Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+14
Palcks
Ezra
Fire Strike
Dark Cacturne
LeoMarine
otaku-dono
riversong
Serpent
DD
Niedude
Yani
Hydro King
Katsu
Jess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:19 pm

I still think I'm gonna go with pokabu, just because Hihidaruma (fire ape) is the only other fire type announced, and I dont want ugly smirk guy in my team.

But I am ALWAYS torn between each starter each gen, regardless ogf how much I like them |:

GEN 1:
Bulbasaur is the cutest one, my fav starter!
Oh, but I rarely use Squirtle, and its so cute and has so much potential!
And Charmander is a fire type. Nuff said.

GEN 2:
CYNDAQUIL ZOMG SO CUTE *orgasm* BUT I WANTED TO CATCH GROWLITHE/VULPIX AND NOW I CANT
Totodile: EWW CROCONAW. KILL IT WITH FIRE. actually no as it resists it
Chikorita, while girly, is the only one which allows me to build a team with awesome vulpix/growlithe and awesome water type I wanna try out (like, this one time, I caught a mantine? It owned so much).

GEN 3:
BLAZIKEN. MUST HAVE.
Mudkip. It's Mudkip.
Treecko. FOr the first three years I hated it. Then, I realized it was the only useful and easy to obtain grass type in gen 3... Tried it, liked it. It's now a viable choice.

GEN 4:

WTF YOU ALL SUCK.
But I'm a nice guy and I eventually develop crushes on each of you only for it to die a while after (looking at you, empoleon.)
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:12 pm

My favorite starters are all in the 1st and 2nd gens. Mudkip is okay, and I like Grovyle lots, but lol they don't appeal to me as much. 4th gens suckkkk. But then I like the 5th gens...minus the final evos (-sob- no I won't get over it!)

But...Bulbasaur will always be my fav <3
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Gen 1:
Bulbasaur: is my least favourite.
Squirtle: the first starter I picked (other than Pikachu) and I still continue to pick it almost every time. It's my favourite starter from Gen 1.
Charmander: is the starter I pick when I choose not to use Squirtle. I like Charizard so yeah.

Gen 2:
Cyndaquil: The first starter I picked in this gen, but my second favourite from this Gen. I like Quilava better than Typhlosion though.
Totodile: My favourite starter! I don't like Croconaw so much, but Feraligatr = AWESOME!
Chikorita: I love Chikorita, but I hate it's evolutions. It's evolutions make it my least favourite from this Gen.

Gen 3:
Torchic: My second favourite starter! Blaziken is AWESOME! Plus May has it <3
Mudkip: I liek Mudkipz.
Treecko: It's cool, but I like Grovyle more than Sceptile. So I don't want to evolve it...

Gen 4:
Chimchar: Copy of Torchic... But it's final evolution looks pretty cool anyway.
Piplup: Not so cool... I don't like it's typing, but Empoleon is cool.
Turtwig: Awesome starter! I love it's final evolution!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Soooo, I got into uni a hundred miles away from home...

Everything is so different, Im gonna miss my gf and my parents, and my country has a tradition of humiliating freshman both physically and mentally... Something Im not looking forward to after 8 years of bullying.

I'm terrified. Seriously, I've never been so scared in my life

/exagerating, but only a little.

I dunno how you do it Yani, but then again, you always wanted to leave Oman.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:25 pm

I wish you the best of luck Nie, congrats on getting in! I've heard horror stories too about being a freshman in college, but if its anything at all like high school, it'll turn out to be a lame scare tactic. You'll do great!

To save money I'm going to community college for the first two years, so I'll be living at home. I really don't know how I'd survive being away from my family for so long xD
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 pm

GUYS QUICK WATCH THE FIRST VIDEO YOU SEE THERE

http://pokebeach.com/

POKEMON MOVIE LIVE ACTION ADAPTATION?!
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:17 am

Niedude wrote:
Soooo, I got into uni a hundred miles away from home...

Everything is so different, Im gonna miss my gf and my parents, and my country has a tradition of humiliating freshman both physically and mentally... Something Im not looking forward to after 8 years of bullying.

I'm terrified. Seriously, I've never been so scared in my life

/exagerating, but only a little.

I dunno how you do it Yani, but then again, you always wanted to leave Oman.
I'm in university in a totally different country than I lived Razz Okay no but seriously, don't worry man. You get used to it. We're all going to move out eventually you know? The humiliation bit is really stupid but yeah, we talked about that already.

Just think of university as the best years of your life, that's what it's been proven to be.

I always wanted to leave for several reasons so yeah. I wanted to make new friends (which I'm doing), I wanted to live somewhere new (which I'm doing), I wanted to live on my own (which I'm doing) and other reasons.

You'll get used to it slowly. You'll be really depressed in the beginning (sorry, it's the truth, I was depressed too) but then you'll start to see that you love it. I hope so at least.

Riversong wrote:
I wish you the best of luck Nie, congrats on getting in! I've heard horror stories too about being a freshman in college, but if its anything at all like high school, it'll turn out to be a lame scare tactic. You'll do great!

To save money I'm going to community college for the first two years, so I'll be living at home. I really don't know how I'd survive being away from my family for so long xD
America is supposed to be AWESOME for college. You'll see, you'll both end up loving it! I hope

Niedude wrote:
GUYS QUICK WATCH THE FIRST VIDEO YOU SEE THERE

http://pokebeach.com/

POKEMON MOVIE LIVE ACTION ADAPTATION?!
I watched it, it looks crap. Guns? Come on. It's POKEMON!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:54 pm

So what does everyone think of the new pogeymans? As for me, well, here's my livejournal. I talk about all of them there.

But, of course you can see my favourite in my sig ^_^
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 am

I'm liking the electric zebra and the mole a lot, the others are sort of meh to awesome, some are pretty bad though. The new dragons seem pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:53 am

Sorry bout not posting much; I gotz a job working in a kitchen now, and then school blah.

@Nie: Well I was glad it was fanmade...lol. There's a fuller version on youtube and pikachu...lololol.

@Jess: Yeah I love the color scheme of the moth, and its typing is really cool so I may use it someday.

Tabunne is such a cutie; yeah I'm a sucker for the girly ones.

-cough- I've been playing Black...through certain means. But since I forgot most of the Japanese I learned it's not AS fun as the english one will be. But it's still really fun so it's got me excited for the official release in the US! I haven't even beat the 2nd gym leader yet...i'm kind of just wandering around in some forest right now lol.

But yeah I picked Pokabu because I plan on using Tsutaaja in White, and I decided to give Porkchop a chance. And then I got the dog; their cries are awesome. Right now my team is Pokabu's evo (Chao-something...), Zebra (who kicks ass btw), and the adorable Koromori (bat!). GAH that thing is so flippin adorable and I love its evo even more!

And I want that dark dragon, that thing looks superrrr cool.

Really looking through all the sprites, the only ones I don't like (or just don't want to use...ever) are Gochi goth girl (I can't see myself ever liking that one), Polar bear (i'm sorry but the final evo looks like a poorly made fan sprite), Gear line, and Garbage bag. Icecream is pushing it, but at least it has a sparkly wintery feel to it so it's alright.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:27 am

RS, do what I did to like garbage bag.
Picture James with it.
Epic mind image for the win.

It's safe to say the 5th gen is now tied with the 3rd and the 1st for best gen ever.
The only thing thats irking me is how high leveled most pokemon need to be to evolve.
You'll get your starter fully evolved before you can evolve most of your team... once.
Back to top Go down
Palcks

Palcks

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:32 am

I personally love the fifth generation. It's my favorite so far. There isn't a single Pokémon I don't like, surprisingly. I have Black already, and I've gotten up to the last Gym Leader. Right now I'm just training and catching a few Pokés that I don't have.

@Nie, I think the higher levels to evolve is a good thing tbh. I think it makes more sense to have stronger Pokémon be marked on being evolved or not. And it really isn't that bad either imo. I evolved my Gamagaru, Darumakka, and Tsutarja evolution last night. Just my opinion ^^
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 am

Alright I beat the 2nd gym leader. I got a Tabunne, but I don't feel like training her )= My main two pokemon are Fruit the bat, and Shimo the zebra. Pork isn't that great. Strong, but not appealing personally.

The high levels kind of make it more fun actually, like all the training has paid off. It was always kind of weird how you'd get most final evos before the halfway point (lv.50). So its now more spread out and that makes it more exciting.

@Nie: Mmm that'd be an interesting combo lol

New Kirby DS game next year, tyohgodsghdshfdsl yay.
Back to top Go down
Palcks

Palcks

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:49 pm

I've been training for the League for the past two days. I caught a Monozu yesterday, but its stats weren't too good. So instead I went and got a female one and bred them. Their child is close to level forty already. It's not to too strong yet, and I'm going to wait until it evolves to challenge the League.

The others on my team are the final evolution of Tsutarja, final evolution of Otamaru, a Hihidaruma, the Steel/Dark Pokémon, Monozu, and the vulture bird. The first three are my strongest (in reverse order that they're listed though, ha). I've tested the Elite Four and I can beat Giima and Caitlin, but not Shikimi or Renbu ><
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:03 pm

SO I bought a DSi yesterday, along with Heartgold and this awesome game called Last Window (I say its awesome even though I know nothing about it and I barely played it).

I wish I had wi-fi.
As soon as I get a friend code, Ill post it here guys Very Happy

PS: My DSi looks like Ash's first pokedex, my fav one, only black. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 am

Nie, have you got a laptop with windows 7? If you have there's a way you can get a DSi to go online with it.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:07 pm

well, I have a computer with windows 7, not a labtop.

But how can you get it online, anyway? It might be useful in the future.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:20 am

There's a program you can download to get a windows 7 laptop to work as a wi-fi hotspot, doesn't work with the old ds's unfortunately though
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:20 am

I have a brand new black DSi, so its bound to work, so long the program also works on normal computers (if now, I know what to get for X-mas...)
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:19 pm

I don't think it works on normal computers...

http://www.connectify.me/
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Well the site just says Windows 7 computers, and then later on mentions laptops (and other wireless devices) being able to connect to it. So that means it's any windows 7 computer, not a laptop.

Myself, when my dad got a laptop over a year ago, he also bought a wireless router...so I was set for wifi. Though I use it far more for my laptop than my DS.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:54 pm

-would contribute to conversation but has no idea what's going on and would only confuse things most likely-

So I'm loving Denchua and its pre-evo right now 8D (They're the Electric/Bug spiders, for those who don't remember). Just....BAAAAAW SO ADORABLE.

I only have half my team figued out for Black...Miju's final evo, the above mentioned spider (sadhlsfhalghaslghas <3), and Reshiram.

I'm also starting to like love Pokabu's final stage. I blame fanart. Fanart makes almost anything look better. Middle stage is still horrendous, though.

Blah.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Palcks

Palcks

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Quote :
So I'm loving Denchua and its pre-evo right now 8D

I love them too :3 I caught the pre-evo, and I planned on using it too, but I ended up having no room for it. I'll train/evolve it eventually though.

And, um, you guys should all check out the forum in my sig. js. c:
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:25 am

Your forum sig ruined my month long efforts of resisting the temptation to not spoil myself about the gym leaders.

Seriously I havent been going to gyms without knowing much about them beforehand since Johto... I wanted that feeling ;_;
At least I still dunno their types (Ok, I actually do... some. FUCKING HELL CURIOSITY ;_Wink

And I just happened to have forgotten my parents have wireless internet at home, so I got myself a Mew whos made his way into becoming a main member of my rubbish HG team, and my only pokemon ever to know Bullet seed (I need a way to take out water types ;_Wink
Back to top Go down
Palcks

Palcks

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Muh. Honestly, and not to sound like a dick, but I don't really care if I spoil anyone by accident. I'm one of the people that thinks if others don't want to be spoiled then they should risk going to places where there could be spoilers. js.

Anyway, how is everyone? I've been very happy with school as of now, surprisingly. Shakespeare is my favorite class. All we do is read his plays and act them out ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 22 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next