Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!

Go down 
+2
Hydro King
Tatertot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! Empty
PostSubject: SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!   SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Tired of serebii? Want to quit, but go out in a funny painless way? Post here and I'll add you to the list for SEREBII-CIDE!!! dun dun DUN! (if you are all set to commit, please post READY in your post. If you need some time to prepare, then say so and we'll wait.)

(FYI, serebi-cide is where you purposely try to get banned by doing lots of things against the rules. Which includes, but is not limited to, spamming flaming mini-modding breathing living double-posting blinking having-way-too-big-signatures and posting sexual comments.)

Serebii-ciders:
1.Tatortot READY

Last edited by Tatortot on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!   SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Hahaha, definitely count me in, TT! Although before we do anything 'stupid', I'd like to let Suicune Rider <(a former SPC member) and a few other members know that I'm participating in this crazy event. <(I also need to give them all my email so that I have a way to contact them without needing to use Serebii)
This'll be one of the most epically-awesome things the SPC has ever done!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!   SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:24 pm

all right! I'll add you to the list. Also, I'll add a new function to the list. If you are all set to commit, we'll put ready in blue next to your name. If not, we'll put not ready in red.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!   SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:40 pm

As much as I'd love to do this, and as much as I support it, I won't be doing it. I have some good friends on Serebii that aren't here (though one of them I sent the link to; he said he'd think about joining, but I haven't heard from him for a while). If I ever get t the point where I don't even think Serebii is worhth looking at anymore, then I'll commit Serebii-cide =P

But anyways, Good luck to those who are dying with Spammage!

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!   SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:43 am

YOUR ALL PREGNAD WITH OTAKU!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!   SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:25 am

FS wrote:
As much as I'd love to do this, and as much as I support it, I won't be doing it. I have some good friends on Serebii that aren't here (though one of them I sent the link to; he said he'd think about joining, but I haven't heard from him for a while). If I ever get t the point where I don't even think Serebii is worhth looking at anymore, then I'll commit Serebii-cide =P

But anyways, Good luck to those who are dying with Spammage!
Hypocrite! Wait, you do have a point there, FS. Maybe I haven't thought this through completely... I mean, if I do commit Sereii-cide, then I'll never be able to talk to anyone through Serebii PM, challenge random members to a wi-fi battle, or participate in any kind of tournament...
Um, TT, I've decided that I'd like to postpone my Serebii-cide until I'm absolutely certain I don't care one bit anout Serebii... Sorry for just rushing into this...
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!   SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:30 am

Yeah this sounds funny, but I won't join in, only because I want to be able to PM people who use my banners and don't give credit (it's happened before). And sometimes I like to use the search feature that only members can use to find old threads.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!   SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:14 am

Count me in, count me in! Wait... already done that
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!   SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:24 am

Aw man! Oh well, i sort of just rushed into this too because it sounded fun. I guess this can wait for a while.

-Closed until requested by 5 members-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!   SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS! Empty

Back to top Go down

SEREBII-CIDE SIGNUPS!
Page 1 of 1