Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My shop has been moved here

Go down 
+5
Tatertot
Griff4815
DD
Fire Strike
Sarahpom83
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

My shop has been moved here Empty
PostSubject: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 am

I think I'll move my shop from the serebii forum to here I have closed or said I won't take any more request on my other one. so everything will be requested here now.

My shop has been moved here Set1pokemonMy shop has been moved here Set2pokemonMy shop has been moved here Set3PokemonMy shop has been moved here Set4Pokemon

I AM OPEN FOR BUSNESS!

My Rules
1. I'm a mother, I clean the house, I work, if I'm busy and I can't do your request right away that is why.
2. I don't do hard things, I can't draw really hard pokemon, so don't try to make me draw them.
3. Only a request pear week, I mean like you request something I get it done, you have to wait until everyone else has had a chance, like wait a week after you get your request.

Banner examples
Spoiler:

Drawing Examples
Spoiler:

Full Bodies Examples
Spoiler:

Banners:
(I'm going to have to redo my styles I've lost the ones I've had and I've gotta look threw a site to get them back up. for now you can just say what you want it to say and I'll try my best with what I think well look good with it.

I request banner
Image: (IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME IMAGES THAT YOU WANT IN THE BANNER, I'M NOT HUNTING THEM DOWN FOR YOU, SO NO IMAGES NO BANNER)
Color: (What type of colors you want to be within the banner)
Style: (Like saying pretty, or Cool, or even Dark, Or what ever else)
Size: 200X200, 468x100 or anything else that won't be to big for your sign
Text Style:(look at font text above all this and pick out one you like)
Texting: (what words on the banner?)
Anything Else:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drawings:

I request Drawings
What pokemon/s: (please only two pokemon, and I can't draw hard ones, I well let you know if the pokemon sounds to hard to draw)
What do you want them/it to do:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FULL BODIES:

Boy or Girl:

Hair Style and Color:

Eye color:

Skin color: (pick a color)
My shop has been moved here SkinColor

Clothing: please list all clothing, color and what not, if you have a picture please add it.

Last edited by Sarahpom83 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:42 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:28 pm

May I be first to request? I'm not in the RPG, but I'd still like one, pwease =3

I request full body
Boy or Girl: Girl, plz

Hair Style: Most of it in a high-ish ponytail, but two small sections hanging loose in the front. I'll see if I can get an example pic if you don't get it (cause I just confused myself)
Color of Hair: Brown, like the skin number 12's color. close to that.

Eye color: Blue with a bit of gray

Color for skin: 4. Pale is awesome )=

CLOTHING
Shirt and color: Silvery-gray T-shirt
Pants and Color: Blue jeans, slightly baggy if possible
Hats/others and color: As much as I love hats, nah.
Shoes/Sandles/Flipflops and color: White tennis shoes, with a couple of red streaks on both
Any other clothing and color: Nope. Unless a blue/black watch on the left wrist counts as clothing.

Hope me did that right.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:18 am

Ok imma try this cause they look cool :p

Boy or Girl: Boy

Hair Style: Can you use a hat? if you can a brown cap please, with a little blonde hair sticking out.

Color of Hair: Blonde

Eye color: Blue

Color for skin: I believe #5 is correct :\

CLOTHING
Shirt and color: A brown shirt to match the cap. But can you maybe add a chain or something like that around his neck?

Pants and Color: Blue Jeans.

Hats/others and color: Brown caps. Theres a picture in the picture thread. Look at my pictures for the details. (sorry cant just copy this and run off)
Shoes/Sandles/Flipflops and color: ...Black sneakers
Any other clothing and color: Gloves, you know those without fingertips, in black.

*is hoping i didnt fail*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Griff4815

Griff4815

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:17 am

Boy or Girl: Male

Hair Style: Medium sized. Nothing in particular.
Color of Hair: Dark Brown

Eye color: Greenish-gray (or just green)

Color for skin: 3

COLOTHING
Shirt and color: T-shirt blue
Pants and Color: red soccer shorts (with white and black on the bottoms)
Hats/others and color: Green baseball hat. Visor pointing forwards.
Shoes/Sandles/Flipflops and color: White running shoes.
Any other clothing and color: N/A

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:40 am

I request full body

Hair Style: Average length that covers ears and eyebrows

Color of Hair: Dark Brown, almost black

Eye color: Blueish Green

Color for skin: lets go with a 3

CLOTHING
Shirt and color: Blue T-shirt with a Dark Blue/Silver jacket (if possible)

Pants and Color: Heavily faded jeans

Hats/others and color: None

Shoes/Sandles/Flipflops and color: http://www.totallyshoes.co.uk/productimages/hires/102867.jpg these in black instead of brown

Any other clothing and color: None
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:55 am

I'll get to your request as soon as I can guys. I just closed the shop on the serebii forum because it was just to hard to get on there most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Griff4815

Griff4815

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:38 am

Can I request something else for whenever you have time?

What pokemon/s: Grovyle and Charmeleon
What do you want them/it to do: Can you have Grovyle standing with his arms folded, leaning against a tree? Also can you have him chewing on 'y'-shaped twig please?

Can you have Charmeleon sitting against the same tree with his arm rested on his bent knee. If possible could you have him spitting out a small fireball then that would be cool.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kagami-chan

Kagami-chan

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:11 am

Hi! a request. you said you are moving your shop.
I request banner
Image: This =) and this
Color: Pink and white
Style: Cute,peppy,girly
Size: is 450x100 okay?
Text Style: Royal AcidBath
Texting: Peppy Princess
Anything Else:Just make it as best as you can!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:52 am

Griff4815 wrote:
Can I request something else for whenever you have time?

What pokemon/s: Grovyle and Charmeleon
What do you want them/it to do: Can you have Grovyle standing with his arms folded, leaning against a tree? Also can you have him chewing on 'y'-shaped twig please?

Can you have Charmeleon sitting against the same tree with his arm rested on his bent knee. If possible could you have him spitting out a small fireball then that would be cool.

Thanks.

I've never really drawn those two, I have drawn Grovyle but only from a screen cap. but I can always try, I'm trying to save all info of the full bodies down. and I've gotta walk out the door in a little bit to walk to Kroger. I work from 1:30 to 5:30 today

Kagami-chan wrote:
Hi! a request. you said you are moving your shop.
I request banner
Image: This =) and this
Color: Pink and white
Style: Cute,peppy,girly
Size: is 450x100 okay?
Text Style: Royal AcidBath
Texting: Peppy Princess
Anything Else:Just make it as best as you can!

Thanks!

I'd work on it but um the 2nd image doesn't work, so if you can find it I'll work on it for you when I have the time to, since I've been so busy but I won't forget.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi Sarah! Could I please ask for a request? I know you're busy, so please only do it when you're sure you have time to.

I request full body

Also, to make this request a little more easier to understand and explain, I would like my full-body character to be based mostly off the character that is at the very bottom-left of your example 'spoiler' image (you know, the character wearing the dark-green shirt). Since I will be mentioning this character a lot in my request, I will refer to him as "John Doe".

Hair Style and Color: Could I please have the same style and color of hair as John Doe, but without the goggles <(if possible)?

Eye color: Brown

Skin color: #3 would do just fine

CLOTHING

Shirt and color: I'd like the same shirt style as John Doe, but change the dark-green to a dark-blue please.

Pants and Color: Blue Jeans

Hats/others and color: Nah, I think he'd look fine without a hat...

Shoes/Sandles/Flipflops and color: The same kind of shoe as John Doe, but I'd like the color to be navy-blue with a yellow streak on the right side of each shoe.

Any other clothing and color: The same gloves as John Doe, but do the hand part a dull yellow instead of gray (please keep the cuffs the same color though).

Well, I hope my request wasn't too hard to understand! ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:50 am

Well I was able to finish two full bodies today so I could get them out of the way, I still have like two or something more to go. But I'm trying to clean the house and what not, and I don't want to spend all day on the computer if you get my point. So here is

TT
My shop has been moved here TT

and then DareDevil
My shop has been moved here DareDevil

I hope that is what you guys where looking for.
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Nice! Looks exactly like me! Great job!
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Tatortot wrote:
Nice! Looks exactly like me! Great job!

Glad you like it, I only came online for a moment, I've gotta try to go finish folding some of the clothing in my Son's room. I kind of fold clothing and what not in his room, and I need to finish it and I need to lay him down for a nap, maybe I should do that first then finish them later.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:26 am

Sarahpom83 wrote:

and then DareDevil
My shop has been moved here DareDevil

I hope that is what you guys where looking for.

Haha, he looks grat xP (alttle to happy, but I guess I can be that to) xP
thank you =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:19 pm

glad you like it, also hope that you can reply on the rpg, I think everyone has forgotten about it so I sent everyone a PM that had joined the rpg.

any ways I started to work on FS but then got caught up cleaning and her's is half way done, and I'll be working on more of it tomorrow.

so if you read this FS it should be done some time tomorrow, I started it the other day after I did those two, but then I started to do other things and saved it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:54 pm

Funnily enough, I was the first to request X3

Ah well, take your time. I can wait for however need be. *looks at clock* Holy crap, I have to go to bed or my parents will kill me....And I have that test thingy tomorrow...*yawns*.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:47 pm

here FS sorry this took so long I've been busy then I totally forgot about the full bodies, for real I did. But here is yours, I only have one more to make unless there are more to be requested.

My shop has been moved here FS

like I said I wouldn't back down on making something, even if I have forgotten I'll still do it when I remember again.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 8:24 pm

Hm...I like it all except one thing. Could I ask to change the hairstyle from what it is currently (I don't know if it has a specific name or not) to a half pony-tail, with half of the hair down as well? If not, that's fine. And other than that, it's great! =3

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:16 am

I'm not sure what you mean, kind of like Misty's hair or something? could you maybe try to find a picture to it, because I'm not that quite sure what you mean.. sorry ><
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:45 pm

I'd try to find a pcture, but I never find what I need DX

Basically, what I'm asking for is the hair half up in a ponytail, and half dwn, not in a ponytail. So half-up, half-down. Um...lemme see if I can find a pic.

I just realized I could use on of my favorite anime characters for this XD (I think Nie might know who it is =P) But anyways...Still searching.

Bah, I'll just doodle it. Hold on a sec.

EDIT: *seconds pass*

Herewe go. Behold my fearsome doodling skills. No not really.

Spoiler:

Hope that helps.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:57 pm

What pokemon/s: Luxray
What do you want them/it to do: in this pose; https://2img.net/h/i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg231/Luxray_lover/Luxray-3.png
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 11:31 pm

These are awesome! I'd like to see how I'd look as one...

Boy or Girl: Girl of course!

Hair Style and Color: Short, spiky brown with blonde tips. (Kinda like the hairstyle in the last example wearing orange and wearing glasses, but with blonde through it)

Eye color: Grey

Skin color: Number 3

Clothes: A black and yellow striped tee and green camoflage shorts. Make my shoes black converse.

Thankss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My shop has been moved here   My shop has been moved here Empty

Back to top Go down

My shop has been moved here
Page 1 of 1