Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+16
Xenavire
Dark Cacturne
Ninjabait
LeoMarine
Serpent
Jess
Katsu
Hydro King
Fire Strike
Tatertot
Yani
DD
Niedude
riversong
Kyogre35
Palcks
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
riversong
riversong

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:36 am

Quote :

Anyways is there any way someone could trade me the Johto starters, a Mudkips (since I herd u liek them) and a Lunatone? Some guy on SPPF wants shines for them, but I think that's a huge ripoff.

I can get you a Spiritomb if you need one. Or some others you may need.

Damn I would, but my Platinum's wifi doesn't work! I was PMD2 a lot lately, and the wifi on that works fine. And yeah that is a big ripoff.

...I lost three hours of sleep last night because my brother and his girlfriend were jabbering and going up and down the stairs and wtf probably being rabbits. My parents are pissed =) -yawn-
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 am

Jess wrote:
Anyways is there any way someone could trade me the Johto starters, a Mudkips (since I herd u liek them) and a Lunatone? Some guy on SPPF wants shines for them, but I think that's a huge ripoff.

I can get you a Spiritomb if you need one. Or some others you may need.
I could get them to you if you want. I've got them all, I just have to be bothered to breed them Razz

Crimson Dawn wrote:
\Jess check out the band "I Hate Kate" it got the old Zebrahead vocalist as their vocalist. xD and btw, do you listen to real punk rock? Like The Ramones and Sex Pistols?
The Ramones are awesome! I saw them last year actually. Or rather, I saw Marky Ramone and the band he put together to continue playing Ramone songs a year and a half ago.

Riversong wrote:
...I lost three hours of sleep last night because my brother and his girlfriend were jabbering and going up and down the stairs and wtf probably being rabbits. My parents are pissed =) -yawn-
Maybe they were being rabbits on the stairs? Razz Haha just kidding, I know that you must be really irritated though.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:08 am

Crimson Dawn wrote:
\Jess check out the band "I Hate Kate" it got the old Zebrahead vocalist as their vocalist. xD and btw, do you listen to real punk rock? Like The Ramones and Sex Pistols?

Yes I do :p. Not so much the Ramones as the Sex Pistols. I like the Clash too.

Yani, that would be really helpful. I can give you the shiny Hoothoot I got for that person... but just let me know what else you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:39 am

Jess wrote:
Yani, that would be really helpful. I can give you the shiny Hoothoot I got for that person... but just let me know what else you'd like.
Seriously? That would be awesome! Any shiny is good in my books Very Happy Nothing big though, I'm only giving you the Hoenn starters...
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:27 am

@Jess: Well, good that you know that then. xD

My new mobile has Guitar Hero on it. O:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:28 am

Yani wrote:
Jess wrote:
Seriously? That would be awesome! Any shiny is good in my books Very Happy Nothing big though, I'm only giving you the Hoenn starters...

Acutally it's the Johto starters and Mudkip that I need. Razz I have Treecko and Torchic.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 am

Jess wrote:
Acutally it's the Johto starters and Mudkip that I need. Razz I have Treecko and Torchic.
My bad I wrote Hoenn instead of Johto Razz Well I can get you all of them Smile

Ah it sucks... I just finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender last night and I wish I never finished it. It's SO GOOD! I'm going to miss staying up late and watching it Sad
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:20 am

Quote :
Ah it sucks... I just finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender last night and I wish I never finished it. It's SO GOOD! I'm going to miss staying up late and watching it

I still watch it even though i've seen the ending. One of my favorite shows xD
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:53 pm

You people should learn of the existence of things like Eureka Seven and (Tengen Toppa) Gurren Lagann
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Niedude wrote:
You people should learn of the existence of things like Eureka Seven and (Tengen Toppa) Gurren Lagann
And Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Hellsing Ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:51 am

Hellsing?

Nah.

I never really saw what was so good about it...

The characters are the only good thing about it, and they're semi interesting tops :\
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Never seen either xD

The only anime's i've seen are FMA, Death Note, and DNAngel. Though DNAngel's art kind of bugged me, which is the reason I don't watch a lot of anime.

I'm bored though...so i'll see what the hype about 'Clannad' is about. -starts episode one sub- Hmm the guy's voice is...hot.

edit: Erk, some of the eyes are a little scary. I wont let that deter me though x) It's cute so far. Geez lately i've gotten into romance stories xD

Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:59 pm

Riversong wrote:
I still watch it even though i've seen the ending. One of my favorite shows xD
Yeah I've already started watching it over Very Happy Waterbending is AWESOME! Which element is your favourite?

Niedude wrote:
Later man.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Quote :
Yeah I've already started watching it over Very Happy Waterbending is AWESOME! Which element is your favourite?

Yeah I like water the most, but air comes in a close second. Remember the bloodbending episode? That was creepy, but it pretty much makes waterbending the most powerful.

-is on episode 7 of Clannad- it's...weird and adorable lol.

Edit: IT'S 2010!!!! Why did I stay up this late x.x I'm not tired lol. Whoo I hear fireworks bamm.

What are you like when you're tired?

My sister is a brat, my cousin Rachel is just plain out mean. What about you?

Me, i'm just weird. Like right now, I think of random stuff and I sometimes act like a person whose high. Just calm and easily amused...xD However, that's when i'm just mildly sleepy. When i'm flat out exhausted, i'm just like, "please just let me sleep ehhh" and I get detached.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:35 am

Riversong wrote:
Yeah I like water the most, but air comes in a close second. Remember the bloodbending episode? That was creepy, but it pretty much makes waterbending the most powerful. .
Woah you're just like me! Waterbending is my favourite, then it's air. Bloodbending is amazing... So weird, but so good. I don't know, I think they're all equally powerful.

I'm either more calm then usual, or my temper is hard to control. Sleeping will also be my priority until I do something else that I enjoy doing Razz

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:24 am

Happeh new year ^^

Im the biggest ass youve ever known.
Seriously, if Im tired and you stay something even remotely stupid, Im going to punch you. Verbally.
I get incredibly pissed off and I dotn feel like doing absolutely anything.
But thats when I'm bored/tired.

When Im exhausted tired I, like RS, act like someone who's mildly high.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:42 am

Niedude wrote:
Happeh new year ^^

Im the biggest ass youve ever known.
Seriously, if Im tired and you stay something even remotely stupid, Im going to punch you. Verbally.
I get incredibly pissed off and I dotn feel like doing absolutely anything.
But thats when I'm bored/tired.

When Im exhausted tired I, like RS, act like someone who's mildly high.
Yes I've found that out Razz Come online. Something important to tell you.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:06 pm

zOMG, A page without a single post of mine, I blame Sims 3. xD

KAIT, WHERE ARE YOU? </3

And I am currently being proud of the fact that Sammy watched FMA 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Happy 2010.

Niedude wrote:
Hellsing?

Nah.

I never really saw what was so good about it...

The characters are the only good thing about it, and they're semi interesting tops :\
It has vampires with guns and mindless bloodbaths. The OVA > original series, though.

And @ whoever brought up Clannad: Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~ are quite possibly one of the saddest and most beautiful series ever.

/animefreak
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Quote :

And @ whoever brought up Clannad: Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~ are quite possibly one of the saddest and most beautiful series ever.

I brought it up, I started watching it yesterday and finished Clannad this morning, and right now i'm on episode 15 of ~After Story~. It really is sad and beautiful.

Quote :
And I am currently being proud of the fact that Sammy watched FMA 8D

I thought I mentioned that one time..hmm. Anyways yeah I have all the episodes on my iPod too. I just hope Funimation dubs Brotherhood, because I'm used to those voice actors more. I will watch the subs if they don't, but I don't mind waiting.

-Royai fan- just had to say it xD
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Lol guys. I just tried to join a club on Serebii, and I posted my request to join yeah? After I posted I saw that the last post was the 13th of November. So I edited my post stating:
"EDIT: I just saw that this club hasn't been posted in since the 13th of November, I'm sorry."

So I'm cool with getting an infraction and all, but then this post gets me fired up:

Some moderator called Vycksta, PMs this to me:
"It's against the forum rules to post in threads if the last post is over 30 days old. Saying sorry is not good enough; you should have deleted your post completely."

So I reply:

"I realize that, however, how is anyone supposed to know to delete their post and not say sorry if it was never specified? I figured that if I deleted my post I'd get attacked for "acting like I never posted" and/or "trying to avoid punishment". Anyway, I just thought that you might like to know that so you could fix that part up in the rules."

Am I the only one who thinks that what I said makes sense? :/
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Well I see what Vycksta means, but I do agree that if it wasn't in the rules that you have to delete it, you shouldn't be infracted/admonished for it. I remember getting confused about the "acting like it never happened" thing too. What the hell are we supposed to do then? People make mistakes, damn.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Riversong wrote:
Well I see what Vycksta means, but I do agree that if it wasn't in the rules that you have to delete it, you shouldn't be infracted/admonished for it. I remember getting confused about the "acting like it never happened" thing too. What the hell are we supposed to do then? People make mistakes, damn.
Yeah it's really stupid. Here check out his response, and my reply.

Vycksta:
"Us mods have the power, you could say, to view deleted posts. If you were to have said sorry then deleted the post we would have seen that you did said deletion because of the 30 day rule.

However if you want I could make a suggestion to change the rules that little bit. I'm not saying it will happen but as the saying goes if you don't ask you don't get."

Yani:
"That's the problem though, how was I, or anyone for that matter, supposed to know that? I only know that now because you told me.

Well, for all the members' sake, yes I suggest you do that.

Thank you."

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Hey sounds good to me. They really should add that to the rules; it's not like it'd hurt anything to elaborate a little bit. It might mean less work for them too if more people start deleting posts.

Though to be honest, I've never actually read through most of the rules. Most of it's common sense anyways. I've gotten my share of infractions though lol.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Riversong wrote:
Hey sounds good to me. They really should add that to the rules; it's not like it'd hurt anything to elaborate a little bit. It might mean less work for them too if more people start deleting posts.

Though to be honest, I've never actually read through most of the rules. Most of it's common sense anyways. I've gotten my share of infractions though lol.
Yeah that's my train of thought too.

Well, speaking of infractions, I seriously think my infraction for that bump should be removed... Whatever, Serebii's stupid. They don't realize that the rules are there so people know what to do. I know what mistake I made, I even said that, but that is still enough to get me an infraction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next