Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarahpom's RPG Sign up

Go down 
+7
Royo
Kyogre35
Yani
PurpleAbsol
Mikaruge
DD
Sarahpom83
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

Sarahpom's RPG Sign up Empty
PostSubject: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:05 am

STORY and PLOT
Its not a very big plot or story, its just well here I’ll tell it and it well sound better then trying to explain it.

I have three characters, Sakuya the oldest whom is 17 has been all over the pokemon world, has caught like almost every pokemon expect for the rare ones that no one is allowed to catch known as the legendary pokemon. Sakuya is coming back to her home down to travel with her younger sister Angel. Sakuya's pokemon are all at Oak's Lab, since he's like family to them and Sakuya has helped him so many times in the past, she has swapped out her team, and left a few of her pokemon still in her team from traveling so much.

The journey will be a mix of the video game and the cartoon.

Angel is Sakuya's younger sister and is 11 years old and is starting her journey off as a new trainer of course, she wants to go for badges and contest, and be somewhat like her sister in some ways, like seeing the world and so much more. Angel's starter pokemon is a Shiny Chimchar she named Anny and can talk, because her younger brother helped her learn to talk.

Kenji is the younger brother of the group he's even years old and lives with his Granny and Papa whom take care of pokemon at the day care in Solaceon Town.

Their Mom stays home, and their Father will he turned bad and is now the head boss of Team Galactic, he used to work for Team Rocket but didn't like working for them and started his own group, he left the family before he really knew he had a son coming on the way.

The picture that sits in Sakuya, Angel, and Kenji house over the fire place is only of their Mom, Dad and Sakuya and Angel. Kenji wasn't even in a picture group until their father left.

Sakuya wants to help her little sister get threw her journey and collect pokemon and battle and having fun. and trying to fight back Team Galactic and many other things
```````````````````````````````````
Character Info
Character name:
Picture:
Bio:
Home Town:
Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Info (what well your six Pokemon be)

What Pokemon well you catch

What Pokemon well you evolve

What pokemon are at the lab/or any where else you store them

``````````````````````````````````

And here is my characters info

This is Sakuya, Angel and Kenji
Sarahpom's RPG Sign up SakuyaAngelKEnji

Character Info
Character Name: Sakuya Hopes
Height: 5' 2"
Hates: People whom treat their pokemon badly, and the bad guys.
pic: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up Sakuyacolored
Bio: Sakuya started off in Kanto region and got her first pokemon which was an Aipom then along the way going threw Johto region Aipom evolved into Ambipom, along the way she gained many other pokemon on her team and caught so many other pokemon, at the lab she has over 200 pokemon caught, and has befriend so many other pokemon, even the rare Mew, and has seen Mewtwo and had a great battle with him, she has not told anyone of this and hopes to keep it that way, she promised to Mewtwo she wouldn't allow anyone else to know where he and all the clone pokemon live, although he said family and really close friends that can keep the same promise shall visit one day...
Sakuya has gathered all badges from all over the pokemon world, in some regions have beaten the Elite Four, and other Regions hasn't, only one she hasn't messed with yet is the Sinnoh Region Elite four. She will start with new pokemon around the Sinnoh reigion and only keep her starter pokemon, and 2nd favorite pokemon from her team while her other pokemon are at Oak's lab where she wanted her pokemon to be at.
Home Town: Sandgem Town
Starter Pokemon: Aipom

1. Ambipom (f) Oki
Attacks: Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, Swift, Double Team, and Thunder

2. Tropius (m) Reese
Attacks: Stomp, Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Fly, and Solarbeam

3. Weavile (f) Midnight
Attacks: Faint Attack, Blizzard, Dig, X-scissor, and Quick Attack

1. Zubat (m) Matty (shiny)
Attacks: Bite, Wing Attack, Poison Fang, Confuse Ray and Faint Attack

2. Eevee (f) Fluffy
Attacks: Dig, Bite, Quick Attack, Sand-Attack, and Iron Tail

3. Snorunt (f) Ice
Attacks: Double Team, Icy Wind, Headbutt, Ice Fang, and Bite

1. Snorunt -> Froslass
2. Eevee -> Flareon
3. Zubat -> Golbat -> Corbat
``````````````````````````````````````````````

Character Info
Character Name: Angel Hopes
Height: 4'3"
Likes: just say she's a little like Ash and a little like Misty and Dawn
Hates: bad guys and creepy pokemon
Bio: Angel isn't always like her sister but she does care for others, and she thinks about them before she thinks about herself, she also cares for pokemon around her and is always there to be a helping hand.
To find out more about her, you'll have to role play with me to understand more to lazy to put all info here.
Picture:
Sarahpom's RPG Sign up Sarahpom83_20081010_20782cfa6e0
Starter Pokemon: Shiny Female Chimchar

1. Chimchar (f) Anny (shiny)
Attacks: Ember, Scratch, Flame Wheel, Dig, and Flamethrower

2. Meowth (f) Charm
Attacks: Bite, Faint attack, Fury Swipes, Iron Tail, and Tunderbolt

1. Budew (f) Rosey
Attacks: Sludge Bomb, Cut, Petal Dance, Solarbeam and Poison Jab

2. Pachirisu (f) Zappy (shiny)
Attacks: Quick Attack, Swift, Thunder, Iron Tail and Double Team

3. Psyduck (m) Jet (shiny)
Attacks: Water Gun, Scratch, Water Pulse, Psychic, and Surf

4. Togepi (f) Happy
Attacks: Psychic, Metronome, Shock Wave, Yawn, and Shadow Ball

1. Budew -> Roselia -> Roserade
2. Psyduck -> Golduck
3. Stunky -> Skuntank
4. Chimchar -> Monferno
`````````````````````````````````````````````````

Character Info
Character Name: Kenji Hopes
Height: 3' 8"
Hates: he doesn't really hate much of anything
pic: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up Sarahpom83_2008109_20466cfa6e0
Bio: when Kenjji turned five he wanted to go live with his grandparents to help them with the Day care he loved so much of taking care of the Eggs that some of the pokemon where having, he would rub them down and clean them and take very good care of them, when he turned six he got the wish that he was hoping for and moved with them and started to help them, so now he's lives in Solaceon Town with his Papa and Nana.
He has a few pokemon, but he doesn't really battle with them, they where eggs that trainers didn't want because their pokemon breeded and so Kenji wanted to keep them and they hatched and his first ever one he kept was a Magby, he only has four though.
Starter Pokemon: He has a Magby that he got from an egg hatching and now is his friend and pokemon.

1. Magby (m)
2. Pichu (f)
3. Togepi (f)
4. Ditto
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Last edited by Sarahpom83 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:31 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:41 am

Ok im just saying this out, I have NEVER been on a Forum RPG before, so if I do this wrong, please tell me what im doing wrong...

But I believe I have to answer this thing:

Character Info
Character Name: Desmond (But his nickname is Rage)
Height: 1.76m (i dont know in inches and stuff like that)
Likes: Ground type Pokemon, Video games, Adventures and Girls
Hates: General food items, people that just makes him mad and his sudden outbursts of rage
Bio: Desmond has been a pokémon trainer quite some time and loves to battle beside them and he has the dream to be the biggest ground/ Rock pokemon master ever. Although his dreams are high and he got good experience he got a really short temper and a humangious rage when he first start, thats also the times were he cannot loose even if his pokemon gets seriously hurt for it. He's a pretty lonely boy, he travels alone and says that he never had any friends. Others then this his more of a mystery.
Home Town: Viridian City
Starter Pokemon: Unknow, but believed to be Bonsly

1. Sudowoodo
2. Nidoqueen
3. Whiscash
4. Steelix
5. Larvitar
6. Graveler

Sandshrew
Diglett
Onix (even though he as a Steelix)
Rhyhorn
Gligar
Skarmory
Solrock

Diglett - Dugtrio
Graveler - Golem
Rhyhorn - Rhyperior

Pokemon in Lab (i count after i caught all those ^)

Phanpy
Rhyperior
Marowak
Onix
After time he will send larvitar to the lab and get Skarmory back
Lunatone
Dugtrio
Onix
Rhyhorn
Gligar
Marshtomp
Shieldon
Cacnea

(is unsure if I did this right)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:09 pm

YOU DID EVERYTHING RIGHT! I thought no one would join. I can role play with one person! Although I'd like someone to join as a bad guy or something like Team Galactic, I don't do good with bad guys ><
But I can start now! so I'll have something to reply to. But at the same time I have this same rpg type going on at my board, so if you just want to come and join there, because you'd be the first boy to join my message board Smile because its all girls on it. My best three female friends in the world and the 4th one is going to be a good friend but right now she has a friend PC.. any ways. Let me know what you wanna do?

If you wanna come to my board to join and sign up on the RPG you can, and just copy and past your info on the JOIN info of the RPG. and you could travel with my character. She's pretty bored right now...
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:37 am

Quote :
because you'd be the first boy to join my message board because its all girls on it.
ooo, I like your board already xP
of course ill join, send the link by PM and ill go there right away Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Mikaruge

Mikaruge

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:06 am

Character Info
Character Name: Seth (but he is sometimes called Seth the baby because he always have one baby pokemon in his team.
Height: 1.82 m
Likes: Pokemonbreeding, football, video games and berries.
Hates: Chocolate, heights and poison types (exept for gastly and evos).
Bio: Seth wanted to be a pokemon trainer in the beginning but because of an accident with a grimer (the grimer attacked him) he began to hate poison-types. Ironic enough his hometown is Fuschia City and it's a tradition to give every pokemontrainer a poson-type as their starter. In the end Seth got a gastly (who he likes!)and decided to become a pokemon breeder instead. Then he didn't need to fight against Fuschia gym and didn't have to fear their poison pokemons. Seth is very kind to pokemons and humans and he almost never gets angry. His fear for poison-types is very high; he get's scared whenever he see one.
Home Town: Fuschia City
Starter Pokemon: Gastly

1. Gastly (Spirit)
2. Pichu (Light)
3. Igglybuff (Buffer)
4. Slugma (Red)

Togepi
Elekid
Eevee
Eevee (he accidentaly got another one)
Gloom
Remoraid
Seedot
Minun
Budew

Gastly - Haunter - Gengar
Pichu - Pikachu
Igglybuff - Jigglypuff
Seedot - Nuzleaf - Shiftry
Slugma - Magcargo
Eevee - Espeon
Eevee - Umbreon
Budew - Roselia - Roserade

Pokemon in Lab

Smoochum
Magby
Clefairy
Mime .Jr
Bonsly

Did I do this right?
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:55 am

Okay, why not? xD

I've never RPG'd before... so correct me please, if I do this wrong.

Sorry... for my first time, I wanted to start as a 'good' character. ^^;

Character Info
Character Name: Indigo Moon
Height: 5'0"
Likes: Exploring, nature, reading, anything Pokemon-related, drawing, gaming
Hates: Snakes, [the] dark
Bio: Indigo has been a Pokemon trainer for four years now, and has collected a team of her favorite Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, having been traveling all over the world just to find them. She can be very picky about the Pokemon she catches, always thinking ahead to see whether the Pokemon can fit her team exactly. Her final team has a collection of mismatched personalities Indigo handpicked herself. She has a phobia of snakes from when she was atta cked by an Arbok. She is quite proficient at battling but would like to try contests sometime. Her specialties are capturing Pokemon and double battles. She has an eclectic personality, is very independent and perhaps overly ambitious, and posseses a rather sarcastic sense of humor. Other than that she is quite a friendly and amiable person. Usually on her travels she wears a baggy grey sweatshirt with a faded Piplup logo, jeans, and black running shoes. She has long black hair streaked with purple hair dye, which she usually wears in a ponytail or lets down.
Home Town: New Bark Town
Starter Pokemon: Chikorita

1. Bayleef (female, Flora) // Nature: Quirky
2. Ninetales (female, Wisp) // Nature: Calm
3. Swablu (female, Cloud) // Nature: Sassy
4. Dewgong (female, Snowdrop) // Nature: Quiet
5. Aerodactyl (female, Aera) // Nature: Brave
6. Eevee (female, Eevea) // Nature: Impish

Shinx
Gabite
Flaaffy
Clefairy
Gloom
Vibrava
Starly
Riolu
Shuppet
Feebas
Nidorina

What Pokemon will you evolve
Swablu -> Altaria
Eevee -> Jolteon
Vibrava -> Flygon
Flaaffy -> Ampharos
Clefairy -> Clefable
Shinx -> Luxio

Pokemon in Lab
Politoed
Xatu
Azumarill
Mightyena
Sneasel

Last edited by PurpleAbsol on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:05 pm

I'll be moving my post to a new post, while FS moves all the join info to the Join area..

Last edited by Sarahpom83 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:13 am

Hey if it's not too late, I'd like to join. I wanted to join earlier but I didn't know what to say...

Anyways, here's my bio.

Character Info
Character Name: Smoke Umbra

Height: 1.84 m

Picture:
Sarahpom's RPG Sign up Smoke10

Except he actually wears black Aviator sunglasses which are golden rimmed.

Likes: Pokemon Battles, Pokemon Contests, football (soccer), swimming other sports.

Hates: Getting sick, and people who don’t care about their Pokemon..

Bio: Smoke has longed to be a Pokemon trainer all his life, but then one day, he watched a Pokemon Contest. Since that day, he has wanted to participate in both, Pokemon Contests and Pokemon Gym Battles. His hometown is Sunyshore City, but his family moved to Eterna City. During the Pokemon Contest that he saw, there was a coordinator who used some of the different Eeveelutions and since then, he has wanted a team of just Eeveelutions. His starter Pokemon was a Leafeon whom he named Aroma. On his way to getting out of Sinnoh and moving to Hoenn, he passed through Eterna Forest in which Aroma evolved into a Leafeon. He then went to Hoenn and travelled around. After his travels, he took a ferry back to Sinnoh and began his quest of defeating all of the Gyms over there and trying to make it into the Grand Festival. Smoke loves his Pokemon very much, and is always there for his friends. He will get angry if someone or something tries to hurt his Pokemon or his friends though.

Home Town: Sunyshore City
Starter Pokemon: Eevee (Leafeon)

Pokemon Info (what will your six Pokemon be)
1. Leafeon (Aroma)
2. Eevee (Mist)

Pidgey
Ralts
Eevee (Egg)
Torchic
Eevee
Shinx
Eevee
Jolteon

Pidgey -> Pidgeotto -> Pidgeot
Eevee -> Vaporeon
Ralts -> Kirlia -> Gardevoir
Eevee -> Espeon
Torchic -> Combusken -> Blaziken
Eevee -> Umbreon
Shinx -> Luxio -> Luxray
Eevee -> Flareon

Pokemon in Lab

Pidgeot
Gardevoir
Blaziken
Luxray

Did I do this right?

Last edited by yhyiannis on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:55 am

Everyone got all their bio info right, and of course you all can join Smile I"m happy, this is what I wanted to do on the serebii forum but they said my Plot was lame and it needed more plot to it, like um how much plot does a simple almost follow the video game rpg do you need?
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:32 am

Well I'm glad that I'm in, but shouldn't we need a kind of plot for this? Like, do we all meet up? Do we all do the same thing? Do we all have a similiar kind of goal? I feel the need for some clarification of what we're doing...
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 pm

I guess I'll do this...I'll be 11 for you Sarahpom.

Character Info

Character Name: Um....Tyler (I always liked that name...)

Height: 4'4"

Hates: The Dark, and dark type Pokemon

Bio: Tyler is very smart and loves to watch Pokemon Battles. He's shy around people he first meets but open with his friends. His comanion is a Mudkip which he got in the Hoenn region. But shortly after the family moved to the Sinnoh region to Sandgem town. He has been waiting for his B-day to start his journey and today is the day. He's loyal and competative. But he gets afraid no and then. Both of his mom and dad were Breeders in the Hoenn

Starter Pokemon: Mudkip

1. Mudkip
2. Buizel

1. Shellos
2. Finneon
3. Starly
4. Roilu

1. Mudkip – Marshtomp
2. Buizel – Floatzel
3. Starly – Staraptor
4. Riolu – Lucario

Pokemon in Lab….
None.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:10 pm

aww thank you Kyogre35 Smile

and for Yani, no you really don't need a plot you can come in when ever you would like to come in, when ever you feel its right to come in on the rpg its fine to you.

But someone can come in where Sakuya is walking though, Since she's trying to make it to her home down before her sister leaves off.

and anyone can like group together with Angel and Sakuya because they are going to travel together, so anyone is welcome to travel together, that's what I like, I had a group of five before once in a pokemon RPG way back before I had my son.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:13 am

I'll go with them..............................

I'll go post in the RPG.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:07 am

Sarahpom waht do we do in the other thread? Just post like the other part of us like walking into the lab and doing things?
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:35 am

yeah, and you can say hello to Angel I forgot if I had her in the lab still or not.

and one of the other guys that have a character can like bumb into Sakuya along the way if they like.

But have fun with your post, don't be shy about getting something wrong, I'm sure you will do just fine. Smile I can't wait to see what everyone says. I love to role play with others because I love to see what they come up with. I need to get to my rpg board later today but right now Im going to go test out the action reply thing.
Back to top Go down
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:51 pm

if i can stiil join
name roy
age 16
height 5'7
likes swalots pop board games
hates swalot haters ( no affence to people who dislike swalots ) chesse CLOWNS
bio: roy is a very aggresive boy as he trys to win all of his battles also is very stuborn his first pokemon he got was a treeco and hopes to catch lots of other pokemon (hope my bio is okay)
home town : mavile town

starter pokemon treeco
six pokemon
1 sceptile
2 swalot
3 nidoking
4gabite

pokemon i will catch
gulpin
nidoran male
gible
hoot hoot
mime jr

pokemon i will evolve
hoot hoot treeco gulpin nidoran all to max evolve

tell me if i do something wrong plz
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:16 pm

its ok u can still join, I think now that I have enough people on my sign up thing. no more joining.

one more person is going to join but after they do no one else is allowed to join ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:53 pm

I've edited in a picture for my character into my requesting post.
I'll post it here in a spoiler as well though.

Spoiler:

Last edited by yhyiannis on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:00 am

yhyiannis wrote:
I've edited in a picture for my character into my requesting post.
I'll post it here in a spoiler as well though.

Spoiler:

the bad thing is I don't see your character and i clicked on it and still don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:17 pm

Oh my god how annoying. One sec I'll edit it in.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:23 pm

I sent you a PM Sarahpom, but you7 never got back, but I assume that I can still join in?

Character Info
Character Name: Nie (I always use that name)
Height: 1.76m
Hates: Hipocritical people, stupid people and spoiled brats.
Home Town: Slateport City
Starter Pokemon: Growlithe

Arcanine (Burst)
Absol (Dusk)
Gallade (Kiri)
Bulbasaur (Midori)
Pichu (alpha)
Wynaut (blue)

I will have to see as the story goes, but for now:

horsea (seiryu)

Pichu all the way into Raichu
Horsea all the way too

Pokemon in Lab (its actually his house)

Mightyena
Blastoise(dad's)

And here is what I look like:
Sarahpom's RPG Sign up Nie

PS, I didnt copy yani, I was the one who gave him the site Razz
I can give the site to anyone who wants it, its really easy to make a trainer yourself
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:04 pm

I replied back to your note, its weird you can't tell if you got a note unless you check your email, and I check my email every day at lest twice or once because my Dad emails me.

OMG FREAKEN BUTT MUNCH ROACH!! AHHHHHH NOW I GOTTA CLEAN OUT MY CUP!!!!!!!!! I got butter Milk at Kroger today because I was working with Vickie and the butter milk she reduced the price for me because it went out of date today and I had a cup lucky it was all gone but OMG F U ROACH I HOPE YOU DIE!!!! I was going to drink the last little bit out of.....

grrr. any ways
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Sarahpom83 wrote:
I replied back to your note, its weird you can't tell if you got a note unless you check your email, and I check my email every day at lest twice or once because my Dad emails me.

OMG FREAKEN BUTT MUNCH ROACH!! AHHHHHH NOW I GOTTA CLEAN OUT MY CUP!!!!!!!!! I got butter Milk at Kroger today because I was working with Vickie and the butter milk she reduced the price for me because it went out of date today and I had a cup lucky it was all gone but OMG F U ROACH I HOPE YOU DIE!!!! I was going to drink the last little bit out of.....

grrr. any ways

Weird, I didn't get an email notification nor a opo up notifying me, but I have that set to happen on the options page...

Anyways, sorry for not noticing the PM earlier Wink

And here i go, to the RPG=D
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:06 pm

Character Info
Character name:
Picture:
Bio:
Home Town:
Starter Pokemon:

What pokemon are at the lab/or any where else you store them
Back to top Go down
Tamao

Tamao

PostSubject: Re: Sarahpom's RPG Sign up   Sarahpom's RPG Sign up EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Character Info
Character name: Shinobu Mahera

Height: 4' 4"
Hates: flying *fear of heights* people hurting pokemon bird pokemon
Picture:
Bio: A slightly Cold person when first meeting but once you have proven yourself She welcomes you with open arms, She is afarid of heights after falling when she was very little.

Home Town: Snowpoint city

Starter Pokemon: Turtwig (female Shiney too XD)

1. Bidooff ( male)
Tackle Growl Defense Curl Rollout

2. Mareep (female)
Tackle Growl Thunderschock

1. Misdreavus
2. Bunnery
3. Ralts
4. Snorunt
5. Glameow
6. Hippopotas