Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+14
Palcks
Ezra
Fire Strike
Dark Cacturne
LeoMarine
otaku-dono
riversong
Serpent
DD
Niedude
Yani
Hydro King
Katsu
Jess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Well the main thing is, when would you wait for? It's either Valentines or when? Valentines day would be romantic yeah, but lots of people I know hate Valentines day so... it depends on how well you know her I guess.

Anyway, school time, byeee.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 am

New pokemon revealed~

https://2img.net/h/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r182/Jlanx/untitled.png

Actually, new gen revealed. xD

I didn't realy like the 4th gen, but, hopefully this will be a better one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:46 am

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 PokemonZ

Rahhh it sucks lol.

Anyways hopefully it's not a lucario evolution like most people are speculating :/ But yayy the fifth generation is confirmed.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:21 am

Wait, is this the real one, or did you just make it? xD

I think it's a Mightyena evo or something, lol.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 am

Oh hell no, I made it lol. It wouldn't be that ugly!

Yeah I want to either be a Mightyena evo, or a standalone.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 am

Whaaa? That's totally awesome, RS! I thought it was the real deal there. XD Seriously, I had no idea you were so good at drawing! Very Happy I could easily see it being a Mightyena evo.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:57 am

You should see the one this one guy made on Pokebeach. It looks so much like Sugimori, it's awesome.

I never tried Sugimori before except for that lawl Razz

But thanks HK =3

Jess, I made a Lungeon pic. No it's not Sugimori at all, but consider it fanartz. Link here
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:24 am

From the silhouette, I can guess its a lucario evo too :S

I kinda hope it is, and kinda hope not.

Lucario is cool, but it suffered from the lack of the 4th gens overall style.

The first gen had that original pokemon feel, and the second gen had that expanditory feel.
The third gen innovated with the modern, rounder shapes and more vivid colours (minun being a great example).

The fourth gen seemed like the rejects from all the other gens put together on this game...
Only a few of them were any good, rly.
Most of the 4th gen pokemon I like were the result of "an acquired taste" (if that makes any sense) due to using them so much, or them not really resembling any other pokemon (I like uniqueness a lot).

And RS, i completely agree, that looks like an official mmightyenna evo.
I actually like it quite a lot, and might have used it in my team even xD

New topic!
Which pokemon do you want to get a split, pre or new evo? Ideas for new pokemon are accepted too. Be creative!

A combined pre evo for Taurus and Miltank is always expected, particularly because that would make Taurus be revamped. I have been wanting to use Taurus as an active member of my team for ages, but never have because it comes too late in the game and needs to many TM's to be effective *can't be assed*
It's is kind of the same reason why I dont use Donphan a lot, only replace TM's with egg moves.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 pm

I don't know what it is, but I told Ole what I thought it might be earlier today. I just can't be bothered to our conversation to paste what I said Razz I 'll do that tomorrow.

Awesome drawing though RS! I thought it was real!

I'll answer your topic tomorrow Rui.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Niedude wrote:

The first gen had that original pokemon feel, and the second gen had that expanditory feel.
The third gen innovated with the modern, rounder shapes and more vivid colours (minun being a great example).

The fourth gen seemed like the rejects from all the other gens put together on this game...
Only a few of them were any good, rly.
Most of the 4th gen pokemon I like were the result of "an acquired taste" (if that makes any sense) due to using them so much, or them not really resembling any other pokemon (I like uniqueness a lot).
This I agree completely with.

I did actually think the picture you made was real RS. xD But tbh, kinda hoped not, I mean, it's an amazing painting, but it kinda killed my love for the shadow. xD Still, amazing drawing.

I think it could me a Mightyena evo, and I kinda hope it is. xP

Which pokemon do you want to get a split, pre or new evo? Ideas for new pokemon are accepted too. Be creative!
I've always wanted a new Psyduck evolution, kinda like, insert certain stone, and turn into a swan. Kinda like the ugly duckling. xP
Also, I would like a Donphan evo maybe, I mean, it's an elephant and it's this small? xD
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Quote :
did actually think the picture you made was real RS. xD But tbh, kinda hoped not, I mean, it's an amazing painting, but it kinda killed my love for the shadow. xD Still, amazing drawing.

yeah don't worry, I'm super bland with designs lol. Tbh I hope none of the fan art from anyone
is correct.

I'd like evos for pokemon that are tossed away in the NU tier, not that I battle competitively anyways. Like...quilfish. Or mawile.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Quote :
yeah don't worry, I'm super bland with designs lol. Tbh I hope none of the fan art from anyone
is correct.
True, wuld be kinda boring for everyone else but the one who made the right one and went "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" cause.. well... yeah.. S/he got right..
...Wtf was I talking about again? xD

And yesss Qwilfiisshhh
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 am

Hey everyone, I'm only on to say good night and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rKxb_S_DQ

Enjoy Razz

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHA CHECK THIS PICTURE OUT!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 am

Ladies and gentlemen, the new pokemon is revealed! -and it's super cute- Serebii confirmed it to be true btw.

I lyk it. The smaller one is Zorua/Zoroam (Evil Fox), and it evolves into Zoroark/Zoroaaku (Monster Fox). Both are dark type. So the Kitsune theory was *probably* correct, cooool.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Riversong on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:22 am

I WANT ONE. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:44 am

I lurveee the big fox. However, the small one looks like it had a wardrobe malfunction on its hair.

Red > Blue. Move over Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 am

Katsu wrote:
I WANT ONE. ;__;

SO DO I ;___;

Jess wrote:
I lurveee the big fox. However, the small one looks like it had a wardrobe malfunction on its hair.

Red > Blue. Move over Lucario.

Quoted for the truth and twin thoughts. Except I love the hair curl on the little fox.

Move over both Lucario and Sneasel, I found a quickass replacement.

The fifth generation is cooler already.

EDIT:

I know what to call it if its a male already: Boota!

If I get a female I'll probably call it some random thing that comes up to my head at the time.
Back to top Go down
LeoMarine

LeoMarine

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:19 am

so what's up everybody?

sorry i haven't been on here, but 10th grade is rough and i'm working a lot with my grades.

WHAT!!?? it's 5th gen now, i'm not even done with 4th...
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:05 am

This new pokemon is horribly boring.
Although, it's prety kewl when it walks on all four, but the little one is just.. bleh.

*Still a hardcore Lucario fanboy*

And lol, Patrick. Haaiii~
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:09 pm

zomg I have a zit! -gloom- and it's all because of this new makeup my mom got. NEVER trying that stuff again. /end rant

hi Leo!

Idk, I like this evil poke a bit more than Lucario, but then again it's hard to even compare them o.o I don't get why people thought it's be a Lucario evo too.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 am

I will never use that make up either! D:<

Only reason why people wanted to compare them is probably because the first of it's gen thing I guess... And that the shadow can make liez.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:48 pm

im off to london tomorrow and wont be back until thursday
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Lucky *******.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Crimson Dawn wrote:
I will never use that make up either! D:<

Only reason why people wanted to compare them is probably because the first of it's gen thing I guess... And that the shadow can make liez.

And perhaps since they are both anthromophic canids with a pre-evo. Also, I looked at the shadow and was all like, "Awesome! A Lucario evo!"

I was a naughty cherub today. I caught the bus all the way to town (approx 11 km away, but feels like longer in the hottest part of an Australian summer) to buy an Arceus plushie from the anime shop. It cost me $27 AUS, but I swear it is the cutest thing evar.

Lotta bitchiness at my school of late... I'm guessing it's the heat.

OMFG RS! A ZIT! Every girls worst dermatogical nightmare (apart from eczma and skin cancer, of course). Try rubbing some methlyated spirits on it to dry it out; works for me.

Also, It's funny we were talking about injections before. I found out from the doctors the other day that I might have to go through a desensitisation routine to help with my servere dust mite allergy. This means an injection every month for 2 years :/
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:58 am

I was at a day of military this thursday, and I was told that I'm never gonna be called into the military, war or not. xD
I also discovered that I need reading glasses~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next