Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+16
Xenavire
Dark Cacturne
Ninjabait
LeoMarine
Serpent
Jess
Katsu
Hydro King
Fire Strike
Tatertot
Yani
DD
Niedude
riversong
Kyogre35
Palcks
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:10 pm

What do you do to make yourself happy?

Why ask this?

I don't....do anything really...lol.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Okay....all of our images for the PM and stuff (those previously blue icons under each post, if you can't figure that out) seem to have disappeared, and since Sarahpom was the one to supply them, there might be a problem. If anyone can find/make more or contact Sarah, please do so and post urls for them. Cause you know, as entertaining as "This image or video has been moved or deleted" is....yeah xD

On another note: I'mma go find some tutorials so I can learns how to use Flash (the animating program, not the HM/TM).

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:42 pm

RS wrote:
Oh yeah, they're mean little birds. That's what my brother goes for when he feels like killing things with his bb gun. And, I witnessed one eating another bird. In Michigan it's legal...I think. I know you can't hunt Robins. Blue jays are part of the crow family though.
Oh super! Then get ready to see some good 'ol fashion red, white, and blue colors, Colorado. XD *sadistic laugh* (jk) What? lol I'm doing it for a good cause. ^^;

RS wrote:
What do you do to make yourself happy?

^ That's the right topic, what on earth happened? xD

Also, I wish I had a bunny again, fat and soft. A holland lop ear. Dang, I should have gotten that instead of a parakeet years ago. I do love my Choby, but people were lying when they said parakeets make great beginners pets, bullcrap. Cleaning the cage is a youknowwhat. I used to have a rabbit for 8 years, and he was easy to care for, way easier than a bird. And I could snuggle him, he never bit me once.
XD lol I don't know, that's just what I copied and pasted. I didn't notice anything until you mentioned it just now.

I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with a parakeet, RS. XD We had bunnies once (not lop ears though, but my sister LOVES those kinds btw), and they were the best pets ever! We don't have them anymore, but yeah, I can easily understand your wanting for one. I don't know your situation, but who knows? - You might very well have another chance to own a bunny again. ^^
Speaking of pets though, I'd really love to have a pet chipmunk. lol It'd be so cool to have such a cute little buddy to take care of. We have tons of chipmunks running around our property and I might try to catch one of them sometime. ('course traveling would be a problem...) I know your really supposed to buy a specially bred one from a pet store, but I'd kinda like to see how I go with a young wild one, for a while at least.

FS wrote:
Sorry Serp and HK, you're still both doin it wrong. Luckily for you though, I'm too lazy to correct you properly xD

HK, I'd of thought you'd like Skillet xD It being a Christian band and all. I love it either way <3 (RS, that song is epic, by the way. LOOK FOR MOAR THO)
Oh but of course we are. ...And what about DD, huh? He's not in the right...is he? =P

I don't like a lot of the contemporary Christian songs for some reason. =/ They're just too rocked-up and repetitive in some areas for my taste. Casting Crowns is okay for the most part though.

FS wrote:
Okay....all of our images for the PM and stuff (those previously blue icons under each post, if you can't figure that out) seem to have disappeared, and since Sarahpom was the one to supply them, there might be a problem. If anyone can find/make more or contact Sarah, please do so and post urls for them. Cause you know, as entertaining as "This image or video has been moved or deleted" is....yeah xD

On another note: I'mma go find some tutorials so I can learns how to use Flash (the animating program, not the HM/TM).
Oh dear...so I see. =/ Well, I'd be willing to make more if you'd like and I'm sure RS'd feel the same. (I mean, come on, they're not that hard to make are they?) I'll start making them now anyway, even if the job eventually does falls into someone else's hands.

lol Be careful, FS, I've heard Flash can be a tricky move to pull off. (ohthat'sright, youre talking about an animation program XD) Well, instantly thinking about an HM after hearing the word flash shows that we're pokefreaks. XD

Um, I think I'll answer the topic again, since I probably got the wrong impression of what it was really about. See I thought that it was about what I do to "cheer myself up"... ^^;

Anyways, I either play GH with my little sis, wander around outside and have a good think about things, or play table tennis with my bro. I'm gonna be in the olympics one day I tell you, so you better be watching. XD (jk)

Edit: Oh man, I've been working on this post for too long. >>; I really need to say less...
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:59 am

Seems like Sarahpom has been on a photobucket deletion spree. >.<

Sam, Isnt there a way we can like, plan a Brawl battle soon? D:

I just saw that Skillet is supposed to be alot alike Thousand Foot Krutch, so I guessed it was good. xD
Although, I have no idea how TFK is Christian at all. Although, it does have some songs that are kinda obvious... But still.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:39 am

Quote :
Sam, Isnt there a way we can like, plan a Brawl battle soon? D:

Ayyy my grandparents are up from Florida, so i've been going shopping w/my grandma, sister, and mom a lot. Today i'm sure. Tomorrow maybe?

Quote :

Seems like Sarahpom has been on a photobucket deletion spree. >.<

I'm tempted to do the same thing lol.

Quote :
I wouldn't be able to kill any animal, even a sparrow. ;-; Except bugs, I kill them.

Mm me too, especially spiders. Since it's been getting colder out, they've been trying to get into the house. I saw a huge striped one on the deck yesterday, but it soon died.

Quote :
Um, I think I'll answer the topic again, since I probably got the wrong impression of what it was really about. See I thought that it was about what I do to "cheer myself up"... ^^;

It was about cheering yourself up, I guess I just worded it badly.

Quote :

Oh dear...so I see. =/ Well, I'd be willing to make more if you'd like and I'm sure RS'd feel the same. (I mean, come on, they're not that hard to make are they?) I'll start making them now anyway, even if the job eventually does falls into someone else's hands.

What are we making exactly? Blue icons...I don't...remember those xD If you do, go ahead and make them.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:07 am

I don't know how anyone could run out of space on photobucket. *shot*

RS wrote:
It was about cheering yourself up, I guess I just worded it badly.

What are we making exactly? Blue icons...I don't...remember those xD If you do, go ahead and make them.
Oh... lol

Yeah, they were little blue icons in place for different hyperlinks and such. I did save the older ones...except for the "New Post" and "New Topic" ones...so there'd still be a slight problem. (besides that, we'd have to ask Sarahpom for permission to use them since she's the original artist)
So yeah, it'd just be easier if we just "home-brewed" them ourselves. XD
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:40 am

Quote :
Ayyy my grandparents are up from Florida, so i've been going shopping w/my grandma, sister, and mom a lot. Today i'm sure. Tomorrow maybe?
Sounds like a date! =D

Quote :
I don't know how anyone could run out of space on photobucket. *shot*
It's not possible. But well, I gues she deleted them as she thought that she didnt need them anymore. I mean, she hasnt been on here in ages.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:15 am

DD wrote:
It's not possible. But well, I gues she deleted them as she thought that she didnt need them anymore. I mean, she hasnt been on here in ages.
Hm, yeah, that's probably the case.

Huzzah! I'm finished with the icons! Please let me know what you guys think:

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 Profile

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 PM

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 MSN

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 Website

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 Online

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 NewPost

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 NewTopic

We don't have to use them, 'cause besides, it was fun for me just to make them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:29 pm

If no one has any objections, I'mma go figure out how to put those up xD (They look great to me, by the way)

~FS
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Pretty awesome, I like them anyways...

NEW IDEA TIME!

You know the animated bar at the top with the starters, we should each vote one pokemon image to be put up there in place of them. Good idea or not?
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 pm

I love the colors of those Icons Ben! :]

And Good Luck Kait (YOU'll need it)

And wut Tom? You want us to make a banner where everyone says a pokemon each?
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Hey HK, we need one for replying to topics too, please. Other than that, epic job~ (And I actually found where to put them lol)

Serp, can you explain that or word it differently? I'm confused Dx Like any Poke, or what?

Ole, I didn't need luck xD I FOUND IT THROUGH THE POWER OF LOVE THE SPC.

-FS
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Fire Strike wrote:

Ole, I didn't need luck xD I FOUND IT THROUGH THE POWER OF LOVE THE SPC.

-FS

MADNESS! D:
Although, Its only because of my luck though. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Yeah, you know the banner has say, the fire starters, charmander, cyndaquil, torchic and chimchar. Replace them with another pokemon, so each of us gets to choose one (any) pokemon to go there.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:49 pm

But looking at how many members there are here... That would need to be a huge banner.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Theres 16 pokemon there at the moment, and about that many active members.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Ah, you wanted with animation...
Wasnt Sarahpom the one who made the animetion?
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Yeah. With animation, card art like there is now.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:08 pm

That's 12 Pokes up there, not 16 xD

4 x 3 = 12

LERN UR MATH D<

-FS
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 pm

notmahfault, i had mah first maths lesson in 2 months today...
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:33 pm

But you still don't remember basic math.

*facepalm*

;~; My mom just called and said my grandfather was brought to the hodpital abotu an hour ago. Said he didn't know where he was and wasn't making sense, probably from dehydration from food poisoning. Apparently though, he's starting to make more sense now and his BP's gone up, so those are good signs. If I leave suddenly and don't log in a for a few days though, you have an idea of why.

Hopefully everything will be fine. =(

Oh, and I also have to go clean my room. [/anticlimactic]

-FS
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:50 pm

That sounds terrible Kait. >: I really hope everything ends well with your grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good at all, FS. Sad I pray that the Lord would heal your grandfather quickly. I wish I knew my grandfather...but I hope you still get to know yours for long time to come!

...But yeah, I'm glad you guys like the buttons. Smile And here's the "Reply" button: (heh, I can't believe I forgot that)

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 Reply

Also, I thinks that's pretty good idea myself, Serps. Although there might be some problems if we happen to get more members. XD
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Quote :
Ah, you wanted with animation...
Wasnt Sarahpom the one who made the animetion?

The top banner? I made that. And animated it.

Idk about Serp's idea, it's the starter pokemon club, not 'any pokemon' club. I think we should just leave it. Unless i'm not understanding this clearly. If we change that, then what's the point of calling this the starter pokemon community? xD

Did you make those icons HK? Are they new? I don't even remember lol. If you did they're awesome. Edit: You posted when I was typing. They're so prettyyy.

Oh no, i'm sorry to here that FS! I hope everything will turn out okay!
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:14 pm

^You mean to say that you made that animated banner, RS? lol And all this time I thought that Sarahpom was responsible for that beast. XD (it's sweet btw) And thanks!

RS wrote:
Edit: You posted when I was typing.
So I figured. I hate it when that happens. XD

And maybe RS is right about the banner. Besides, things'd just be more simple that way. ^^;

Edit: Oh, and I was looking at one of Yani's older posts and realized that I hadn't made one for "Skype". So yeah, here's that one too:

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 Skype
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next