Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh

Go down 
+6
DD
Niedude
Kyogre35
Yani
PurpleAbsol
Sarahpom83
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:38 pm

"yeah I guess, but I'd like to try to get to the stage soon I did sign up for a first contest and I'd like to compete in it" Angel said

Charm kept sniffing the ground for the way back and was getting closer

"I thought when I was starting my journey that I could have some friends to go around with me, but they turned out to not really like me because my mind was focus on wanting to catch shiny pokemon since I've got Anny and she's shiny they told me a brat like me needs to stop complaining about it because shinnies are like rare pokemon, hard to find them" Angel said

"But..I'm not a brat, at lest I hope I'm not"
Back to top Go down
Tamao

Tamao

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:46 pm

"Well i can't say if you are or not we have just met, but for shiney pokemon they are rare but you shouldn't focus on them or you'll become obssesive -laughs- "

The sounds of people and pokemon could be heard.

"Sounds like we are getting close Angel " She smiled
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Angel could then finally see the buildings "Maybe I should have tired to find my way home last night after falling in the river and then being saved by the group of meowth's, but I was to upset at the whole thing I didn't want to come back"

Just then her older sister was outside waiting

"Dear god are you ok Angel!" Sakuya said hugging Angel

"ah yeah please let go" Angel said

"oh sorry, Nie came back and you weren't with him, how come you didn't go with him?" Sakuya asked

"I don't need to tell you everything, so just cut to it, did you make any food I'm hungry and I don't wanna faint for the contest, so any food? oh and this is Shinob"

"Well hello, you look about Angel's age?" Sakuya said "its nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Tamao

Tamao

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Shinobu just stood back letting the reunion take place untill the mention of her name brought her back to focus.
"It is nice to meet you too" she stuttered unsure of meeting more people

Looking around and seeing the place filled with human and pokemon alike.

Shinobu asked Sakuya " Are you a trainer also? "
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:00 pm

"yeah I am, I've been a trainer since age 10, now I'm 17 I've collected badges from Kanto, Orange Island, Johto, and Hoenn. I'd like to get badges from here, but I might also do a few contest like I did in the other area's as well" Sakuya said

"So um Shinobu what are you going to do, contest or badges? and how many pokemon do you have?" Angel asked her "of course I only have these two, oh yeah sis look I got a Meowth! and its a female one, I named her Charm"

"Oh my isn't she a cute little one, I've got something perfect for her, a cute little ribbon for her tail" Sakuya said tieing a bow on her tail "There we go, oh and a pretty flower bow for the top of Anny's head" Sakuya said

"Aww thanks sis!, so um where are Nie and Yani at?" Angel asked

Sakuya looked around "I'm not really sure, they seemed a little upset but I'm not sure about them I hadn't seen Yani in years he's changed so much, but I've got food made unless trainers that have come and gone have eaten my food that is" Sakuya said
Back to top Go down
Tamao

Tamao

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:04 pm

" I'm not much for stages or attention but Pokemon battles are fun so badges i hope to collect if i'm strong enough , and I have three pokemon" Shinobu replied without saying more then she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:09 pm

"will if I lose with the contest thing, I'm not that good I just started off and I haven't given Anny any training yet, maybe I should just watch my Sister do it and then train with you" Angel said

"you are not with drawing from the contest Angel, here is a Pokemon Seal ball and some seals to put on the ball so that when Anny pops out of her ball it well be pretty" Sakuya said handing the stuff to Angel

"But you didn't have to do that"

"I didn't but I did, that is what family does for each other, at lest we do" Sakuya said

"Will then after this I will train with you then when we get to the first down with a GYM at it, we can hopefully beat the leader there and win the first badge!" Angel said
Back to top Go down
Tamao

Tamao

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:15 pm

Shinobu : " Never give up Angel and good luck -smiling- Thankyou "
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:29 pm

OOC: Monnie wanted me to draw her oc character so I did along with my three, but I used poses from a site, so I won't call it my own work. and I won't post it up any where else.
Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 Ddad

IC:
The contest was starting first it was Sakuya up, she was dressed in a Ambipom outfit as she came out she threw a ball up in the air as she did a trwill around "Come on out my dear friend" she called out

as the ball popped open, hearts and flower shape objects popped with the ball as they where the pokemon seals on the ball to give it a more nice look when the pokemon comes out of the ball.

her Ambipom Oki popped out of the ball doing the same Trwill coming down on her tails still spinning

"lets do it Oki!" Sakuya called out "Use your Volt Tackle and Double Team at the same time!" Sakuya said "Then add your Swift in with it" she said

Oki started to run at a fast paste using her volt tackle it looked so pretty as she spun around and using double team at the same time making it look as many Ambipom where going around and around, then she used her tails to make some Swift to go on as the span around the went around and around and smashed into each other making a pretty sparkle that went out onto the crowd all around, Oki finished with a finally step to the ground standing on one foot and bowing

the crowd went wilded they had never seen something so cool like that before

"Wow that was just really good" the first judge said

"That was remarkable" the 2nd one said

"That was something different, and very pretty, you made your Ambipom stand out very good" Nurse Joy said

Sakuya bowed as well then went back to the back room where all the other contest people where at, there where still like 6 after Sakuya, then it was Yani and Nie after that then like 3 more people then her little sister was going to be last

"You where great! Oki did a wonderful job out there, I hope Anny will be able to do something at lest, I hope I can come up with something at lest" Angel said "But I come last, I wonder where they guys are at" Angel thought
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:36 am

Next up was a mysterious caped figure.

"Go Gligar."
"Use Earth Power and follow it up with X-scissor"
Gligar threw pieces of the stage into the air and then cut them up with his claws.
"Now Aqua Tail, and hit the water with your swift!"
Gligar created a massive torrent before destroying it with star-shaped shots.
"Gligar, return." Said the caped stranger before leaving the stage.
"And that was Serpent and his Gligar," said the announcer."An amazing routine."
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Ok dude, first, don't post in an RPG when you were not even accepted.
Seccond of all, don't bump half a year old threads.
Third of all, this RPG is dead, they all are, and this one kinda deserved it.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Dude, There are no "no bumping" rules here
Of course. You can leave this thread dead... Many of those who played this are gone anways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:40 am

Oh, I didn't realise it was dead. Oops...
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:33 pm

It's fine to post in a dead thread =) You just have to hope other people post there too X3

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5