Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+16
Xenavire
Dark Cacturne
Ninjabait
LeoMarine
Serpent
Jess
Katsu
Hydro King
Fire Strike
Tatertot
Yani
DD
Niedude
riversong
Kyogre35
Palcks
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:13 am

HK, I think theres a program called boot camp which lets you run windows programs on macs, not sure though...

I believe I'm coming down with cabin fever...
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Riversong wrote:
Ughhhh i'm getting so agitated. I'm sick of listening to my racist brother yell at his girlfriend over the phone! Its really scary. /sorry for rant
damn it...
I know the feeling. x____x Happens everytime I drive with my brother.
Quote :

Instead of a normal white arrow, it's Kirby on a star lol.
Ohh, I see, cool. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:14 pm

DD wrote:
I know the feeling. x____x Happens everytime I drive with my brother.
I'm sorry, you two... It can't be very uplifting. -_-

RS wrote:
How about GIMP or paint.net HK? I'm using those now since I don't want to do the illegal hassle of getting CS4 or something :/ Plus I still have CS2 on the computer downstairs.

I tried to get openCanvas, but it's not like the one I have on the other computer..-confused- I heard they no longer make english versions?
Well, not to sound like I'm dissing Paint.NET (I used to love it), but it doesn't really compare to Photoshop's advanced tools and techniques. I'm currently using my *shootmeillegalshootme* Photoshop CS4 to practice drawing and painting and, although it may be good enough, I want something better. XD *is spoilt* ...And GIMP? That program just plain scares me. O_o
I don't think there's much difference between CS2 and CS4 as far as drawing 'n such goes...is there?

lol I wouldn't know. I just wanted to try a trial version of the program. XD It sounds great and all (and I've seen amazing things done with it), but after much consideration, I've decided that I just don't wanna have to go through all the trouble of "Boot Camp" or "Parallels". (that and I'm a little unsure about them) I'll probably just get the trial version of a program call "Corel Painter 11". I've read many reviews and it sounds great. Smile

Jess wrote:
HK; Yup, that's the one! And I agree with RS on Gimp - I use it and it's a good program.

My avatar was made in Gimp, I traced a scanned drawing that I'd done. It's pretty bad, but whatever.
Meh, I guess it's just a matter of opinion. =P I did like GIMP's pixel select tool though.
Again, it's a matter of opinion; I think your avy looks rather fine. Smile

Serps wrote:
HK, I think theres a program called boot camp which lets you run windows programs on macs, not sure though...

I believe I'm coming down with cabin fever...
Ah yes, I've heard of "boot camp" before. If I did choose to use openCanvas though, I'd probably go with "parallels" instead. I'm not 100% sure, but from what people say, it seems that boot camp does something to the drive of your Mac that it vulnerable to Windows viruses. *sigh* I'm just a little unsure...

I hadn't realized it'd been that long since we left England...

I've got it tooooooo!!!! XD /random]

Oh yeah, Eclipse, what exactly would you like me to do for the Eeveelution project? I'm in the middle of a very difficult painting at the moment though, but I can help once I'm done. =)

Edit: Oh no, another wall of text. X_X
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 am

I think you're shrinking Rui.
I still don't know what my height is haha.

I'm sorry about your brother Riversong, I don't know what to say...

Is the snow keeping you in that much Tom?

And I'm at home instead of at school today because I'm sick...
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:28 pm

my mums car broke so i couldnt really get anywhere...

snow pictures

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/midwales/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8448000/8448274.stm

snow gets boring after a while...
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 pm

We r cooler than yooooouuuuu (Cool (literly)
Ohwell, no shocker, we're norwegian.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Yeah everything's fine now with my bro, thanks everyone.

@DD: While you drive? The only person I drive with is my mom...my dad is scary to drive with (he yells), and my brother I wouldn't be able to rely on if I made a mistake ahaha.

@HK: Gah I want photoshop again...I just can't get used to GIMP or anything else. Plus photoshop has a ton of brushes available. I'm gonna go...look around for a CS4 code lol. I need to get my tablet upstairs too...can't do banners without that.

@Yani: Hope you get better. I had a nasty cold last week >.o

@Serp: Yeah...very boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUSu7pADCl4

I love bloopers. Watch that if you need a laugh. Laughing is good for you lol. The part starting at 5:53 made me laugh so hard I couldn't breath (well, I was tired when I watched it so that may be why I found it so funny lol).

Edit: Nope. Just watched that again and every time that part makes me become like the guy that's laughing.

Quote :

Well, not to sound like I'm dissing Paint.NET (I used to love it), but it doesn't really compare to Photoshop's advanced tools and techniques. I'm currently using my *shootmeillegalshootme* Photoshop CS4 to practice drawing and painting and, although it may be good enough, I want something better. XD *is spoilt* ...And GIMP? That program just plain scares me. O_o
I don't think there's much difference between CS2 and CS4 as far as drawing 'n such goes...is there?

Oh it doesn't. Shoot me too, I just got CS4 again. -dances-. GIMP is scary, I don't understand why it opens in three separate windows (at least on my computer it does), it's confusing. CS4 is about as good as it can get really, unless you get some japanese art program that's even better. CS2 is almost the same, which is why I find it stupid that they'd charge $200 to upgrade that to CS4.

Also, ever heard of the mother of all tablet computers everywhere? Cintiq? -drools- Cost over $2000 (21" is $4000 I think). Look it up, 'tis awesome.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:52 am

bloopers are hilarious. see if you can find any Harry Hill's TV Burp on youtube. TV program over here, its his take on TV, and it is one of the funniest things ever
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:13 am

Quote :
@DD: While you drive? The only person I drive with is my mom...my dad is scary to drive with (he yells), and my brother I wouldn't be able to rely on if I made a mistake ahaha.
Nah, my brother is the one who drives, but whenever he does he is like "DRIVE OVER THAT GUY! GAAAH ANOTHER BLACK GUY URGE. TO. HIT." And I keep telling him "NOO D:"
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Quote :
Nah, my brother is the one who drives, but whenever he does he is like "DRIVE OVER THAT GUY! GAAAH ANOTHER BLACK GUY URGE. TO. HIT." And I keep telling him "NOO D:"

OH so he's racist too. My brother is similar. Angry drivers are scary D:

@Serp: I'll look at those sometime =)

...I hate chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:46 pm

I want one of those laptops RS typed about =(

Riversong wrote:
...I hate chemistry.

If you ever need, help, I can be of assistance lol. Speaking of which, if anyone randomly comes up with any simple science labs that take about 20-30 minutes to complete, please let me know. I have to do an experiment in front of the class (with everyone doing too), and I can't think of anything decent...except something involving rust (lol), but that takes a bit of time, usually...

I <3 bloopers. They're epic. Except the ones that actually attempt to be bloopers, those are bad. Usually.

Too lazy to type more. Must go get food for hungry am I.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:17 am

Thanks Riversong, I'm better now Smile

Sooooo, how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:25 am

I am all Jolly and happeee bizzkitzzz.
Well untill tomorrow
ANOTHER WEEK OF WORK

;________________________________;
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Hydro King wrote:

Oh yeah, Eclipse, what exactly would you like me to do for the Eeveelution project? I'm in the middle of a very difficult painting at the moment though, but I can help once I'm done. =)

Edit: Oh no, another wall of text. X_X

Hmm, well if you think you can try to create Sugimori art for them, it would be a huge help. Good luck with your painting Very Happy

FS: Was gonna suggest the rust experiment, but you said it. So I'll tell you one me and my former friends did: Heat a bit of water in an aluminium can over a bunsen burner, and drop it into a bucket of water. The can will implode. It's pretty awesome.

School in little over a week. *cries*
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:59 am

I'm so tiiiiireeeddddd.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:20 am

The youtube link isn't working for me. =( Me wants bloopers...

Glad you're feeling better, Yani. And I'm fine, thank you. =) Just finished a long painting...so I'm happy about that. XD

@RS: Yeah, once you take a stroll through Photoshop lane, there's no going back. XD The same is true with the drawing tablet...for special effect purposes of course. (it obviously doesn't affect sketching much)

(...Heck, I'll just quote the rest.)
RS wrote:
Oh it doesn't. Shoot me too, I just got CS4 again. -dances-. GIMP is scary, I don't understand why it opens in three separate windows (at least on my computer it does), it's confusing. CS4 is about as good as it can get really, unless you get some japanese art program that's even better. CS2 is almost the same, which is why I find it stupid that they'd charge $200 to upgrade that to CS4.

Also, ever heard of the mother of all tablet computers everywhere? Cintiq? -drools- Cost over $2000 (21" is $4000 I think). Look it up, 'tis awesome.
Multiple windows? I think it's just a glitch. Hasn't happened to me, but one time GIMP's selection tool went all screwy on me and I had to restart the program several times. =/
I just found out that openCanvas is supposed to be a substitute for Photoshop... So I tried the newest(and last) English version on my Mac via Crossover (which works mighty swell) and...well, it is a pure program of fail. -_- (no wonder the file size is only 3 Mbs) Let's just say I wouldn't recommend it. And yeah, going by what other have made with it (including yourself), I couldn't see the upgrade being worth 200$.

Yes, yes I have. But I never knew there was one with a 21" screen. Awesomeness now has a new definition. 0_0 *looks at the Intuos4 and cries* (jk)

Jess wrote:
Hmm, well if you think you can try to create Sugimori art for them, it would be a huge help. Good luck with your painting Very Happy
Well okay then. And thanks! I finished the painting last night and I've already started sketching for the eeveelutions. Flare is turning out alright so far, but don't get you're hopes up for anything special. XD

Well, here's the painting I made from scratch. The background sucks, but that's because I'm waiting until I get better at painting the actual subject before putting too much work into the background.

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 The_Guardian_by_Hydro_King

-------

https://spcreborn.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=312
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40