Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+14
Palcks
Ezra
Fire Strike
Dark Cacturne
LeoMarine
otaku-dono
riversong
Serpent
DD
Niedude
Yani
Hydro King
Katsu
Jess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:42 am

Crimson Dawn wrote:
I was at a day of military this thursday, and I was told that I'm never gonna be called into the military, war or not. xD
I also discovered that I need reading glasses~
Lmao no way?! Why? Very Happy
Join the club Razz
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:27 am

Hes probably to fat or lazy.

No seriously, its because he needs glasses.
If his military is anything like mine, ppl who have a bad vision aren't called unless in a really big emergency.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:56 am

It's because that I lack any hobbies, the lack of vision, the part that I did some fails through the hearing test (don't ask) and because that I had a depression lately.
I was the first one to be told that I wasn't capable and sent me home. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Yay! We get to keep Ole! Very Happy

Anyways, I'm going to bed nowwwwww, gnight!
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:58 pm

Aw don't fret DD. My eyes are really bad (nearsighted); if i'm not wearing my contacts or glasses, I might as well be blind lol.

Did you want to join the military?

'night Yani!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Hmm, I didn't know hobbies were an important deal in the military. Must be because they are usually done by responsible, talented or committed ppl.

And I have to ask, what happened at the hearing test?
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:21 am

Well, you're keeping me for now at least. ;D

Well, I wasn't ever really intrested in the military, but that day poked my intrest and I started thinking that it might be fun, and then the rejected.

And well, A guy told me to put on this headset and push a button whenever I heard a beep.
In the middle of the whole test I heard him say something, so I took of the headset and asked if he said something and if it ended, I got no reaction so I put the headset back on and went "OOOOOOHHHH... IT'S GOING ON" So, yeah. I told him about my fail after the test though.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks for the quote Rui. It's my facebook status. Go check it out and you'll see some irony.

Ole, I thought we're keeping you because they said they'd never call you up?
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Well yeah, but I'm planning about going to start scghool again, a type of school that will mean that I live at school and all that blabla. High School of course.
And because I don't have any laptop then it's gonna be hard to keep contact then. xD
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 pm

NOOOOOO! Sad But we need Ole!

RUI!!! I talked to them Very Happy About that actual topic. And it's all because of your quote. Thank you so much! I'll expain the rest to you on MSN tomorrow okay?
(Yes everyone, this is a secret topic Razz)

On another note, it's mufti day tomorrow (where we can wear whatever we want to school). Some guys and I from Grade 11 and 12 (year 12 and 13) are going to wear suits to school Razz

Anyway everyone, good night!
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Boarding school DD? Bawww we'd miss you! But school is good, very good.

Lol @ the hearing test.

If I ever joined the military, i'd be a nurse. But instead i'm going to be a regular nurse here =3 Gonna take two years of community college to save money, then transfer to some place.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:17 am

And living at school is better~ Hopefuly none of my staying home-ness would happen then. xD

A regular nurse for the SPC you say? Weell, my back is hurting, help nurse please. xD

I kinda wanted to be a dog trainer person, but ohwell, won't happen. ):
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:36 am

Oh wow that came out wrong. You know what I mean lol. Though i'm torn because I want to leave Michigan, but at the same time I don't want to be far from my family and friends.

Get up and do some stretches. Usually works for me x)

IF I had my dream job, i'd be the creator of a top-selling manga or anime based on my characters. But yeah right. A nurse has good benefits, and the income would fuel my hobbies. Plus I like hospitals and helping people like that.

What other professions are you interested in?
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:38 am

I'M BACK!

i saw so much awesome stuff in the london hard rock cafe, and got to hold gene simmons' guitar =)

i got back to an anonymous valentines card too
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Serpent wrote:
I'M BACK!

i saw so much awesome stuff in the london hard rock cafe, and got to hold gene simmons' guitar =)

That
Is
Awesome

All of it.
Your entire post oozes awesomeness.

Must
hold
urge
to glomp
;_;
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:47 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIVERSONG!!!

Very Happy

Serpent wrote:
I'M BACK!

WOAH! That is AWESOME! I'm so jealous man.

Congrats on the card as well.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 am

it appears to be riversong's birthday

so happy birthday

@nie, please dont glomp...

@yani, arsenal reserves 2 - chelsea reserves 1
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 am

HAJGDZU HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIVERSONG.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:33 pm

*hides in shadows in antecipation of Riversong*

Imma gonna give her a BDAY glomp >D
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:15 am

You know it's not going to be a surprise anymore after she reads that.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:23 am

I dont care! I can be ninja!
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Riversong wrote:

What other professions are you interested in?

ell, I'm planning on going of to a Drama/Music school, so hopefully something out of that! People keep telling me that I'm an awesome actor, so yeah- xD Plus, I've always bwanted to make music.

Happy birthday Samantha~
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:26 pm

-comes in a day late- Hey thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! -glomps- 8D Ahaha Nie.

@DD: Ooh acting, nice!

I got a silver necklace with a sapphire, something that holds a special meaning b/c it's in my story lol. Gahh but i'm 17 now...-feels old-
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Riversong wrote:
-comes in a day late- Hey thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! -glomps- 8D Ahaha Nie.

@DD: Ooh acting, nice!

I got a silver necklace with a sapphire, something that holds a special meaning b/c it's in my story lol. Gahh but i'm 17 now...-feels old-

Happy bday RS! Believe me, the novelty about being 17 wears off pretty quickly... in a few months you'll be all "OMG IMMA BE 18 SOON!"
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:37 am

Happy Late Birthday, Riversong! Wow, that makes at least 6 of us all 17 at once. XD DD, Kat, Serps, you three are outcasts. lol

Don't have much time for anything else right now. Just got back to Australia 2 days ago. There's been little to no internet. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next