Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+14
Palcks
Ezra
Fire Strike
Dark Cacturne
LeoMarine
otaku-dono
riversong
Serpent
DD
Niedude
Yani
Hydro King
Katsu
Jess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
riversong
riversong

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:04 am

Who is your favourite Eeveelution?
Umbreon
Leafeon
Vaporeon

I like all them though. My least favorite would be sylveon I guess.

Sorry I haven't gone online on Pokemon X yet. When I do I'll let you guys know. It just feels like there's always something else I'd rather be doing than playing video games right now. I do want to create a team for battles though, eventually.

Edit: Finally did it lol. Someone on reddit told me my safari is Ice: Beartic and snorunt. :/
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:37 pm

1:Flareon
2: Umbreon
3: The rest I like just about the same.
Back to top Go down
Dark Cacturne

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:27 am

First of all, a happy New Year to everyone, second of all, how are you all doing? It's been a while, hasn't it?

As for me, life's been pretty good for me lately; got a new job, got a new girlfriend, got a new appartment. Oh, and of course I've been playing a lot of Pokemon X, and I mean...a LOT...like non-stop, no just kidding xD But it's pretty fun. Man, how things have changed (3D and **** like that), it's truely astounding Very Happy

Glaceon
Umbreon
Flareon

Btw, is anybody following the new Pokemon XY anime? Now that is some epic **** Surprised Much better then BW, I can guarantee you that Wink

--DC--
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:48 am

Happy new year everyone! Sorry I've been gone a while, I had exams and then went home for Christmas. I'm now in the middle of exams again...

I CAN'T CHOOSE!!! I love them all!
If I really had to choose my top favourites, then in no particular order:
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Espeon
Umbreon

riversong wrote:
Sorry I haven't gone online on Pokemon X yet. When I do I'll let you guys know. It just feels like there's always something else I'd rather be doing than playing video games right now. I do want to create a team for battles though, eventually.

Edit: Finally did it lol. Someone on reddit told me my safari is Ice: Beartic and snorunt. :/
Let us know next time you're on, it would be cool to trade and battle when I get a bit of time Smile

Dark Cacturne wrote:
First of all, a happy New Year to everyone, second of all, how are you all doing? It's been a while, hasn't it?

As for me, life's been pretty good for me lately; got a new job, got a new girlfriend, got a new appartment. Oh, and of course I've been playing a lot of Pokemon X, and I mean...a LOT...like non-stop, no just kidding xD But it's pretty fun. Man, how things have changed (3D and **** like that), it's truely astounding Very Happy

Glaceon
Umbreon
Flareon

Btw, is anybody following the new Pokemon XY anime? Now that is some epic **** :oMuch better then BW, I can guarantee you that Wink

--DC--
And to you too! Been buuuuusy, how about yourself?

Congrats on all that! Sounds like you're having a great time!

I haven't followed the Pokemon anime since early BW. It was fuuuuuuuuuuuulll of fillers and I just couldn't cope haha. Did it really pick up? I loved Pokemon Origins and wish they'd said bye to Ash and made that into a full series instead!

EDIT:
Apparently my rank just went up haha! I am now Yani the Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer

Last edited by Yani on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:32 pm

1. Espeon
2. Umbreon
3. Vaporeon

For a while, Umbreon was my favorite, but in a recent HG run, I used Espeon on my team, and now I can't get enough of her! Vaporeon I think has one of the coolest designs, what with the mermaid tail and everything. Very original.

Yani wrote:

Apparently my rank just went up haha! I am now Yani the Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer

Lol, I had completely forgotten about those rankings. I just checked the Admin panel, apparently I put in one more ranking above Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer. It comes at 2500 posts. Better get busy Wink

Things have been crazy these last few days. In the Midwest, especially Michigan, there's a colossal ice storm that's generating -50 F below wind chills. People are dying and they even shut down all transportation in one county. It's illegal to be out on the road at all. I go to school at the University of Chicago, and I was supposed to go back today, but tons of flights and buses have made it impossible to drive or fly back. Classes were cancelled today, and I can only hope they're cancelled tomorrow, too.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:15 am

Dark Cacturne wrote:

Glaceon
Umbreon
Flareon

Btw, is anybody following the new Pokemon XY anime? Now that is some epic **** :oMuch better then BW, I can guarantee you that Wink

--DC--

Welcome back DC! Haven't seen you in ages! Glad to hear that you're doing okay ^^

Better thn B/W? I actually like the B/W anime season quite a lot, the best season so fa at least, so maybe I should take a peek. Very Happy

Happy new years anyone! I'm sorry for being so extremely late x)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Okay, time for a shameless plug: anyone here on Smogon? I run a 5 IV trade shop there, and I'm fairly active. If anyone wants anything from my thread, just send me a PM and I'll be sure to cut you a fantastic deal (or just outright give it to you). Anything for old friends Smile

Here's the link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tatertots-bizzare-bazaar-new-twitch-plays-pokemon-themed-giveaway-see-front-page.3496241/
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Well that's cool TT =) I'd totally look into it but...

I.lost.my.game.

Yup. BUT if anyone has Animal Crossing: New Leaf then hit me up! xD
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Hey people haha I just remembered this site! Hopefully someone will log on soon! What's up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Coja12
hoblaph
Spammer
hoblaph

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 3:54 pm

Hi everyone,

It's been literal years. If anyone here is still checking, ever, I'd love to get back in touch. You can reach me on the hoblaph account on Smogon or email me (gryoine@yahoo.ca), assuming the emails come in. Not sure how much I'll check here, but if someone responds I would love to hear from you at all.

~hoblaph
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:17 pm

Yes it looks like we may be the only two remaining members that have logged in over the the few years. I just checked Serebii for the first time in forever and saw your private message. I’ll have to make a smog on account because I can’t recall if I ever had one hahaha.

-Larry
Back to top Go down
hoblaph
Spammer
hoblaph

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

It's been so long and I'm surprised someone actually responded to be honest. Will be good to hear from you, Larry.

~hoblaph
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:21 am

Oh my god wow I was just talking to Niedude about this place and even mentioned you specifically Larry then I logged in and saw your post as well as hoblaph's ahahahah this is crazy!

Awesome to see you both! I've logged in occasionally over the years because nostalgia but never actually saw any posts until now!

Riversong is having trouble remembering her password but she says hi too hahaha.

Hope you're all doing well Very Happy

Larry likes this post

Back to top Go down
hoblaph
Spammer
hoblaph

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:30 am

Another one!!

Hey guys! I can't believe that we are all still kinda of around lol

If any of you have discord, find me at Gryoine#9336

I'm online basically all the time and would love to catch up with anyone still around. This should also be better than email or my Smogon account
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 6:39 pm

Once again I completely forgot about this place. I had just logged onto serebii for the first time in a while as well. The nostalgia is truly overwhelming hahaha. I’ll drop my email address here in case anyone sees it, xcodyftwx@gmail.com. I’ll also (finally) shoot you an email, hoblaph.

And it’s great to hear that Yani has been able to keep in touch with some of the others over the years, I wish I could say the same!
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 6:51 am

Just logging on to say hey to whoever still checks this place out! Very Happy I'll also try to remember to actually send over an email to hoblaph and Larry hahaha
Back to top Go down
hoblaph
Spammer
hoblaph

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 4:05 pm

Been over a year but I'm still periodically checking here: Discord and email remain open if anyone wants to reach out!
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:40 am

Just Larry here to check in and say I'm still periodically checking - which unfortunately seems like once every year or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43