Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Postcount in games and random sections

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DD
DD

Postcount in games and random sections Empty
PostSubject: Postcount in games and random sections   Postcount in games and random sections EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:34 am

Shoudnt you maybe remove the thing that you get higher post count when ou post in thosesections? i mean im already in 95 posts, and ive like only been there and well its frustrating how easy it is to get posts x_X
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: Postcount in games and random sections   Postcount in games and random sections EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:16 am

I don't think we can, but no one really cares about posts. We only count posts in the club toward ranks, so the rest are just for fun. (btw, watch Yani when he reaches 500 posts. Look right under his name. *wink wink* Razz)
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Postcount in games and random sections   Postcount in games and random sections EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:33 pm

YEs, but what abut when we all get to 500 posts? Then are we all spammers? I think when 3 or 4 people get to 500 posts, you shoudl change that rank to like 1000 or something. Just an idea.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postcount in games and random sections   Postcount in games and random sections Empty

Back to top Go down

Postcount in games and random sections
Page 1 of 1