Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+16
Xenavire
Dark Cacturne
Ninjabait
LeoMarine
Serpent
Jess
Katsu
Hydro King
Fire Strike
Tatertot
Yani
DD
Niedude
riversong
Kyogre35
Palcks
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:02 am

Kyogre35 wrote:
As my Edit said....they're horrible...the best in the Attack stat was 26...and Speed was atrocious...time to catch some more.

I know they're stupid to plant...but I just kept at it.
Lol lame. I'm not really an IV person so yeah, doesn't matter to me.

It's so annoying though! Plus, since when do plants HAVE to have human care to live. It's nature, there are so many plants that don't have any human care and live on, so why do the plants in the game die. It's soooo irritating.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:06 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Kyogre35 wrote:
As my Edit said....they're horrible...the best in the Attack stat was 26...and Speed was atrocious...time to catch some more.

I know they're stupid to plant...but I just kept at it.
Lol lame. I'm not really an IV person so yeah, doesn't matter to me.

It's so annoying though! Plus, since when do plants HAVE to have human care to live. It's nature, there are so many plants that don't have any human care and live on, so why do the plants in the game die. It's soooo irritating.

Meh I would rathur have good ones...like for the one Pokemon I finished for the tournament it had decent IV's in the stats I needed to. 24 or above in all of them.

XD tell that to gardeners!

Edit: YES I GOT MY NAUGHTY FEMALE ONE!! The Pokemon I've been trying to get, I finally go tthe correct Natured female one. I'm so excited.

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Kyogre35 wrote:
Meh I would rathur have good ones...like for the one Pokemon I finished for the tournament it had decent IV's in the stats I needed to. 24 or above in all of them.

Edit: YES I GOT MY NAUGHTY FEMALE ONE!! The Pokemon I've been trying to get, I finally go tthe correct Natured female one. I'm so excited.
I guess.

Haha!

Lmao you don't know how wrong that is. Yes you must be pretty excited Razz How is your "naughty female one"? Wink
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Lol naughty nature.

I finally hatched my modest cleffa in platinum. Her name is Luna :3

Irl I am pissed b/c I discovered that my friend Yazmin's (the one who ran away in March, and hasn't come back) picture was covered in our yearbooks! With a god damn sticker of our eagle mascot that they use for people who never got their pic taken...I thought it was weird that hers was a sticker instead of regular printing like the others so today I peeled it off out of curiousity and BAM theres her picture! She was wearing a sleeveless dress though so it looks like shes not wearing anything, but it's not like you can see anything (ooo bare spot below neck, big whoop)! Other people had that look too, except they had a visible strap. It's bullshit. Here I was thinking that the most recent pic I had of her was from last year...i'm never seeing her again so finding this new pic made me both happy and mad.

I just typed that all on the wii xD Also, it's crazy to think that the yearbook staff went through over a thousand yearbooks just to put in a stupid sticker which I peeled off and threw away haha...they should suck it.

-done ranting-
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:02 am

Riversong wrote:
Lol naughty nature.

Irl I am pissed b/c I discovered that my friend Yazmin's (the one who ran away in March, and hasn't come back) picture was covered in our yearbooks! With a god damn sticker of our eagle mascot that they use for people who never got their pic taken...I thought it was weird that hers was a sticker instead of regular printing like the others so today I peeled it off out of curiousity and BAM theres her picture! She was wearing a sleeveless dress though so it looks like shes not wearing anything, but it's not like you can see anything (ooo bare spot below neck, big whoop)! Other people had that look too, except they had a visible strap. It's bullshit. Here I was thinking that the most recent pic I had of her was from last year...i'm never seeing her again so finding this new pic made me both happy and mad.

I just typed that all on the wii xD Also, it's crazy to think that the yearbook staff went through over a thousand yearbooks just to put in a stupid sticker which I peeled off and threw away haha...they should suck it.
Razz

Yay!

Omg that sucks :S I'd be really pissed off too... I'm sorry.

Yeah you're right :S That's pretty sad of them.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:25 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Kyogre35 wrote:

I guess.

Haha!

Lmao you don't know how wrong that is. Yes you must be pretty excited Razz How is your "naughty female one"? Wink

I say if the IV's are horrible then I'll catch a new one...if good then I'll keep it.

Yeah I relized that when typing it...but I decided to let it go.

My Naughty one let me down...it's attack is horrible and Speed was inbetween 4-7 Iv's...meh.

Went out and caught more. I got a Male with 31 Attack IV's! So now to find a good Female Razz .

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:51 am

Kyogre35 wrote:
I say if the IV's are horrible then I'll catch a new one...if good then I'll keep it.

My Naughty one let me down...it's attack is horrible and Speed was inbetween 4-7 Iv's...meh.

Went out and caught more. I got a Male with 31 Attack IV's! So now to find a good Female Razz .
Meanie Razz

Oh?

Lmao! I see. So you like the rough ones who make it nice and fast then? Razz

Ooh so you don't mind if it's male or female? Ah okay hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:35 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Kyogre35 wrote:

Meanie Razz

Oh?

Lmao! I see. So you like the rough ones who make it nice and fast then? Razz

Ooh so you don't mind if it's male or female? Ah okay hahaha.

I know I'm so mean.

I just let it go and see how you imature guys/girls will respond...you fell into my trap.

I want my Naughty Females to be Rough and Fast.

No, only I need Naughty Female's to pass it down to their children.

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:58 am

Kyogre35 wrote:
I know I'm so mean.

I just let it go and see how you imature guys/girls will respond...you fell into my trap.

Yes you are.

Sure Razz Well, I'm bored so I'm laughing at this haha.

I see.

But don't you need Naughty Males for the Naughty Females?
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:14 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Kyogre35 wrote:
I know I'm so mean.

Yes you are.

Sure Razz Well, I'm bored so I'm laughing at this haha.

I see.

But don't you need Naughty Males for the Naughty Females?

This conversation is getting weird...

I just need a good Naughty Female, how hard is that to find?

I have a that Shiny Adamant Tyranitar up for trade...currently two offers that are so-so. Still waiting.

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:14 am

Happy Birthday DD! (kinda late, but better late than never)

Welcome back, Riversong! We missed youuuuuuuuuuuu!

Breeding for my new team is going like crap. I've breeded over 50 Bronzors hoping for a Sassy natured one, but no such luck, all I'm getting are Adamant and Modest ones. So then I switch and try and breed an Adamant Larvitar. The first one I get is a Sassy one...and I've gotten no Adamant ones so far. >.<
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:34 am

^^XD that's funny.

Nothing to report...I'm reading the Most Embarrising Moments thread on Serebii...wow.

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 am

*pops in* ….Hai 8D Did anyone miss me? Eh, thought not =P

Anyways, I is un-groundedededed nao, so I guess I’m back. Um….I dunno what else xD I’ll just pretend this is an everyday post for me.

So far the past week-and-a-half, I’ve been playing FFX, which is now like one of my favorite games EVER. I even had a dream that was kinda based on it last night O_o (don’t ask, I didn’t understand. And for some reason the Pope was there.) BUUUUUUT, anyways, I love it. Just had to tell someone xD

CHOCOBOOOOOOOO~

Topics, the whole 3-4 I think there were xD (I spent a while looking through what I’d missed)

Have you completed Platinum yet (If you've got it)?

It’s been out three months, I hope so~ (Though I’m currently SR-ing for a shiny Dialga.)

Do you have any crushes on people at school

I think we all know this one by now. Yes I do, but he probably only knows I exist and that’s about it, I’ve talked to him like 4-5 times total out of the 4 years I’ve known him xD

Name 3 people you admire greatly (living or dead) and explain if you can.

1. Jesus Christ, kind of self-explanitory =3 At least I hope so.
2. One of the coaches at my school. He’s kind, funny, and very helpful, but still knows how to be funny. (At least in others’ opinions; he gave me the blue screen of death last year >>Wink
3. My uncle, cause….gah, he’s just awesome. He’d give a stranger the shirt off of his back, and any money he gets for his birthday/Christmas, he gives to charity (I believe).
And 4., cause she’s worthy of a mention too, is a Senior from last year that seriously did not have a mean bone in her body. There was absolutely NO way to not like her, she was so sweet and kind, and still funny.
I know some awesome people X3

What are your views on the "afterlife"?

I believe after we die, we go to heaven. That’s about it.
(Though I swear I’ve seen glimpses of ghosts from time to time)

What’re Your Thoughts on Facebook, Myspace, Or any websites like that? Do you have one of your own?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-No. MySpace sucks, FAcebook sucks (though not as much as the former), and all that junk sucks. imho

I’m too lazy to quote properly, so settle for this method.

Kyo:
Quote :
Oh and FS invited me to her Pokemon ranch...loots oh mudkipzz!1!

You expected any different? =3

I thought I would’ve found more to quote =O

On to random things…

@HK: I looooooove your avy <3 Do you think we could request them from ya?

About the tourney, count me 100% out. I hate competitive battling. Now if we have a writing contest (Cause I suck at drawing and spriting too xD), then I’ll join. I’ve got like 15 one-shots I’m working on at the moment.

I tried chaining for Skitty last week. No, the week before. Anyway, I got to 35 and then it broke ;~;

I think that’s it for now. Not that anyone cares XD

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:15 pm

*glomps FS so hard the floor benath us goes boom*

FS returned on page 69 :\

That is all.

PS: That is not all. Kyo, once you're done with that Rough and Fast stalion, can I borrow it? Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Kyogre35 wrote:
I just need a good Naughty Female, how hard is that to find?

I have a that Shiny Adamant Tyranitar up for trade...currently two offers that are so-so. Still waiting.
Lmao!

PMed you!

Tatortot wrote:
Breeding for my new team is going like crap. I've breeded over 50 Bronzors hoping for a Sassy natured one, but no such luck, all I'm getting are Adamant and Modest ones. So then I switch and try and breed an Adamant Larvitar. The first one I get is a Sassy one...and I've gotten no Adamant ones so far. >.<
I hate it when that happens! Haha how unlucky!

Fire Strike wrote:

Anyways, I is un-groundedededed nao, so I guess I’m back. Um….I dunno what else xD I’ll just pretend this is an everyday post for me.

So far the past week-and-a-half, I’ve been playing FFX, which is now like one of my favorite games EVER. I even had a dream that was kinda based on it last night O_o (don’t ask, I didn’t understand. And for some reason the Pope was there.) BUUUUUUT, anyways, I love it. Just had to tell someone xD

About the tourney, count me 100% out. I hate competitive battling. Now if we have a writing contest (Cause I suck at drawing and spriting too xD), then I’ll join. I’ve got like 15 one-shots I’m working on at the moment.

I tried chaining for Skitty last week. No, the week before. Anyway, I got to 35 and then it broke ;~;

I did!!!

Welcome back!!!

You. Have the coolest dreams. Ever.

We should have a writing contest too! Would be fun! But then again, one-shots sometimes annoy me Sad

Hate it when the chains break...

We do! Stop saying we don't Razz

Niedude wrote:

That is all.

PS: That is not all. Kyo, once you're done with that Rough and Fast stalion, can I borrow it? Thanks ^^
*Boom*

Lmao!!! Trust you to figure that out.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Palcks

Palcks

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Hey, I'm here ^^;

I don't have much to say. Has anyone ever seen the movie Prayers For Bobby?

BA~~
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 pm

BA~~ wrote:
Hey, I'm here ^^;

I don't have much to say. Has anyone ever seen the movie Prayers For Bobby?

BA~~
Hey, I'm here too Razz

Nope I haven't, is it good?

God I'm tired... It's 6:15am over here... I haven't gone to bed yet haha.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Before I head on my casual way, I have a few announcements to make...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DD! You're now the same age (year-wise) as my older brother. Wink Funny though, I've always thought of you as being quite old for some reason...

Hey there, RS!! I was beginning to wonder where you were. Glad to know that you'll be participating in the tourney too. Smile

Welcome back, FS!!! (although it didn't seem like you were gone long at all) It's pitty you won't be battling with us (what with all the expert advice you've received from me =P), but I guess it's not that big of a deal. Glad that you're not grounded anymore.

RS wrote:
Hehe, that reminds me of the awesome moveset I have for my Clefable. Come to think of it, I've never actually used her all that much... Might have to change that. ;D

Edit:
TT wrote:
Have you tried using Everstones? I never breed my Pokemon without it. (trying to do so would be well, quite frankly, I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E.)

FS wrote:
@HK: I looooooove your avy <3 Do you think we could request them from ya?
Um, sure, I guess you guys could ask for animated things. Just don't expect them to be all that you were hoping for, as I haven't really successfully animated anything but the eyes of images. ;P (I tried making the fins of a Seaking move, and it did sorta work, but I ended up distorting the back fins' proportions overall >_>) And thankies!

Last edited by Hydro Heat on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:47 am

Niedude wrote:

That is all.

I will...she's a feisty one though.

Yani wrote:
Lmao!

PMed you!

Hehehehe...

I already got a good offer...a Timid Shaymin. I can use this guy to get what I really want. Either a Tanabata Jirachi, Shokotan Pichu, NZ Jirachi, or whatever else I want.

FS wrote:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Hai.

Remind me why they grounded you? (Waits for stupid reason)

That reminds me...I had a weird dream to.

I was walking up to High School one day, and the girl I liked last year came up to me and started talking to me. We went into the gym for a begining of year assembly, and we both wnet to our first class, algebra. When we got in there, the class started out normal until the Teacher turned into some monster and started terroizing everyone...I pulled out a sword Question , and then either my dream changed or I woke up...wierd. (Mabye it was that book series I was reading.............)

:/ Weird I know.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, come on FS, you could join with a team of highly trained Mudkips? I know that you have enough.

Better than my Feeble attempt to chain Beldum, 20, I wasn't paying attention and it was broke by a Hippodon.

Everyone cares...

Woo...long post.

Still looking for the right Naughty Female...mabye if I payed her... Razz

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:31 am

I AM SO F*CKING DESPERATE
IF ANYONE KNOWS A SINGLE GIRL IN NORWAY TELL ME. AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:35 am

Aw, no welcome back from DD? I'm hurt D= Not really >D

Niedude wrote:

That is all.

*restrains self from going off about explosions*

Nie....I can't breathe.

Ohcrap, I just realized that. Um.....whoops?

xDDDDDDDDDD
yhyiannis wrote:

I did!!!

Welcome back!!!

You. Have the coolest dreams. Ever.

We should have a writing contest too! Would be fun! But then again, one-shots sometimes annoy me Sad

Hate it when the chains break...

We do! Stop saying we don't Razz

Yay~

Ty.

iknorite? Except that ladybug one, that was horribe...which reminds me, I now hate seagulls as well. Though not because of a dream...

But mine don't, right? ;D *shot* Speaking of which, I have a new fic in the fanfic section, so if anyone would mind reviewing it for me, that'd be nice =3

IT MADE ME SO MAD D< I'm gonna chain again later today, I want a new shiny...which reminds me, I still need to trade that Eevee to Jess.

Youdon'tyoudon'tyoudon't-I could go on longer but I got bored.

THIS POST IS NEVER GOING TO END XD

Kyogre35 wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Hai.

Remind me why they grounded you? (Waits for stupid reason)

That reminds me...I had a weird dream to.

I was walking up to High School one day, and the girl I liked last year came up to me and started talking to me. We went into the gym for a begining of year assembly, and we both wnet to our first class, algebra. When we got in there, the class started out normal until the Teacher turned into some monster and started terroizing everyone...I pulled out a sword Question , and then either my dream changed or I woke up...wierd. (Mabye it was that book series I was reading.............)

:/ Weird I know.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, come on FS, you could join with a team of highly trained Mudkips? I know that you have enough.

Better than my Feeble attempt to chain Beldum, 20, I wasn't paying attention and it was broke by a Hippodon.

Everyone cares...

Kyo out~

Hai too 83

Cause I got a very high B in Chemistry for 4th quarter. And not an A.

I want a random sword battle X3

....Actually I haven't trained most of them, I'm trying to fill up Ranch and maybe get a shiny via the MAsuda method. No luck yet.

Beldum's hard to chain though, I've heard. Mine was a swarm.

If everyone cared~ *shot*

Arrrgh, I just remembered - On Sunday I asked my parents if they'd allow me to learn how to play guitar, and they said they'd consider it (cause I REALLY need something constructive to do). And today, mom's asking one of her friends to ask her husband (who apparently is pretty good) if he could teach me or know someone who does. I'm gonna play gutar! Squeeeee >3 Like one of my life-long dreams~[/random]

Alright, I think I’m done. If you read through all this, I applaud you.

~FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:09 pm

WHY HAS NOBODY TOLD ME FS CAME BACK? ;_______;

WELCOME BACK YOU. <3333
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Kyogre35 wrote:
I already got a good offer...a Timid Shaymin. I can use this guy to get what I really want. Either a Tanabata Jirachi, Shokotan Pichu, NZ Jirachi, or whatever else I want.

Still looking for the right Naughty Female...mabye if I payed her... Razz
Haha I can't outbid him then.

Lmao!

Fire Strike wrote:
Yay~

Ty.

iknorite? Except that ladybug one, that was horribe...which reminds me, I now hate seagulls as well. Though not because of a dream...

But mine don't, right? ;D *shot* Speaking of which, I have a new fic in the fanfic section, so if anyone would mind reviewing it for me, that'd be nice =3

IT MADE ME SO MAD D< I'm gonna chain again later today, I want a new shiny...which reminds me, I still need to trade that Eevee to Jess.

Youdon'tyoudon'tyoudon't-I could go on longer but I got bored.

THIS POST IS NEVER GOING TO END XD
Very Happy

Welcomeeee!

Lmao!

Hahaha wtf.

Haha I doubt it Razz I'll check it out later on tonight Smile

Ooh nice. Aww I just want ANY shiny. You're so good at chaining!

Wedowedowedowedo!

Just ended Razz
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey FS! I missed you! Arggh I hate when chains break too, that always happens to me.

HK, I won't be in the tourney since my wifi router's security is too high for the DS. Sweeet av by the way, is it okay if I try animating something like that? Oh and my Clefable's moveset is soso xD I'm bad at planning movesets.

@BA: I saw that movie, it's really sad. It's an eye opener too.
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 pm

FS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Its been too quiet around here lately, great to have you back, fellow Swampert friend :DDDDDDDDDDD

DD wrote:
I AM SO F*CKING DESPERATE
IF ANYONE KNOWS A SINGLE GIRL IN NORWAY TELL ME. AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
lmao, sorry, if i knew any DD, I would tell you for sure.

FS wrote:
Arrrgh, I just remembered - On Sunday I asked my parents if they'd allow me to learn how to play guitar, and they said they'd consider it (cause I REALLY need something constructive to do). And today, mom's asking one of her friends to ask her husband (who apparently is pretty good) if he could teach me or know someone who does. I'm gonna play gutar! Squeeeee >3 Like one of my life-long dreams~[/random]
That's fantastic! It's hard at first, but if you stick with it it is very rewarding Very Happy

Hmmm....everstones..... *goes off to google*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next