Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*

Go down 
+5
Niedude
Sarahpom83
mewmew202
Tatertot
Fire Strike
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* Empty
PostSubject: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:50 am

*cough*

ANYWAYS, discuss the Naruto Anime/Manga here. Beware of spoilers, seeing as how I don't see the option to make those little spoiler bars like at Serebii.

Scratch that, DD showed me where they are. Put any stuff past the timeskip in a spoiler please.

Believe it! *bricked*

-FS

Last edited by Fire Suicune on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:16 am

Somehow I knew you would come here. XD
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:21 am

Lemme alone TT DX

*throws brick*

-FS
Back to top Go down
mewmew202

mewmew202

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:48 am

woot awesome thread. Even though I have only seen a few episodes. I wonder who my fave character could be.... Who would be able to guess.... I mean its not like I have a pic as my avvie or anything.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:02 am

XD You should watch more episodes.

YEah, she used to be my favorite character too, now she's still up there, but I have a new favorite(s).

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:51 am

I've liked seen each episode so far and the movies that came on CN, I have like three favorite characters and I can't spell their names so I'm not going to.

I am rather happy that they don't make Naruto say "Believe it!" any more.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:13 am

Wow Sarahpom, I didn't know you watched it. Cool!

Well, attempt to spell their names. I'm deadly curious X3

So true. I think they forgot about it, or the fans threatened them or something XD

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:25 am

Will my three favorite characters are:

1. Kakashi
2. Hinata
3. Shikamaru

yeah I love Naruto, that's why my Sarahpom character her winter clothing have the Ninja shoes

see
Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* MyID

I made Sarahpom be Ninja like she can Transform into anything Smile she's a strange pokemon. hahah
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:43 am

Aw, I wanna design a ninja Poke now XD

I see what you mean. Those do look like ninja shoes. Awesome.

And you spelled their names right. I think. *checks* Yeah, they're right.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:47 am

I know they are right because I went on a hunt before I posted. hahah. Smile I didn't want to make them wrong because I'd know I'd spell the 1st one and the 3rd one wrong.

any ways I don't really like the boring missions that are going on right now though, my fiance has been watching the new ones that Japan has out, where they are all grown up. I'd like to see that..
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:17 pm

XD Had to check em, eh?

The filler episodes? Yeah, I can't wait for thse to end. My favorite characters come in where your fiance is watching (It's called Shippuuden by the way). But they're in a huge filler right now too, so I'm just reading the manga for now.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:40 pm

Joey reads the Manga to, maybe I should to, he has a site that he goes to to read every new one that comes out. its lucky that someone sits there and copies each page and puts in American wording in them. it must take the person for ever to do them up.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:59 am

Would it possibly be onemanga.com? It's very reliable.

Yeah, I know I wouldn't be able to sit and do that. I hate translating stuff. And the newer chapters are getting boring, and they're not as good as they used to be. But I won't spoil anything. *just read the chapter that came out today*

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:31 am

I'm not sure I'd have to ask Joey that, and OMG your font under your image on your sign is hard to seee...
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:00 am

This is FS's domain?

This is madness!
THIS IS MY DOMAIN! *kicks you down the whole that akatsuki guy whose name I for God's sake can't remember is on*

Oh yeah... i need to read the latest chapter, lets see if it is the 15th or so disappointment in a row or not.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:56 am

Fire Suicune wrote:
*cough*

ANYWAYS, discuss the Naruto Anime/Manga here. Beware of spoilers, seeing as how I don't see the option to make those little spoiler bars like at Serebii.

Believe it! *bricked*

-FS

Its easy. Go to that big post box (you know, not fast reply) and then there ltsa buons on the top. Click on the "others" button and youll find it there, it works differently, you can also write [spoiler][/ spoiler] around the spoils...

On topic, ive NEVER watched naruto, I know its really popular but surprisingly its one of those animes we never got in norway... All i know is that the main guy is blonde and it has something to do with a ninetales wannabe...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:04 am

Quote :
Its easy. Go to that big post box (you know, not fast reply) and then there ltsa buons on the top. Click on the "others" button and youll find it there, it works differently, you can also write [spoiler][/ spoiler] around the spoils...

On topic, ive NEVER watched naruto, I know its really popular but surprisingly its one of those animes we never got in norway... All i know is that the main guy is blonde and it has something to do with a ninetales wannabe...

Ah, I sees it now. Thanks.

That 'ninetales wannabe' pwns you. =P

Quote :
*kicks you down the whole that akatsuki guy whose name I for God's sake can't remember is on*

What hole? Describeth to FS. And yes, this is my domain XD

Yeah nie, it is the 15th in a row disappointment. Still boring. I don't really know what I'm looking forward to see, but I just want it to move away from Sasuke.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:26 pm

I just wanted to see them MOVE.

I mean, what happened in this chapter?
We got to know that Zoro from One Piece and his three sword style gets pwnd by the new guy and his 8 sword style.

Seriously, More swords =/= More Power

Those guys are seriously over compensating for something...
Back to top Go down
mewmew202

mewmew202

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:15 pm

My fave characters are hinata (duh) my friends got me to like Gaara and I actually kinda like Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:19 pm

I can say, I really liked the Episodes that came on Saturday, the 2nd one was pretty dam funny, the little Umba I think that's how they said I think I have already forgotten, but OMG IT WAS JUST SO DARN CUTE AS A BABY!!!!

It looked like a little lion or something with lots of fur, and it was cute that it called Naruto Mama, I'd like to see that episode again, I shouldn't have deleted it.
Back to top Go down
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:29 pm

my top three favs are neji rock lee and garra
Back to top Go down
TheZigzaggingZigzagoon

TheZigzaggingZigzagoon

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:35 pm

My three favourites are Kisame, Akamaru (not Kiba because he's weird) and sulking Shino.(Shippuden)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nitrome.com/
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 pm

i for got that in stead of garra i lilke itatchi
Back to top Go down
TheZigzaggingZigzagoon

TheZigzaggingZigzagoon

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:01 pm

Why not Gaara hes cool (but not as cool as my favs)

Last edited by TheZigzaggingZigzagoon on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nitrome.com/
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:01 pm

what else do we do Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*   Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment* Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto [Shippuuden] - *insert witty comment*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next