Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!

Go down 
+10
Sarahpom83
mewmew202
Tatertot
riversong
Kyogre35
Mikaruge
PurpleAbsol
Yani
Fire Strike
Jess
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:30 am

its working but moving like a snail on my half. ><

I need to post something on my shop and I just can't do it, I'm about to ask one of you to do it for me! I'll just have to send you it in a note. and I guess I won't be able to do my shop any more if its going to be this slow just to go to one page each time.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:00 pm

BLAH I'M SO ANNOYED! I just got wifi, and I can't even ask for what I want, a Cyndaquil, because I haven't seen it... What's the bloody point of wifi...
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:19 pm

I have all pokemon on my pokedex I've completed mine on

I'm just a little ticked off at the moment, Joey's step sister has fallen for the pre-presser thing and she's wanting to be cool and stuff and she's acting like a total 16 year old B!T*h at the moment! and I don't like it at all.

I tired to tell her that Joey's birthday was the 31st and she was like I don't care, I never liked joey blah, blah, I was just trying to say that everyone over there freakly forgot his birthday and doesn't even care about him any more! They used to and now everyone has like a problem over there.

I know his Dad is suspended for a while due to a thing at work that happened, and so now they all wanna get there Butts up on something and turn evil and mean toward others.

God I'm so glad I was never like that in high school, I didn't have that many friends, but I didn't care about being the NUMBER ONE IN SCHOOL. I wanted to be myself, I didn't want to be something someone wanted me to be, I didn't want to smoke just because everyone else was smoking, its nasty, if someone tired to make me I'd be like F**K off! go away!

Please tell me no one is else effected by the stupid high school pre-presser please! Its bad and please try not to act cool just to be number one!
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Sarahpom, I know how you feel, I hate it when people act all fake to be popular. I just like acting as myself and I'm friends with everyone in the grade! I'm at all the parties and everything. People have tried to get me to smoke before but I've refused point blank. I do drink though. I act myself and I'm proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:37 pm

I'm crying because I'm so angry right now, I posted up a bulletin on myspace saying that Per-Presser is bad!!! and that I hate it that everyone is starting to forget us and such.

Its just not right. I now I'm a mother, but I have feelings and those feelings are hurt right now.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Gah I wont let anyone pressure me into drinking and smoking. I've seen for myself how much trouble they can cause from my brother whose almost 20. They eat your money and if your underage, you'll probably end up getting a MIP like my brother and cousin got yesterday at the campground. So all of this trouble just because of that.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Riversong you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong. I was JUST at the clubs and I'm 15. We're friends with policemen and they bought me drinks as well hahahahaha. I LOVE THAILAND! The clubs effing ROCKED! Don't you just love Thailand? Because I do. Meow.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Pfft well Thailand is different from the US :< Not that i'm jealous that you can drink at that age, I personally don't like the taste anyways (and I have tried it). No offense. I've just had a lot of stuff happen irl related to alcohol and I don't want to follow in their footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:39 pm

No Riversong, you've got it all wrong, it's still illegal to drink at the age of 15 over here, but no one gives a sh**. The deputy mayor actually bought me drinks the other today. And you can't say that you don't like the taste because there are many different drinks with alcohol in them. I understand that you don't like the idea of alcohol though. It's only good to drink it if you know your limit, which I'm proud to say I do. I've never been drunk yet, tipsy yes, drunk no.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:52 pm

I keep thinking the Randoms is down at the bottom where it used to be and I keep forgetting it's moved up

Just coming on to say that I'll be posting tomorrow, its just I was busy today.

first I had to leave at like 10:30am this morning to get to an appointment to renew the EBT, then I went to my parents house and got some lunch, then I helped my Mom pick peaches. and like I've eating freaken five peaches today I think... Because she gave me a lot to bring home, I should take a picture of them all to show you how many I have, I need to give them to family members.

any ways, I think I feel a little bit better, Kara was saying I was giving her Negativity comments and I was like UM No. I was trying to tell you and the rest of the family you guys don't seem to care and have completely forgotten Joey's birthday. A little Happy Birthday wish would have been ok, but just forgetting the whole thing, MY GOD!

we all know kids in the UK, Netherlands, and what not, are allowed to drink at any age, because when I was in the netherlands for like three weeks, Dennies brother whom was 15 at the time was drinking, and I was like "Um..." because here in the US the drinking age is 21. Smoking age is 18.

I liked it up there it was so pretty, I wish I could travel all around the world, I'd really love to go to Japan next, and I'd really like to go where my friend Monnie lives to, I think its the uK but I'm not totally sure >_< I'd love to meet her she's a very nice caring friend.

any ways I'm going to go now, I might comment again later when I'm done eating dinner, yeah its like almost 10pm and I"m eating dinner....><
Back to top Go down
mewmew202

mewmew202

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:04 pm

oh wow guess what mudkipz shall not rule the world. Even though Chikorita won't something else will. Mark my words... mark my words...
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:16 pm

<inserts word from list below here> will rule the world. >=3

~ Chikoritas
~ Squid
~ Slugs
~ Bananas
~ Bagels

Bananas will rule the world. xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
mewmew202

mewmew202

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:26 pm

ok PA with your help maybe chikoritas WILL rule the world. Unless bananas do by being stuck in peoples ears and singing and bringing cheer.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:32 pm

1. yhyiannis if you read this I'll trade with you tomorrow, you just gotta get ready because I have no idea how many hours ahead you are from me. I did have my friends code on here until I removed it from my banner and added something else.
KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 NewTrainerCard
Also tell me which ones you need so I can get them ready to be able to trade them to you. and your friend code and name of your character, then we will just make a time tomorrow to trade, since Joey is working tomorrow, I can be on the computer without him wanting it.

2. And for those whom joined my RPG board, if you joined my one rpg you can start to reply to the Episode title any time you like. and if anyone else would like to join the link is in my sign, along with my Oekaki board if you like to draw.

3. I think I'm going to be sick from eating Peaches but I'm not sure.

4. I am going to go now.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:43 pm

Quote :
Riversong you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong

B-but...the song says Riversong is never wrong D=

My head hurts, my teeth hurt, my entire body hurts, etc.

SCHOOL ANXIOUSNESS IS A PAIN! *gnaws on binder*

Just let the first day be over and done with, PLEASE.

Meh, can't wait till we get out laptops back. MY PRECIOUS.....

-SF
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Yeah, okay. The police over here are strict, it was bad luck that my brother and cousin were confronted by ROBO cop, as my family calls him. They swear he's been waiting to bust them for 'something' ever since we started camping at that campground.

So frustrated about irl -bangs head on desk-
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:19 am

Okay Sarahpom I'm going to add you to my Pal Pad then!
It sucks that they were cought by the "ROBO cop". I guess it's just luck. How did the cop find 'em?
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:17 am

My cousin was being an idiot and walking around the campground with a beer in his hand. Him and my brother had already been warned twice that day supposedly. So my cousin came over to our camper and asked me if I knew where my brother was, and I said no. That's when the cop came up and asked him where he got the beer from, why he was trespassing (he was staying in a cottage across from the campground), yadda yadda. After that crap happened, the police came back to our camper after learning that my brother was not in fact trespassing, as he was camping there. The Robo cop said he'd seen my brother toss a beer can away in our garbage (which is crap, what if he'd seen me tossing my dad's beer away?). Bah xD Dunno how fun the fine is!
Back to top Go down
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:32 am

hah bah bluh
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:05 pm

I cannot find my SP any where!! OMG I think its lost... I need it because it has my gameshark in it... I"ve looked all in the bedroom, all in Samuel's room, I swear I saw it in one of hte rooms and now I just acn't find it, I've looked and looked and looked and looked and LOOKED!!!

hey yhyiannis if you read this, can we trad tomorrow because now I've gotta work on trying to get the one pokemon off the Wii, and then try to look for my SP again.. ><

or if I can get the six off the Wii, then I'll trade for the first group then tomorrow might have to be for the 2nd group...
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Sure Sarahpom, any group tonight is fine!
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:12 pm

I have the six legendarys but your no where to be found.

any ways VOTE for my BABY!
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=689430&x=.JPG

OK then I entered this place to
http://www.mychildmodels.com/index.php

then when I did all the info it needed, it told me this
Quote :

Thank you for submitting your child's modeling application.

One of our evaluators will review your application within the next few days.

Good luck and stay tuned for the results of our evaluation.

Hopefully, your child will be selected and you are among the parents that will proudly say,

"My Child's a Model!"

Evaluation Department
mychildmodels.com
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:52 am

I can be found now!
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:21 am

My stupid bed ate me. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:09 pm

My cat is on the desk, sitting on mah homework. Now I can't see the screen. 3xcu53 4ny 7yp05.

MOVE CAT!

Bleh. He's too big. And fat.

-SF
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next