Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!

Go down 
+10
Sarahpom83
mewmew202
Tatertot
riversong
Kyogre35
Mikaruge
PurpleAbsol
Yani
Fire Strike
Jess
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:11 pm

I GOT 3 SHINY GASTRODONS BIATCH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:13 pm

how did you get three shiny?

I haven't even gotten one shiny on my pearl game and I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.

I've tired to do the chain links but it doesn't work on mine or I'm not doing it right. I've tired hatching, but its not working. ><

So now I see you have been using real photo's of yourself in your avatar Yani didn't know that. maybe I should do that to. Smile some times at lest.

I just ate two tomato and cheese sandwiches yummy!!

I'm still wearing my Aipom hat I took a picture of on my head Smile

I still feel hungry maybe due to that my son was wanting some of my food to.

and later on we will be going shopping to get more food. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:08 pm

I chained them. I was just EV training my Feraligatr and the chain got up to 40 so I thought, OOOH RESET FOR SHINIES! I'm so happy, this ends my shiny drought.

You should check out some Pokeradar guides Sarahpom.

Yeah I've been using real photo's of myself. Who else would the pictures be of? :S
Haha I just put pictures that I like or mean something to me. I do smile a lot though.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:32 am

hahah guess what I got at Gamestop today, a Action Reply.. I'm going to use it and see what I can get, if I can get a Darkrai you guys wouldn't care to get one from me if its been used with a action reply would you, or maybe the other pokemon to.

I also have killed my Tablet's Pen, and I have to buy a new one in like a month or so, but the shipping so so much.

I'm stupid and got the Hoenn Pokedex and already got one, so like if anyone would like to buy it from me let me know or its going to go on ebay.

So I'm going to go now and test out the action reply.... hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:38 am

I'd love a Darkrai! I don't care if I get an ARed Darkrai, I'll just care if I get one Very Happy

Quote :
I'm stupid and got the Hoenn Pokedex and already got one, so like if anyone would like to buy it from me let me know or its going to go on ebay.

What do you mean here? What would we like to buy?
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:22 am

I have an AR too, gots a Shaymin and Arceus =P

But aside from that....I GOTS A FRIEND COMING OVER! YAY! AND NOW SHE'S HERE!

BYE!

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:25 am

WAHAY! Haloo to le friend! I'm SO annoyed... STUPID MR. BACKLOT WON'T SAY EEVEE! DIE BACKLOT DIE!
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:56 am

FS can you get more um Member cards to get more Darkrai's and more Oak's Letter to get more Shaymin or will you game only allow one?

I'm about to put a code in for shiny pokemon, I mean go in my own wild and catch them but I only a picked a few. I'm going to go put them in now.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:49 pm

I haven't gotten Darkrai yet, cause I got one from the Toys R Us...Gamestop.....whichever event (nbot to mention I hate the stupid thing). I don't think I can get another Shaymin or arceus on the same game, but I have Pearl too (Shay and Arceu are on Diamond) and I can get it there eventually (after I beat the game. I have 6 badges, about to be 7).

If you want them or something, I can trade you them eventually. Well, maybe.

ICE CREAM IS COLD D=

-SF
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:18 pm

1. Sorry I haven't done much today was busy

2. I'm having to draw with a mouse again due to me killing my tablet pen and it splitting I'm stupid but I drew this today, any one can use it, its a template of two pikachu's kissing.
KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 Sarahpom83_2008810_6479b9484a

3. I'll try to do more in the morning by posting, but at like 12:30 I've gotta leave the house and go to Kroger.

4. then at 2 I've gotta get ready again and wait for my Dad to come and pick up Samuel and I

5. So yeah. when ever I can post. so sorry for not posting today
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:05 am

Keaf = Leaf.

Remember that now.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:20 am

Of course Eclipse. Where've you been? I hardly ever see you on here.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:52 am

she lost the link XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:59 pm

ECLIPSE!!!!!!

On a side note, lockers are evil. They attack out of nowhere and caus you to have large gashed on your forehead. Very painful. HEED THIS WARNING.

And NO YANI, I will NOT do what you said =P

-SF
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:06 pm

FS DO WHAT I SAID! Believe me, I've gotten hurt enough times to know what to do. I had to walk back home on a broken foot. I had to walk back home on a cut open leg that needed stitches! Just believe me and do what I said... It'll help Razz
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:12 pm

NEVER!!!!!

One-liner =P

Oh, and sorry about leaving the chat, dad came home really early. And now I have to get off, a HUGE thunderstorm is on the way.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:03 am

I DON'T HAS A BEST FRIEND! CRI MOAR 4 MEE!
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:52 pm

NOES! ECLIPSE MUST HAVE BEST FWIEND! D=

On a happy note, FS GOT HER WONDERFUL LAPTOP BACK! REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs her laptop*

-SF
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:14 pm

I'm sure you've got a best friend Eclpise! YAY FS!
Anyways... I have something to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Very Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:03 pm

I LOVE YOUR AVY ECLIPSE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YANI! I CAN FINALLY TYPE A POST IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:09 pm

like omg I haven't been here in a while sorry

I'm going back to work, I put that in the going away area, just for reasons so people will know

I got bored from sitting at the computer for like four hours at kroger doing something stupid which I kind of knew some of the stuff but what ever, but four hours butt at the beginning when I started it the power went out in the store and I was like OMG!

and then all the register where having troubles booting back up and costumer where getting all pissy because some of them have like got off work and was going shopping and where mad because they had to sit there in the line until the computers went back up and it took the mangers like 30 minutes to get them all back up and running, I was like listing to it all but still listing to the darn computer, because it was reading stuff out to me, lucky because I'd probably go crazy from all the reading.

and now i'm going to bed because I'm tired and my throat is starting to hurt once again!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:02 pm

You people

are

crazy

over and out.

But not before

I say

Knife>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Love

Love=Emo

Therefore

Knife>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Emo
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:54 pm

ok I really wish that people would stop making the page so wide by hitting the same key until it maxes out.

any ways soon I"m going to have to wear glasses all the time, I'm trying to find the word which is the problem with my eyes this time, I used to only wear glasses for far away but when my new ones come in I have to wear them all the time, so I might start to draw my sarahpom character with glasses. the word starts with "As" but I can't spell it nor can I say and nor can I look it up on the web because I don't know what to type for it. @_@ wait I think I just found it "Astigmatism" my brother has it to and he has to wear glasses all the time to, My Mom says it comes from her Dad.

I'd really wish those whom:
HAVE JOINED MY RPG WOULD POST PLEASE!! I'M GETTING BORED!!!!!

and now I'm going since there really isn't much to do because nothing is going on and I'm going to go play on neopets.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:01 pm

Pie.

That is all.

-SF
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:51 pm

QUESTION, CAN YOU GUYS NOT LIKE COME UP WITH SOMETHING TO SAY TOWARD MY CHARACTERS COMMENT ON THE RPG?

I'M BORED. BUT TOMORROW I WON'T BE, THE MORNING I'LL BE ON BUT ONCE IT COMES AFTER NOON I'LL BE TAKING A NAP BECAUSE I GOTTA DO TAGS TOMORROW NIGHT.

AND SORRY FOR CAP, I LIKE IT HAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEH MAWAHAHAHAH!!!!!

SO PLEASE, PLEASE GUYS COULD YOU TRY TO POST, DON'T FORGET ABOUT IT PLEASE.. I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AND ALL. SORRY FOR THAT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next