Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+16
Xenavire
Dark Cacturne
Ninjabait
LeoMarine
Serpent
Jess
Katsu
Hydro King
Fire Strike
Tatertot
Yani
DD
Niedude
riversong
Kyogre35
Palcks
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:42 pm

I want to dream with FF too ;_;

A dream involving Yuna or Lulu would be extremely nice

That reminds me, FFX RIKU IS MY AGE EXACTLY O.O

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Let's start throwing grenades at random folk =D
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Thanks Kat and RS. <3's to both of you.

Yani, I SUCK at chaining. I get lucky sometimes.

Calm down, TT xD *pats back* Oh, and while my mom's friend's husband won't be able to teach me, they can find me a teacher, and the husband will even lend me a guitar to see how I like it. I'm so happeh~

I don't think fantasizing about Yuna would be good; Tidus might get mad lol Argh, Rikku is awesome. I wanna throw grenades too >D Can I? Pwease? I'm (somehow) chaining for a shiny Growlithe~ =P *bribebribebribe*

lol Rikku bribes too >D And Steals, but bribing is cooler

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Bribing or stealing is not as cool as punching someone in the face and mugging the poor ******* :\

(That is the Mug attack, in case you didn't know).

And now, regular growlithe>>>>shiny growlithe.

I mean, yellow? WTF?
Red dogs beat yellow dogs any day of the weak :\
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Fire Strike wrote:
Arrrgh, I just remembered - On Sunday I asked my parents if they'd allow me to learn how to play guitar, and they said they'd consider it (cause I REALLY need something constructive to do). And today, mom's asking one of her friends to ask her husband (who apparently is pretty good) if he could teach me or know someone who does. I'm gonna play gutar! Squeeeee >3 Like one of my life-long dreams~[/random]
Woops I forgot to reply to this. That's awesome! Have you got a guitar? If you don't, when are you going to get one? If you do get one, which guitar are you going to get? LOTS OF QUESTIONS!!!!!! Oh and you reminded me to carry on with my song that I was making hahaha. I'll get started on that... someday Razz

Fire Strike wrote:
Yani, I SUCK at chaining. I get lucky sometimes.
Ha.Ha. You have like, a MILLION shinies!
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:02 pm

Niedude wrote:
Bribing or stealing is not as cool as punching someone in the face and mugging the poor ******* :\

(That is the Mug attack, in case you didn't know).

And now, regular growlithe>>>>shiny growlithe.

I mean, yellow? WTF?
Red dogs beat yellow dogs any day of the weak :\

Ah, true, true. Mugging is the best. Can't believe I forgot that.

Eh, I was just trying to find a Starly to chain, and Growlithe came up. IT broke anyway xD (then I tried Ponyta, got to 19 and broke ;_; )

yhyiannis wrote:
Woops I forgot to reply to this. That's awesome! Have you got a guitar? If you don't, when are you going to get one? If you do get one, which guitar are you going to get? LOTS OF QUESTIONS!!!!!! Oh and you reminded me to carry on with my song that I was making hahaha. I'll get started on that... someday Razz

Ha.Ha. You have like, a MILLION shinies!

Nah, as I said in my last post, I'm gonna have one lent...lended...I'm gonna borrow one to see how I like it xD But I have no clue what kind to actually get....I don't know a whole lot about the kinds of guitars. Lol good luck.

Er....no, not really xD More like...15, at most. Only like 8 are from chaining (3 Shinx, two of which were traded, one Stunky, and four Eevee, one of which is now a Flareon and another will be traded to Jess). Others were SR'd for, random encounters, hacked,, or traded.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Fire Strike wrote:
Nah, as I said in my last post, I'm gonna have one lent...lended...I'm gonna borrow one to see how I like it xD But I have no clue what kind to actually get....I don't know a whole lot about the kinds of guitars. Lol good luck.

Er....no, not really xD More like...15, at most. Only like 8 are from chaining (3 Shinx, two of which were traded, one Stunky, and four Eevee, one of which is now a Flareon and another will be traded to Jess). Others were SR'd for, random encounters, hacked,, or traded.

Oh. My bad Razz

Oh seriously? Woops. EEVEEEE!!!! <3<3<3

Sorry, I just love Eevee Razz

EDIT: Sexy avatar FS!!!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Imagining FS with Bahamut is scary and disturbing o.o

That thing is four times your size!

Though it is better than Anima :\

Or Ifrit.

Personally, I'll stay with Shiva Twisted Evil

I'd pick a threesome with the Magus sisters if they weren't so damn ugly silent
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Thanks, Yani. BAHAMUT IS AMAZING >D BOW DOWN TO HIM. NAO.

*cuddles him*

Muahahahahaha. He's my new obsession.

I dun liek Anima much, but I looooooove Ifrit. Not as much as Bahamut obviously. I also love Valefor <3

Eh, Shiva's okay. I like the Magnus Sisters too, except...Cindy? I think. She scares me.

I freakin' love FFX, just for the characters (BAHAMUT.). Who's not to love? (Except Seymour, with his wild hair which I'll never see as much hair gel in my lifetime as he must use per day)

[/FFXfangirlism]

-FS
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Welcome FSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I'm really tired. It's 6:17am... I still haven't slept.

Tired... Zzzzz....z....zzz...z...z...z...z...z...zzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...z.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 pm

RS wrote:
HK, I won't be in the tourney since my wifi router's security is too high for the DS. Sweeet av by the way, is it okay if I try animating something like that? Oh and my Clefable's moveset is soso xD I'm bad at planning movesets.
Oh drat... *went and got his hopes up too much* It's the only kind of animation I've ever done so far, but yeah, it does look kinda cool doesn't it? lol By all means, do it if you like. Smile (it's not like I own any rights to blinking animations or something XD) Mm, it comes with competitive battling practice and good observation. Ah well, it's better to play the game and have fun doing it then worrying about winning all the time anyways...

FS wrote:
Arrrgh, I just remembered - On Sunday I asked my parents if they'd allow me to learn how to play guitar, and they said they'd consider it (cause I REALLY need something constructive to do). And today, mom's asking one of her friends to ask her husband (who apparently is pretty good) if he could teach me or know someone who does. I'm gonna play gutar! Squeeeee >3 Like one of my life-long dreams~[/random]
Ah cool! I can play a little bass guitar, but nothing serious. I'd have to like playing it a lot more before even thinking about lead guitar... My dad plays excellent bass guitar (been doing some almost all his life), although he's never moved up to lead. But yeah, good for you, and I hope you enjoy it! =D

Nie wrote:
Imagining FS with Bahamut is scary and disturbing o.o
-agreed- Although Baha himself is very disturbing. >>;

FS wrote:
Does that mean I can finally take out Sampert? >D

Oh man, my brother just helped me purchase a few games off of ebay...and I found out that they're being shipped here! (in Australia)
From that, I'm getting the Legendary Starfy! I'm getting Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings!! I'm getting Platinum!!! And guess what?! I'M GETTING GUITAR HERO SMASH HITS!!!! FREEEEE BIRRRRD~ =DDDDDD

To make things even better, VBS is only 2 weeks away and my cousins (all 5 of them who are going to be staying for that too) are gonna be coming a week early! Very Happy I'm so happy I could dance around the room~
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Quote :
Does that mean I can finally take out Sampert? >D

Who is this Sampert? XD

I know what you mean, though. And no, you may never take out Swampert. I obsess over many things at a time, and Swampert will never leave that position. SO NYAH.

Bahamut is not disturbing, he's amazing~ That's like telling Kat that Kita sucks. Which he does not, by the way. He's awesome.

Congrats on getting those games too, HK. Lemme know how Stafy is, eh? I kinda wanted to try it out. And lol you finally get your Free Bird. I still need to beat GHII...

I post too much.

-FS
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:01 am

Ohyeah, I was so desperate I didnt notice Kaitlin. Hi Kaitlin~

lalalalalalalalalalalala...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 am

*Enters*

*Makes feral noises*

*Exits*
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:48 am

FS wrote:
Thanks, Yani. BAHAMUT IS AMAZING >D BOW DOWN TO HIM. NAO.

*cuddles him*

I dun liek Anima much, but I looooooove Ifrit. Not as much as Bahamut obviously. I also love Valefor <3

Eh, Shiva's okay. I like the Magnus Sisters too, except...Cindy? I think. She scares me.

I freakin' love FFX, just for the characters (BAHAMUT.). Who's not to love? (Except Seymour, with his wild hair which I'll never see as much hair gel in my lifetime as he must use per day)

[/FFXfangirlism]

-FS

Bahamut is the beast, yeah, he always is, and I loved how they twisted its usual pure draconic awesomeness and turned him into an anthropomorphic dragon, and STILL made it awesome.
His faith is awesome too, I mean any kid which can turn into THAT is worth of at least awesome title.

I love Valefor too, and I have been meaning to dig up on his mythological past for years, just never remembered too xD
My only complaint is that they could have just as easily add another town, put Valefor in that temple, and put Leviathan as the aeon for besaid.

That way, two of FFX's problems would be resolved or at least, "bettered": its shortness story-wise and the lack of a water typed aeon (when there is one Fire, one Ice and one Thunder and a bunch of non elemental ones).

Have you eve played FFX-2?
It's also awesome, its like they took the one good thing in Sailor Moon and put it in FFX.
By that I mean the transformation sequences =D
*dresspheres FTW*

yhyiannis wrote:
*Enters*

*Makes feral noises*

*Exits*

You sir are sleep deprived :\

EDIT:

VALEFOR'S A GIRL PPL >.<
I JUST CALLED HIM A "HE" TO MANY TIMES AND AM TO LAZY TO CORRECT THE THING >.<
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 am

Niedude wrote:
You sir are sleep deprived :\
I did sleep though!

8-3:30 Very Happy I'm so tired thoughhhh.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:24 am

Yani wrote:
*Enters*

*Makes feral noises*

*Exits*

...why can I not stop laughing at that.

Damn I woke up at 4-something last night and I couldn't get back to sleep for a few hours! -dead-

Btw I want my router to support my DS ;.; I highly doubt this but do any of you happen to have a Netgear Wireless-N Router WNR2000? That's what I have.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 am

Hi, DD. 'Bout time. *shot*

Niedude wrote:
Bahamut is the beast, yeah, he always is, and I loved how they twisted its usual pure draconic awesomeness and turned him into an anthropomorphic dragon, and STILL made it awesome.
His faith is awesome too, I mean any kid which can turn into THAT is worth of at least awesome title.

I love Valefor too, and I have been meaning to dig up on his mythological past for years, just never remembered too xD
My only complaint is that they could have just as easily add another town, put Valefor in that temple, and put Leviathan as the aeon for besaid.

That way, two of FFX's problems would be resolved or at least, "bettered": its shortness story-wise and the lack of a water typed aeon (when there is one Fire, one Ice and one Thunder and a bunch of non elemental ones).

Have you eve played FFX-2?
It's also awesome, its like they took the one good thing in Sailor Moon and put it in FFX.
By that I mean the transformation sequences =D
*dresspheres FTW*

EDIT:

VALEFOR'S A GIRL PPL >.<
I JUST CALLED HIM A "HE" TO MANY TIMES AND AM TO LAZY TO CORRECT THE THING >.<

YESH. I started through the game again, and I realized the ghostly-looking kid (that's how I first thought of him when I just started playing) at the beginning was BAhamut's fayth or whatever, and I'm like "OH MY G....ARCEUS IT'S BAHAMUT." *fangirl squeal*

Levianthan~ AS long as they had Valefor and Bahamut, I'm good.

Yeah, I was wondering that. I got Ifrit, then Ixion, the Shiva, then Bahamut (at which point it made me fall over with its awesomeness), and then I wondered, "....Where's the Water one?"

My friend's gonna lend me FFX-2, though I've looked it up already. I realy want to play it, hopefully that will be this weekend.

No. Way. REALLY? Valefor is female? I didn't know that D= Ah well, I still love it anyway (I'm uncomfortable calling it a she now xD)

@Yani: If I didn't know any better, I'd wonder what was wrong with you.

I'mma go try to chain something random again...Wish me luck.

-FS
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 am

Atleast You havent changed Kaitlin~
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 am

Why would I?

lol one-liner

-FS
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 am

No idea, just good that you havent xD
Or, is it? Probarly, ohwell. Moar Mudkip and Bidoof spam for us.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:27 am

Yes, with the addition of Bahamut spam now as well.

Is the chat still up?

-FS
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:42 am

I hope so, i dont think anyone has been there for a while
But hey, someone give me the link to the chat and ill be there.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:52 am

http://www.freewebs.com/spcreborn/chat.htm

Yeahhhh dunno what else to say.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:02 am

See you on it dewds and ettes
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:38 pm

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 Image025

Boobs :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next