Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me Empty
PostSubject: I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me   I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:48 am

Ok I haven't drawn much in a long time, and so I worked on these two yesterday which took me all day until like 12am last night I had to stop after a while because my fiance was like I NEED ALL THE DAM LIGHTS OFF SO I CAN SLEEP, what a cry baby. I don't see how the computer screen was bugging him.

Any ways the left is my pokemon trainer me. the gif of Manafy I got off a site. then the Aipom sprite I found on DA looking up Pokemon Aipom Sprite because I was trying to find a good one to put on the shirt.

then on the right is my Naruto Character I made up for myself, I finally made it up and it took me for ever, I couldn't decided on how I wanted to look for a Naruto character and I have always wanted to make one for myself and finally did Smile
I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me Sarahpom83_200891_11449815ca9
Back to top Go down
Mikaruge

Mikaruge

I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me   I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:49 am

They look great! ut something with the naruto-characters eyes is bugging me... but I can't put my finger on what it is.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me   I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:10 am

I used Sakura's eyes if that's what your thinking about, because I liked her eye style. other then that I don't see anything wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me   I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm putting a new topic, so um this is pokemon trainer me and Naruto character me
Page 1 of 1