Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+14
Palcks
Ezra
Fire Strike
Dark Cacturne
LeoMarine
otaku-dono
riversong
Serpent
DD
Niedude
Yani
Hydro King
Katsu
Jess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:35 am

Riversong wrote:
Okay so prom was actually kinda fun. During the dancing, a Lady Gaga song came on and people started passing out a shitload of glow sticks xD Food was good too; the icecream was in a giant bowl made of ice, with flowers frozen inside. So we made our own sundaes.

So yeah. Lot's of laughing, especially when we were dancing. The crappy part was when some asswipe stole $20 from one of my friend's purse. Later when I came back to the table, she said she was drowning her sorrow in the pizza they had put out.

@Yani: Well, it went from 7-11pm, so most people just went home after it, including me because normally I don't make it past 10 before falling asleep lol.

@Jess: Wow only 160 days! Once I finish the last marking period here (ends on June 11th), i'll have approx. 181 days left to graduate when school starts up again. Senior year! Sounds daunting.
Tooooooold you Razz

I don't like the thieving bit though :/

Oh haha, opposite of me. I can stay up all night. It's the morning that I don't like Razz

Woohoo! I feel so old... Razz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUI!!!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:19 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FS!

Im wishing her a happy b day on my own b day |:
Lateness is me
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Happy birthday Nie!

-tired- Anyone seen the 5th gen starter silhouettes? That one magazine will show what they look like this week.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:48 pm

I keep telling kat and yani the left one looks like a dolfin and I told kat the right one looks like it has a fish tank instead of a head, with cat ears glued to it.

But obviously Im wrong, since aparently they always release them as: grass-fire-water, and I doubt theres a grass dolphin...
I might be right about the fish tank dude.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:05 am

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 Corocoro-pokemon-black-white-starters-1

Official.

And I thought DP's starters sucked.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:57 am

Katsu wrote:
Official.

And I thought DP's starters sucked.
What... The... ****.

They look like cuddly toys! WTF seriously. Looks like the Grass starter is my choice then. Unless the Water one evolves into something sexy...

Serebii says there is a chance of it being fake though.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:56 am

Well I seriously hope it's fake.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:39 pm

I like the grass starter, I hope it evolves into a grass/psychic type. I'm not a fan of pigs so the fire one is meh (and the design looks bland imo). The water...my first reaction was, "snowman otter!" Looks like a squeaky toy lol, kinda cute though.

Hopefully the final evos are good. But honestly I like these more than Sinnoh's (specifically Chimchar coughcough).

Trainers are lookin' good, plus they're older apparently.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:33 pm

I love the trainers, I really like the new style they are going for (reminds me of hoenn's style, colourful and unusual, only more cartoonish this time around).

At first, I was scared of them. But now, looking again, I kinda liked them.
I dunno which I like better, the grass or the fire.

It seems like I could cuddle the fire one for years and it would still be smiling and grunting happeleh, and the grass type looks like a trecko celebi fusion, which is much better than it sounds.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:58 am

Katsu wrote:
Well I seriously hope it's fake.
It's not fake... It's been confirmed.

Riversong wrote:
I like the grass starter, I hope it evolves into a grass/psychic type. I'm not a fan of pigs so the fire one is meh (and the design looks bland imo). The water...my first reaction was, "snowman otter!" Looks like a squeaky toy lol, kinda cute though.

Hopefully the final evos are good. But honestly I like these more than Sinnoh's (specifically Chimchar coughcough).

Trainers are lookin' good, plus they're older apparently.
I like the Grass starter. I'll probably end up going with that one. The Water starter is kind of disappointing, but I must admit it is cute and I guess I just hope that it's evolutions will be awesome. The fire one... No. I can already see it's final evolution having some tusks and everything.

Niedude wrote:
I love the trainers, I really like the new style they are going for (reminds me of hoenn's style, colourful and unusual, only more cartoonish this time around).

At first, I was scared of them. But now, looking again, I kinda liked them.
I dunno which I like better, the grass or the fire.

It seems like I could cuddle the fire one for years and it would still be smiling and grunting happeleh, and the grass type looks like a trecko celebi fusion, which is much better than it sounds.
I agree, the trainers are awesome. I'm going with the girl when I start my game Razz

EDIT:

Post a Picture thread has been updated :O
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:44 am

guys. I need better games for the ds. suggestions pl0x.

I like rpgs and loathe the mario series.

Last edited by Katsu on Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:46 am

Katsu wrote:
guys. I need better games for the ds. suggestions pl0x.

I like rpgs and loathe the mario series.
SUPER MARIO

MORTAL KOMBAT!
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:49 am

screw you.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:54 am

Katsu wrote:
screw you.
What what in the butt?
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Kingdom hearts 356/2 days.

Of course that game is enjoyed best by those who already know the Kingdom hearts universe...

Final Fantasy IV (FOUR, CONSULT ME BEFORE BUYING ANY OTHER)

That's all I can think of |:
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:43 pm

If you like puzzle/mystery games, Professor Layton is strangely addicting (and it lasts awhile). I have the 2nd one.

Oh, and Kirby Super Star Ultra. As an avid Kirby fan, I think it's one of the best Kirby games. Lot's to do, and the difficulty varies so both beginners and old gamers can enjoy it.

...I sound like a salesperson.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:58 pm

I think I'll go for the Prof Layton and/or the FF one. Depends on whether I can find them in the store. ilu guys. <3
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Om nom nom.

youre all awesome LOL jk i hate you all

<3
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:15 pm

we love you too.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:38 pm

druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs
Back to top Go down
LeoMarine

LeoMarine

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Seriously, last year at junior high sucks...
we learn something, then it goes a week before they want us to learn it again!!

anyway, haven´t been on for a long while now, mostly because following man united in an obsessed way... (ask DD about the man city game away.)

new games? new pokemon?
wow, i've really been lost.

Yani@ nice Rosicky banner.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:46 pm

springtime. love is in the air Cool

well, for some lucky souls.

@Kat: I don't think you'd have trouble find Professor Layton. There's two different ones. I have the second one, but I heard the first (the Curious Village one) is really good too.

And now, I purposely spent all of Saturday getting ahead in Japanese class because I don't like it (you'd think the people in charge of it would get the hint that they're giving wayyy too much work when over 3/4 of the class are weeks behind. one girl I know is 2 months behind lol) and just want to be done with it D< Then i'll have free time for the rest of the yearrrr!

日本語のじゅぎょうがあまり好きじゃありません。 About time I learned to read the hiragana lol. We were supposed to learn all that in...November or something. Katakana too, but blah I barely know it. Kanji just plain sucks ass. /end rant.

さようなら!
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:54 am

Thanks Leo Very Happy He's my favourite player so yeah. Nice banner too, I'm only saying that because he's Scholes and a classic player haha. I've been following Arsenal like crazy so yeah I understand what you've been going through Razz I'm so sad that the seasons over... But oh well, World Cup now! Very Happy GO ENGLAND! (Or Greece). Spain or Brazil will win it though. Or Holland haha.

I HAVE FIVE EXAMS LEFT AND THEN I AM TOTALLY DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL FOREVER! Very Happy

Oh and new pictures in Post a Picture thread haha.

EDIT: Everyone, check this out. Especially you Rui Razz

http://instantsfun.es/omnom

Just press the button.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Hey. Hey hey. Hey hey hey.

Hey.

HEY.

I don’t know xD

*whistles* So…I haven’t been here in like…4 months 8D That’s not too long, right?

Eh, I’ll answer that topic xD

I wanna hear about your life, your HG/SS status AND your expectations about 5th gen, as well as any other thing you wanna tell us!

Life later :B I’m SRing for a shiny starter (hoping for Cyndaquil) on SS, haven’t done a whole lot with that. SRing for shiny Suicune on HG, not having luck with that. Go all 16 badges, have to beat Red, but I REALLY want my shiny Suicune NOW.

Also, about 5th gen, I like the starters.

Tsutaja – I like how it’s supposed to be “cool”-ish; this is the one I can see as having the awesome evolutions that I will use either first or eventually, depending on how the others look.

Pokabu – I swear, if it didn’t have that brown-ish color on its rear that looks like pants, I would start squealing madly :/ I think it’s freaking adorable, but will probably be disappointed with horrid looking evolutions. PLEEEEEEASE let me be wrong.

Mujimaru – Aside from the freckles (which REALLY bother me), I think this one’s adorable as all get out too. I want to squeeze it, it probably makes a funny sound xD

Also, I want the games badly D: I love how the battles are ACTUALLY animated fully now, like the fans have waited for for years.

----

So, life’s been….crazy, to say the least. Waaaaaaay too many projects and schoolwork, but n between there I’ve made more friends, got an award (:,DDDDD I was so happy), survived exams (hell yeah), written and drawn more (BUT I HAVE NO TABLET OR PHOTOSHOP ANYMORE BAAAAAAAAAAAW), made a couple animations (NO MORE FLASH EITHER BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW), and have just generally felt pretty awesome.

….Suppose that’s it.

Click my dA page and get me more pageviews xD http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/ shameless plug

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 12 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next