Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh

Go down 
+6
DD
Niedude
Kyogre35
Yani
PurpleAbsol
Sarahpom83
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh Empty
PostSubject: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:48 am

OOC: Oh will I was going to do it differently but I guess I’ll have to stick to this way… Any ways I’ll start the rpg now since I know there is enough people on the rpg for me, at lest I can’t stand about 20 people on one rpg it gets me lost very quickly. Also if your going to talk out side of the rpg put “OOC” means “Out of conversation” and then “IC” In conversation.

IC: There Sakuya was heading back home in Sandgem Town, her little sister was getting her very first ever Pokemon and she really wanted to be there for her, and maybe even travel with her.

Sakuya had left home about the same age Angel is going to be leaving, but she had went to Hoenn region to get her very first Pokemon, along the way she had traveled with only one friend which all they wanted to do was contest, Sakuya went for badges but once in a while did a contest just for fun, she found that she really liked it, after getting badges from Kanto reigon she started to do contest by the time she was done with it, she is now heading home, and hasn’t gotten any Sinnoh badges of her home region.

She was still a few miles away from home but it would only take her about a hour to get home from walking distance unless someone came along and gave her a ride to her home town

Meanwhile Angel woke up and looked outside “Today is the day I’m going to get my very first Pokemon, oh man I can’t wait to get my very first Pokemon, I really want a Chimchar!” Angel said as she got dressed

She soon made her way into the kitchen where her Mom was making some food “Hey sweetie, so today is the day you get your very first Pokemon right?” she asked

“Of course Mom, can I eat after I get my Pokemon, I’d love to shear my food with my very first Pokemon, I’d love to get a female Chimchar at the most, and name her Anny” Angel said

“Will with the luck of your bother at the Day Care center with Granny and Grandpa you might even get something special” she said with a smile

Angel’s Mom knew that she was getting a Shiny Chimchar but she didn’t want to spoil the surprise so she kept it to herself

“Will I’ll be right back then Mom, I’ll see you in a bit” Angel said and walked out the door and headed to the Professors lab, but he wasn’t there “I guess he’s out studying by the lake again” Angel said and decided to walk to the lake instead

She made her way to the lake and there he was Professor Rowan was looking at the lake

“Hey Professor, what you looking at?” Angel asked out

He turned to see Angel “Oh hi there Angel, oh my I totally forgot about today, I’m so sorry, but um will I’m looking at the lake, there is suppose to be a Pokemon here that is hidden at the lake somewhere and I was just looking around to see if I could spot it, but come on lets go back to the lab I can look later” He said

As they both walked back toward the lab and made it inside

“Will here you go, you said you wanted a Chimchar right, will your little brother sent this one, he says it’s a very special Chimchar, it knows how to talk, and you’ll see something else when you let it out of its ball” Professor Rowan said handing Angel the pokeball

Angel took it from his hand “all right come on out Chimchar” Angel said tossing the ball up in the air and a light came from the ball letting out the little Chimchar as it sparkled and sat there

“Hi, I’m Chimchar, its good to meet you” she said

“Oh wow, You do talk!! And OMG your shiny! Kenji was able to get you for me!” Angel said

“Yes, he thought me to talk, and yup I’m shiny, and pretty!” she said

“OMG yes very pretty, OMG when I see Kenji when I head to that town I must give him a big hug!!!!!! Oh yeah before I forget how does the name Anny sound to you?” Angel asked her

“Oh that name sounds very pretty, I like it, so my name is Anny, I like it I’ll go by it now! Thanks for naming me my friend” Anny said jumping onto Angel’s head

Angel liked this very much “I don’t think I’ll ever put you inside of your pokeball, your going to travel with me every where I go!” Angel said

“Aww thanks, I’d be happy to beside you, every where you go” Anny said

“That’s so wonderful, any ways Professor have you heard of any news on my sister yet?” Angel asked

“Um she did call her not to long ago, she said she was about a hour away, she had to help some Pokemon along the way which delayed her a little but she should be on her way” he said “Oh and before I forget here are your five pokeballs and pokedex, please get some good Pokemon info for me, your sister has done a wonderful job on that for Pokemon that live in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, so I hope you do the same for the Sinnoh region alright?” he asked

“Alright!” Angel said

Last edited by Sarahpom83 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:42 pm

OOC ~

Okay, here goes. xD

IC ~

Indigo yawned as she watched the endless sea rush by, the sleek ferry carrying her farther and farther away. After a year, she was finally going back to Sinnoh, and she had to admit she was excited and more than a little apprehensive.

"Are you exited to be going back?" she asked Eevea, who was perched on a table, her little front paws up on the railing.

The little Eevee nodded confidently.

"The ferry should arrive at Sandgem Town soon," Indigo told her Pokemon. "From there, we're going to restart our Sinnoh journey."

Eevea cocked her head curiously.

"I missed out on a lot last year because I was focusing on battling," Indigo continued. "This time, I'm going to try it all."

The Eevee chirped encouragingly, then yelped as a sudden wave of sea spray washed over her. She peeped over the railing and growled at the sea.

Indigo laughed at the antics of the little fox-cat. It was a nice day- all bright sunshine, blue skies, and Wingull trailing after the boat and wheeling in the skies. It was a wonderful day to start her new adventure, she decided firmly.

The ferry sped on, and the little speck of land in the distance grew closer and closer. Indigo pulled the hood of her sweatshirt over her head, tucked Eevea into the kangaroo pocket, and went up to the front of the ship to get a glimpse of Sinnoh. She could see a startling contrast between the mellow beaches they whizzed past and the tall, snow-peaked mountains far into the distance.

"After being in Hoenn so long, it'll feel awfully cold here," she said to herself absentmindedly.

"Sandgem Town!" the loudspeaker announced. "Ten minutes to disembark."

"That was fast," Indigo remarked to Eevea as she grabbed her dark purple backpack, splattered with paint and stickers, and swung the familiar weight over her shoulders. Following the few people getting off the ship, she bounded off the ramp and took a deep breath, looking around the small town as the last of the passengers got off and the ferry slowly pulled away.

She called back Eevea into her Pokeball and sent out Flora in her place. "You ready for a little walk?" she asked the Bayleef.

"Baaaay," Flora replied happily, nuzzling Indigo's leg affectionately.

"Well," Indigo continued, "I heard there's a Pokemon professor in this town- Professor Rowan, and I want to ask him about the rare Pokemon. I didn't see him last time we were here, and maybe that's why I couldn't find any rare Pokemon." She frowned. "Anyways, let's go find his laboratory. Sinnoh, here we come!"

OOC ~

Is it too short? ^^; I wasn't sure about length...
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:43 pm

OOC: you did great Smile now I just wish the others would post to.

IC:
Angel could hear a boat in the distance "I guess another fairy came to drop off some passengers to our town, maybe I should go outside and see whom as came" Angel said

as she walked out of Professor Rowans lab and started to walk to the bay where she had heard the ships horn go off, there where a few people walking from the area

"There are only about 10 people that came from that boat!" said Anny

"I see that, I wonder if any of them are new trainers that are wanting to start here, I hope Rowan has plenty of starter pokemon" Angel said

"Your brother had a few other starters then myself when he sent them to Rowen, so I'm sure he does" said Anny

Angel stopped and looked around, she saw a girl with a Bayleef "Will she doesn't look like a new trainer, she has a Bayleaf, it takes it to level 16 to evolve from a Chickorita to a Bayleaf, but that really is a pretty pokemon" Angel said and walked up to it "Aren't you very pretty looking, hey there" Angel said to the Bayleaf

Anny looked and then spoke "Hi there new umm some what new trainer! whats up" Anny said

"Oh yeah hehe, my pokemon talks, my brother back in the one town um he stays with granny and grandpa and they take care of pokemon and such and they send the starter pokemon over and will my brother thought this one to talk and its shiny! oh and her name is Anny!" Angel said "Oh and my name is Angel what about yours?" angel asked the girl
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:24 pm

OOC: Well, time for me to give it a go!

IC:
Smoke walked off the ferry into Sandgem town with his Leafeon, Aroma. Taking in his surroundings, he saw the girl with the Bayleef talking to a girl with a Chimchar. An oddly coloured Chimchar...

"Hey Aroma, check out that Chimchar!" gasped Smoke.

The Verdant Pokemon looked over and made a soft meowing sound.

“Looks like one of those shiny Pokemon that we’ve been hearing about! I never thought we’d get to see one of those!” he said in awe. “Hm, well, let’s go and look for Professor Rowan. I haven’t seen him since before we left Sinnoh to travel around Hoenn”.

Aroma meowed and walked by Smoke’s side, trying to find its way to Professor Rowan.

Smoke then said, “Look over there, that’s the laboratory, let’s go see if he’s there”

The Leafeon followed its trainer silently, taking note of the beautiful scenery around them. She then heard a chirping sound and looked up to see a flock of Starly flying above them.

They then entered through a door into the laboratory. An old man with white hair looked up to see them and said, “My, my, look who it is!”

“Hey Professor, how’ve you been?” spoke Smoke.

“Hm, everything’s been going well, how about with you? Travelled around Hoenn then I take it?” the Professor said.

“Yes sir, it was awesome! Right Aroma?” he said, looking down at his Pokemon.

The Leafeon nodded its head, agreeing with its trainer.

“Good to hear, now then, do you have any plans? There must be some other reason for your return to Sinnoh,” asked Rowan.

“Yeah, I’m planning on taking on the Gym leaders and participating in Contests over here,” smiled Smoke.

“That sounds like it would be quite fun, I on the other hand, have to give starter Pokemon to newly beginning trainers,” replied the Professor.

“Cool, are they the usual? Chimchar, Turtwig, and Piplup?” asked the trainer.

“Yes, I see you’ve remembered” smiled the Professor.

“Yeah,” laughed Smoke, “anyways, I think I’d better start off on my Sinnoh quest now,” winked the trainer.

“Wait, why not come with me and meet some of the trainers who have arrived today? I’m sure you could do with making a few more friends?” asked Rowan.

“Well… why not… What do you think Aroma?” he questioned his Pokemon.

The Leafeon meowed and nodded to its trainer.

“Well, Aroma’s all for it. Shall we then?” said Smoke.

“Yes, let us…” said the Professor.

The Professor then led the way out of the lab, to the group of trainers gathered outside chatting to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:16 pm

Meanwhile Sakuya finally made her way into town, and looked around she could see Rowan walking with someone "Oh my Oki that looks like Smoke walking with Rowan, lets go" Sakuya said

just like her younger sister Angel, Sakuya had a talking pokemon to, when she found a newly hatched Aipom all alone she took it in and started to talk to it all the time, soon she picked it up and started to talk back, since then Oki the Aipom which now is an Ambipom goes any where with Sakuya and is always there to help

"I'm right on it!" Oki said running beside her trainer

Soon they meet up with the others

"Hi guys" Sakuya said with a smile

Angel looked to see her sister "Sakuya!" Angel said and ran to give her a hug "OMG I'm so happy to see you!" Angel said

"I'm happy to see you to Angel, and hello there Smoke, long time no see from you, how have you been? oh and don't tell me you have never seen my younger sister before?" Sakuya asked him

she looked down beside him was a Leafeon "What a very nice looking Leafeon you got there, very pretty, you must be taking very good care of her(? female right? or no?) ?" Sakuya asked

"Hehehe, I guess I pick up things from you Sakuya because this girls Bayleef is so pretty and so cute!!, I can't wait to start off to be able to catch pokemon of my own, and OMG is that Oki!" Angel said running over to Oki

"Yeah its me, I know the last time you saw me I was still an Aipom, I had learned a new attack that allowed me to evolve which I found that strange, but then I didn't want to know that attack any more, I've never strange because I've picked up some attacks that an Aipom shouldn't really know expect for a Pikachu, its called Volt Tackle, and I also know Thunder Bolt, Swift, Iron Tail and Double Team" Oki said

"Hello!!" Anny said to Oki

Oki looked up "Oh hello, I guess you can talk like me?" Oki asked

"Yup, Kenji teached me!" said Anny "Oh yeah, my name is Anny, its a pleasure to meet Sakuya number one pokemon!" Anny said

"hehe yeah, so um whats going on?" Oki asked

"Will I just got Anny, then I wanted to see all the people that got off the fairy and now here I am talking to you guys" Angel said

Sakuya and Oki smiled "So you ready to go on your journey, I'm going to come with you! Because I need to get the badges from here, I haven't yet done so, I"m sticking with a few of my pokemon that I've traveled with, and some new ones I had caught along the way and traded out at the lab to get them so I'd already have them" Sakuya said

Sakuya then drew her attestation to Smoke "So what brings you back here?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 am

Tyler ran down the lush green path to Proffeser Rowan's house. Luckly he lived close. With his Mudkip close behind him.

"Come on Mud!" He yelled behind him.

"MUD MUD MUD!" He could here it pant behind him.

"THere's the lab! THere's already people there....and a lot of Pokemon." He said to him self.

"Mud." Mudkip said sounding agreeable.

"I think we should go into the lab before we meet them," I said to myself.

"Mud..." Mudkip said sounding exasted.

"Okay then back into your Pokeball." Then a red light engulfed Mudkip and he was safe and sound.

I ran up to the door of the gray building that was the home of Sinnoh's greatest Proffeser.

"Proffeser?" I said as I went through the door.

"OH Tyler glad to see you made it." I heard him say at the other end of the lab.

"Yeah..just over slept a little." I said emmbarresed.

"Well your mom and dad sent you two things; I think you'll like them both," He exclaimed.

"Really what?" I asked.

"Well open this Pokeball for your first surprise," he said as he handed me a Great Ball.

I opened it and a Orange Pokemon with a little yellow tube around it's neck came out.

"That's a Buizel, your mom and dad wanted you to have him." the Proffeser continued.

"Wow!" is all I could say.

"Oh and this," he handed me a hearing aid.

"I don't have hearing issues!" I exclaimed.

"No, No, this allows you to talk and listen to Pokemon; I just invented it." he said.

"Thanks! Let me try it on now," I said as I was putting on the hearing aid.

"Let's get going already!" Buizel exclaimed.

"Cool, umm not yet we need to meet the trainers outside....and mabye we'll goin up with one of them.

Then I reached down to let Mudkip out.

"Come on out Mudkip!" I exclaimed.

Then the Mudfish Pokemon came out of it's Pokeball.

"Heah Tyler!" Mudkip said, " I see your still out of breath from running?"

"Yeah I am, so?"

"Just noticing..."

"Oh and one more thing." Proffeser Rowan remarked. "Also have this to help you, a Pokedex"

"Thanks...so why do you need me to do this?" I asked.

"So you can record data of all the Pokemon, to help me in my research." he explained.

"Cool, I'll be outside greeting everyone; Come on Buizel and Mudkip!"

"Alright....can you call me Bui?" Buizel or Bui asked.

"Sure."

"Oh can you call me Mud?" Mudkip asked.

"Fine," I said as I opened the door.

I walked over to the group and started to think of the adventures I would have and the difficulties I would face.

"Hello." I said to the group.

END PARAGRAPH!!!!!!11

So how was it?
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:28 am

OOC: Yeah, Leafeon is a girl.

IC:
Smoke looked to see some familiar faces coming towards him and giving there greetings.

“Hey everyone, no I’ve never met her, I think I heard you say her name was Angel though yeah? Thanks Sakuya, I do my best and she helps me out tremendously so it’s not hard. Her name is Aroma by the way. Aroma, say hello to our friends.” he said.

The Verdant Pokemon said her name while smiling at the newcomers.

“Oh cool your Aipom talks? Your name is Oki then? Cool, well nice to meet you. Those are some nice moves too! Aroma also knows a move or two that most Leafeon’s shouldn’t know. I don’t know how she learned it, but one day she used Water Pulse in a battle and soaked that Slugma! Poor thing fainted right after that move though haha. She also knows Swift though.”

“Hm, that’s interesting Smoke, you never told me that,” said Professor Rowan.

“Oh yeah you’re right, well I haven’t really had the chance to talk to you much have I,” replied Smoke.

“Well yes I suppose that’s true,” spoke Rowan.

“Hello,” said Smoke to the newcomer with the Mudkip and Buizel, “I’m Smoke, what’s your name?”

“What brings me back here?” answered Smoke, “Well, I only went to Hoenn just to travel around. I’ve come back here to earn badges and take part in contests. How about you?”

OOC: It is a little short I know, but I don’t really know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:53 am

OOC: I say we get going after my paragraphs.

IC: "I'm Tyler glad to meet you.......Smoke........interesting." I said.

"Smoke what kida name is that?" Mud asked knowing no one could here him.

"IDK it's weird," I whispered back.

"Well shouldn't we be going?" Bui asked.

"Sure, oh who's she?" I said pointing at a girl talking to Smoke.

"Well anyway shouldn't we be going?" I asked the group.

OOC: It's just to fill it and to transition into going.
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 am

OOC ~

Everybody posted yesterday. xD

IC ~Indigo looked up to see a girl slightly younger than she was coming towards her, a shiny Chimchar riding on her shoulder.

"Oh, I'm Indigo, from New Bark Town," she replied. "Your Chimchar's so pretty! Oh, and you talk! Angel and Anny- what a nice combination."

She looked past the girl and saw two boys talking, one with a Leafeon and one with a Mudkip. "Who are they?" she asked Angel. "Oh, more trainers. Wow, there are lots of people here," Indigo commented to Flora.

"Baaaaaaay," Flora chirped happily, nodding a greeting to the Chimchar, Anny.

"This is great," Indigo smiled. "So many new people to meet. C'mon, let's go say hi to the guys."

"Hi, I'm Indigo. Nice to meet you," she offered to the pair. "Where are you from?"

OOC ~

It's short. Meh. DX
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:31 pm

OOC: I love your avatar PA!

IC:
“It’s nice to meet you too Tyler. I guess haha,” replied Smoke.

“Hi Indigo, the pleasures all mine. I’m Smoke, I’m from Sunyshore City but I live in Eterna City,” Umbra said.

He looked around him to see a few other trainers. Then, the one named Tyler spoke:

"Well anyway shouldn't we be going?" he asked us.

“I guess… but where, are we all going in the same direction?” Smoke answered, “I’m going for gym battles and contests so yeah.”

OOC: Very short but another one of those fillers Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:35 pm

OOC: sorry I didn’t get to reply yesterday because when my fiancés Mom and them where moving out of the down stairs area next door and moving into the new house they did something and we lost Cable and the Net and I wasn’t to sure when Comcast came and fixed it, I was like watching old Pokemon episodes that I had, I’ve got the whole first season on DVD 1 threw 9, of course 1 threw 3 is in one box then 4 threw 6 then 7 threw 9, I was watching the last box. Joey just fixed it. Since this is my RPG, can we not have all Pokemon talking, its just from my rpg will I didn’t have Oki talking but maybe I should, but here I wanted her to talk and Annie (Chimchar) to talk. Since some Pokemon can learn to talk. SO please no more talking Pokemon, unless you got what ever Kyogre35 I guess has, I guess anything like that could work, but make sure that we can’t understand the Pokemon. You should do it maybe like this “mud mud, mud(yeah your right)” said Mud whats in the (is only your character can hear) but not the rest of us.. Oki and Anny though can understand and they can translate or your character can. Any ways back to the RPG. Also Angel’s going to try to get all shy Pokemon, because this is what she’ll be after since her Chimchar is shiny…

IC:
Angel looked at her big sister “Hey Sakuya whom is this Smoke guy I’ve never seen him before” Angel asked

“Oh he’s my child hood friend, we went to school together when we where really little before we ever got a Pokemon, and I didn’t get Oki until like after Smoke left, but I was still younger then you when I found her” Sakuya said

“And you still remember him, wow, will its nice to meet you” Angel said

She then turned her attention to the boy with the Mudkip and buizel “Hello, my name is Angel!! That’s a very cute Mudkip you got there” Angel said sitting down on the ground looking at it and then looked at the Buizel “and aren’t you a cute Pokemon, wow I’d like to have a Pokemon like you!!” Angel said

“So ok lets get this all worked out here, Smoke your going for badges and maybe or will be going for contest, so you can come along with us I don’t mind one bit, the more the merry” Sakuya said with a smile on her face

Angel looked up “I want to go for badges only mostly, but I might try a contest or two” she said

“Of course your coming with me, I’m following you, oh and how many of you can cook, because I’m perfect at cooking, taking care of Pokemon, breeding Pokemon, ect, I’m working on becoming a great Pokemon breeder!” Sakuya said with a smile

“She’s getting really good at it to” Oki said “if you don’t see how fine my coat is and everything”

Angel was starting to think while she waited for everyone else to speak, she looked at Anny on her shoulder, she was nice and shiny, and was thinking if there could be more shiny Pokemon out there if she could catch them or not “I know what I wanna do for Pokemon, I wanna catch shiny Pokemon! My goal, I know they are rare but I really want all shiny Pokemon, that be a cool team to have right Anny?” Angel asked her

“Of course, you could have a team of shiny Pokemon, it’s a really good thing you got your mind set on what you wanna do” Anny said

Sakuya looked down at her sister “That’s a good plan for you, I might have a shiny Pokemon at the lab that I caught a while back, I’d have to ask Professor if he has it or not, I could just hand it to you, because I’m sure I’ve passed a few and caught them, and maybe Kenji back at the day care has hatched some more, because a lot of Pokemon get hatched from the day care almost every day, because when people leave their Pokemon and they fall in love with other people’s Pokemon they mate and breed and lay eggs like mad” Sakuya said “I should know.. .I left my Umbreon there and it fell in love with someone’s Jolteon and had like freaken 40 eggs in a week” Sakuya said telling everyone the story

“Haha that’s so funny!” Angel said

“So out of that I think Kenji hatched two shiny Eevee’s so if they are still there or ether he kept them for himself because he said he’d keep some of them if we wanted them, he has Pokemon of his own and he’s only seven but he won’t be a real trainer until he turns 10” Sakuya said
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 pm

OOC: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Very Happy

IC:
“Yeah I left before she got her first Pokemon so this is a delayed kind of reunion I guess,” said Smoke, “Oh and yeah I’ll be going for gym battles and contests. Nice to meet you too Angel.”

Smoke heard that Sakuya wanted to be a breeder and looked at her and sized her up before saying:

“Yeah I’m sure you’re a good breeder. I just hope you can cook as well as you say you can,” Umbra winked.

“Shiny Pokemon eh? I’d like to see some more of those myself. If I can find a shiny Eevee, then I at least know that I’ll die happy- not that I’m not happy with you Aroma,” he quickly added, noticing his Leafeon looking up at him.

“I don’t really have much to do with Pokemon eggs actually, I’ve never even seen one.” Smoke said shyly. “This Kenji guy actually hatched two shiny Eevees? Oh my god no way. He is one lucky guy. Anyways, I think we should set off on our journey? I can’t imagine starting it on a better day then today, since it’s my birthday,” smiled Smoke, checking to see what the groups reaction to his statement would be..
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:02 pm

OOC ~

Thanks, Yani. ^^ And happy birthday! jocolor

IC ~

Indigo stood on the edge of their little group, watching the waters of the pier ripple and shine in the afternoon sunlight,

Flora chirped, a rather impatient sound. Indigo knew that whenever Flora made that noise, the Bayleef was always restless and ready to move on.

"Just a few more minutes," she promised Flora quietly.

"Bayy," Flora complained, shuffling her feet irratibly.

Indigo rubbed the Bayleef absentmindedly on the head as Smoke and Angel continued to talk about Pokemon eggs. Sakuya, Angel's older sister who had just arrived, was talking to Tyler, the boy with the Mudkip and Buizel.

"Looks like pretty much everyone here has the same goals we do," she commented to Flora. "Looks like we're going to be traveling in a group this time. so hopefully you all will get along with the other's Pokemon."

If a Pokemon without eyebrows could have raised one, Indigo was sure Flora would have done so.

"Okay, Wisp and Snowdrop will have problems," she admitted. "So you've got to help them."

Flora nodded confidently.

Indigo straightened awkwardly, just as Smoke delivered his surprising bit of news.

"Oh, it's your birthday? Happy birthday! It's a really nice day to start a trip, too," she offered. "Maybe we should get going before the sun goes down," she added, for Flora's sake.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:55 pm

OOC: I've edit the join info, I've moved some things around on my join info mostly on Angel's area instead of a stunky I put togepi there because will I have one on my diamond game and I love it so much..and I've also added attacks to my pokemon to. so I would know which ones had what attacks. and some attacks they will know later on when they evolve or what not.

OH and HAPPY BIRTHDYA YANI!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE Smilecheers I had to take a four hour test at Kroger today from 4pm to 8pm. blah it was boring.

Oh also, instead of Oki talking, its just going to be Anny that talks, and then I'm going to have my other character Sarahpom the Aipom come into the story line. So that will be my two talking pokemon.

IC:

After hearing everyone talk Sakuya popped up after hearing that Smoke said it was his birthday and Sakuya always had a small crush on Smoke but hoped he'd never find out until later in life "Will then how about a happy birthday kiss on the check then!" Sakuya said and gave him a peck on his cheak

Angel could tell right away Sakuya did like him, knowing that many other guys might just fall in love with her, she was like a guy magntic and they where always after her, she knew from a long time ago

"Um can we just go now, I need to go back to the house real fast to get my things and we can head off, oh and Mom wants to see you to before we leave since you haven't stopped by the house since you came here" Angel said

"Oh yeah your right I haven't, I came to join the group and walked right past the house" Sakuya said

Meanwhile Oki was already at the house chowing down on the food that their Mom made for them "Wow this is so yummy!" Oki said

"Now save some for your trainer Oki, I'm sure she is hungry and so is Angel, and if anyone else is welcomed to eat I can make more" Mrs. Light said

Angel had just remembered "Oh and if you guys like to come inside our home your more then welcome to, I'm sure if my Mom see's all of you she'll cook food, she loves to cook just like Sakuya, if they both at are it they'll have food done in matter of sec" Angel said

"I can smell the food and it smells good" Anny said

"Will lets get going then we can leave and set foot to the next town" said Angel

Last edited by Sarahpom83 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:44 pm

HELLO!! Everyone are u guys alright, where you at?

Any ways I thought that I would try to do a episode guide, so like once we ended a curtan one at the top of a post I do I'll had a new Episode guide line thing. so I was maybe thinking this post could have Episodes in it and if you have a idea for a episode I'll add it.

EPISODE 1: A new start, New friends, and a ton of fun!
EPISODE 2:
EPISODE 3:
EPISODE 4:
EPISODE 5:
EPISODE 6:
EPISODE 7:
EPISODE 8:
EPISODE 9:
EPISODE 10:
EPISODE 11:
EPISODE 12:
EPISODE 13:
EPISODE 14:
EPISODE 15:
EPISODE 16:
EPISODE 17:
EPISODE 18:
EPISODE 19:
EPISODE 20:
EPISODE 21:

So like if you have a episode title you want to be yours for your character or for the other characters then just say so in your post when you do so. just put "OOC" for "Out of conversation" then "IC" "In conversation" when you start to reply to the rpg.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:08 pm

OOC: Thanks PA and Sarahpom! It was awesome, I love these clubs! I’ll be sad to leave tomorrow 

This is going to suck… I’m not really feeling it at the moment.

IC:
“Thanks very much to everyone who wished me happy birthday. Yeah that would be a good idea Indigo, but it seems like everyone’s rooted to where they’re standing haha,” laughed Smoke.

Just then Smoke felt something warm on his cheek and realized that Sakuya kissed him. He looked at her and just smiled and said, “Thank you”. He didn’t mind, he knew she was just being friendly.

“Anyways then, shall we set off? I have a feeling that we’re going to be here for a LONG time if we don’t leave right now,” said Smoke.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 am

OOC: Sorry Sarah I was busy doing something else.

IC:
"Happy B-day Smoke." I said to the tall 18 year old.

"Well I'm going right now IDK about you guys but I'm itching to leave," I said to the group.

"Me to," Said Mud and Bui.

"So anyone want to go with me?"

OOC:Trying to get this thing rolling.

Oh and apparently no one is coming on anymore....hmm.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:36 am

OOC: and I was making a fuss because no one was coming on and I didn’t even come on yesterday because I was busy working on my neopet page lookup see
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=prinsesengel83 it looks so much better now and no white spaces, I like the darkness and then I’ve been trying to email DA but they are being gay and I have to guess make up a user account and get to them that way, but it said if you do not have an account then to email them and I tired like twice already.

IC:
Sakuya looked at the two boys “ You two do not desire a free breakfast from my Mom, I can ask her to cook more and all of you are welcome to come eat real fast then we all can leave?” Sakuya asked them

“Yeah so why don’t you join us please!!! I got to meet some cool friends but now you guys wanna leave and not get something to eat, you gotta be hungry and Sakuya has a ton of food made up for the Pokemon to eat, so she can also feed your Pokemon to” Angel said

“Yeah, yeah!” said Anny she wasn’t really sure if Angel was telling the truth but free food sounded good but then again she would always get food from Angel

“Ambipom!” Oki said happily

meanwhile there was an Aipom watching the group from a near by group of tree’s “These humans look alright, the one with those funny clothing has an Ambipom, what I would turn into if I wanted to evolve but I don’t want to evolve, there for I will not learn that attack that allows an Aipom to evolve” said the Aipom in the tree

“So um does anyone wish to eat?” Sakuya asked the group
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:56 pm

OOC: Sorry Sarah but I’ve been pretty busy lately.

IC:
“Thanks very much Tyler,” said Smoke. “Yeah why not go get some food. I’m starving!”

He looked in the direction of the house.

“What’s for breakfast then,” Umbra smiled.

OOC: Well let’s get into the house Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:55 pm

Sakuya walked the group of kids into her home "hey mom everyone's hungry, oh and hey" Sakuya said with a smile

"oh hello dear, I could see you outside the window, and I've already made some fried eggs, some onigiri, toast and what ever your new friends wish to have, oh wait one isn't new" Sakuya's Mom said

as she looked around Sakuya and saw Smoke, Sakuya's child hood crush "Hey Sakuya's Child hood crush Smoke!" Ms. light said

Sakuya face went red "MOM!!!!!!!!!" she yelled and was very silent then and decided to go off toward her room which was likely still left alone and nothing moved

"Hahah this time she got herself in the spot light, she's done it to me a few times" Angel said

Sakuya didn't know what to do or how to come back into the kitchen after what her Mom had just said to the whole group of kids even Smoke

"I can't believe Mom did that" Sakuya said to herself

Oki came up to her "Ambi Ambipom" said Oki

"I don't think I'll be alright" Sakuya said feeling a little sick now and really hungry but didn't want to eat
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:20 pm

IC: From the woods nearby, in the shadows, two dark figures emerged.

One, a giant dog, bigger than a tiger with the mane to rival a lion's carefully crept next to his trainer.

"I'm bored, is there anyone here worth a battle?"

Exhaled the young boy's dark figure; on his shoulder, a small blue creature, with a perpetual smile dotting his face chirped a high pitched growl.

"Hey Burst, smell any worthwile competition around here?"

The dog nodded in approval and signaled to a house nearby.

"Oh just great, like I am going to burst into a house and demand a match... Find another one!"

The arcanine grunted back, as if saying "are you THAT bored?"

To which the boy answered: "yes, I am that bored..."

"lets go," he ordered, tinting his head to the direction of the house, indicating the way to go.

They made their way to the houses front yard, and waited there.
the first one to walk out of that door, yould be issued a battle.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:47 pm

Smoke looked at Sakuya run away after her mother said that and blushed lightly.

“Maybe I should go for a while. I’m just going to step outside for some fresh air, come on Aroma,” said Smoke.

Umbra and his Leafeon then opened the door and walked out of the house.

He then saw a trainer standing outside the house who then suddenly started talking to him.

OOC: This is just the beginning of a battle between Nie’s character and me.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:05 pm

Sakuya still couldn't understand why her Mom did that, after Sakuya had given him a peck on the cheek would have have to know by then that she still likes him at lest, she wasn't sure if she should date him, what even if he was taken already or if there was another guy out there that she'd fall for

"Hey sis are you alright, come on Smoke walked outside and we can always bring the food with us if we have to when we go off on our own" said Angel

as she had walked into Sakuya's room

"I just can't believe Mom did that to me, I mean did she have to say that?" Sakuya said

"Maybe Mom forgot or something, not sure come on lets get some food real quick then we can leave" said Angel

"Ok" said Sakuya

As she got up from her bed and walked back into the kitchen "Sorry everyone, you may eat don't worry about me, I'll be fine at lest I hope so" Sakuya said

Her Mom looked at her "I'm sorry Sakuya I didn't mean to say that, I didn't know if he knew already, but I guess not, I'm sorry dear" her Mom said to her

"Its alright, I guess I'll be fine, I guess I"ll just be rather quite on the journay on" Sakuya said as she sat down to get some food

Angel had already eaten because she was rather hungry and couldn't wait for anything she soon went outside to see what was going and saw Smoke ready to battle someone else

"Um please don't fight right in front of my home please, there is a nice clear space over there you two can go to please" Angel said

"Yeah! don't make a mess!" said Anny

Meanwhile the Aipom that was watching in the near by tree, lucky the trainer and his pokemon didn't seem to see her in the trees "That is a pretty darn big pokemon" said Sarahpom as she watched the two ready to fight another trainer and his pokemon
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:14 pm

OOC: Anything smoke says, Yani is telling me to say ^^

IC: The door to the house opened quickly, revealing a human teenager and a leaf like four legged creature.

"Bingo," he exclaimed.

"Hey you dude, I'm bored, battle me," Nie demanded.

"Woah, talk about random. Yeah sure why not. Who are you?"

"Right now, I am just a random guy who challenged you, what do you say?" enticed the younger one.

"Fine, I need something to get my mind of it anyway, but only if it is one on one!"

"Sure! Sounds good to me!" Nie agreed, quickly grabbing one of the pokeballs clinged to the inside of his jacket.

"Showtime, Alpha!" shouted the boy, getting excited as the pokeball he threw opened and revealed a baby mouse pokemon commonly known as Pichu.

"A Pichu eh?" Thought Smoke before putting his hand down to the side of his belt. Grabbing a Pokeball he said, "Go get 'em Mist!" Releasing a little brown Pokemon with a creamy white mane. This Pokemon was an Eevee.

"Oh another Eevee? You got great taste in pokemon, let me tell you that."

Nie was interrupted by a girl whom he did not know, ordering both of them to battle somewhere else.

"Ups, sorry, I thought this was that guys house..."

Both boys moved to the clear space, followed by their pokemon.

"Ready?" asked Nie.

"Ready!" confirmed Smoke.

"Then lets go Alpha, thundershock!" ordered the boy
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:30 pm

OOC: Okay the posts for the battle will be pretty short so please forgive Nie and I.

IC:
"Mist use Double Team then Dig to escape from the Thundershock. Then hit Alpha with the Dig attack," ordered Smoke to his Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh Empty

Back to top Go down

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next