Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+14
Palcks
Ezra
Fire Strike
Dark Cacturne
LeoMarine
otaku-dono
riversong
Serpent
DD
Niedude
Yani
Hydro King
Katsu
Jess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Why are there no portuguese woman in those pics?
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Niedude wrote:
Because we don't want a picture of you.

I joke <3
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:39 pm

^ LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyways, just dropping in to say hi so you all don't think I was eaten by a Kangaroo.

Also, since my last post I've gotten a shiny Scolipede and now a Deino through Masuda Method! I'd advise you guys to try it, its so much easier in Black/White!

Anyways, hope you guys are all going good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:14 am

Kangaroos eat people? OhcrapI'vebeenraisingaKangaskhan

Yani wrote:
Niedude wrote:
Because we don't want a picture of you.

I joke <3

Have I ever mentioned how much I love you guys? xD

Jess, if you ever happen to get a shiny Audino, please let me know so I can steal it bribe you into trading it. <3

I like how this place stays dead for a few days, then get several new posts at once.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Fire Strike wrote:

I like how this place stays dead for a few days, then get several new posts at once.

-FS

I call it that the Forum of the Dead =D
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Jess wrote:
^ LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyways, just dropping in to say hi so you all don't think I was eaten by a Kangaroo.

Also, since my last post I've gotten a shiny Scolipede and now a Deino through Masuda Method! I'd advise you guys to try it, its so much easier in Black/White!

Anyways, hope you guys are all going good. Smile
OMG JESS WAS EATEN BY A KANGAROO

So jealous :'(

Fire Strike wrote:
Kangaroos eat people? OhcrapI'vebeenraisingaKangaskhan

Have I ever mentioned how much I love you guys? xD

Jess, if you ever happen to get a shiny Audino, please let me know so I can steal it bribe you into trading it. <3

-FS
<3
It always gets the spike in activity when I'm back. I'm too cooool Wink afro

Niedude wrote:
I call it that the Forum of the Dead =D
That must mean that...

We're zombies.

I just found this "band" (one guy actually) called Celldweller and I'm IN LOVE! Check it out, all of you will be surprised!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QELD5jo1xYA
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Quote :

OMG JESS WAS EATEN BY A KANGAROO

So jealous :'(

haha I didn't read the quote first and thought, "Yani's jealous that Jess was eaten by a kangaroo?" mind blown.

Two days left of school ;.; please end already

Quote :

<3
It always gets the spike in activity when I'm back. I'm too cooool

pshhh

still no shinies from White ;.; well, not that i've been trying
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:24 pm

YANI FOUND CELLDWELLER?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6BwnQap6nQ

That is all.

-FS

wait crap i don't want to be a zombie

that's also the extended version by the way

Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:11 pm

riversong wrote:
haha I didn't read the quote first and thought, "Yani's jealous that Jess was eaten by a kangaroo?" mind blown.

Two days left of school ;.; please end already

pshhh

still no shinies from White ;.; well, not that i've been trying
LOL

Soon RS! Hang in there!

You know it's because of me Wink

I haven't really been trying either, although I would seriously expect at least one shiny after the Audinocide that was a result of my training.

Fire Strike wrote:
YANI FOUND CELLDWELLER?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6BwnQap6nQ

That is all.

-FS

wait crap i don't want to be a zombie

that's also the extended version by the way

Awesome song! Eon, Frozen, Switchback, Aurora Borealis, Birthright
Check them all out!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:03 pm

How the hell are a bunch of lvl 50 audinos gonna help my lvl 70 pokemon?

Nowadays I just train with Cynthia. One battle a days ok since I am not playing much pogeymanz lately.

Though I must say I was lucky the very first Solrock that I ever fought in a console, not an emulatour, was the first, and so far only, random Shiny I've had in White.

Do you guys remember your first random shiny?

I remember mine. Only one actually. A Goldeen in Crystal... Let that one go for some reason. I thought he just had Red Scale equiped (had no idea what shinies were and I though the Red Gyaradous was just a plot device)
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Niedude wrote:
How the hell are a bunch of lvl 50 audinos gonna help my lvl 70 pokemon?

Nowadays I just train with Cynthia. One battle a days ok since I am not playing much pogeymanz lately.

Though I must say I was lucky the very first Solrock that I ever fought in a console, not an emulatour, was the first, and so far only, random Shiny I've had in White.

Do you guys remember your first random shiny?

I remember mine. Only one actually. A Goldeen in Crystal... Let that one go for some reason. I thought he just had Red Scale equiped (had no idea what shinies were and I though the Red Gyaradous was just a plot device)
You'd be surprised man, those things give so much exp.

I haven't even fought her yet haha/

Very lucky!

Yeah... Damn Bidoof. First shiny I ever saw. I had JUST bought Pokemon Diamond. I was at the stage where you're walking to the lab to get your Pokedex/Poke Balls... Meaning I didn't have any Poke Balls... Meaning I didn't get to catch it...

Damn Bidoof.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:07 am

I think I'd heard of Celldweller before, but I think this is my first time listening and I'm liking it.

BTW, me and some friends started a band not too long ago doing folk and black metal covers, I'll let you guys know when we've got some stuff recorded you can listen to.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:58 pm

My first shiny was a growlithe in Crystal, and then a zigzagoon in Sapphire (by the Berry Master house). I caught both.

yeah Audinos are still helpful, especially if a lucky egg is attached.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:47 am

Hmm, so maybe Ill start hunting down the audinos by the Giant Chasm again.

Does anyone know how to take the giant chasm to find Kyurem?

I find not a single pathway after I enter the place with the lvl 51 audinos and the wild Metang and MEtagrosses.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Yeah I was lost too, but you walk around the area, and then reach the middle. Don't jump any ledges. There will be a pond in the very middle, and as soon as you reach it, you hear Kyurem's cry and snow covers the ground. Then just walk north until you reach the stairs.

I went there a few times before figuring that out >.<
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Serpent wrote:
I think I'd heard of Celldweller before, but I think this is my first time listening and I'm liking it.

BTW, me and some friends started a band not too long ago doing folk and black metal covers, I'll let you guys know when we've got some stuff recorded you can listen to.
Good band hmm? I'm listening to Celldweller right now haha

Yeah tell us when you've got some stuff recorded and I'll check it out!

riversong wrote:
My first shiny was a growlithe in Crystal, and then a zigzagoon in Sapphire (by the Berry Master house). I caught both.

yeah Audinos are still helpful, especially if a lucky egg is attached.
Speaking of Growlithe, both you and Rui have the Growlithe/Arcanine line in your signatures Razz

And yes, Lucky Eggs help so much!

Niedude wrote:
Hmm, so maybe Ill start hunting down the audinos by the Giant Chasm again.

Does anyone know how to take the giant chasm to find Kyurem?

I find not a single pathway after I enter the place with the lvl 51 audinos and the wild Metang and MEtagrosses.
What RS said, I had the same problem at first too, but that's because I didn't have any Repels and was rushing haha
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Yeah, foud Kyurem and fought it already, The damn thing was poisoned and I swear at exactly one HP. Out goes Dusk Ball, and I didnt even get one shake...
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Niedude wrote:
Yeah, foud Kyurem and fought it already, The damn thing was poisoned and I swear at exactly one HP. Out goes Dusk Ball, and I didnt even get one shake...
The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 Cool-story-bro

Okay just kidding Razz That sucks haha, it always happens though... Defies all the odds of probability and fails to get caught.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:05 pm

I caught the ******* yesterday though. And went on a row and caught Virizion too.

Haha, Im the legend slaver.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:53 pm

You are bad mean terrible cruel person. Slave masterrr
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 am

I bet everyone's been up to their necks in exams like me now, huh? Judging from the sudden death I though we were avoiding.

Im gonna open up to you guys...
Im scared. Really really scared. I never flunked anything, but after a whole semester of having nothing but free time I am now faced with weeks of exams one after the other, and few of which I feel prepared for.

I am starting to doubt my ability to get over this :S
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 am

lolnoexamsforme

Don't worry, Nie, I bet you'll do fine. If you're not doing so already, try to avoid distractions and spend most of your nights (or whenever) studying. But don't overdo it, or cram the night before like i did, because that'll just make it worse. oh, and don't pull an all-nighter, either. those have been proven to not work most of the time All in all, I wish you (and everyone else who, apparently, has exams) luck.

I'll tell you what's hell to catch. Pinsir. In the Safari Zone. I can't tell you how long I spent going "STAY IN THE %$@(&(()%&(@P BALL GOD*$(@%*)IT." Kyurem was NOTHING.

NOTHING.

Also speaking of that, anyone ever heard of/played the FireRed Omega hack? You're supposed to be able to get all 386 (before 4th gen) in the game without trading, and you can find stuff like Ponyta and Ralts in the first couple routes. And random people give you the 9 starters early on. And the starters you choose from are Magby, Smoochum, and Elekid. AND IT IS DIFFICULT. D<

EDIT: HOLY CRAP GUYS I JUST FOUND A SHINY BELDUM. adhaslkfajfjal;fshflafha;fa;fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

-FS
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 pm

I have realized that Korea has hot women.

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 Kara-lupin-9The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 Kara-lupin-10

i mean come on who wouldn't turn gay just for that
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm

People who are guys? Razz

ANYWAY!

I have officially given up on passing Introduction to Law this school year. Might try the next, if not, I will sometime. Im just not ready to do it yet, and the fact that the exam has an oral phase where you need to talk for about 40 minutes acts like a brick wall to me. No can do.

How were you guys holding up? Arent soem of you going to uni this next year?
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:02 pm

those don't count silly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next