Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

question, have I made a full body....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

question, have I made a full body.... Empty
PostSubject: question, have I made a full body....   question, have I made a full body.... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:04 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right area to place this but like for those whom are in my rpg on this forum. have I ever done full body pokemon characters of your characters on my shop? if not I'm willing to do them up so that we can all see what they look like.

I'd get the coding off the shop on the serebii forum but its been so hard to get to them. I might just close down my shop and maybe open it up again some time in the near feature. I kind of only wanna do drawings now and banners I'm kind of getting tired of making full bodies to tell the truth. I really love to draw, and full bodies aren't really drawing in my point of view.

but this is only for you guys here, so like if I haven't done them yet let me know. and then Ill try to get the forum thing off of my shop unless someone like to do that for me and post it for me on here.
Back to top Go down

question, have I made a full body....
Page 1 of 1