Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh

Go down 
+6
DD
Niedude
Kyogre35
Yani
PurpleAbsol
Sarahpom83
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Quote :
OOC: you called me by my name, and not my characters name. what ever. and why is everyone starting to act so pissy and rude! Not like I'm telling you LOOK POST NOW OR ELSE! I'm not saying that because well now I'm busy to, I work and what not and I'm not always on. and just for being rude and mean to me I made Sarahpom destroy the pokeball. I don't like to be mean, and nor should you, I'm always trying to be as nice as posable like I'm always tought to do, but if my bobble gets popped then I'll say some mean things.

IC:
Sarahpom was getting feed up with everything "I'm sorry I have to do this to you Professer but I'm tired of this waiting around, I don't want to be ANYONE'S POKEMON!" she said

the ball that she was captured in was near by "IRON TAIL!" Sarahpom called out and used her iron tail attack and smashed the ball into bits

"LATER, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT!" she said and ran out of the lab and toward the forest

Meanwhile

"Gezz what got up your ass!" Sakuya said

Angel was a little upset no one wanted to try to team tag battle or even fight, she turned to her sister "Sakuya do you have any strong pokemon I could have!! since I won't be able to get strong any other way" she said

"I do, but you need to train have a battle with this person, your brother and sister well just have to wait to battle someone else, some of our team mates are being a little stuck up at the moment, I'm going to watch my sister battle you, but after that I'm going to go train my pokemon for the contest" Sakuya said

"Alright!" said the boy

The battle went on, Angel fought Eric's Shinx hard and won the battle, Eric handed over 120 poke money and went on with his brother and sister

"I guess I'll go and look around and try to see if I can find any wild pokemon to capture since everyone seems to hate both of us for some reason" Angel said and ran off crying, she kept running and running and running, Anny was holding on tight with all her might

"Angel please stop!!!" Anny cried

"NO! Everyone seems to have gotten their tail out of place and is all being mean, I guess I should have never asked them if they wanted to come along with us, its not fair, the older kids should be treating me like I'm trash or something, I hate it, at lest Sakuya isn't be mean, she's just trying to help me out, buts its still wrong, they shouldn't be so pushy and so rude toward younger kids!" Angel cried out and stopped running and was soon in the woods, she hadn't looked where she ran to or how long she was running for.

Meanwhile Sakuya was training Oki for the contest, using combos to make her look nice, time was going by, and she only thought her sister was going a little out but she didn't know she ran so much she was then lost

Angel found a place near a river and sat down next to a tree and kept crying she was so angry and mad, she didn't know what to think any more, she was so happy to start on her journey and now everything was going down the drain, everyone seemed to be leaving the group for no reason just because her sister wanted to trade and Yani didn't want to just because he seemed not to believe in trading a pokemon

She whipped tears away from her eyes with her gloves

"Come on Angel, some people are probably just like that!" Anny said

"But they don't have to be so mean about it, he could have just said I don't want to trade it, instead of saying I CAUGHT IT AND I CAUGHT IT THE WAY I WANT TO, AND DON'T TELL ME HOW TO CATCH POKEMON!" Angel said

"Well to think about it, it was a little mean the way he said it" Angel said

she didn't know she was talking to loud and awoken some Beedrill in near by tree's

Anny's eyes lit up "Angel..." she said

Angel turned her back "Oh no! Beedrill! I must have woken them up" Angel said

They started to come at Angel, Anny leaped into the air and used Ember at them all but there where to many and they attacked and Angel and Anny fell into the River

Angel Screamed and made a flock of birds and other pokemon from their resting trees off

Sakuya heard a faint scream "Did you hear that Oki?" Sakuya asked her pokemon

Oki nodded her head "Angel must be in trouble! we must find her!, but she could be any where!" Sakuya said

Angel was in the current of the river and she and Anny kept going down it and down it, she was getting close to a waterfall "Oh no! this isn't good, I can't get out of this water its to fast!" Angel said

Anny looked, she saw a group of pokemon leaping threw the trees one by one they linked together for form a rope and at the very end the pokemon grabbed Angel's shirt, it was a Meowth, one by one they pulled Angel out of the water, there she was then laying on the ground on the other side of the river and was then very far away from the group and not knowing where she was at the time

She looked at the group of Meowths they where all so cute

"You guys saved me, by why, I thought most forest pokemon are scared of us at times?" Angel asked

the one that saved her started to talk, it was a female meowth "Meow meow meowth meow" she said

"She said you where in trouble, and I couldn't see you getting hurt, your human yes but you are also a young one and you where screaming out for help" Anny said as for the Meowth was talking about

"Your so sweet" Angel said she was a bit cold and decided to take off her shirt and pants to dry out and hope that no one was near, she looked at the sky the sun was setting it was getting dark

"meow meow meow meowth meow meowth" said the female Meowth

"she said 'I see you can tell the sun is going down, please don't leave us, you can't go out there all alone stay with us, and we'll help you' wow this group of Meowth are so caring" said Anny

"I guess I'll stay, I'm not welcomed any where else it seems" Angel said

Meanwhile Sakuya went out into the woods and called out to her younger sister but no sign of Angel at all, until she found some tree leaves burned a bit "She must have fallen in the river, I hope she's ok, I believe its much to dark to go looking for her, I'll have to set out early in the morning to look for her, she has her pokemon" Sakuya said and walked back with Oki

Rather upset about what happened that day she walked into the center

"Sakuya are you alright?" asked Nurse Joy

"No, some members of the group upset my younger sister and she went missing and now I can't find her" Sakuya said sitting down on a near by bench

Nurse Joy wasn't sure what to say
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:40 am

IC:

In the forest, beside the waterfall, Nie was listening to angel's cry.

"She wining, its always like that at first..." he thought.

As soon as Angel started being chased by the Beedril, boredom got the best of him, again.

"Time to save a kid," he whispered.

He dashed, stopping between Angel and the beedrill, his gallade materialized before him.

"Psycho Cut," he ordered.

Quickly, his gallade knocked out every single beedrill, which was then engulfed by Nie's collection of pokeballs.

"That was so badass! Hey Angel did you see tha-"

Nie turned back only to realise Angel hadn't even stopped running away.

"Did she even notice me?" he sighed, feeling down.

After releasing all the beedrill but one, and sending that pokemon home, Nie kept chasing Angel, to make sure she was okay.

Soon enough, he found her, diving off a waterfall.

"Son of a-" he sighed.

"TELEPO-" Nie ordered his Gallade, only to be interrupted by a most odd group of Meowths.

"I stand by my "This is the most random region I have ever been in" quote," he said out loud.

The flock of bird pokemon collected before him, and Nie was forced to repeat what he had done with the Beedril, using the same pokeballs.

He captured one Starly, one Staravia, and one Pidgeotto, releasing the rest of the pokemon.

"I only have 15 usable pokeballs," he noted to himself.

Night fell, and Nie decided it was best to keep an eye on Angel for the time being.

"This is a great oportunity for the girl to see how hard life can be, and to mature," Nie thought as he watched over Angel not far away, leaning on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:42 am

Angel's stomach started to grumble

"Meowth" the female Meowth said to Angel

"I am a little hungry, I guess I might need to help get some food, I used to fish with my Grandpa and was really good at it" Angel said, walking over to her clothing which where finally dry and putting them back on.

"I wonder if your sister well be able to find you, she might be waiting until morning to go looking out for you" Anny said

"I'm sure of it, and since I have you, she probably thinks I'll be alright then, and now I'm with a group of Meowths and I feel as safe as I can be" Angel said petting both Anny and the female Meowth on there heads

"Meowth" she said really liking it, this Meowth was starting to like Angel for whom she was, she was the smallest of her group and had only hatched about 3 days ago

"You sure are one cute little Meowth, I love the way your eyes are different from the male meowth's eyes, I guess that is one way to tell that you are a female Meowth" Angel said

Then got up again to look for a stick and some string from her bag but none "Well I guess I can't really fish then since I don't have the things I need to make a fishing pool, I guess I should buy one when we can get to an area that has one" Angel said

The young female Meowth meowed and a bunch of the others jumped into the water and came out of the water with fish in their mouths

"Hahah, that's so cool, you guys can fish for yourself that's a cool trick!, I'd like to go look for some fruit while I'm at it, since you guys got the food, um I think I'll look for some wood to to make a fire since Anny can make the fire, I should be alright, then we can cook the fish, and see if I can find anything else to eat for a snack" Angel said with a smile

As her and Anny picked up sticks and put them into a pile then found some rocks that placed them around the sticks, then found some extra sticks and stuck the fish right threw them, Anny started the fire with a small breath of ember lighting up the sticks, Angel stuck the sticks with the fish on them in the ground leaning over the fire so they could cook slowly and set off around the area to look for any kind of fruit and found a small tree full of some and bought them back, the whole time the little Meowth was following Angel every where she went

Soon the fish where done cooking "Dig in!" Angel said as she took a fish, Anny took one and all the other Meowth took one as well and dug in and started to eat

Soon they where all done eating "Wow that was really good, did that fish taste good cook you guys?" Angel asked all the Meowth

"MEOWTH!" they all said happily

"That's good to hear!" Angel said

The young one came up to Angel and laid on her lap and started to pur, Angel looked down and smiled and started to pet her

"I think she likes you Angel, why don't you see if she would like to come with us, after all she saved you and now she likes you, so it would only be nice to pay back and allow her to be in our group, then we could find everyone in the morning" Anny said

"Yeah your right, but what about the group of Meowth, its their family" Angel said

The leader of the pack showed up which was a Perisan and was talking to Angel "He said its alright, little Meowth wants to go with you and its alright with the group, but for now please stay with us for the night, we will keep you warm" Anny said to what the Perisan was talking about

"I well" Angel said looking down the the little Meowth "You wanna come with me, here is a friendship ball my sister gave to me, it can be yours, and you can have a cute nickname like um Charm, I love that name, what about it?" Angel asked the small little Meowth

she smiled "Meowth!" she said poking the pokeball's button and going into it

"Hehe I guess that's a yes" Anny said

"Wow, I caught a pokemon without fighting one, I wish I could do that with every pokemon I meet, make first with them, but come on out Charm, I'd like you to be with us" Anny said as Charm came out of the ball

Angel used her backpack as a pillow since her sleeping bag was with her sister Sakuya and laid down on the ground and all the Meowths even Charm and Anny laid around Angel and started to fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:13 pm

IC:

"This kid... is something," said the boy.

Then, the small watch like gear hanging from his vest started ringing.
Nie quickly answered.

"What is it?" he asked.

An inaudible voice spoke to him for a while.

"Roger that, Eterna Forest it is..."

He closed te call and texted Yani.

"In case Sakuya is freaking out, tell her her sis is safe, I am keeping an eye on her. And she has a surprise to show once you al see her."
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:51 pm

OOC:

Sorry for the double post, but I propose a plot for us to follow.

And I have a slight plot for Nie.

Nie is a rare pokemon hunter, with the aspiration of freeing rare pokemon from the near extinction state some are in and further his career as a breeder.

To not attract other rare pokemon hunter attentions to his prize, and in order not to loose the rare opurtunity of meeting a rare pokemon to someone else, he travels as a Pokemon Coordinatour.

The Pokemon in Eterna Forest his informer told him about is the new elusive Rotom.

I have a pretty imagininative mind with a knack for plots and character stories, so if you want your character to have a goal, PM me with asking it or add me on MSN: ruip_ccopa@hotmail.com

Identify yourselves as soon as you add me, please.
If you already have an idea you want to follow, but want a few pointers or something to spice it up, feel fee to ask my help.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:59 pm

OOC: Sorry I've been busy. It's the weekend though so ELO ELO ELO!

IC:
"Yeah Nie?" said Yiannis into his Poketch, " Alright I'll tell her. Cool, later."

"Hey Sakuya, Nie says your sister is safe and that he's keeping an eye on her."
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:22 pm

OOC: if I go missing I'm busy with work, I had to work all week doing like 8 hour, and after tomorrow, Monday I'll be free for doing stuff until Thursday when I have to work again. any ways its going to be a small post because I got a double shift tomorrow, 8am to 12pm then I nap, then I go in again from 10pm to 7am

IC:
Sakuya turned to hear what Yani said but was a little bit confused "If he is watching her, why doesn't he get her and bring her back here?" Sakuya said even though she knew it was late but still couldn't understand why Nie was watching her

at the same time she was hoping Angel was alright and that Anny was keeping her safe, Sakuya had Oki out and she was laying her head on Sakuya lap, she looked up at Sakuya and jumped up and made her two tails as a heart "oh oh Ambipom" she said

"I hope they are alright" Sakuya said giving Oki a pat on the head then she decided to head to the spear room in the pokemon center, there were really more then just one, but all the others where taken and this one had two bunk beds, she took the lower half and decided to go to sleep, Oki laid beside her
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:41 am

The sun rose from behind the dewed trees, its rays iluminating the not so dark forest.

Sitting agaisnt a tree was a young boy, sleeping peacefully until he felt something tingly on his cheek.

He grunted several times, still asleep, trying to make the tingling go away.
The grunts started to get madder, more annoyed, till he just woke up and slapped an ant off his cheek.

"Damn you stupid bugs!" he said out loud.

"Oh CRAP I FORGOT!" he remembered.

"It's the contest day, I need to wake up Angel and take her to town!" he said
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:51 pm

OOC: if the other don't reply, they are probably very busy, if they want to catch up they can, it well be fine if there are only three people replying, and if we can get maybe someone that can stay when role playing, I'll try to ask my friend Monnie to join the board, she's really good and she's on mine but I keep forgetting about mine because no one wants to join mine. So when the others are ready they can catch up like you said to me, if they are busy they can catch up when they got the time. Any ways I'm going to add a twist to the story now, I edit my 4th character which was Sarahpom, she has a twist to herself. Any ways after I finish this post I have to lay my son down for bed.

IC:

Angel started to wake up, and when she did she heard a nose and looked around "Hey that sounded like someone" Angel said as she looked around at the trees but didn't see anyone

Charm had woke it up and really did here it, a cats ears are stronger then a humans ear and looked up in the tree the boy was in "Meowth!" she said pointing up at a near by tree

Angel went to take a closer look "Wait I know him, that Nie! HEY!" Angel called out

"why would he be in a tree, has he been there the whole time?" Anny said waking up as she rubbed her eyes and sat up "if he was, why didn't he take us back to the others instead of being lost in this darn forest for ever" she said

"Yeah, but if I didn't get lost I'd never meet this wonderful little Meowth, she's so cute and sweet! I'm kind of glad I was lost, all these Meowths are so wonderful for help me out, thank you all! I'm glad I meet some wonderful Meowth's out here" Angel said

Charm purred and she was happy, she jumped up on Angel's other Shoulder the one that Anny wasn't on after Angel got her 2nd layer shirt on, her gloves, her hat, and her shoes back on after having them off from sleeping

Angel then grabbed her backpack and stuck it around her back without having Anny or Charm fall off "HEY NIE HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN UP THERE!!!" Angel called out to him

Meanwhile after the Aipom known as Sarahpom destoryed the pokeball that she was captured in and ran away, she was trying to make her way back to that town she followed that group to, meanwhile she ran into a old Pikachu friend

"Hey Evachu!" Sarahpom said

"Pikachu (Hi)" said Evachu (just to let you know when Sarahpom and Evachu talk, Sarahpom can talk human but Evachu can't, so if Evachu ever gets around the group she'll talk like a pikachu but I'll put what she said after wards, if you understand)

"You haven't been caputred yet?" she asked her

"No, likely I haven't, been staying away from humans, but I kind of want to be with someone I know, hey have you mastered the transform into a human yet? you said over a year ago you'd try that" Evachu asked

"Oh yeah, I have, I should do that now, I even got a set of clothing to wear when in human form, this bag is kind of heavy for me right now, I'll just put my items in it that I have on, and then Transform" she said not being around in any open area in that matter and quicky put some clothing on and showed Evachu

"Wow a nice human look how long can you stay as that?"

"For ever, as long as I want, so you know what starting now I'm going to walk to that town I meet those humans at but got a ugly suprise by the one whom only cared to beat the crap out of other pokemon and capture them" Sarahpom said

"Oh, well that must have been a very weird wake up call to you, so how come your way over here then?" Eva asked

"That boy sent me to the darn pokemon Lab, and the Professor there was looking at me and testing me and I was getting angry about it, so I told him look I'm leaving and I'm not being this boys pokemon and smashed the pokeball with my Iron Tail attack and ran away" Sarahpom said

"Oh, hey by any chance do you have any pokeballs on you in that bag of yours, becuase I'd like to maybe be your pokemon, its weird but at lest no other human could caputre me so would that be alright?" Evachu asked

"Sure let me see" Sarah said looking threw the bag, she found a friendship ball "Um well this do?" she asked

"of course it well!" Eva said pushing the button on the friendship ball (I think there is one, I can't seem to find it) and went inside of it it stopped blinking

"Wow I'm glad you became my pokemon because it be a lot harder trying to get one in real life, you can come on out now!" Sarah said throwing the ball up in the air and Evachu popped out of the ball and landed on Sarah's shoulder and the ball landed in her back as she made it smaller and placed it in her pocket

"Will lets get going back to that town, maybe I'll see them, I'm not stopping until I get tired and its still day light" she said as she started to walk on toward that town
Back to top Go down
Tamao

Tamao

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:05 pm

Hearing shouting of some kind Shinobu dashed to investigate crouching down next to some bushes her Rosewood hair showing throught the green foilage, Shinobu crept slowly towards the noise stopping upon seeing the source a pretty young girl with pokemon on her shouting at the trees *giggleing* Shinobu covered her mouth but the sound escaped revealing her presence apearing from behind her hiding spot shinobu called out.

" You'll scare all the pokemon away like that "
Back to top Go down
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:35 pm

ummmmmmmmmmm sorry but I won't really be able to post that much I could be a side charc
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:00 pm

Angel turned her head to see another person in the woods beside herself and Nie whom was in the tree just sitting there not talking

"Um sorry, I'm not scaring the Meowth's that are with me" Angel said

as all the Meowth look toward her they just stood there they where a very calm and quite group of Meowth

"Hey maybe she'd like to join the group, since Nie don't wanna talk I guess we just need to find our way back" said anny the shiny chimchar

"I guess your right" Angel said walking toward the girl "Hey my name is Angel" she said holding out her hand
Back to top Go down
Tamao

Tamao

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:35 am

" Hello My name is Shinobu, It is nice to meet you Angel " Shakeing Angels hand
"Your Chimchar is not only an unusual colouration but speaks as well? " Shinobu was puzzeled by this pokemon don't usually talk at least not as humans do she was curious and very upfront.
" Where is that you need to be?"
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:00 am

OOC:

Sarahpom seriously, chill out. This is supposed to be a hobby, something fun, you and your DEM characters and your non stop yelling for no reason is seriously pissing both me and many other members of this forum.

Either you chil and start acting normal, or I will quit.
I am here to have fun, not put up with ppl who are angry at general life.

IC:

"Gallade, teleport!" shouted Nie.

His pokemon teleported him to beside Angel.

"Angel, we're late, we need to go back to town. We have the contest, plus I need breakfast."

Shinobu was probably awating for a greeting, but got none. Instead Nie asked:

"And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:19 am

Okay Sarahpom, I don't usually swear that much. But you are seriously starting to piss me off. We'll post when we want to. This is an RPG. Not a second bloody life. I've got my real life (which is quite busy and enjoyable- contrary to yours) to think about thank you very much. How about you stop throwing out those stupid little comments about us throughout your posts like:

Quote :
Angel found a place near a river and sat down next to a tree and kept crying she was so angry and mad, she didn't know what to think any more, she was so happy to start on her journey and now everything was going down the drain, everyone seemed to be leaving the group for no reason just because her sister wanted to trade and Yani didn't want to just because he seemed not to believe in trading a pokemon

Stop bloody telling me how to do things okay? As long as I don't hurt the Pokemon that I'm catching by myself and I use a Poke Ball then it doesn't matter how I catch it. For that last part of your EXTREMELY long sentence (did you actually finish school by the way? Doesn't look like it to me), if I don't want to trade a Pokemon that I've caught, then tough titties. Get over it.

Quote :
"But they don't have to be so mean about it, he could have just said I don't want to trade it, instead of saying I CAUGHT IT AND I CAUGHT IT THE WAY I WANT TO, AND DON'T TELL ME HOW TO CATCH POKEMON!" Angel said

"Well to think about it, it was a little mean the way he said it" Angel said

People tend to get mad if you tell them how to do things that they like to do their own way. Don't tell me how to do things. I'll live life the way I want to thank you very much.

Well to think about it, no it was perfectly normal the way he said it Angel.

Quote :
"Hey maybe she'd like to join the group, since Nie don't wanna talk I guess we just need to find our way back" said anny the shiny chimchar

Stop saying stupid things like that. Your just making us want to quit even more. If you attack us with words like that, then we'll attack you with words as well.

Quote :
" Hello My name is Shinobu, It is nice to meet you Angel " Shakeing Angels hand
"Your Chimchar is not only an unusual colouration but speaks as well? " Shinobu was puzzeled by this pokemon don't usually talk at least not as humans do she was curious and very upfront.
" Where is that you need to be?"

This is Pokemon, not Star Wars. You don't need to act like Yoda. You CAN speak normally you know.

Now then, I will post whenever I feel like it. Say anything more against me, and I'll quit. I don't really care about this RPG. I you ban me from it, I will not give a shite. Either stop annoying Nie and me, or we'll just quit and leave this RPG to die.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 am

Quote :
OOC: Um that other person that joined in my friend Monnie, that isn't me posting as another account, TT can check the IP address they aren't the same. she lives in the UK and I live in the USA so there for its not me, she role plays the way she always role plays like, I've known her for about fours years now, so if you think that my friend is me, please do stop thinking that she is her own self.

and I'm not pushing anyone to post, I"m just asking why? and any ways Ive removed Sarahpom since it seems it was a retarded thing to do. I'd just wish you would tell me what am I doing wrong that you do not want to reply about, I feel like I'm doing something wrong and that is why I keep asking, I'm not trying to sound rude or anything or mean or pushy I just want to find out why no one likes it, my young character is like that, Monnie can tell you that, I've role played as her many times.

So again Monnie is the new character, I asked her on AIM if she would join the message board and she said she would, so Angel could have a girl friend close in her age on the rpg. any ways, if you would just tell me if I'm doing something wrong in the rpg, please let me know instead of ignoring me, I've noticed you replying to everything else but here, and doing it for weeks on end, if your busy with school then you shouldn't really be here at all, you've replied to Nie's rpg, so ether you hate how I'm role playing and you don't want to say what I'm doing wrong, I"ve removed Sarahpom, and only sticking with the three characters I have.

Any ways, I do myself also have a life, at lest you do not stay home clean the house after everyone when they make a huge mess because they do not know how to clean up after themselves. and to top that and work and do all the cleaning.

IC: Angel dumped when Nie appear beside her "I've got an apple that the Meowth gave to me and some other fruit if you'd like some for now" Angel said holding out the Apple to Nie "and um I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to say what I did say" Angel told him

she was looking at the new girl whom had appeared in the woods when she saw Angel call out to Nie and waited for her to say something to Nie because, Nie came down

"Hey I hope the others are doing alright, I guess I need to tell them sorry, but then again I don't think they well expect it, or maybe they well, I haven't known them for very long so I wouldn't really know besides my sister" Angel said

Back at the center, Sakuya was making the bed she fall asleep on and started to get her stuff together then went into the Center's kitchen and started to make up some food for everyone, while some things where taking a little while to cook she sat the table in the other room, then placed all the food in the middle of the table for everyone to pick out what they wanted.

Then she wondered into the main room of the center where people where coming and going after healing their pokemon and found Yani "Um Yani, would you like some food I've made food, or we can wait for Nie and my sister, Angel is used to be the last to come and eat" Sakuya said
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:12 am

Sarahpom83 wrote:
OOC: Um that other person that joined in my friend Monnie, that isn't me posting as another account, TT can check the IP address they aren't the same. she lives in the UK and I live in the USA so there for its not me, she role plays the way she always role plays like, I've known her for about fours years now, so if you think that my friend is me, please do stop thinking that she is her own self.

I never said that your friend was you ^o) Well she role plays like bloody Yoda. Just because she's in an RPG doesn't mean she needs to be all "Verdanturf, that way, you must go." When the hell did any of us say that we think that she's you. You just threw that out at us so now I'm thinking that maybe she IS you.

Sarahpom83 wrote:
and I'm not pushing anyone to post, I"m just asking why? and any ways Ive removed Sarahpom since it seems it was a retarded thing to do. I'd just wish you would tell me what am I doing wrong that you do not want to reply about, I feel like I'm doing something wrong and that is why I keep asking, I'm not trying to sound rude or anything or mean or pushy I just want to find out why no one likes it, my young character is like that, Monnie can tell you that, I've role played as her many times.

Yeah you are pushing us to post. Always, PMing us and stuff saying "WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING!!!!"
What you're doing wrong is making this like some fantasy world. This is Pokemon, not fairytaleland.

Sarahpom83 wrote:
So again Monnie is the new character, I asked her on AIM if she would join the message board and she said she would, so Angel could have a girl friend close in her age on the rpg. any ways, if you would just tell me if I'm doing something wrong in the rpg, please let me know instead of ignoring me, I've noticed you replying to everything else but here, and doing it for weeks on end, if your busy with school then you shouldn't really be here at all, you've replied to Nie's rpg, so ether you hate how I'm role playing and you don't want to say what I'm doing wrong, I"ve removed Sarahpom, and only sticking with the three characters I have.

Congratulations, I don't really care. I never asked. Excuse me? Who are you to tell me what I should be doing? If I want to reply to something else and not come here, then I'll do exactly that. If I'm busy with school, I'll make time for myself to post here if I want to. Is it my fault you expect like 50 paragraphs per post? It only takes a line to reply to everything else. If I post somewhere else and I don't post here, tough titties. Get over it. Good you removed Sarahpom, that was the stupidest idea I've ever heard of.

Sarahpom83 wrote:
Any ways, I do myself also have a life, at lest you do not stay home clean the house after everyone when they make a huge mess because they do not know how to clean up after themselves. and to top that and work and do all the cleaning.

You do not make it seem like you have a life. You're ALWAYS on the forum. Now to reply to what you said is a life. LMFAO. That is not a life. Wow I'm proud of you, you stay home and clean the house. Where did you earn your Maid Degree? You've really got me good haven't you? I can't have a life better than that. With all the parties I go to and all the friends I hang out with every weekend. Damn, I don't stay at home and clean up. I'm a fail aren't I! Here's a tip by the way, I wouldn't put up pictures of your family without their permission. That's just disrespectful. And don't try to add me on Facebook. You really showed that you don't have a life when you tried to add a guy who was YEARS younger than you are on Facebook. That's just really weird.

Sarahpom83 wrote:
IC: Angel dumped when Nie appear beside her "I've got an apple that the Meowth gave to me and some other fruit if you'd like some for now" Angel said holding out the Apple to Nie "and um I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to say what I did say" Angel told him

she was looking at the new girl whom had appeared in the woods when she saw Angel call out to Nie and waited for her to say something to Nie because, Nie came down

"Hey I hope the others are doing alright, I guess I need to tell them sorry, but then again I don't think they well expect it, or maybe they well, I haven't known them for very long so I wouldn't really know besides my sister" Angel said

Back at the center, Sakuya was making the bed she fall asleep on and started to get her stuff together then went into the Center's kitchen and started to make up some food for everyone, while some things where taking a little while to cook she sat the table in the other room, then placed all the food in the middle of the table for everyone to pick out what they wanted.

Then she wondered into the main room of the center where people where coming and going after healing their pokemon and found Yani "Um Yani, would you like some food I've made food, or we can wait for Nie and my sister, Angel is used to be the last to come and eat" Sakuya said

IC:
Yani looked at Sakuya. He then said "No thanks. I'm not hungry. I'll wait for Nie."

OOC:
There, you happy? I posted.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:52 pm

OOC: I'm sorry that you think I have no life, I do, its just most of the time I don't like doing anything else when there isn't any TV on to watch, cable kind of sucks a little, I'm sorry can we just drop it, and also no I don't expect you to post a lot, a few lines is just fine and I didn't cap the letters when I asked are you alright, and I've got friends on facebook and myspace that are like five years younger then me or so.

IC:
"Alright, I'll see you then" Sakuya said as she went back to the back room and waited
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:11 pm

OOC:
This is going to be short as I need to go out and have just came up with a new hairstyle.

IC:

"No thanks, I prefer non monkey food, like bread and butter," he said pointing at the apple.

"So, we have about an hour before the contests starts. My gallade can teleport us there and we will be on time, want a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:47 pm

OOC: Monnie is busy with exams this week I think in UK, I think that's where she lives the last time she told me. any ways she told me at any time I can play her character but I won't do much until she can play as her.

IC:
"That be nice of you Nie, thank you very much, and see you Meowth family thanks for the wonderful time together, and for you Charm return" Angel said with calling the Meowth into the pokeball

Anny looked at the new girl "would you like to come along?" Anny asked

Last edited by Sarahpom83 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamao

Tamao

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:57 pm

yhyiannis wrote:
Sarahpom83 wrote:

I never said that your friend was you ^o) Well she role plays like bloody Yoda. Just because she's in an RPG doesn't mean she needs to be all "Verdanturf, that way, you must go." When the hell did any of us say that we think that she's you. You just threw that out at us so now I'm thinking that maybe she IS you.

OOC: I do not understand what you mean? how am I doing something wrong in the way my character speaks ?

IC:

"Why does it matter who i am? Who are you?" Shinobu replied very rudely to the boy.
Mostly because of his sudden teleportation then actual loathing
a contest she thought, not an interesting adventure but it is usually filled with many types of pokemon in the top condition...

Last edited by Natsume on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 6:04 am

Natsume wrote:

OOC: I do not understand what you mean? how am I doing something wrong in the way my character speaks ?

IC:

"Why does it matter who i am? Who are you?" Shinobu replied very rudely to the boy.
Mostly because of his sudden teleportation then actual loathing
a contest seh though not an interesting adventure but it is usually filled with many types of pokemon in the top condition...

OOC: I wasn't going to say anything about your spelling, but I didn't get that last sentence right after "contest". At least i can understand Sarahpoms bad grammar.

IC:

"It matters to know who you are if you don't want to lose an arm or two. I was never the trusty type, especially to people who popped out of the jungle when others are sleepy, so sorry but you don't get a ride. Ray, teleport!" he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 7:54 am

Sarahpom83 wrote:
OOC: I'm sorry that you think I have no life, I do, its just most of the time I don't like doing anything else when there isn't any TV on to watch, cable kind of sucks a little, I'm sorry can we just drop it, and also no I don't expect you to post a lot, a few lines is just fine and I didn't cap the letters when I asked are you alright, and I've got friends on facebook and myspace that are like five years younger then me or so.

IC:
"Alright, I'll see you then" Sakuya said as she went back to the back room and waited

From what you just said, your life seems to be watching tv. You're not really making the Facebook situation much better for yourself by the way.

IC:
"I'm right behind you Nie" Yani said, following Nie to wherever he was going.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:50 pm

OOC: I haven't messed with facebook for about two weeks now, I joined it to see if any of my other friends where on there and to see what it was like and its pretty darn lame. any ways

IC:

Right before Nie tired to teleport Angel let go of him and didn't teleport with him "I'd rather walk since I've gotten this far so far" Angel said

the Meowth group turned to look at her "Meowth" they said

"would you guys show us the way back to the small town?" Angel asked

"Meowth, meow, meowth" they said

"They said Charm should be able to help out with that" Anny said

"alright then, come on out Charm" Angel called out as Charm the female Meowth popped out of the pokeball and onto the ground, she started to smell the air and started to follow the area back to the others

"Thanks, I'll need to learn to be on my own every once in a while" Angel said she then turned to look at the girl "Um hey some of the guys like Nie and Yani, just try to leave them alone until they talk to you, at lest I believe its best to do that, if they want to talk they'll come, you can always get along with my older sister she won't mind a bit" Angel said
Back to top Go down
Tamao

Tamao

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 7:23 pm

"Alone with me ?" Shinobu murmered falling into suit with Angel.
"I guess having people of a similer age group is better then fussy elders.*laughs* "

OOC: You didn't answer my question, but i didn't noticed the mistakes originaly I shall fix them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next