Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+14
Palcks
Ezra
Fire Strike
Dark Cacturne
LeoMarine
otaku-dono
riversong
Serpent
DD
Niedude
Yani
Hydro King
Katsu
Jess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:18 am

I don't remember at the moment but it probably has like half of the Dark Passion Play album.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:50 am

I'm pretty sure The Poet and The Pendulum doesn't have any storm sounds in it, what type of music was it?
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:30 am

Idk what type...it's been like five years since I last heard it xD When I still played neopets it was on a petpage that has since been taken down, and then I heard another version without the storm. They're both gone >.> This happened before with some different songs, but i've been able to track them all down except for this one.

It's kind of slow and sad sounding. Something tells me it was in English, but I can't be sure. Gahhhh xD Thanks for your help though everyone, those songs you gave me are good too, so i'll probably add those to my iPod.

Btw Yani sorry, I'll post here and then I usually click away and do other things so I don't notice new posts for a while lol.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:29 pm

I know a song called "Here Comes the Rain Again", female volcals in English, storm in the background, and sounds sad-ish kinda, and sorta slow. It's trance-y though, so I doubt that's it, but hey, I tried xD

All this Nightwish talk makes me want to listen to it. I think I might.

Kat, I have no clue what's going on in your avy, but I love it for whatever reason xD

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:06 pm

The avy?

Some kickass bass player dislocated his arm in order to play some damn awesome hell tune. You can see it right there.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Riversong wrote:
Btw Yani sorry, I'll post here and then I usually click away and do other things so I don't notice new posts for a while lol.
Haha no problem, I went for a walk anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 am

Go watch Detroit Metal City and you'll know.

And no Rui, it isn't a bass player. ):
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:38 am

IT'S KRAUSER-SAN!

GO TO DMC!

that is all
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:51 am

Aww what? No happy birthday? Sad

Razz
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:38 am

OH NOOOO I missed it! Sorry! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YANI! -plays Mexican fanfare-

dododododo
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Hay gaiz.

Forums are for posting in.

btw, Happy extra-uber-duper-late B-day, Yani~

-FS
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:28 pm

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!

Riversong wrote:
OH NOOOO I missed it! Sorry! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YANI! -plays Mexican fanfare-

dododododo
Haha no worries, thank youuuu Very Happy

Fire Strike wrote:
Hay gaiz.

Forums are for posting in.

btw, Happy extra-uber-duper-late B-day, Yani~

-FS
I iz posting in forum.

Thank youuuuuu Very Happy

How are you all?
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Wow it's been a while, sorry. I really dunno what to say.

This morning my dog Otis passed away...but you know, it was almost a relief when he did. I hated seeing him look so terrible and in pain. He lived a good, long life (almost 15 years). Still made me cry though. Now my cat and bird are the only pets left, but they're in good health and still young.

And I got my school schedule last week, so glad that my best friend will be in my two hardest classes (AP Bio and Composition A). Then I have studio art for last, which will be great for letting out energy. Nooot looking forward to pre-calculus, but anatomy should be good.

It's weird because the majority of people are already in school :/ What classes are you all taking?
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:22 pm

Im not in school, I dont even know if Iw as accepted to college. I should know in a couple of days, though...
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:24 am

Dying forum is dying.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:23 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:31 pm

The rarety of finding a smart user with which to have a good discussion with on serebii makes it just that much more gratifying when you do have a very gratifying convo with one.

Oh and the fake starters evolutions were so friggin awesome.
It took me a while to go from hating Pokabu's evos to liking them, but I eventually did like them.

Can't make up my mind on wether I am happy they were fake or not though, mostly because of the pokabu line.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Orly. I was soso glad when they were revealed as being fake. Tsutaaja's wasn't that bad...that's really how I think it'll look anyways. But Pokabu should remain a quadruped. We haven't had any four-legged fire starters, but three grass ones. None for water either now that I think about it. Even so, that'd be really weird for Mijumaru's evo line to go from two legs to four. The final one didn't even look like Miju. Pokabu's looked like a sumo guy, and if we get another fire/fighting, then GAH. xD

don't die ;.;
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:39 am

Aparently they might be genuine after all...
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:50 am

;.; Oh noo. Serebii, please be wrong.

But those...are the anime artwork, right? They don't look sugimori. If they're real then I hope the sprites at least look good. .......-hates Mijumaru's evo-

in other news, I got a job working in the kitchen of a retirement home :3 Won't start until next week probably.

Edit: Well okay, Miju's evo will grow on me, since it's still an otter. It's just...it's almost like there should be a evo between the 1st and 2nd xD One moment it's on two legs, looking like a samurai, then suddenly it jumps to losing those round shells, and walking on four >.>

Still, if the Pokabu line becomes another fire/fighting...-gets pitchfork-
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 am

I was so happy when they were announced (most likely) fake.

But of course I couldn't have that kind of luck.

I WAS going to choose Pokabu...

I do quite rather like Miju's third evo though, it looks epic. I think Tsutaja's will grow on me too. I'm not liking that pale greenish color on it, I'd prefer its previous stages' tan-ish (or whatever) color.

Pokabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu D,:

-FS
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Everyones as let down with pukabu's evo as I am, aparently.

DOnt know if its good or not though |:
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:03 am

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been online in a while. First (as usual) I got no e-mails saying that people were posting, second I left home to come to the UK with my dad and we were really busy for the few days that he was here to get me settled in for university, but now he's left and I'm alone in my accommodation so yeah.

Were the evolutions genuine in the end or? Because the Grass one was really cool, but how is that even possible for the Fire and Water ones to evolve like that. The Fire one looks like a pig sumo wrestler and the Water one went from a Sea Otter to a Digimon. I mean, I like the final evolution of the Water one, but it looks like a completely different Pokemon then what it started off as.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:59 pm

I think they were genuine, but I'm still hoping not. Actually, it's only the Fires I have a problem with, but I can somewhat tolerate the final stage now. The middle stage makes me want to shoot something.

Oh, and I made a comic of it. LOOK STARTER ART.

Starter Comic

And because I love Swampert to DEATH:

Swampert Sculpture

There's also a Swampert drawing I did but I'm too lazy to post another link lol.

I'm kinda iffy on Tsutaja's final evo. I prefer Tsutaja's 'smug' look to it, instead of its regal or royalty look (maybe that's just how I see it). I don't like that pale green coloring on its underside, either. Much preferred the tan-ish color.

Miju's final evo is love <3 I can honestly see quite a bit of resemblance to its past stages, though. Well, small little things, but resemblances (lol) nonetheless.

-FS
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Hey that sculpture is pretty snazzy, FS! Nice!

Now with Miju's evo, i'm mainly just disappointed/confused with the colors. It just seems weird for it to jump from a white face, arms, etc to normal blue with no white (whiskers don't count rawr).

Mannn school started yesterday and while I already like these classes (minus Pre-calculus, wth) more than last year's, there's too much homework already >.< hahahaaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next