Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+16
Xenavire
Dark Cacturne
Ninjabait
LeoMarine
Serpent
Jess
Katsu
Hydro King
Fire Strike
Tatertot
Yani
DD
Niedude
riversong
Kyogre35
Palcks
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Palcks

Palcks

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:19 pm

I'll go and vote after being gone for a while ><

Oh, and Michael Jackson died/is reported to have died. I don't know if he did or not, cause half the people say he did and the other half say he's in really bad shape.

BA~~
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:19 pm

I voted Bulb...he's so aawsome.

OH and Michael Jackson died...I'm reminded of Thriller.

This News Update brought to you by Kyogre35 News.

Edit: DAM*IT BA THAT WAS MINE!

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:34 am

Too.many.posts.to.read! And they're all about that battling contest. I'll see if I can fix my wifi for that...

Hi. Florida was nice. It's good to be back in Michigan though...I missed my kitty =(
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Riversong wrote:
Too.many.posts.to.read! And they're all about that battling contest. I'll see if I can fix my wifi for that...

Hi. Florida was nice. It's good to be back in Michigan though...I missed my kitty =(

*GLOMPS*
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:54 am

HI SAMANTHA!

HI WONDERFULL WORLD

IDLU GUYS THOUGH CAUSE YOU HAVENT SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY YET D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:45 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLE!!! I already said it though Razz So you laaaav meeeee *batts eyelashes*

In other uninteresting and completely stupid and usual news, I'm sick again...

Tatortot wrote:
...what is THIS?! Only 2 posts?!?! Wow...

Theme change! Everyone go and vote!

I'd post but no one is really replying!

I just can't choose who I want...

BA~~ wrote:
Oh, and Michael Jackson died/is reported to have died. I don't know if he did or not, cause half the people say he did and the other half say he's in really bad shape.

Kyogre35 wrote:
I voted Bulb...he's so aawsome.

OH and Michael Jackson died...I'm reminded of Thriller.

This News Update brought to you by Kyogre35 News.

Edit: DAM*IT BA THAT WAS MINE!

Kyo out~

Yeah he's really dead. I first thought it was a publicity stunt, but then they pronounced him dead. Shocking eh?

Riversong wrote:

Hey!!! Awww. Speaking of kitties, we're taking care of two of them for a friend Very Happy Persiannssssss. Cute 'N' Fluffy!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:36 am

Happy Birthday Ole!

Yeah he's dead...so no more Micheal Jackson.

Nothing new here...I've started on my second team member...need to check something though.

Nothing else.

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:03 am

Kyogre35 wrote:

Nothing new here...I've started on my second team member...need to check something though.
Sucks eh?...

Nice nice.

Well, I'm sick and so just stuck at home playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 on PS3. Reading fan fics up till 5am as well. I really should get started on my team shouldnt I? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:58 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Kyogre35 wrote:

Sucks eh?...

Nice nice.

Well, I'm sick and so just stuck at home playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 on PS3. Reading fan fics up till 5am as well. I really should get started on my team shouldnt I? Razz

I gots a TRU Shaymin! I traded a Shiny Naval Rock Ho-oh and WSHMKR Jirachi for it...now how do you unlock the Gladicea Flower?

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 am

Kyogre35 wrote:
I gots a TRU Shaymin! I traded a Shiny Naval Rock Ho-oh and WSHMKR Jirachi for it...now how do you unlock the Gladicea Flower?

You are CRAZY for doing that. No idea how to get the Glacidea Flower though, Google is the answer to everything.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:42 am

Thanks for the welcome back guys c= -glomps-

@K35: Put the shaymin in your party and talk to the women in Floroama Town...she's near the front gate.

Happy B-day to Ole! -dances-

Aww two kitties Yani? Cute!

-typing on the wii...so excuse the short message-
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:44 am

Riversong wrote:
Thanks for the welcome back guys c= -glomps-

Aww two kitties Yani? Cute!

-typing on the wii...so excuse the short message-
Welcomeeeeee.

Yes they're very cute!! But they hiss when i stroke them Razz It's so funny, my dog is scared of them, admittedly she's still a puppy, but the kittens are smaller haha.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Kyogre35 wrote:

You are CRAZY for doing that. No idea how to get the Glacidea Flower though, Google is the answer to everything.

I already have a WSHMAKR Jirachi...like 7...and I didn't care for the Ho-oh...I really wanted a legit Shaymin.

He wanted my Darkrai, yeah right.

Oh and thanks Riversong...already did and Shaymin pwnz.

Going to EV train it soon.

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:19 am

Kyogre35 wrote:
I already have a WSHMAKR Jirachi...like 7...and I didn't care for the Ho-oh...I really wanted a legit Shaymin.

But it was SHINY! I love shinies!

Should have done it just for the Jirachi.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:21 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMP PLAYBOY

WHY DIDN'T YOU REMIND ME IT WAS YOUR B DAY?

YOU BETTER BE RECEIVING A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY AT YOUR CAMP, OR ELSE.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 am

All I know is that the one girl told those grown up peeps toget cake on monday and they agreed xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:16 am

Yay! Cake for Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I just woke up. It's 3pm over here. Want to know how I woke up?
Coco... barking. All she wanted was to play... God I have a headache now...

Ah I'm screwed for this tournament thing. I really suck at choosing teams... I'm not a competitive battler.

That's all for Yani moaning today! Or not
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:10 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Kyogre35 wrote:

But it was SHINY! I love shinies!

Should have done it just for the Jirachi.

He wouldn't have done it for just the Jirachi...so I'm fine with it.

I finnally got a Swarm Beldum yesturday..but you know what? I havn't caught a F***** ONE!! It was down to 1 Hp and Paralized and it didn't even shake...I currently am battling one but if I don't catch this one then I didn't catch one for the whole swarm...I'm pissed off.

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:20 am

Guess what.

I'm actually EV training on LG for the hell of it. I might EV train a full team on Platinum. I've never done this before so i'm somewhat experimenting hurhur

Erg...even if I got my wifi working i'd lose so bad in that competition xD i'd still do it though...an easy win for you guys lol.

Yay DD gets a cake :3
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 am

Kyogre35 wrote:
He wouldn't have done it for just the Jirachi...so I'm fine with it.

I finnally got a Swarm Beldum yesturday..but you know what? I havn't caught a F***** ONE!! It was down to 1 Hp and Paralized and it didn't even shake...I currently am battling one but if I don't catch this one then I didn't catch one for the whole swarm...I'm pissed off.

Kyo out~
Oh okay.

I could breed you one if you want?

Riversong wrote:
Guess what.

I'm actually EV training on LG for the hell of it. I might EV train a full team on Platinum. I've never done this before so i'm somewhat experimenting hurhur

Erg...even if I got my wifi working i'd lose so bad in that competition xD i'd still do it though...an easy win for you guys lol.

Ooh fun.

Haha don't worry, I'm a pushover as well Razz

I actually started EV training a Garchomp just to see why everyone is all OMG UBER!!!!! And I messed up the EVs so it's taken me the whole day and I'm still going hahaha. I wish I never started this, but when I start something, I won't stop till I finish it. Hopefully I'll fix Garchomp up. I'm only going to use it for the Battle Frontier though.

EDIT: FINALLY GARCHOMP IS COMPLETE! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:57 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Oh okay.

I could breed you one if you want?

OMG Yani...all I want is an Adamant one...I don't care for IV's...I'll take care of that.

If you do that *glomps*

Riversong wrote:
Guess what.

EV training is long...but rewarding. Actually it's rather short if you use certain items.

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:09 am

Kyogre35 wrote:
OMG Yani...all I want is an Adamant one...I don't care for IV's...I'll take care of that.

If you do that *glomps*

EV training is long...but rewarding. Actually it's rather short if you use certain items.

Haha I'll get breeding whenever I get the time man.

Don't worry about it.

Yeah it sure is, but it's so annoying when you make a mistake...
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Kyogre35 wrote:

If you do that *glomps*

Haha I'll get breeding whenever I get the time man.

Don't worry about it.

Yeah it sure is, but it's so annoying when you make a mistake...

Luckily I have a lot of EV reducing berries. Wink

Thanks again...and you'll get what you want in return.

I'm currently checking IV's for parents of my next Pokemon for the tourney...one looks pretty good.

Edit: Yuck...the highest of one stat was 26...need to catch some more.

Kyo out~

Last edited by Kyogre35 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 am

Kyogre35 wrote:

I'm currently checking IV's for parents of my next Pokemon for the tourney...one looks pretty good.

Kyo out~

Haha I've got a few of 'em, but I got really bored of planting them after a while.

Cool Very Happy Thanks as well.

Nicee.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 am

yhyiannis wrote:
Kyogre35 wrote:

Kyo out~

Haha I've got a few of 'em, but I got really bored of planting them after a while.

Cool Very Happy Thanks as well.

Nicee.

As my Edit said....they're horrible...the best in the Attack stat was 26...and Speed was atrocious...time to catch some more.

I know they're stupid to plant...but I just kept at it.

Kyo out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next