Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh

Go down 
+6
DD
Niedude
Kyogre35
Yani
PurpleAbsol
Sarahpom83
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:34 pm

IC:

The electric charge hits one of the ilusions, just as on of them dives under ground.

"Crap, I can't do anything but wait..." complained the trainer.

The ground beneath Alpha's feet crumbled away as eevee jumped and crashed onto Alpha.

"Now, Thunder wave!" ordered Nie.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:38 pm

"Now Mist use Sand Attack to blind Alpha before he can Thunder Wave you! Then use Shadow Ball from right up close!" Said Smoke.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:44 pm

IC:

A beam of lightning eruded from the baby's cheeks and made its way to Mist, but not before this one could throw some sand at the little Pichu.

The Eevee was paralized, unable to move, and the Pichu had sand in hsi eyes and all around his body, not being able to see anything.

"Good one, but now its time to shine, Charge!"
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:49 pm

"Damn, sorry about that Mist!" Said Smoke. "Okay use Double Team while Alpha is Charging and then use Toxic."
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:51 pm

Clones multiply from the original ones body, carrying the same pose.

"Pichu can you see already?"

The small mouse nodded his head in disagreement.

"Then use those hears, only the real one makes step sounds, shoot where they come from, the paralises won't allow him to dodge!"
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:57 pm

"Mist don't move! Be as silent as you can so that the Pichu doesn't hear you!. Now fire that Toxic and then use Hidden Power!" Spoke Smoke.

The little Eevee shoots out a Toxic from it's body at Alpha then releases a wave of Hidden Power.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 pm

IC:

"Damn, that Eevee knows hundreds of diferent attacks!" exclaimed Nie as he watched poor Alpha being doused with liquid poison.

"Did it work?" asked Nie.

Pichu nodded, he then jumped in the air and opened his eyes with no problem at all.

Pichu then endured the Hidden power attack, and even after most of his remaining stamina was drained, he kept charging ahead at the eevee who released the attack, the real eevee, not a double team ilusion.

"After washing off the sand, deliver a lightning fast thundershock!"

And so he did, as charged electricity flooded the field and hit the paralized Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:07 pm

"That Pichu is awesome! Okay Mist, use Endure to that Thundershock then use Quick Attack to finish off Alpha!" yelled Smoke.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:13 pm

IC:

"Endure and Quick attack?" exclaimed Nie, speechless.

As soon as Pichu landed, Eevee dashed off and tackled him. The poor baby fell on the ground, incapable of fighting any longer.

"Alpha return," said Nie, retrieving his pokemon to the pokeball.

"That Eevee is unlike any eevee I ever saw, I don't regret loosing to it," he confessed.

"My name is Nie, I just came from Kanto after journeying from Hoenn. Maybe one day we will meet again," he said, turning back and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:17 pm

OOC: Niedude I was reading and you where playing as him. Um just for a future then don't do that to my characters because I really had it when someone trys ot play as my character, I'm not sure if Yani cares but I care, so please never do it to mine please or I'll probably snap because it really annoys me. Also when someone battles, ether be fair about it and don't force your pokemon to battle, it be like the show its mean to force a pokemon to fight if it cannot fight any longer. Be fair, so like you win one battle, later on you battle again and you let the other person win. or ether have a tie battle. and can we please keep a max of five pokemon attachs per pokemon please, having seven is a little out controlled and even six is still to many. so please keep it to five please.

IC:
Angel watched the whole battle

"Wow they battle great, maybe I should put you into battle one day so I can work on getting strong and as well as you" Angel said and decided to run after the boy "Hey wait!" Angel called out with Anny on her head

"Yeah wait up, my trainer wants to talk to you" Anny called out
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:23 pm

OOC: Sarahpom what are you talking about? You got out of the house and told us to go battle elsewhere, thats what I did, I didn't use your post and I didn't make my pokemon battle for too long, for God's sake pichu only took two attacks O.o And I said OOC that yani agreed to whatever he said, because we are talking on MSn, and he is telling me what he wants to say and vice versa.

So yeah...

IC: "What is it? Something you want to ask me?" asked Nie just as he was climbing onto his arcanine, the Wynaut on his shoulder chirped again as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:25 pm

OOC: Sarahpom, I told Nie that he could do that with my character. I was telling him what to write for me actually. Here, look at this quote:
Niedude wrote:
OOC: Anything smoke says, Yani is telling me to say ^^
And okay about the 5 moves per Pokemon.

After seeing the Pichu fall to the ground, out of energy, Smoke ran up to Mist saying:

"You did a sexy job Mist! Nice battling! Here have this berry, it'll help you out with that paralysis."

He opened up his bag, set it down on the ground and reached inside it, taking out a Cheri berry. He then gave it to the little Eevee, which ate it. His ears then shot straight up and he started running around his trainer happily saying "Vee! Ee."

"There you go little guy. Anyways you should have a nice long rest after that battle," said Smoke, who then took out a Poke Ball and returned Mist.

Thanks for the amazing battle Nie, I'm Smoke. That Pichu of yours is really cool! Oh seriously? I was just travelling around Hoenn as well. Why not travel with us? We're travelling around Sinnoh." asked Smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:29 pm

OOC: no I'm not saying anything, you are fine. I was just saying this.
1. if you post, post only for your character unless someone else says its ok for you to play as their character, then all by means enjoy.
2. only a max of five pokemon attachs per pokemon.
3. you are doing fine, and Angel did ask for your character and Yani's character to move away from the house but she followed the characters and watched them battle.

Also I"m guessing those whom have joined don't really wanna join, I can role play with just Yani and Nie if the others don't reply, I guess they can come when they want to follow and what not.

IC:
"Are you like going all by yourself? or why don't you travel as a group with us? it be a lot more fun." Angel said

Sakuya walked outside of the house with a plate of food for Smoke, she had noticed the other kids decided to leave because they seemed to into wanting to see the world only Smoke was the only one still around "Hey Smoke sorry about before, um I didn't like what my Mom did but I guess I'll get over it, but I saved some food you" Sakuya said blushing but still holding the plate out to him

Angel looked and waited to see what the guy would say "Oh also, could i maybe some how have a battle with you, today is my first day as a new trainer and this is my Chimchar her name is Anny, she's a shiny Chimchar" Angel said

"And I talk!" Anny said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:37 pm

OOC: Sarahpom, the others are all busy. It's not their fault. Kyo is hardly on because of school so give him a chance. PA might have the same problem. DD doesn't really seem to be doing anything though so yeah.
Why not just say this: Kyo and PA's characters left because they had to do something, and will meet up with us later alright?

IC:

"Yeah come on Nie! Travel with us. We're going to be doing some Contests and Gym Battles!" Said Smoke eagerly.

"Hey Smoke sorry about before, um I didn't like what my Mom did but I guess I'll get over it, but I saved some food you" Sakuya said blushing but still holding the plate out to him

He looked to his right to see Sakuya coming towards him with a plate of food.

"Don't worry about it," he smiled at her. "Thanks for the food."

Smoke starts to eat his food while the others talk.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:44 pm

IC:

Wynaut chirped and happily bounced of Nie's shoulder.
The happy little creature appeared happy at the possibility.

"If you are not self conscious about inviting a complete stranger to your team, then sure, I don't mind joining then."

The arcanine he was riding appeared to smirk, and Wynaut just jumped even higher with glee.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:47 pm

"Awesome!" Exclaimed Smoke. Nice to have you along."

He then put down his plate of food and said:

"Well shall we be off then? I think we should actually get going now. I'll just take the plate back in and I'll be right back."

He then walked off towards the house taking the plate in.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:51 pm

OOC: I understand school sucks and i hope they will be alright. Yeah maybe the two of them could travel together. But they are fine. that's why I posted them saying they where ready to get going to see Sinnoh, so when they are ready they'll come back if they want to.

IC:
Angel looked at his Wynaut was rather happy "Will your Wynaut seems very happy toward the idea of traveling with others, just a question um does your Wynaut battle?" Angel asked

Sakuya watched as Smoke ate the food "I"m glad you like it, since i ate all the food my Mom made I made more, so thats from me, I can make some more for the new guy if he's hungry" Sakuya said which was kind of far from the other person

"Oh yeah my name is Angel, I'm not sure if I said it yet, and over there talking with Smoke is my sister Sakuya, she's been all over the pokemon world, she has all the badges from Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, and Hoenn, she just doesn't have Sinnoh badges yet, her badge collection is in her room in protected cases for show, and she also has a few ribbons from winning contest" Angel said

Then Angel looked at his arcanine "He is very pretty, quite big, I beat my sisters is a little larger then that, she named hers Cookie but its at the lab, she used to swap her pokemon around while battling from place to place and trained with Cookie a lot and she got pretty darn big" said Angel "Can I pet him?" she asked

Sakuya decided to ask Smoke a question "Hey Smoke you don't think its odd that I still like you since we where little kids do you, when I was traveling I'd always be thinking about you, I even have a picture of us when we where kids that i keep in a locket inside of my backpack, I always wondered if I'd run into you, but I don't think I have, and if I did I don't remember" Sakuya said "So do you think its odd that I still like you, because I don't think I have fallen for any other guy, and well I'm not sure why I'm asking you this, I..." Sakuya wanted to say more but she couldn't really think and started to turn red because she was very blushie like
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 pm

"It's alright thanks Sakuya. I'm full up. Nie's full too. I think we should just head off now," said Smoke.

Smoke then blushed a little at her words.

"I don't know really... I don't think about these things much. It's alright though. I don't know what to say... I think it's better just to keep things how they are for now, and to concentrate on our travels. I'm not rejecting you or anything, I'm just concentrating on other things for now alright? We'll see when the time comes," he smiled. "Anyways, should we start travelling now?"
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:15 pm

OOC: I'm posting this last post and I'm going to watch tv.

IC:
"Yeah lets get started, I already got my stuff ready and Angel just needs to grab her bag" Sakuya said

"Oh that's right I'll give him a pet later, I've gotta go get my bag its in side" Angel said as she ran into her house and grabbed her bag "I'll be seeing you Mom, we'll call, and you might see me on contest because I'd love to go for them"

"Alright, have fun!" her Mom said

Angel ran back outside "Aright I'm ready lets get going, so which town has the first badge and contest?" Angel asked

"I'm not really sure, I haven't travel threw home region yet so I wouldn't really know to tell the trueth" Sakuya said

She had totally forgotten to get a book/guide for Sinnoh Region
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:24 pm

"Alright then cool! Let's get this show on the road!" said Smoke with an air of finality. "Don't worry about it. I've got a map."

Smoke then takes the map out of his bag and says, "We need to head north and head up past Jubilife City and into Floarama Town. Floarama has the next contest, although there is some time before it starts. Why not go East from Jubilife City so we can challenge the Oreburgh City Gym Leader?"
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:32 pm

OOC: last post before I go to sleep, since its 1.30 am here.

IC:

"That seems fair, since if my geography is right, then we can head up to Eterna and split ways to Floaroma and meet up in the next town over. What was it called, umm... Hearthome?"

Nie waited a bit too see if anyone corrected him, then proceeded.

"It takes a while to get to hearthome, with the mountain to cross and all, and since Floaroma has no gym, there is no need for any one who isn't doing contests to go there. We could all go though, if you want too," he said.

"And to answer a previous question, Blue, my Wynaut, battles and is very good at it."
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:57 pm

OOC: That's it Nie? It's 5:00 am here haha.

IC:
"Nah that doesn't sound good Nie since we need to get to Gym Battles as well. How about, we head up north to Jubilife, then go east to Oreburgh so that I can have a Gym Battle. Then we can double back to Jubilife and go north to Floarama for the contest!" suggested Smoke.

He hoped that they would agree to this route because he really wanted to get that Gym Badge.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:18 am

IC:

"I'm fine with the trip, after all, I do contests for fun not sport, so I can wait a while," Nie revealed.

OOC: I think its time that Kyo or PA post what they want, since they might have something planned.
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:43 am

IC ~

Indigo watched the battle closely. There was nothing she loved more than a good battle- even Flora seemed to have momentarily forgotten her discomfort and was watching with interest.

"I'm good with Smoke's plan," Indigo put in. "I'm going for gyms and contests too."

Now that the battle was over, Flora had returned to poking her trainer's leg with the sharp leaf on the top of her head.

"OW! Flora!" Indigo yelped. "Tyler, do you have anything to say?"

I hope we get this over with soon, she thought. Otherwise Flora just might poke me to death.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:11 pm

"well then off we go!" Sakuya said her and her sister where all ready to go

"I can't wait to catch a pokemon!!!!" Angel said "My first pokemon I want to catch is a Budew, but not a normal one, I want to catch a shiny one! I know it will be hard but I'm sure you guys will help me right?" Angel looked at everyone as they walked together

"I'll help you sis, you should know that much" Sakuya said with a smile

"Cool! and then I want a shiny Pachirisu, A Shiny Psyduck, then a normal colored Togepi and a Meowth!" Angel said

"Wow, when I first set out I wasn't sure what pokemon I wanted on my team, oh yeah I forgot Oki return" Sakuya said withdrawing her Ambipom Oki into her ball, she had been out of her ball for a long time and Sakuya thought it was about time for Oki to have a rest

"So it looks like on my Poke nav that you gave me, we are heading threw Route 202, right?" Angel said looking at it she wasn't really sure where she was going, she never really went any where by foot, only by car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next