Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Platinum Discussion Thread

Go down 
+7
DD
Larry
Sarahpom83
Yani
Fire Strike
Tatertot
Manaphyman
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Manaphyman

Manaphyman

The Official Platinum Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:09 am

Admins/Mods, please sticky!

Here is a tread to discuss everything Platinum, all the updates recieved on Serebii.net.

*Will Place News here*
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:30 am

Don't think there are stickys here, MM. Razz Oh well, I will be posting here a lot. I can't wait for Platinum!
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:04 am

NO STICKYS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! D=

B-but...I wanted to finally have one thread I made stickified. *loser/nerd/geek,cough*

Uh....ANYWAYS, I'm sure we'll be posting here a lot, and it's not like they're 1000 members or anything, so it should stay up here.

Anyways...I CAN'T WAIT FOR GIRA TO STAR IN ITS OWN GAME! ^^ And Shaymin, too. Did they ever say if it would be obtained naturally in Platinum, or if it's an event again?

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:34 am

Awesome thread! I think Shaymin's still going to be an event Pokemon. It would be really sexy if it was naturally obtained though.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm

so like what are all the new effects and such that are going to be in the new game? because I don't really look at the forums on the serebii forum because so many post on there I can't seem to keep up with it.

I'm like still playing my pokemon pearl even though I have it beaten and pokedex completed
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:40 am

Well there's supposed to be a new sory of Battle Frontier which I know has a castle as one of the buildings. There's also a new Swalot game. I don't know much about that though. When you go to where Palkia and Dialga are obtained in DP, you have to enter a whole new dimension to capture Giratina. There's pictures of it up on serebii.net.
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:56 am

I just can't wait to completley check out the torn world...Is anyone importing Platinum?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Coja12
Manaphyman

Manaphyman

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:09 am

Ha, I dunno. I think Shaymin is going to play more of a role in the game. In fact, I can see the game becoming a lot like the 11th movie.

I dunno, but I can't wait. I'm especially looking foward to the New Battle Frontier, I just dont want it to be insanely hard like last time!
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:17 pm

Has anyone seen the new Platinum pics on Serebii? It has some new sprites and shows patches of snow around places.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:40 am

I hope for every pokemon gets new sprites! unless that I dont really care,Ill just gonna buy it xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:48 am

Yeah I'm just getting it. It's going to be really annoying completing the Pokedex another time though...
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:46 pm

Now that there is even more snow on the region that already had the most snow ever, there are even snow patches near a town that has a beach.

Summer there must suck.

But at least, the male character put on a jacket and actually looks playable and likeable.

I also hope this prompted some pokemon areas to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:49 pm

If there's more snow then it'll be REALLY annoying to get to Snowpoint City... I'm going to hate getting there.
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:24 am

That would not even be funny...You go slow enough there!
Back to top Go down
LR

LR

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:52 pm

How sad's this I just paid off my pre order for Platinum and I am already thinking about my team for it.
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:12 am

Does anyone think that the 5 silouettes are new Pokemon? I personly think they are Rotom forms.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:46 pm

Someone did a fanart of them being Rotom forms, and they look like they'd fit, so I'll say Rotom forms too.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:45 pm

I say Rotom too, although yani was the one who told me that XD
That would also make the poor neglected 4th gen pokemon feel more special, and he does look a LOT like Castform, so why not?

BTW, from the colours, I'd say that the types are: Fire, Water, Steel, Ground, Grass.

This is judging by the colours only, their forms highly contradict their types if you ask me (especially the green one, who doesnt appeal as a grass type)
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:22 am

I think that Castform has enough forms...It uses all of the weather conditions I don't think there is 5 more.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:21 am

Well Castform would be an idea. Although Rotom does seem the most probable. I think that Nie is right about the types from the colours.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:51 pm

I said Rotom looks like castform... why do ppl always think I mean the forms are castform's?

Listen guys, I already told this to yani, BUT THE FORMS ARE IN NO WAY CASTFORMS!

Know why? I do.

In the pokedex, Castform is said to have the same celular structure as water, and it makes perfect sense, since its transformations embody the forms water can have.

Liquid=water type
Vapour=Fire type
Solid= ice type
Back to top Go down
LR

LR

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:21 pm

I doubt it would be castform to be honest
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:58 pm

LR wrote:
I doubt it would be castform to be honest

its not castform!

How much do I have to say it? EVEN AFTER I PROOVED IT! ;-;
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:04 pm

I believe Nie everyone. It makes total sense.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:46 am

yhyiannis wrote:
I believe Nie everyone. It makes total sense.

Thank you =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Platinum Discussion Thread   The Official Platinum Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Platinum Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next