Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+14
Palcks
Ezra
Fire Strike
Dark Cacturne
LeoMarine
otaku-dono
riversong
Serpent
DD
Niedude
Yani
Hydro King
Katsu
Jess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:22 pm

So I should stop coming to a place where I can hang out with friends just because you don't have any consideration for others?
That makes perfect sense -.-

A word of advice, don't make excuses or blame other ppl to mask your sloth.

But who the hell are you, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Palcks

Palcks

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I don't think >.< I guess I meant that if you don't want to be spoiled, you shouldn't expect everyone to keep what you don't want to be spoiled on out of their stuff. If that makes sense, lol.

And yeah, I guess you could say I don't have any consideration for others, and maybe you're completely right, but I felt that since no one said "HEY. Don't put B/W spoilers in sig plz," it was fine. There's obviously two sides to it where this could look like I'm blaming other people like you said, but I really didn't think anything of it before. Sorry ^^;
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:02 am

Ughh, hate to come in here at a bad point, but I'd just like to say my bit. Since this is a pokemon forum, we will discuss pokemon here, and this means the new pokemon also. I'm not sure, is there a sig block or something so that those who do not wish to be spoiled can block them?

But yeah, I should have posted something to say that they're allowed beforehand, since all the admins seem fairly inactive. So basically, if someone doesn't want to be spoiled, they should refrain from coming here in the future and keep in contact with people here through MSN and the likes.

Most people do that already anyway, sooooo ^_^
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:29 pm

This place died. Huh. Um, it was great talking to you all over the past few years. Just wanted to say that, even though most probably won't see this.

So yeah. Most of us are starting college/in our last year of school, so it's to be expected that we're all busy. If anyone ever wants to chat though, feel free to send me an email at corlel@yahoo.com. See ya.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:19 am

This is the end of the SPC then?

My email's serpent@live.co.uk if anyone wants to keep in touch. I'll keep checking back here every so often still though.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:25 pm

NO THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE SPC! HOW DARE ANY OF YOU SUGGEST THAT!

It was great talking to you all for the past few years and it will be great to CONTINUE to talk to you all! WE ARE STAYING HERE! No one is leaving.

Biatch.

But yeah I just started uni and it's a crazy amount of work but I AM making an effort to come in here so hmph. I'm doing law in the UK and it is apparently the course with the second highest work load in the UK so sorry if I'm not here sometimes. I will NOT leave though.

Niedude wrote:
well, I have a computer with windows 7, not a labtop.
LOL LABTOP!

Palcks wrote:
Muh. Honestly, and not to sound like a dick, but I don't really care if I spoil anyone by accident. I'm one of the people that thinks if others don't want to be spoiled then they should risk going to places where there could be spoilers. js.
Well, I understand your point of view, except I'm pretty sure that this place has rules for spoilers? That's why there are such things as spoiler tags. I'm the kind of guy who hates it when people ruin things for them. E.g. If I miss an Arsenal game and someone tells me the score of the match I go crazy. So yeah, don't ruin things for people if they want to be surprised, it makes it all more fun.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Did you just call me a biatch? Biatch.

I'm just saying that while you, Nie, Jess, Serpent, and I still post on occasion, most people are gone. I haven't seen Ole here in forever. FS posted not too long ago I think...

well I'll post if others still do. No point in getting rid of this place of course. It's just hard to tell if people forgot this place exists or something.

buddum buddum. Btw, Kirby's Epic Yarn will make the manliest of men melt...it's cute. Horribly cute.

what are people's team plans for BW? I dunno myself. I think I mentioned here how I was playing the Black ROM, but I'm still not that far...just got the 4th badge. It's not as fun when you can't understand what the npc's are saying, but the animated sprites are endlessly amusing.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Riversong wrote:
Did you just call me a biatch? Biatch.

I'm just saying that while you, Nie, Jess, Serpent, and I still post on occasion, most people are gone. I haven't seen Ole here in forever. FS posted not too long ago I think...

well I'll post if others still do. No point in getting rid of this place of course. It's just hard to tell if people forgot this place exists or something.

buddum buddum. Btw, Kirby's Epic Yarn will make the manliest of men melt...it's cute. Horribly cute.

what are people's team plans for BW? I dunno myself. I think I mentioned here how I was playing the Black ROM, but I'm still not that far...just got the 4th badge. It's not as fun when you can't understand what the npc's are saying, but the animated sprites are endlessly amusing.
RS come Chat!

http://www.freewebs.com/spcreborn/chat.htm
:OOOOOOOOOOOO

Well maybe they'll give reasons for not posting the next time they post?

I'm definitely going to keep posting here so you'll have to keep posting Razz Rui, Jess and Tom will be posting, so this place will keep its activeness in some form. It's not that, it's just everyone's busy you know? :/ I know that feeling all too well Sad

I've got a huge list out of Pokemon I want to use but I have to choose between them all. I know that I want to use the Grass starter, the Electric eel thing and the Water/Ghost type jellyfish though Very Happy They're AWESOME! I didn't want to get the ROM because I feel it ruins the surprise for me for the real thing you know?
Back to top Go down
Palcks

Palcks

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:30 pm

If the big issue of spoiling can be solved by spoiler tags, why hasn't anyone put any names of the B/W Pokémon in them? That's why I put the Gym Leaders in my sig, I didn't think you guys cared. It's not a big deal. Stuff like that happens, and it can't be taken back. Sorry.

I have Black though. I didn't have a full team though, and only three of my Pokémon stayed the whole time, and they were my Jaroda, Gamageroge, and Hihidaruma. A bunch of others filled the three spots until I got bored of them and caught other things. I've beaten the main part of the game, and all that's left to do is train and re-battle the League to get myself in the Hall of Fame.

And I'll post here most of the time if you guys don't mind me hanging around. I've been wanting to come back, and after B/W came out I was looking for a place to be able to discuss it that wasn't like sppf ><;
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Palcks wrote:
If the big issue of spoiling can be solved by spoiler tags, why hasn't anyone put any names of the B/W Pokémon in them? That's why I put the Gym Leaders in my sig, I didn't think you guys cared. It's not a big deal. Stuff like that happens, and it can't be taken back. Sorry.

I have Black though. I didn't have a full team though, and only three of my Pokémon stayed the whole time, and they were my Jaroda, Gamageroge, and Hihidaruma. A bunch of others filled the three spots until I got bored of them and caught other things. I've beaten the main part of the game, and all that's left to do is train and re-battle the League to get myself in the Hall of Fame.

And I'll post here most of the time if you guys don't mind me hanging around. I've been wanting to come back, and after B/W came out I was looking for a place to be able to discuss it that wasn't like sppf ><;
No I don't care about the Gym Leaders thing because all I can see are what they look like so yeah. That I find is similar to talking about the names, which everyone knows anyway. The names are even on Serebii without spoiler tags so yeah. No worries Smile

Ahhh very nice! Can I just ask who are you? You say you've been wanting to come back, so you've obviously been here before (no **** sherlock haha) but yeah, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Palcks

Palcks

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Oops, sorry. I realized I never answered that question when Nie asked >< But I'm BA (WELL THAT EXPLAINS ALL THIS, AMIRITE?), and like I said, I've been looking for somewhere other than Destiny to talk about stuff and have random conversations with people I know.

I still like sppf and all, but a lot of the old people I knew there are gone, or are just stupid now and aren't worth talking to. I still like most people here, which is why I came back, lol. And I'll stay as long as everyone doesn't mind me being here.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:24 pm

HAI GAIZ.

Popping in for no reason.

SPC lives. No stop. Or I hurt someone. Oh yes. >D

-had way too much candy over the past to days and will probably die of sugar overdose tomorrow-

EDIT: There's seven guests online. Login, you losers :/ -shot-

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:27 am

7 guests? Quite a lot considerng we don't have that many active members.

Looks like the SPC is kicking off again. =)

I'd played a rom of white for a bit, realised I had no idea what was going on, found an english one with the no exp thing not fixed, so I'll just wait for it to come out over in the US and import it like I did with Diamond and Plat (which I got when I was over there).

I like the electric zebra, the mole, the grass starter is growing on me, pendoraa, the fossil turtle and the eel thing. I'll probably have trouble choosing what to use. The new dragons look pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:49 am

Palcks wrote:
Oops, sorry. I realized I never answered that question when Nie asked >< But I'm BA (WELL THAT EXPLAINS ALL THIS, AMIRITE?), and like I said, I've been looking for somewhere other than Destiny to talk about stuff and have random conversations with people I know.

I still like sppf and all, but a lot of the old people I knew there are gone, or are just stupid now and aren't worth talking to. I still like most people here, which is why I came back, lol. And I'll stay as long as everyone doesn't mind me being here.
Well I don't mind if you post here, as long as you post Razz We need activity so welcome back I guess.

Fire Strike wrote:
HAI GAIZ.

Popping in for no reason.

SPC lives. No stop. Or I hurt someone. Oh yes. >D

-had way too much candy over the past to days and will probably die of sugar overdose tomorrow-

EDIT: There's seven guests online. Login, you losers :/ -shot-

-FS
FShie!

Pop in more! Okay wait that sounded wrong, but yeah where have you beeeeeeen?

7 guests? Nice haha.

Serpent wrote:
7 guests? Quite a lot considerng we don't have that many active members.

Looks like the SPC is kicking off again. =)

I'd played a rom of white for a bit, realised I had no idea what was going on, found an english one with the no exp thing not fixed, so I'll just wait for it to come out over in the US and import it like I did with Diamond and Plat (which I got when I was over there).

I like the electric zebra, the mole, the grass starter is growing on me, pendoraa, the fossil turtle and the eel thing. I'll probably have trouble choosing what to use. The new dragons look pretty cool too.
Yeah exactly!

Woohooooo =D

Yeah there's so many cool Pokemon that I don't know which to choose haha.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 am

Yay more people posting Surprised posties posties

Yeah BA of course you can post here!

-waves to FS-

Now i've been wondering, which dragon do people like more? Ononokusu or Sazandora?

Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:49 am

Riversong wrote:
Yay more people posting Surprised posties posties

Yeah BA of course you can post here!

-waves to FS-

Now i've been wondering, which dragon do people like more? Ononokusu or Sazandora?

Very Happy

Is Sazandora the hydra one? If yes, I really like them both, but I think I like Ononokusu more. I can't choose between Pokemon in this gen haha, they're all so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:00 pm

I'm gonna say Sazandora. It has more immunities (2, psychic and ground (with levitate). I've never really liked dragon monotypes but I love dark types. It's prevos look pretty cool too. Cheer up with a life orb could cause some carnage, needs roost though.
Back to top Go down
Palcks

Palcks

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 pm

It was hard for me to choose which Pokémon to get, so I caught them all XD I have a file of all the new Pokémon sprites, so I used it as a checklist. I mostly just need evolutions and Legendaries.

I love Sazando though (sorry if I ever use different names, I got used to some and won't switch), and Monozu (its first stage) is my new favorite Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:25 pm

-waves back to RS-

There's actually quite a few Pokes I don't like this gen, or rather, ones I just don't get. I can't think of any off the top of my head (shut up i'm lazy, but some of them just don't seem....right.

There's more of those than ones I actually like, but eh, what can you do? I was indifferent to the electric spider, now I'm obsessed with it AND I WANT IT NAO. DDDDDD<

As for the dragons, I like Ononononononononkusu (or whatever) more but I'm sure the other one will force me to love it.

-goes to play Gale of Darkness and SR for shiny Suicune >>;-

-FS
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:29 pm

I friggin love the 5th gen, I just hope the actual game wont suck.
The 4th gen gives me allergy because the games were friggin BORING and the pokemon were mostly stuff pulled from the trash bin. and I think many cases were this exact case, no joke.

Let's just see...

OH MY TEAM I DECIDED!

Emboar (fire starter)
Porutuga's evo (water turtle fossil)
Doruzyu (mole)
The Nazca bird thing
The coffin (this guy might change before Im done with the team)
And either the zebra, the goth chick, the grass monkey or smth else my ADD decides to get.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:57 am

GUYS I'M BACK! =D SORRY FOR INACTIVITY, I thought you were dead D:
ANYWAYS BAD NEWS
I started watching Naruto >:

OTHER BAD NEWS
I started playing Fable 2

OTHER BAD NEWS
I started playing pokemon yet again

Ohwait, these might be good news..

ANYWAYS, THIS PLACE WON't DIE, ALL MY GOLD IS HIDDEN HERE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:38 am

Fire Strike wrote:
-waves back to RS-

There's actually quite a few Pokes I don't like this gen, or rather, ones I just don't get. I can't think of any off the top of my head (shut up i'm lazy, but some of them just don't seem....right.

There's more of those than ones I actually like, but eh, what can you do? I was indifferent to the electric spider, now I'm obsessed with it AND I WANT IT NAO. DDDDDD<

As for the dragons, I like Ononononononononkusu (or whatever) more but I'm sure the other one will force me to love it.

-goes to play Gale of Darkness and SR for shiny Suicune >>;-

-FS
Okay I agree, some of them are just like... Wtf? Nie and I were talking about this yesterday actually haha. We went through the whole list of Pokemon saying who we like and who we think are just random.

Yeah the electric spider is really cool! Very Happy I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the final stage of the grass starter <3 And I love the Water/Ghost one! Burungeru or something?

ONONOKUSU

*shines*

Niedude wrote:
I friggin love the 5th gen, I just hope the actual game wont suck.
The 4th gen gives me allergy because the games were friggin BORING and the pokemon were mostly stuff pulled from the trash bin. and I think many cases were this exact case, no joke.

Let's just see...

OH MY TEAM I DECIDED!

Emboar (fire starter)
Porutuga's evo (water turtle fossil)
Doruzyu (mole)
The Nazca bird thing
The coffin (this guy might change before Im done with the team)
And either the zebra, the goth chick, the grass monkey or smth else my ADD decides to get.
I liked Sinnoh Very Happy Floatzel <3

Emboar = lame
Water Turtle = awesome
Doryuzu = awesome
Bird thing = cool
Coffin = meh
Zebra = cool
Goth chick = weird
Grass monkey = meh

Crimson Dawn wrote:
GUYS I'M BACK! =D SORRY FOR INACTIVITY, I thought you were dead D:
ANYWAYS BAD NEWS
I started watching Naruto >:

OTHER BAD NEWS
I started playing Fable 2

OTHER BAD NEWS
I started playing pokemon yet again

Ohwait, these might be good news..

ANYWAYS, THIS PLACE WON't DIE, ALL MY GOLD IS HIDDEN HERE
Hahaha on Skype:
"Man you stopped posting in the SPC"
"What? It's still alive?"

POKEMONNNNNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:05 pm

I guess I sorta decided my future white team xD
No idea about the names though so MUAHAHA

Grass starter, Electric Spider, Fire/Ghost chandelier thingy, Purple/pink pug/poison type mega larva, Pink ball of psychicness (Since I can't get the gothic thing) and The best issss... The Steel/Ground mole cause that is just freaking epic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Heyyyy everyone! Ole you posted!

Really the one 5th gen pokes I don't like are the polar bear evo, final goth girl evo, and some other one I can't think of at the top of my head? lol

my little sister caught a shiny pidgey on her SoulSilver game, I'm jealous xD
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:34 pm

OH CRIPES OLE'S BACK AND HE STARTED WATCHING NARUTO FUFUFUFUFUFU.

Electric spider seems popular. Electric spider approves. -nod-

Emboar's sorta growing on me, if only because of fanart. Tsutaja's final stage (I forget its name) is cool, but not necessarily awesome, imo. Mijumaru's final (can't remember that either lol) is the best of the three, also imo.

I still have no clue what the other half of my teamw ill be...maybe the Ground/Dark croc family, Mamepato's final evo, and...I think you get the Fire monkey with the Water starter? Maybe not....hm... -shrugs-

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next