Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serebii sucking rate

Go down 
+13
Jess
Peachy-kun
Yani
Sundried
Niedude
riversong
Griff4815
DD
Sarahpom83
otaku-dono
Tatertot
Fire Strike
Mephisto
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How much does Serebii suck?
I wouldn't say it sucks, it's just not good enough...
Serebii sucking rate Vote_lcap18%Serebii sucking rate Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
It sucks a bit...
Serebii sucking rate Vote_lcap35%Serebii sucking rate Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
It sucks
Serebii sucking rate Vote_lcap29%Serebii sucking rate Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
It sucks a lot
Serebii sucking rate Vote_lcap12%Serebii sucking rate Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
OMG SUCKING FOR Serebii IS PLAIN PERFECTION!!
Serebii sucking rate Vote_lcap6%Serebii sucking rate Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Mephisto

Mephisto

Serebii sucking rate Empty
PostSubject: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:22 am

In this thread we are going to discuss the reasons why serebii sucks that much.

Well, I start:

1) It bans members for no reasons and then humiliates them for things that they haven't done

P.S: Be sure to vote!
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:51 pm

.....This thread is <3

2) The mods are evil, self-centered, and think they're better than everyone else. (Can't believe I wanted to be one a while back...)

But since there are a few good people there, and a couple of good mods, I think I'll vote for Option 3

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:37 pm

3)Signature requirements give you absolutely no wiggle room, and you get banned for going one pixel over the limit.

I voted the second to last option, because although I now hate it, it did provide a place for us to all meet each other (well most of us)
Back to top Go down
otaku-dono
Mega Spammer
otaku-dono

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:06 pm

*prepares for flaming, bricks, glomping and any other form of demise in store for me*

I don't mind SPPf to be honest. There are quite a few idiots there, sure, and the rules are constricting, sure. But there are some pretty good people on there; I could name quite a few. And it's the only way I can talk to some people, which is always good. But yeah, the lag is really getting to me at the moment. >_>;; I voted for the first one though.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:32 am

4) Nobody really cares if your ban is fair or not. These people have no heart... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:03 pm

I voted 2

and they are very stick on things, the banner is the worse out of it all, you go over or even if you have it to small they get onto you for it, like UM EXCUSE ME! DON'T YOU WANT IT NOT TO BIG, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE JUST PREFECT?

and yeah some of the mods do think they are all good and better then anyone else, if they don't like something you have done, they go no no no you gotta fix it.

and with the rpg thing, you have to have like a freaken 30 minute reading for a plot or something, hello not everyone wants a big plot, then when you try to join the people's rpgs they start to ***** at you because you can't spell that good and I can't help it, and then you can't join any rpgs because your spelling has to be 100% good, your grammar has to be 100% good, and I'm sorry but I can't be 100% good.

then my shop was being over run with request every two minutes and even though I've placed things people where like, are you done yet, are you done yet, when can i request mine, oh here is mine when you get a chance and sorry ignored your i'm closed i'm still requesting..

I could go on..
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 1:14 am

not sure if this 5 or 6 but...

Most of The members there are a bunch of noobs, lets say like 95% and loves to spam your account and doesnt do anything else... Members like Joshlol and BCVM thinks they are the center of the plant and breaks everyone else's spirits just because theyre somewhat wrong.

I do like serebii, although im somewhat inactive now. I voted 1...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Griff4815

Griff4815

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:15 pm

4 for the complete lack of justice. The mods are hypocrites and untouchable and so are there little friends who aren't mods but can still get away with anything. The only reason I want to be a mod is to bring some actual justice to the forums and ban some members who deserve it but are still there.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:19 am

Dunno what number this is lol. I voted 3, because a lot of the mods annoy me, mainly Babylon and a couple others. I think Kirby and Dramatic Melody are ok though.

And facetious, as funny as he may sometimes be, gets on my nerves at times too, he's like old news lol.

Quote :
then my shop was being over run with request every two minutes and even though I've placed things people where like, are you done yet, are you done yet, when can i request mine, oh here is mine when you get a chance and sorry ignored your i'm closed i'm still requesting..

Which is why I never opened a shop there xD
Back to top Go down
otaku-dono
Mega Spammer
otaku-dono

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:20 pm

RS wrote:
Babylon
He is full of win. One of the few good mods there, along with Profesco.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:36 pm

I voted "It sucks a bit"

because, to be fair, its not the sites fault that n00bs cluster it, but it is the n00bs fault the forum is so bad nowadays.

The mods are to blame for what the n00bs aren't.

Out of the 25 or more mods and staff members there, maybe 7 of them actually do any ****. Serebii Joe himself is almost as bad as some n00bs, especially cause, even though he owns the place, he lets/wants the mods to take care of everything and then, if they do something that on his mind is power abusing, he gives too severe punishments and humiliates the few good mods who are actually contributing to the place, like Chelc.

Seriously, if Encyclopika infracts one more time for something Chelc saw but did not infract me, I am going to burst. That woman has it in on me!

I tell ya if I were an Anime Spoilers mod that whole section would have half or less of the spamming!

And, since most of the spamming come from the Fanfiction, clubs and Anime forums, means it would be a HUGE help of cutting down server lag.

Thank God Chelc miggrated from clubs to spoilers.

And hurray for Profesco being modded!
That guy was one of the few members who actually deserved becoming a mod for a lot longer time than many of the mods now.

Psychic tries her best too, but with Yami biching and flaming her 24/7 and Zephir Flare protecting her, I really loose all anger whenever I see Psychic do something I think is wrong (which she does, but not as often as other mods...)
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Profesco is nice, I agree.

Quote :
He is full of win. One of the few good mods there, along with Profesco.

Really? Meh, we all have our own opinions. I do think Babylon makes an okay mod, but I find some of his post towards regular members to be...annoying? Can't find the word for it. But then again, I wasn't a big fan of him before he became a mod to begin with. Well, i'd rather have him than a certain member...(no one here) lol.
Back to top Go down
Sundried

Sundried

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Haha. Nice thread, Mep.

It doesn't suck a lot. I'm going with Option 2, because of these reasons:

A) Signature rules are lame. e_e I got two sig strikes when I was a noob there, and they don't expire like regular warnings. wtf with 20 caps? That's pathetic.

B) MODS. OH GOD I HATE MOST OF THEM. I'm reviewing some I hate, and some I don't.
I hate: Chelc, Erik Destler, ANGELING (worst mod ever). And others. I can't think atm.
Ok mods: Warfare, Ellie, Misc mods, etc.
Good mods: Dramatic Melody (alas not a mod anymore), Medea (she's...good at her job), and I can't think right now.

3) Angeling, I hate her to death.

4) Some people are nice there. Some people are not. *coughsammicough*. |;

5) Did I say how much I hate Angeling?

ty4yt.
Back to top Go down
http://striped-muffin.livejournal.com/
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:49 pm

You don't like Sammi? She's really good at making banners, but sometimes...she does bother me. Like I get the impression that she looks down on people who aren't as good as her, but whatever.

Btw, did you make that banner in your sig? It's really good!
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:29 am

Serebii sucks. I put the 2nd option because it mainly sucks because of the noobs, and the mods. The signature rules leave me uncomfortable to choose a banner or something because I don't want to get banned again. Plus, they never have any more good threads. It's always the same thing and you're just waiting for people to post on them so that you can post on them again.
Back to top Go down
Sundried

Sundried

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:37 am

Um, yeah, Sammi. She's a good banner maker, but she's so biased. And since I'm a Sig Nazi, she trashes me a lot more often. And yes, she does look down on people.

No, I did not, btw, a friend made it for me. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Peachy-kun
Super Spammer
Peachy-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:46 am

It doesn't suck too much, but it does suck quite a bit. Mainly because most of the mods there are hypocrites. And some of them treated me very badly there.
Oh, and it's invaded by n00bs who annoy the hell out of everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://peachygon2.livejournal.com/
Sundried

Sundried

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:07 am

Peachy-kun wrote:
Oh, and it's invaded by n00bs who annoy the hell out of everyone.
*coughsigratecough*

Games forum went down the drain when the noob investation began.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:07 pm

Well i'm jealous of your friend xD

I sometimes browse the sig rate game, and whenever I see one of my banners being used I get all freaked out since i'm afraid someones going to say it sucks lol. I didn't ask for people to scrutinize my banner, but it's not like I can tell someone not to post there :/ Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:49 am

Riversong you have to lighten up. Your banners are amazing.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:57 pm

I do have to lighten up xD But my banners are average compared to some. I'm excited though because I recently illegally acquired a higher version of photoshop, so I can get more brush sets and stuff -bannergeek-
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:22 pm

Riversong wrote:
I do have to lighten up xD But my banners are average compared to some. I'm excited though because I recently illegally acquired a higher version of photoshop, so I can get more brush sets and stuff -bannergeek-

*points uber ginourmous nuclear double barrel nuclear shotgun*

I just upgraded this from the weapon I had stashed on endless forums, so it might not work, NEVERTHELESS GIVE THAT TO ME OR I WILL ATOMIZE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:42 am

Serebii pisses me off, but it's addictive. Hey remember guys, it's how we met!
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 2:04 pm

Riversong, your banners are amazing. :O

I'll just pick the second one, because I get pretty much all my manga stuff from SPPf's manga section and Coronis, who is amazing. <3 Otherwise, though, I don't post at all or go to any other sections.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:50 am

Yeah her banners are amazing! Too bad I missed it yesterday Sad Oh well at least PA's happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate Empty

Back to top Go down

Serebii sucking rate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next