Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh

Go down 
+6
DD
Niedude
Kyogre35
Yani
PurpleAbsol
Sarahpom83
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:47 pm

IC:

"Wow, a shiny Budew?" Nie gasped, surprised at the young child's nayveness.
"Most trainer go their whole lifes without seing a shiny pokemon. You already have one pokemon little girl, I'd say you should be happy enough as it is!"

Nie walked off to the entrance to the woods, located nearby their position, his Arcanine close behind.

"Now will you all come with me or will I have to travel alone after all?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:23 am

OOC: Sorry gone..girst week of school.

IC: "WAIT UP!" Tyler yelled running up Route 202.

Tyler finally managed to get up to the group.

"Sorry...mom held me back...." Tyler said out of breath.

"So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 am

"Don't worry little sis, we well find a shiny Budew for you, just ignore this new trainer, I'm sure he doesn't have any shiny pokemon and is mad because he wants one or two" Sakuya said

She decided to call Kenji back at the daycare while they where walking down Route 202, he finally picked up

"Hey sis!" Kenji said on the other side

"hey little bro, um hey could you do me a favor, can you like look threw all the pokemon your taking care of and if they have a egg and it hatches into a Shiny pokemon keep them please?" Sakuya asked

"I already started to do that, they all are in friendship balls, and I'm keeping them in my room, at lest in their balls but I let them out each day, I rotate them though" Kenji said

"How many do you have?" Sakuya asked

"I have the following pokemon as shinies:
Zubat x2
Pachirisu x3
Psyduck
Shinx x2
Flaaffy
Eevee x3
Finneon
horsea

those are the only ones so far, but I'll call you if I have an update of any other ones" Kenji said

"Alright thanks little brother, we'll try to come that way when we make it there" Sakuya said and ended the call "Ok you guys my little brother said this about shiny pokemon he has hatched this is the list.
Zubat x2
Pachirisu x3
Psyduck
Shinx x2
Flaaffy
Eevee x3
Finneon
horsea

I know I want a Zubat! that's what I was looking for, I'm sure Angel wants the Psyduck and Pachirisu, but I'm not sure about the other pokemon though" Sakuya said

"WOW oh yes I do! that will take off my list of pokemon to catch, getting from family is always very cool!" Angel said

Then Angel was looking threw her bag and found a guide "where did this come from?" Angel asked then she saw a note in there

"Dear Angel,

I'm sure your sister Sakuya forgot to buy a guide book of the area, so I have bought one, I bought it the other day when I knew today was your leaving day, so I hope you well like this guide, I hope it helps you out, it has info of what pokemon to expect in area's that you walk threw, and the towns you go into and the gym leaders and contest that are within thoughs towns if there are any.
Love always
Mom"

"oh Wow, hey look Sakuya!" Angel said showing the book to her

"Wow! let me see!" Sakuya said grabbing the book from Angel and was looking threw it "Wow Mom remembered, how sweet of her!, so lets see here pokemon that can be found on Route 202 are: Bidoof, Shinx, Starly, Kricketot, Zigzagoon, Sentret, and Growlithe, after we move on we will end up at JUBLIFE CITY, which has a Pokemart, Pokemon center, Trainer's School, Jublife TV station, Poketech Company, but no GYM or contest building that I"m not sure of and if it does where would it be?" Sakuya said looking threw the guide book
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:59 pm

IC:

"Oh theres a contest dome alright, here's proof!" Nie stated, courtagiously showing everyone the ribbon he kept inside a very carefully kept box.

"Although I won this one like, two months ago, so I dunno if they are holding a contest anytime soon. Its a safe bet they are, though," he revealed.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:51 pm

OOC: Umm Sarahpom, I do kind of agree with Nie about the shinies. Isn’t it taking it a bit too far by having SOOO many shinies and stuff?
I’m going to start posting a little less because school starts tomorrow, just a heads up.

IC:
“Ah alright, that’s cool, it seems like everyone’s fine with my plan,” said Smoke.

Smoke then heard something that shocked him.

“A shiny Budew? It’s hard enough to find a shiny Pokemon of ANY type, especially the exact Pokemon that you want to find. good luck to you though.” Said Smoke with a bewildered look on his face. “Hold on a second, MORE shinies? Okay that’s going to be a little hard…”

“No problem Tyler. We’re heading off to Jubilife City,” said Smoke. “Hey, hey Sakuya, slow down. There’s no need to be mean like that to Nie… I mean, he does have a point, not many people have seen shiny Pokemon. Your brother has that many shiny Pokemon?! That is one lucky guy then I guess.”

“Nice contest ribbon Nie!” Smiled Smoke to the other trainer, “oh everyone, I’ve got something to tell you, my real name is actually Yani, Smoke is just a little nickname that my friends used to call me. Anyways yeah, could you call me Yani from now on?”
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:27 pm

OOC:

Guys can we just timeskip to inside the forest?
cause it would make it hell of a lot easier, since everyone is out of ideas of what to do...
Anyway...

IC:

"BTW guys," Nie started. "What are you working on? As in, chalenging gyms, contests, or just plain traveling to learn about pokemon for future breeding or something?"

"I want to be a breeder someday, but I also love contests. I also participate in an ocasional gym battle, if I'm bored."

His arcanine beside him pouted, as if saying "you do lots of things when you are bored."
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:52 am

OOC: (whatever that is) I have no idea what to do, so sorry if i fail, but im gonna write this as it was a fanfic...
And which region are we in BTW?

IC: (?)
(A real pokemon trainer... follows his dreams... My father told me that before he died...) Is what a boy that sits in a pokemon center thinks... (thats how I came up with the dream of being a ground/ rock/ steel trainer...)
"Hi there!" said the nurse joy. "Do you want me to restore your pokemons health?"
"yeah... sure."
"so are you traveling alone?"
"No... I have my nidoqueen with me."
"I meant with humans?"
"..." He never answered and walked back to the coach and sat down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:52 pm

OOC:.........Daredevil that's not it..

IC:
"Guys I'm going ahead since your talking....um...Angel you want to come with me?" I said.

OOC:
Let's see what Sarahpom say's.....AND PICK UP THE PACE!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 pm

OOC: Trying to get the stuff going...

IC:

"I take it most of you are at least into contests at least? Even if you didn't answer my last question [last post], i could show you the appeal I used to win the Jubilife contest."

Nie pulled out a pokeball from his jacket, encased it in a see through capsule already equiped with the necessary seals, and prepared to show everyone an average appeal.

"Midori, showtime!" he yelled.

Quickly, the ball erupted and in a flurry of floral life and colourful petals, a frog appeared, carrying a bulb on his back.

He growled loudly, the flora behind him flying higher.

"You know what to do," Nie ordered.

Midori complyed, releasing petals of his own out of its bulb and into the tornado of flowers above him.

"Ladies and gentleman, I give you autumn charm... Sunny Day!" shouted the trainer.

The Bulbasaur inhaled deeply, proceeding to shoot a ball of red hot energy, resembling a mini sun, into the flower storm. The shine that it made from within made it look like an autumn festival manipulated by magic.

"Big finish," stated Nie, calmly, as he put his sunglasses on.

Bulbasaur absorbed energy from the mini sun, and shot a beam straight upwards to where the floral dance was located.

Its energy spread the flowers and collided with the Sunny Day generated ball, releasing sparkles of fire energy.

The trainer took a bowl beside his pokemon, and Bulbasaur stood proud while the sparkles and flowers fell.

"So... What did you think?"
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:26 am

OOC: Yeah Nie I know, I’m getting bored of just talking non-stop. How about we make it that we were walking while we were talking so now we’re half way there or something?

We’re in Sinnoh DD.

IC:

“Sorry about that Nie, I was kinda off in a world of my own haha. Well, I’m challenging gyms and doing contests. I also just want to travel around,” said Yani.

“Ooh that’s cool! A breeder would be awesome to be! Yeah sure I’d love to see the appeal.”

Yani looked on at the appeal in awe and when it finished he said:

“Now THAT was an AWESOME appeal! I can see how you got that ribbon!”

Having seen that appeal, he then immersed himself in looking at the scenery that they were passing. The leaves on the trees just swayed with the coming breeze, and he realized how glad he was to be travelling.”
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:07 am

OOC: apparently Sarahpom is busy....
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:11 am

OOC: So let's just carry on the thing ourselves then :S
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:47 am

OOC: sorry I haven't been posting. first the computer had a problem and Joey had to re-do everything because some how it got a virus on it then I had my friend over Thursday night after I got off of work, then we hang out some more yesterday and went to the High School we used to go to, Alison Class of 03 (I was suppose to be 03 to but oh well) then I was 04, and her sister Jocelyn was year 08 which was not to long ago hehe. Any ways Jocelyn is the one that I was hanging out with. and then most of the day I have been cleaning, I've cleaned the living room vaccumed it, cleaned Samuel's room, working on mine, need to vaccum them, then I need to clean the bathroom which is within the bedroom. Then I need to do the dishes, but I might not be able to get to them on time, I might have to do them tomorrow. But I have came on so I can reply to my rpg messages. Smile and Sorry Yes SARAHPOM WAS VERY BUSY

IC:
"I'm just saying, shiny pokemon aren't that rare to see, I've seen a few from traveling, its not like its hard to find them like a legendary pokemon is hard to find or see" Sakuya said crossing her arms

Angel over heard Tyler "Um I'll come with you I guess since all the older kids are talking and it seems a little boring. oh also you guys if I can't find a shiny Budew then I won't caputure one, that is only if I can find one I guess I thought it be cool, but you didn't have to jump down my throat and crushing my dreams and telling me I might never find one" Angel said running beside Tyler

"Any ways Nie I have contest ribons from Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, I just don't have any from here sadly, I haven't hit Sinnoh yet even though this is my own region" Sakuya added on

Sakuya watched as Nie decided to show off one of his contest preformnce "couldn't you wait until we get to a town, its made all of us have to stop and watch, but its good" said Sakuya "Oh any ways I mostly do contest but I do GYM battles to, and I'm also trying to be a pokemon breeder as well" Sakuya really liked his little thing but she didn't want to say anything, she was like almost the only girl in the group beside her sister and the girl with the Bayleef that really didn't speak very much.

As the kept walking they soon made their way threw the woods and soon came to view of a town

"Hmm well I guess we are getting close then" Sakuya said
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:43 pm

IC ~

Indigo trailed after their little group as they trudged through the woods. Flora had exhausted the sport of poking her hand and had turned to watching the trees around them, looking for any wild pokemon. Up ahead, the others were talking about shiny pokemon, which then quickly turned into the topic of contest perfomances. They watched as Nie demonstrated his appeal, and Flora cocked her head at her trainer curiously.

"Nice, don't you think?" Indigo asked the Bayleef.

Flora shrugged as best she could for a pokemon that had no shoulders and returned to watching the trees.

"Do you think we should join them?" Indigo asked her, gesturing towards the rest of the group.

Flora shrugged again.

"Maybe when we get to town," Indigo decided.

Some time later, still walking, the group finally made it out of the forest. Spread out beneath them was a modestly sized town. Indigo wondered which one it was, and what she could catch here.

"Maybe we should find someplace to stay first," she suggested, jogging to catch up with the rest of the group. "Then we can see if we can find a gym or a contest hall."
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:12 am

IC:

"That was fast, barely took a day. I hope the other trips leave us with more time to practice hey guys?"

Nie's two pokemon nodded.

"Whoever wants to go to the contest hall, come with me," he stated, leaving on the halls direction.

----------

Niedude entered the hall and returned his Arcanine and Wynaut, proceeded to the counter and asked about the contest.

"It is to be held tomorrow, there are still openings to join in. Would you like to register?" asked the lady at the counter.

"Not me, but some guys here do," he said, looking back to see who had followed him...

OOC:

This is your cue to enter the contest and get some fun on this thing.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:55 am

"Oh Oh, I'd like to try, this is my first time, I'm sure I won't win because I only have one pokemon unless I can try to find a 2nd pokemon, but my name is Angel" Angel said going up to the desk as her Chimchar Anny was on her shoulder

Sakuya was right behind her younger sister "and I'd love to enter to" Sakuya said

the Lady at the desk was shocked "Wait your Sakuya! you won a lot of ribbons from Kanto Region and as well as the other two, you are very know about these parts, of course you may enter, and this would be your younger sister right? well there are still some slots open so you two are welcome to enter, but you need a contest pass, but I can make one for you here, then you'll need to carry it with you every time you enter a contest here in Sinnoh reigon" said the lady

"Heheh, I don't think I'm that wonderful but thanks" Sakuya said

Meanwhile there was an odd colored Aipom following the group, she found her way into the building and was listing to what was going on

"This sounds rather cool, I wonder what a contest is all about?" the Aipom said speaking out but not to loud for any human to hear her
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:20 am

OOC: I'm in a real rush so yeah this is going to be VERY short.

IC:
Yani turned his attention to the woman in front of him with a computer as she asked him whether he'd like to join the contest.
"Yes I would please." He replied.
"Here you go then, you've been registered," the woman said.
"Thanks," said Yani before walking away to the rest of the group.
While walking, he saw an Aipom... but this Aipom wasn't normal coloured... that meant... IT WAS A SHINY!

"Leafeon use Quick Attack to speed up a Leaf Blade on the Aipom," said Yani.
The Leafeon almost flew up to the Aipom and landed that covert attack.
Yani then threw a Poke Ball at the Aipom... It rolled once... twice... thrice... then clicked!
Yani walked over to the Poke Ball, picked it up and said.. "I just caught a shiny Aipom!"
He ran over to the group to tell them what happened.

"Hey everyone I just caught a shiny Aipom!" he yelled.

OOC:
Told you.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:24 pm

OOC: please hope to god it wasn't my Sarahpom character you weren't catching, and if it was I'll role with this, I said in the bio I wouldn't have her have a trainer but this might be rather cool

IC:
Sarahpom was rather mad for what just happened, she had no time to fight back and didn't understand how to get out of the crazy thing that was just thrown at her, but finally figured it out and the ball the boy had in his hand popped open

"I dear say! that was mean, not allowing me to give myself a chance to fight, one human that was really able to catch me, no human has been able to do that, I've been watching you" Sarahpom said dusting off herself, she didn't like feeling dirty

"OMG IT TALKS!" Sakuya said

"Um yeah, I'd rather not be someone's fighting tool, and I'm not shiny I'm just a very odd colored Aipom I was born very differently then most Aipom's, I can do this for intents" Sarahpom said and turned into what the one small girl had on her shoulder

"Omg you look like Anny!!, but your fur has stayed the same as what you where before as an Aipom" Angel said

"Yes, I have this problem, I have the speical power known as Transform, it appears that my father was a ditto and I have some how required his move, but I still have normal Aipom attacks" she said "Oh and before you go giving me a name, my name is Sarah, and I like to be called Sarahpom instead" she said

All the humans where looking at her, she didn't know what else to say but to just to stand there
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:33 am

OOC: Yeah I think it was your Sarahpom character that I caught.
Also, I recall you saying that other users weren't allowed to control another user or his/her Pokemon. You just did that with my character by making him release "Sarahpom" from his PokeBall and you made my Pokemon talk.
Kindly refrain from doing this again please.

IC:
"Ah so you don't like fighting then Sarahpom? And you're not a shiny either? Just oddly coloured? You can transform too? Hmm I've got an idea then. Return," said Yani.

He walked over to the transporter, called up Professor Rowan and told him about what had just happened.

"Anyways I think that she may be some good research for you Professor, I'll send her over right now." said Yani.

"Alright then Yani, send away," replied the Professor.

Yani put the ball in the transporter and sent the odd Aipom over to Rowan.

"I got it Yani," said Rowan.

"Alright cool, thanks Professor," said Yani.

He walked back to the group, closing the phone call with the Professor.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:30 am

OOC: no you know how on the Anime Woobfect lets its self out of the ball,( or psyduck with Misty without the trainer calling them out) but you can't controll my Sarahpom character I didn't control Yani, only my Aipom character. and you could have given me a chance to fight back. and man did I have to hunt the site down again, stupid computer crashed again. Also I didn't make your pokemon talk, only Sarahpom talks and Sarahpom always talks if you didn't read my bio for her, no one gets to play as Sarahpom expect me, unless you would like me to change what happened and you could have cought a different Aipom, I'll edit my topic if you wish and you could edit yours if you wish. but I just read the post I guess it well be alright. I wasn't trying to make you mad or anything, I hope explaining the point, you well understand it a bit..

IC:
Professor Rowan popped Sarahpom out of the ball "NEVER PUT ME IN THAT THING AGAIN!" Sarahpom said

"What a odd pokemon, you can talk to, and your not a shiny and your not a normal color ether" he said looking at her

"Wait stop, I wanna travel with the group, I wanna see what they do, that's why I had been following them, I saw them from town when they left here this morning, they seemed like a great bunch of kids to try to travel with but I couldn't decided to say hello, I didn't want to fight and I didn't want to be captured, or own by someone, just want to be there" Sarahpom said sitting down on the table

"I see, so what makes you so different? I see your fur is different color and the top of the fur is a different style, and oh my your wearing clothing items to, Yani said you can transform into a pokemon, well you please show me?" Professor Rowan asked her

"I guess so, but I'd really like to go back to that group of kids, is there a way you can send me back to that boy and if he well allow me to stay out of that unfitted pokeball! My god its to cramp in there, I don't see how some pokemon and with stand it" she said

"I guess, I would have to call him, but since Sakuya is with the group and she has a cell phone on her, I'll just call her and have him come back to the lab, but can I study you for a little bit? maybe a day or two?" Professor asked her

"Fine" Sarahpom said she had to learn to get used to humans and this was her chance, she then looked outside and saw a Oddish walking out back and turned into it "Ok see, I can transform, don't know really why but I can" Sarahpom said

Meanwhile back with the group

"Hey Yani why did you do that? send it to professor Oak, maybe she just wanted to be with the group, and you didn't give the poor pokemon some time to fight back, you like attacked it right up there and then and not giving it a chance to defend itself, and it appears to be a pokemon that can let itself out of a pokeball, I've seen pokemon do that to their trainer!" Angel said

"heheh Oki does that some times to me, she pops out of her ball when I don't want her to, or even Midnight does it some times to, not all pokemon like to be in a pokeball all the time and they just know how to get out of the ball, but well always go back in there if they have to" Sakuya said

"So then Nie what do we do know, since you know more about sinnoh then I do even though I live here, I don't go all of the place" Angel said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:15 pm

IC:

"If the Aipom didn't want to fight, its useless to him. Smoke is not traveling to make friends right now, he is trying to furthen his career as a pokemon trainer. Having a pokemon that did not want to fight is a waste of space and pokemon food, if you ask me."

"But hey, I might be wrong, and I'm bored again. I say, we are all trainers with free time, more battles? God knows my pokemon need the experience, since they are mostly fairly knew, with the exception of Burst and Ray."
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:02 am

"Well if Yani didn't want her I would have traded her for a pokemon, I have so many pokemon that I cought that I would trade you for one, just let me know, just tell me what pokemon you wanna catch and I'll trade you for that Aipom, I already have an Ambipom, and I miss having an Aipom around" Sakuya said

just then a young trainer came up to Angel

"Hey you have a pokemon right, I wanna battle! I just became a trainer and I wanna battle so I can get good, so how about it, and I hope you don't mind do you have friends, I've got my older sister and brother with me, they are only a year older then me and have a few more pokemon then me, my name is Eric, and my brother's name is Tai and my sisters name is Tena, they are twins" Eric said

"Of course you'll be my first person, I hope you don't mind I only have one pokermon, I just came from my home town" Angel said

"Sure why not, I've got a Shinx, my brother Tai gave it to me!, come on out!" Eric called out his pokemon

Angel's Chimchar was already out, because she's been sitting on Angel's shoulder and so she jumped on the ground

"I'm so ready for my very first battle!" she said

"OMG wow, your Chimchar talks! and its shiny! this is so cool!!" Eric said

"Yeah, I don't think its that cool, I mean I love my pokemon, but she's her, just because she's shiny doesn't mean anything really, just a different colored pokemon right Anny?" Angel asked

"Right!" Anny said back

"So you ready?" Angel asked the boy

"Of course I am!" he said

Sakuya didn't really want to fight "I'll pass, I don't feel like battling at the moment, so someone else can battle the twins" Sakuya said

"Well whom ever choose to battle us, we want a tag battle! two on two!, and we don't want to fight someone with a really high level'd pokemon ether please" they said together
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:06 pm

After sprinting to the contest hall to register, Indigo ran back to the group, gasping for breath by the time she skidded to a stop where they were stopped. She noticed the unfamiliar boys just as they announced a tag battle, the new Pokeball in Yani's hand, and Angel, with Anny in front of her.

"A tag battle?" she asked Nie quietly. "What just happened?"

She glanced down at her team, who looked expectantly up at her from their Pokeballs. They knew tag battles were her favorite type of battles.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:45 pm

"Truly this is the most random region I have ever been in," Nie answered back.

"In one day we met several shiny pokemon, several talking pokemon, non shiny non regular pokemon, and random people out on the stret just randomly chalenge us as soon as get out off a contest Dome."

"Screw this I'm gonna get some lotery tickets!" he said, turning his back on the group and leaving for a while.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:04 am

OC: I've been busy with school and friends, that's why I haven't been posting lately.

IC:
"I caught it because that's how to catch a Pokemon. You don't go up to a random Pokemon and say 'hey little guy is it alright if I try to catch you now?'. No you don't do that, you do whatever you can to catch them. Please don't tell me how to be a Pokemon trainer." Said Yani.

"Exactly Nie. I'm fine with making friends, but I'm more into furthering my career at the moment. Sorry mate but I don't really have time for a battle now."

"No Sarah, you still don't get it. Just because I sent it back to the Professor doesn't mean i don't want it. I just can't have it in my Pokemon party at the moment. I'm not trading any Pokemon at the moment." replied Yani.

"Yeah Eric," sighed Yani to the new boy, "our group seems to have many different unique Pokemon..."

"Tell me about it Nie! Okay dude if you win anything you're sharing hahaha," said Yani.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh   Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rated 18: A whole new start, welcome to Sinnoh
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next