Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+16
Xenavire
Dark Cacturne
Ninjabait
LeoMarine
Serpent
Jess
Katsu
Hydro King
Fire Strike
Tatertot
Yani
DD
Niedude
riversong
Kyogre35
Palcks
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Everyone take this test and give us the results!
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/1067616/what-ffx-aeon-are-you
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:38 pm

I got Valefor...whoever that is. It's the same pic you posted, hmmm. For the quiz I picked "air", "quite and peaceful", "small and simple", "Yuna" and "burn in hell".
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Quote :
You are Valefor. Though you are gentle at heart and quiet by nature, you also have incredible power hidden behind that sweet face. Enemies tend to underestimate you, but you can easily kick them to the curb. Way to be subtle.
no clue who he/she/it is Razz but it looks like i got the same results as the both of you by giving completely different answers. maybe this quiz is rigged Razz
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 pm

I got Ixion. Or whatever was the name of that.. horse thing. |:
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Dang, I'll have to summon Valefor again soon.

As for the quiz...

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 1120628542_resbahamut

Isn't he pretty? xD

"You are Bahamut. It doesn't take an idiot to realize that you are the king, and you didn't get there by being a wuss. You work with a strict "Shoot first, ask questions later," style. You don't care how big or menacing they are, they won't have a leg to stand on after they face your overdrive."

lol Like anyone expected otherwise. And I was actually honest. Or as honest as I could be with the choices for answers given...

I love Mega Flare <3

@Kat: Yeah, that's Ixion. It's so-so, imho.

BAHAMUUUUUT~ <333333333333333333

EDIT: Omg. Anima is female. Anima is female. Holy crap. Holycrapholycrapholycrap. I was NOT expecting that. 6 of the Aeons are female, and I ony thought 4 were. I'm a little scared now.

Also, I am apparently Rikku now.

~FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:44 am

I got Anima or something.

And I just noticed Kaitlin talks about Final Fantasy...
Dont you have better games to waste your life with? ohwell. Aaron is cool I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 am

Yeah, Anima is female xD

It is also Seymor's mother =D

I just spoiled you for life.

But yeah, in mythology Anima was also a chained monster born from a woman. And as the quiz kinda lets off, its hideous shape is due to the agony and remorse Seymor's mother felt when she became his aeon.

I can also tell you that story, and since you have bahamut, you probably already know the plot twist to end all plot twists :\
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:43 am

FS wrote:
Who is this Sampert? XD

I know what you mean, though. And no, you may never take out Swampert. I obsess over many things at a time, and Swampert will never leave that position. SO NYAH.

Congrats on getting those games too, HK. Lemme know how Stafy is, eh? I kinda wanted to try it out. And lol you finally get your Free Bird. I still need to beat GHII...
Well, it was worth a try. =P

Thanks. And sure, I'll let you know what it's like. (although I'm pretty sure it'll be just as good, if not beter, than the previous games, which were all awesome btw) *plays Free Bird aloud on the computer just to annoy sister* Ah, I know... lol It'll be great. Wink

*does Nie's random quiz...*

Oh wow, I got this freaky, blue, scantily clad, ice lady:
The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 Yuna_Overdrive4

"You are Shiva. Sexy and sassy, you like to have fun with your enemy. You tease them with how easily you kick them to the curb, and you do it with style. Though, when it comes down to it, you talk the talk, AND walk the walk."

I answered everything as honestly as I knew how. >>; I mean, I don't know anything about Final Fantasy.

Also, we just got our Wii back from repair! (...again) Too bad I don't have enough time to play Guitar Hero and SSBB much...
Which reminds me, I don't know if I'll be able to come online much (if at all) these next 2 weeks because of cousins, VBS, etc. So yeah, see ya in 2! I shall drop by if/when I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:57 am

Which reminds me, if anyone ever wants to face me in SSBB, just ask =)

I've never played FF before...also, lol @ HK's result.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:33 am

No, DD, FFX is awesome. Not to mention I have something I can talk to my friend about now. And Auron is awesome.

Niedude wrote:
Yeah, Anima is female xD

It is also Seymor's mother =D

I just spoiled you for life.

But yeah, in mythology Anima was also a chained monster born from a woman. And as the quiz kinda lets off, its hideous shape is due to the agony and remorse Seymor's mother felt when she became his aeon.

I can also tell you that story, and since you have bahamut, you probably already know the plot twist to end all plot twists :\

YEs, I read on and it made more sense after that xD Forgot about Seymour's mother.

No you didn't. ;D

Hm...interesting.

Eh, I probably already know it, but I don't remember. I beat the game, and that's about it xD Going through a second run.

XDDDDDDDD @ HK's result.

I'mma go play Diamond and try to chain for a shiny again...dunno what yet...

EDIT: I'll also be on chat cause I'm booooored.

-FS
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:07 am

Seriously, Those turn based RPG games all bore me... x_X

And Samantha, we shall battle someday!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:03 pm

HK GOT SHIVA Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:21 pm

...OMG I got Shiva to. Can't copy and paste because on Wii.

Umm...nothing else. I don't play FF so I have no clue who your talking about.

Kyo out-
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:26 pm

You guys became the sexy incarnation of Ice cold womanliness... Suspect
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Awesome, And I get the depressive piece of crap.
Dx
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:47 pm

You're still an incredibly good looking woman for someone in her high thirties :\

You did marry a fishman and spawn a kid who wants to kill everything and everyone by becoming Sin though :\
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 pm

*sweatdrops and cringes at the "Shiva factor" with Kyo* >>;

RS wrote:
Which reminds me, if anyone ever wants to face me in SSBB, just ask =)
I can't anytime soon, but someday I will. Mark my words... *12 years later, HK tries to find old members of the disbanded SPC in order to have at least ONE match on wifi against them*

Nie wrote:
You guys became the sexy incarnation of Ice cold womanliness...

And that means...? Nothing. =P

Cousins won't arive for 2 days yet...
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:07 pm

C'mon, HK, 12 years from now the SPC will still be together - rolling around in wheelchairs and probably trying to kill each other by that time. Over the Internet. Srsly.

Many of the recent results made me laugh irl. Kyo is Shiva, DD is Anima...what next?

So...I'm now watching Outlaw Star, cause I wanted to try a new anime. Also watching....Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (?) That's what I remember from memory, let's see how close I was...Holy crap, I got it right x3 *dances*

BAHAMUT.

That is all.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:11 am

Oh yeah, I heard of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and I think it also has 2 OVA's.

heck, I even think that thing is on my "plan to watch" list that never ends.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:42 am

FS wrote:
Many of the recent results made me laugh irl. Kyo is Shiva, DD is Anima...what next?

I answered honestly...when it said who was your FFX character, I just picked Seymour. Yeah, now I regret it.

HK wrote:
*sweatdrops and cringes at the "Shiva factor" with Kyo* >>;

I hate public humiliation. *waits for more jokes about me*

Finished EV training three legendaries of mine. A Movie Shaymin, A shiny Hasty Palkia, and my first legendary in Platinum, Giratina.

They are AWSOME!

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:45 am

FS wrote:
C'mon, HK, 12 years from now the SPC will still be together - rolling around in wheelchairs and probably trying to kill each other by that time. Over the Internet. Srsly.
Yeah, yeah, sure. =P It would be interesting to see what happens though, given that amount of time... Maybe we will stil have contact with each other; perhaps maybe not through a Pokemon forum, but maybe through emails or something? Who knows...? It'd be interesting to know, but there's a reason man can't see the future y'know...

Kyo wrote:
I hate public humiliation. *waits for more jokes about me*

Finished EV training three legendaries of mine. A Movie Shaymin, A shiny Hasty Palkia, and my first legendary in Platinum, Giratina.

They are AWSOME!
Don't we all? *sits in a corner*

Hey, congrats mate! Very Happy I wish I was as lucky as you...
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:39 am

HK wrote:
Don't we all? *sits in a corner*

Hey, congrats mate! I wish I was as lucky as you...

Yeah but some take it better than others...or actually like it. *Looks at DD*

They are cool...trading them over to Diamond to level up.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:41 am

The stupid thing didn't send me emails saying that people were posting! I came back to bring this back to life and I find it's BLOOMING with life already!

Oh Kyo, I'm going to breed your Beldum for you now. When can you trade?

Fire Strike wrote:
@Yani: If I didn't know any better, I'd wonder what was wrong with you.
Extreme case of fatigue Razz

Hydro Heat wrote:
"You are Shiva. Sexy and sassy, you like to have fun with your enemy. You tease them with how easily you kick them to the curb, and you do it with style. Though, when it comes down to it, you talk the talk, AND walk the walk."
I always thought you were sexy and sassy HK Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:43 am

Yani wrote:
The stupid thing didn't send me emails saying that people were posting! I came back to bring this back to life and I find it's BLOOMING with life already!

Oh Kyo, I'm going to breed your Beldum for you now. When can you trade?

Fire Strike wrote:
@Yani: If I didn't know any better, I'd wonder what was wrong with you.
Extreme case of fatigue Razz

Hydro Heat wrote:
I always thought you were sexy and sassy HK Razz

Umm any time today...pretty much. If your ready now I'm ready.

I thought so...

I'm not sexy and sassy? Okay don't answer that.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:44 am

Kyogre35 wrote:
Umm any time today...pretty much. If your ready now I'm ready.

I'm not sexy and sassy? Okay don't answer that.
Okay, I'll let Ditto start having some fun now then Razz

Sorry, HK takes the cake. You come second. Very Happy

Get on chat man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next