Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+14
Palcks
Ezra
Fire Strike
Dark Cacturne
LeoMarine
otaku-dono
riversong
Serpent
DD
Niedude
Yani
Hydro King
Katsu
Jess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LeoMarine

LeoMarine

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:11 am

riversong wrote:
yeah i'll post if others do.

though speaking of old posts, reading some of them makes me cringe so hard >.< oh my stupidity

Hey, we all feel that way..... *cough* About your posts *cough*
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Hey guys!

It must have been at least a year since I last posted anything here. I'm guessing I didn't miss much though. Razz
Back to top Go down
LeoMarine

LeoMarine

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 pm

That's the 6th poster in a little over a week, not as active as it once was, but atleast there is some encouraging signs, i think so atleast....

Maybe we should start a topic or something just to start some actual conversations, i'd make one if i actually could think of a good one, but seeing as i don't have any creativity what so ever it seems rather unlikely that i will be able to do that. So if anyone has an idea for a topic, shoot.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Nice to see some more people around here, even if it's only a few.

As for a topic, how about that there Gen VI? New starters and all, and the legendaries and new Eeveelution. So far, anyway.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 am

I like all of the gen 6 pokemon except Sylveon. That one is stupid looking. The head doesn't look as though it belongs with the body I guess, dunno it just looks off. The cutesy bows don't help at all. If it didn't have the bows it'd be a lot better.

Also was I the only one who thought "Victini?" upon seeing that thing?

My sister wants the Y legendary so I'll be getting X, along with Froakie since she's getting Fennekin (or I might get the fox anyways ahhh). But first I need a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:01 am

The legendaries are the coolest thing that has happened to pokemon in a looooong time. Especially the bird one. THAT THING IS SO COOL it might just become my fav pokemon. Yes, replacing even Arcanine. I LOVE IT.

Sylveon? Meh, mix feelings. I agree, it should loose the bows. It has like... 3 or four? Yeah, Im not googling the thing just to count it. If it lost the bows and became less... female-ish, I'd like it. As is? **** no..

I mean, Gardevoir is a both gendered pokemon that is specifically meant to look female and I LOVE. this eeveelution is WAY to cutesy. I still like, but that's because it has that cute, somewhat cat-like somewhat dog-like body all eeveelutions share, and the face of a smiling eevee. But it could be much better. As for type? If that new Light type rumour is true, then that. If not? Normal. No way in hell is that flying
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:16 am

It's been almost 4 years since I last posted here...holy cow. About 4 years ago, I decided I was done with pokemon...I was just starting high school and I thought I was "too cool" for it. So, I tried to purge myself of all of it, including this club...which was an extremely stupid decision. I deleted the bookmark for this forum on my computer, and tried to forget everything. I don't know how I convinced myself to leave you all, my friends, just because I thought I was outgrowing something. It was selfish, mean-spirited, and just wrong, and I am deeply sorry for it.

Today I was building a website for a physics project, when I stumbled upon our http://spcreborn.webs.com/ site that I made a while ago, which had a link to this forum. I clicked on it, expecting this place to be dead and barren...but I look and see that much to my surprise, 5 years after making this site, there's still a trickle of activity here and there! I immediately remembered all of you, and all of our conversations, and just spent about an hour going back and reading posts from these past years. I'm so happy that people are still checking in and posting occasionally, and that we haven't forgotten each other. Smile

A whole generation of pokemon has gone by since I talked to you all last, and an amazing amount of things has happened in all of our lives. But I'm glad to say that I'm back, and as in love with pokemon as I've ever been (my purge only lasted a few months before I dove back in, but by then I had forgotten the url for our site...).

Thank you all for keeping this site alive and running all these years, I'm so happy that I can come back and talk with you again. We have a lot to catch up on :')

SO, quoting the great Albus Dumbledore, I believe a change in scenery is in order. The theme of this forum will now be Ho-Oh, to symbolize our rising from the ashes. Hopefully you all will see the change when you log in, and come to this page to see my post. The SPC will live again, and though we may never be posting as often as we did, or have as many active members, I have my heart set on this being a place where we all can meet together again, as friends.

I can't wait to talk with you all again Smile

-TT
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Welcome back TT, it has been a long time!

It's good to see some more life in this place, even if it's nowhere near as much as it used to be. I hope we can all still keep checking up on here every so often, even it's only for 5 minutes and to check up on everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
hoblaph
Spammer
hoblaph

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:36 pm

This is strange. I don't know if anyone really remembers me--I was never really that active--but I am a member of this site. I haven't checked here in quite a while, probably in about six months, but I just came on and there was a new theme. That was quite surprising.

I'm still on SPPF, which I quit a while ago and then returned to, but I'm Gryoine on there. I hope this place picks up on activity again, for it would be nice to see that.

~Gryoine
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:48 am

Good to see people are trickling back (:

Why don't we start a new topic?

What have you been up to since your last activity here?
Well, I'm about to graduate high school, and I'm moving on to attend the University of Chicago to pursue a degree in creative writing. I play the bass trombone in my high school jazz band, and we have a few gigs left before summer starts. I've been acting a lot in school, I got the lead role in our Fall Play, and me and a friend wrote and directed a one act musical called "Twitter: The Musical" which was loads of fun. I've been writing and arranging a lot of music lately, some stuff for my high school pep band and some other things just for fun. You can check out some of my music here: http://musescore.com/user/40333 Very Happy

What is your most recent accomplishment in pokemon?
After restarting all my games completely last year, I've finally built back up my pokemon collection, and I am one pokemon away from having all 649 in my Black 2 Version. (all I'm missing is Arceus)
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:08 am

Holy cow, we've been reborn? Forgive me for being pessimistic, but I never thought this day would come. Super glad to see you back, TT! Hasn't been the same without you.

That Ho-oh up there looks amazing too. Ah, memories.

College, college, some pokemon, a crap-ton of naps, and college. Two years down and I'm about dead lol.

...I caught a shiny Heracross on a rom a couple months ago lol. Nothing really special in any of the other games so far, although Black2 has a ton of Pokemon I still haven't caught yet.

Hopefully, activity does pick back up. It really is fun when all of you guys are here.

Also, if everyone wouldn't mind, remind me of your favorite 'mon (or your new favorite if it changed). I need to draw things.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:30 am

Hi FS!

Lately, I've really been loving Venusaur. My favorites right now are Venusaur, Crawdaunt, Honchkrow, Bronzong, Tangrowth, and Chandelure. (Honchkrow, Bronzong, and Tangrowth have never changed!)
Back to top Go down
LeoMarine

LeoMarine

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:58 am

Only high school really, there hasn't really been that many radical changes in my life. The only big change is that my parents got divorced and a lot of drama came with it and while it sucked at the time i've gotten over it now. except for that a lot is the same actually.

Nothing sadly... I wouldn't really say that i've outgrown it, but it kind of just went by me, i haven't really owned the consoles the games have been released and school also took a big chunk of time. I recently tried to kind of get into it again to see if i could spark my interest again, but there are just so many new pokemon.

Favorite pokemon?
Blaziken, Sneasle, Kecleon and Gyarados...
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:16 pm

I knew something was off when the layout changed so drastically. My god, this looks awesome.

And TTs back? Holy crap I wasn't expecting that O.o

Well... University, for one. International Relations degree, on my last year (hopefully, I'm dangerously close to maybe needing to stay an extra semester or year). Other than that? Got a girlfriend, dated for three years, then just last month we broke up. Right now I'm just trying out a couple of guys and girls while I figure out who I am and what I wanna do in life.

Oh I haven't played any pokemon games seriously since I finished White 1. I never bought the sequels, and, since I wont be getting a 3DS, I wont get the 6th gen either...
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:43 am

Anyone been following the Gen 6 news the last week or so? So far I'm really liking all the new pokemon that have been revealed. Clauncher? Talonflame? Skrelp? I can't wait to see what these things evolve into. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 pm

...Wow. I was just saying to Nie that I missed this website and all you guys recently and so I thought I'd check in on the website. Imagine my surprise to see that not only is there still some activity, but even a new theme!

Tatertot wrote:
SO, quoting the great Albus Dumbledore, I believe a change in scenery is in order. The theme of this forum will now be Ho-Oh, to symbolize our rising from the ashes. Hopefully you all will see the change when you log in, and come to this page to see my post. The SPC will live again, and though we may never be posting as often as we did, or have as many active members, I have my heart set on this being a place where we all can meet together again, as friends.
Based on this, perfect choice of theme, TT! Great to see you're back!

I can say that I am back as well. I will make sure that I'm visiting every so often to try and get some activity back into the club! I missed talking to you all and, I'm sure that with a whole generation of Pokemon having gone by and another new one being released, we all have a lot to discuss!

Now then! To the topics!

A lot.
But to keep it short and sweet, I'll just go with: I graduated from university!

What is your most recent accomplishment in Pokemon?
Well I wasn't really into the last generation (BW2) of the games (as Nie knows all too well), but I figured that since I still loved Pokemon and that it was just the games itself putting me off playing, that I'd force myself to at least beat the Elite Four! So, naturally, I did Razz
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:00 pm

HEY PEOPLEZ

daaang, I haven't been using this place or any other forumin a loong time >.<

What have you been up to since your last activity here
Well, different kinds of schools mostly, I moved away for a couple of years to a different town that I originally lived in, and now I moved back and went back to high school. Not much else has happened though.

About pokemon, hell yeah I still play pokemon! I got pokemon Y and everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
LeoMarine

LeoMarine

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 am

As i said last time i was on here, i'll keep checking in and posting as long as it is active.

My pokemon knowledge is a little rusty though so forgive my lack of input in those topics...
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Sooo my hard drive died last spring and I hadn't backed up my bookmarks, so those were lost. But I found this through Google just now so cool. The new theme caught me off guard! My god it's been a long time since this place started. Good to see you TT, and everyone else who has posted x)

Quit job at retirement home last year, got new job, quit that, had a bad experience with one job, and I didn't work for a while after that. Took classes at community college, decided this fall that I will be transferring to GVSU (Grand Valley) next year and eventually become a physician assistant. So next year I will be moving out and finding a place with my best friend and her boyfriend, since we will all be going to the same school. That about sums it up. Right now I have a good job at Target =) Best place I've worked at so far.

Caught a shiny dragonair in Pokemon Y. Really good game!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:18 pm

I AM COMPLETE BACK

Temporarily.

Too lazy to properly greet everyone again and properly copy paste topics

@What have you been up to topic:
Family found out I'm bi. THings got so bad I had to stay at my aunts for three weeks. Mom dragged me back home after I got a part time job. SHould have finished college by now but the date keeps getting pushed back due to ****. Family life still crap, sometimes I physically fight with my father (at least now I win) but for almost two weeks they have been pretending everything is fine. Mom says she can tell I'm in love with a girl and she even described her... ***** is completely in denial.

tl;rd:
I fucking want to move out and never have to face my parents again as soon as I fucking can.

Other than that?
Great!
Pokemon Y, Yveltas, and Chesnaught are boss <3
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:21 pm

first you all have to give me your stupid 3DS FCs. mine's in my sig. add me. right now. GOGOGO

uh not much. i'm 17 now and in my final year of high school. oh and last month me and my, gasp, ~*boyfriend*~ had our second anniversary.
other than that i'm still stupid and mostly antisocial but i managed to get some irl friends after the majority of my online friends got lives and became too cool for the internet. i still sit behind the computer and watch anime/play pokémon.

i just completed the kalos pokédex a few hours ago :'D i'm only missing articuno but it wasn't required to get an oval charm anyway. now i'm back shiny hunting after not doing it since DPP and that one shiny drifloon (<3) in black. my first target is archen and i'm at 240 eggs atm. :3
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Everyone is coming back!! Woooooh Very Happy

LeoMarine wrote:
As i said last time i was on here, i'll keep checking in and posting as long as it is active.

My pokemon knowledge is a little rusty though so forgive my lack of input in those topics...
You can still attempt to answer the topics! Razz

riversong wrote:
Sooo my hard drive died last spring and I hadn't backed up my bookmarks, so those were lost. But I found this through Google just now so cool. The new theme caught me off guard! My god it's been a long time since this place started. Good to see you TT, and everyone else who has posted x)

Caught a shiny dragonair in Pokemon Y. Really good game!
Sorry I sent you the link late haha, I think I was in class when you messaged me. Well, either that or I was sleeping.

Nice! I have yet to get Pokemon Y. I hate that I have to get a new console for it... Too expensive! Soon hopefully

Katsu wrote:
first you all have to give me your stupid 3DS FCs. mine's in my sig. add me. right now. GOGOGO

uh not much. i'm 17 now and in my final year of high school. oh and last month me and my, gasp, ~*boyfriend*~ had our second anniversary.
other than that i'm still stupid and mostly antisocial but i managed to get some irl friends after the majority of my online friends got lives and became too cool for the internet. i still sit behind the computer and watch anime/play pokémon.

i just completed the kalos pokédex a few hours ago :'D i'm only missing articuno but it wasn't required to get an oval charm anyway. now i'm back shiny hunting after not doing it since DPP and that one shiny drifloon (<3) in black. my first target is archen and i'm at 240 eggs atm. :3
Will definitely give you mine once I get the game!

GASP BOYFRIEND. 2nd anniversary? As in, 2 years? 2 months? 2 weeks? 2 days? 2 hours? 2 minutes? 2 seconds?
Either way sounds like you've been having lots of chill time, which I am very jealous about haha.

No wayyyyy! I seriously want this game...
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 pm

So uhh hey. Yani told me to post here so here I am.

Same old stuff really. Meet girl, fall for girl, girl breaks my heart. Same old jess stuff lol.
I'm in my last year of a degree in Behavioural science, which I haaaaate. Gotta do a masters degree in social work to get the job I want too, takes 2 years, bleh.
I've also become very addicted to World of Warcraft, and don't really play pokemon much as a result.

I just beat the fairy gym leader! I really love Chestnaught, he's the starter I picked and he's pretty damn good. First time a grass type has been my favourite starter. Really loving Sylveon, mine really kicks butt too.

So what is your favourite of the new starters?
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Yani wrote:
Will definitely give you mine once I get the game!

GASP BOYFRIEND. 2nd anniversary? As in, 2 years? 2 months? 2 weeks? 2 days? 2 hours? 2 minutes? 2 seconds?
Either way sounds like you've been having lots of chill time, which I am very jealous about haha.

No wayyyyy! I seriously want this game...
two years xD since, you know, anniversaries tend to be annual. d: i think people who celebrate "a year and 4 months anniversary" are just silly.
but yeah other than school frustrations i'm doing swell.

you should get it asap! i think it's one of the better games because of the wide veriety of pokémon you can catch. like, there's about 20 different pokémon you can catch before you even reach the first gym and the kalos dex has 450ish pokemon in total that you can get without transferring them from older versions. o v o
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:21 am

Thank God we're all back, or this thread would never reach it's climax which is page 69... xD

Seeing how we all are moving forward in our lives and seeing how much we've all have changed, even though it doesn't feel like long ago that we all were together... It's really weird how much can change is only two years.
I'm hoping this forum will turn out even greater than it ever was before!

Jess wrote:

So what is your favourite of the new starters?
I was totally looking forward to getting Chespin, but in the end I ended up starting with Fennekin, and I must sa that I have no regrets. Well, maybe besides from evolving it to Delphox. xD Braixen is adorable! :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next