Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Platinum Discussion Thread

Go down 
+7
DD
Larry
Sarahpom83
Yani
Fire Strike
Tatertot
Manaphyman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LR

LR

The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:20 pm

I was just saying it wasn't. sheesh....
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:01 am

They aren't new pokemo, its been confirmed they are formes. Look at pokebeach.com, it has way better news coverage, with videos and such too.

I think they might be Rotom formes, but hopefully they will be of more use than Rotom is.
Back to top Go down
odin

odin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:42 am

Ill get platinum ,but i just hope all the new features are plenty and not just a few like in the other ones (yellow[well this one was actually good] ,crystal,emerald)
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 am

I just hope that they not only upgrade the battling with the Battle Frontier, but also do something about upgrading the contests!
Back to top Go down
odin

odin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:47 am

yhyiannis wrote:
I just hope that they not only upgrade the battling with the Battle Frontier, but also do something about upgrading the contests!

I agree, the contest needs some mayor improvement ,and maybe put some fun minigames like they did in yellow with the surfing pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:48 am

Yeah but don't you think that once you win all the Master Ranks, that you should be able to go to some Grand Festival or something? It would be awesome if you got a Ribbon Cup for beating that in the end!
Back to top Go down
odin

odin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:51 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Yeah but don't you think that once you win all the Master Ranks, that you should be able to go to some Grand Festival or something? It would be awesome if you got a Ribbon Cup for beating that in the end!

yes ,or making it an entire new thing to make it as exiting as a Gym battle like in the anime.
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:28 pm

yeah, it would be waaaay funner if you were using attacks on each other rather than just showing off.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:19 am

I completely agree TT. Screw the dancing, add the battling!
Back to top Go down
otaku-dono
Mega Spammer
otaku-dono

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:05 am

Contests? Really, there is no point to them except to see GameFreak fail. >_> There needs to be some incentive to them.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:07 am

otaku-dono wrote:
Contests? Really, there is no point to them except to see GameFreak fail. >_> There needs to be some incentive to them.

Nah man the contests rock! Well, if there was no dancing and dressing up they would. The incentive is to get the trophies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:45 am

I have to agree with OD, the contests suck >>;

But there's more than that to Platinum, right? =o

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Fire Strike wrote:
I have to agree with OD, the contests suck >>;

But there's more than that to Platinum, right? =o

-FS

Yes there is alot more...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Coja12
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Platinum Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2