Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eclipse's Shipping fic request shop.... OF DOOM! >:3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess
Admin
Jess

Eclipse's Shipping fic request shop.... OF DOOM! >:3 Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse's Shipping fic request shop.... OF DOOM! >:3   Eclipse's Shipping fic request shop.... OF DOOM! >:3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm

That's right, now you can request a fic! Just like on SPPF in the shipping thread. Except this time, rules are a bit diff:

1. You may NOT involve human characters. Pokemon is about Pokemon, not humans, and there are wayyyyy too many human ships already.
2. I specialize in Legend Ships.
3. I have the right to refuse anything I don't wanna do.
4. MalexMale and FemalexFemale shippings are allowed.
5. No way in hell am I doing sex scenes.

Name of ship: (Does the shipping have a name? Include it here.)
Names of Characters in pair: (any two Pokemon you want to ship)
Plot (just give a general outline on what you want to happen, like a summary for those of you who know Fanfiction.net)
Rating regulation (optional): (Can I include swearing? Sexual innuendos? Kissing? Chose either Child or Teenage)
Other ships included (optional): (any other shippings you may want included in the backgrounf.)
Songfic?: (A songfic is a fic that has the title or lyrics of a song as it's title or included in the story. If you want it to be a songfic, name the song and artist. I prefer rock/hardcore.)
Other (optional): (any other details?)

For examples of my ship fics, see my fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1584434/

Request away kids!
Back to top Go down

Eclipse's Shipping fic request shop.... OF DOOM! >:3
Page 1 of 1