Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+16
Xenavire
Dark Cacturne
Ninjabait
LeoMarine
Serpent
Jess
Katsu
Hydro King
Fire Strike
Tatertot
Yani
DD
Niedude
riversong
Kyogre35
Palcks
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jess
Admin
Jess

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Ok... I'm gonna say this now: Serebii has WAY too many rules. Did you know that you aren't allowed more than 5 colours in your sig? Now what purpose does that serve?

And I'm incredibly annoyed that a Club Mod is infracting over this tiny issue when a club is being spammed crazily.

EDIT: OMFG I JUST GOT SHINY GIRATINA AFTER 5 DAYS OF SRING. LOOK AT MY PICS GODDAMN IT.

https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/CorrodedArceus/Shinies/shinies166.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/CorrodedArceus/Shinies/shinies167.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/CorrodedArceus/Shinies/shinies171.jpg

Isn't it beautiful? *Is mesmerised*
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:34 am

Jess wrote:
Ok... I'm gonna say this now: Serebii has WAY too many rules. Did you know that you aren't allowed more than 5 colours in your sig? Now what purpose does that serve?

And I'm incredibly annoyed that a Club Mod is infracting over this tiny issue when a club is being spammed crazily.

EDIT: OMFG I JUST GOT SHINY GIRATINA AFTER 5 DAYS OF SRING. LOOK AT MY PICS GODDAMN IT.

https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/CorrodedArceus/Shinies/shinies166.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/CorrodedArceus/Shinies/shinies167.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/CorrodedArceus/Shinies/shinies171.jpg

Isn't it beautiful? *Is mesmerised*
I know it's so stupid.

Woah nice! Congratulations! Very Happy I'm so jealous hahaha.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:59 pm

School tomorrow. Back to being inactive, sorry.

Do you like school?

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to get up at 5:35 in the morning and then walk to the bus stop in such chilly weather. Once i'm at school I just sit there drowsily for half the day. In my last hour I actually talk a lot more, but for the most part i'm just a quiet, daydreaming person lol. This year i'm just trying to keep all of my grades above a B.

Btw, that's really cool Jess! I don't have the patience for SRing.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 am

NO SCHOOL!

SNOW DAY!

means i can play call of duty all day now xD
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:33 am

Riversong wrote:

Quote :
And I am currently being proud of the fact that Sammy watched FMA 8D

I thought I mentioned that one time..hmm. Anyways yeah I have all the episodes on my iPod too. I just hope Funimation dubs Brotherhood, because I'm used to those voice actors more. I will watch the subs if they don't, but I don't mind waiting.

-Royai fan- just had to say it xD

...You have no idea how much I want to "glomp" you right now. ;___;
*urge to scream "I LOVE YOU" but holds it back*

I has work, sp, no school. ;_________;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:37 am

I really don't like that Vycksta :\

Once, Medea infracted me because:

some guy started flipping about how I started saying Digimon World 3 sucked just because, in a previous post (which I had not read), he supposedly said he really liked the game.

I Posted saying "No I didn't, get off your high horse" (it was a longer post, obviously, but the worst thing I said was that) and he kept insisting I said that to spike him.

This goes on for three more of my posts.

I get an infraction for being rude and trolling.

Knowing this was a unfair thing, I started reporting every single one of his one liners and spammish posts (I got at least 4 in one of the two days I spent doing this).

What happens?

Vicksta comes, gangsta style, and tells the entire club to settle down and stop fighting (and he made some empty threat, IIRC).

And this was two days after we stopped fighting.

Great, so when I do something supposedly bad, I get infracted.
When other ppl do it, a mod comes in and threatens to close us or smth.

WTH?

At least I think he got a lot of infractions (he better have!).
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Vycksta is a girl actually...atleast I thought so o.o have I been deceived this whole time?!

...i've gotten four infractions, all for either spamming or replying to spam. Only two were worth points though.

Quote :
...You have no idea how much I want to "glomp" you right now. ;___;
*urge to scream "I LOVE YOU" but holds it back*

I has work, sp, no school. ;_________;

-glomps anyways-

Oh, where do you work at?

@Serp: Damn lucky person. I haven't gotten a single snow day yet.

@Nie: You seem to have a lot of run ins with mods xD I think some of them are biased, or probably all of them except ones like Profesco. I love Profesco lol.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Actually, I liked Vyksta, well I did before she was a mod. I have no idea what she's like nowerdays since I only lurk on Serebii to see if there are any good request shops open.

*Trying for shiny Mewtwo*
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Online fighting/bashing is one of the purest forms of idiocy. (not meaning you, Nie, but that other guy who just jumped to conclusions) And darn it, I've been guilty of that. ;_;

Oh wow, I'm 6 days late already, but Happy New Year, everyone!!! Smile 2010, here I come. XD (only 2 more years until humanity's ultimate destruction...lol yeah right)

I've only ever received one infraction on Serebii, but of course, I'm hardly there these days anyway. The mods have always appeared to me as being all "high and mighty" though, what with the way they act and stuff.

Nice catch, Jess! I don't have the patience to SR anymore. XD

Well, I've taken a sudden interest in drawing about a week ago and thought I might give it a go. So far, I've done 2 drawings. My siblings say I'm pretty good for a beginner, but yeah...I'm not so sure. =/ It's quite fun though and I can easily say I'm having almost as much fun as I do with Photoshop! But whatever, I plan to practice drawing all the major Sonic characters and get better.
If anyone wants to take a look at my drawing attempts, you can find my thread in the standard Fan Art section on...Serebii. -gasp- Or there's always Deviantart. ...Not that any sane person would dare to gaze upon them. lol

And as for the topic:
What are you like when you're tired?
Like most people here, I'm quite calm and docile. Nothing seems to bother me and I'll laugh about most anything, no matter how small. XD You'll be hard-pressed to get me angry, but when you do, I'm very nasty and pig-headed. My 2 brothers are about the same as me when tired, but my sisters are meaner than 2 wolverines fighting over a deer carcass. Seriously, avoid agitating them at any cost. lol

Well, hope you enjoyed HK's wall of text. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 am

third snow day and its starting to get boring...

ive already been out in the snow so ill probably spend all day on the internet and call of duty
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:55 pm

I only ever touched snow once :\

Last year, around easter. And I had to climb the highest mountain in the continental part of my country to do that :\

And the house I stayed was centuries old, and I slept with only with very thin blanket.

needless to say, I have never been as cold in my life.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:49 am

Riversong wrote:

-glomps anyways-

Oh, where do you work at?

8DDD

I work at my work. 8D

There are always some kind of mods that screws up everything... Wait, Vycksta is a mod?

We've had -18 degrees and snow ever since x-mas and not a single change in the weather at all... I read that it's gonna change after 9 says though, but... 9 days with this cold. DX
Probably the coldest winter ever in Norwegian history. D:
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:33 pm

*flies in through window*

Realized I haven't been here in a while. Shame on me.

What did you get for Christmas?

Hm....
-A perty-ful caaaamera
-Giganto bucket of sunflower seeds (70 packs...combined with the also 70-pack filled bucket I got for all A's...that's 140 bags for those too lazy to add lol)
-Guitar tuner
-Plushie (if anyone would care to guess, and Nie's answer is automatically wrong)
-Sketchbook (I actually need it for school, not much of a present >>; )
-FINAL. FANTASY. IV. DS. MAKES. ME. HAPPY.
-New Mario game which-I-cannot-remember-the-exact-name-but-it's-the-one-with-the-Toads-in-it
-Zelda...Spirit Tracks, was it called? (already forgot and I just got it in the mail today lol)
-Oh, oh, a SNUGGIE.
YEAH.
TAKE THAT.
-Other stuff I'm forgetting >>;
-Money that I'm saving up to buy a tablet with.
YAY.

I spaz. That's all I can really say.

Jess, your Giratina can hang out with mine now xD SHINY GIRATINAZ, UNITE.

School sucks, pplz.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:52 am

Yeah Rui, the mods at Serebii really do suck.

I've also only seen snow once, maybe twice in my life. I LOVE the snow! I really like cold weather Smile

Anyways I've started school again... So much less activity from me.

The only updates that I can give are that my favourite football player in Arsenal, Tomas Rosicky, is finally back from two years of being injured and will hopefully start in tonights match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:56 am

I just go -.- and lose all my power. MY PRECIOUS POWER.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:27 pm

YOUR ONLY WEAKNESS IS TIREDNESS.

Now I know that if I ever need to defeat DD and overthrow his throne, I need to have a craaaaaazy night with him first.

PS: Ditto on the coldest winter thing
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Well, EITHER I get tired, or I get crazy and end up hyper, I tend to get more hyper when I'm tired. xD
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:28 pm

No. Snow needs to die. It's only good for snow days, but my school sucks and never gives us any even though it's just as bad here as it is for other schools that cancelled! /end rant. That happened yesterday.

So many people get hyper x) wheee. Btw nice new pic DD.

...I changed my cursors to a Kirby theme! 8D

Oh and for some reason my dad didn't want me to be considered anywhere near his height, so he measured me and my mom, and then himself. I thought I was 5'8" (173cm for you metric people), butttt i'm really 5'7" (170cm) teehee. That strangely pleases me.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:40 pm

A similar thing happened with me.

Every school year (or maybe term xD) the PE teacher measeres our height and weights us (and gives us the formula to see if we are overweight or not, but its optional).

So, thing is, these past two years the school has been using an incorrectly scaled tape that made us all taller Neutral
I knew it was slightly off, but never by the two, nearly three centimeters (thats nearly two inches for you peeps) when in comparison to the new one.

Thing is, everyone is complayning that the new one is also wrong (which I know for a fact is).

So, in the end, my height is either:

1.80 meters, by old measurements.
~1.78 meters by new measurements.
1.79 meters by comparing myself with other ppl I know.

OR

1.82+ meters using those effed up scales they have at the pharmacies.

Thing is, the old measurements and the comparison thingie is at least a year old, and I tend to grow 2 centimeters about every 8 months or so :\

So either someone, or a lot of someones, screwed up a LOT!
Or I'm shrinking at the age of 17.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:25 pm

OK let's just say you don't wanna see that. I'm a grumpy person by nature, so when I get sleepy I'm worse. I can also hallucinate when I'm tired, which isn't fun.

HK: I don't think SRing takes that much patience, personally. It took me 5 days to get Gira and 4 days for Mewtwo, but I guess that's because I spend almost all day doing it due to my lack of a life now that my friends hate me. But usually I watch TV or read fanfiction while SRing. It gives me something to do.

Also, since your interested in drawing and graphc design, do you reckon you'd be able to help me with the Eeveelution Project? It's been dead for ages and I reckon you'd be good at Sugimori style art. Let me know if your interested, I can supply a tutorial.

FS; My shiny Giratina says hi to your Shiny Giratina.

*Huntin' fo Zapdos*
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Quote :
So many people get hyper x) wheee. Btw nice new pic DD.

...I changed my cursors to a Kirby theme! 8D
Thanks! =)

Cursors? xD

Quote :
Or I'm shrinking at the age of 17.
I'm supporting this~

-nothing more to say-
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Ughhhh i'm getting so agitated. I'm sick of listening to my racist brother yell at his girlfriend over the phone! Its really scary. /sorry for rant
damn it...

Quote :
Cursors? xD

Instead of a normal white arrow, it's Kirby on a star lol.

Quote :
HK: I don't think SRing takes that much patience, personally. It took me 5 days to get Gira and 4 days for Mewtwo, but I guess that's because I spend almost all day doing it due to my lack of a life now that my friends hate me. But usually I watch TV or read fanfiction while SRing. It gives me something to do.

I tried for a day to SR for a shiny starter on leafgreen, but I got bored.

Man in japanese I still haven't learned the hiragana...which we were supposed to learn months ago lololol. So i've been going over flashcards online.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Jess wrote:

Also, since your interested in drawing and graphc design, do you reckon you'd be able to help me with the Eeveelution Project? It's been dead for ages and I reckon you'd be good at Sugimori style art. Let me know if your interested, I can supply a tutorial.
I just don't have that kind of patience. lol (mine's more of a detail patience) I did get a shiny Mew on Emerald from it, but that is one of the very few exceptions. XD ...What? This is Mew we're talking about..

Eeveelution project? Of course, I'd love to help! Smile I heard of the "Eeveelution Project" before, but I've forgotten what it's about...heheh.
And btw, I think I know the tutorial you're thinking of, but I could be wrong. Dose it include Golduck as an example?

*sigh* Of course, the one drawing program that really interests me, openCanvas, is only for Windows. -_- Looks like I'll need a crossover program of some sort to make it work...

So everyone, how does ti feel to already be 10 days into the new year? lol
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:09 pm

How about GIMP or paint.net HK? I'm using those now since I don't want to do the illegal hassle of getting CS4 or something :/ Plus I still have CS2 on the computer downstairs.

I tried to get openCanvas, but it's not like the one I have on the other computer..-confused- I heard they no longer make english versions?
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:52 pm

HK; Yup, that's the one! And I agree with RS on Gimp - I use it and it's a good program.

My avatar was made in Gimp, I traced a scanned drawing that I'd done. It's pretty bad, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next