Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0

Go down 
+14
Palcks
Ezra
Fire Strike
Dark Cacturne
LeoMarine
otaku-dono
riversong
Serpent
DD
Niedude
Yani
Hydro King
Katsu
Jess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jess
Admin
Jess

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Serpent wrote:
pretty much everyone had their anti-polio injection except me (phobia of needles) so im gonna get polio and die now =)

Whaat? So just because you're afriad they didn't make you have it? My friend was DEATHLY afraid of needles, as in she'd use one of those little anasetic patches and cried everytime we had to get one, but they still made her get it.

LINKAGE: www.eeveelutionproject.deviantart.com

EDIT: Does anyone know the name of the font I used in Noveon's data sheet? It's driving me nuts.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:45 am

I used to be scared of both needles and the dentist, but both those scare-yness-es went away when I got my piercings. xD Whenever I come to stuff like that I always say to myself "The pain will only last a second, the result will always be worth it"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:00 am

because i didn't let my mum fill out the consent form i didnt have to have it

my phobia is bad so the point that the thought nearly makes me faint and if they try to make me have one i will scream
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:27 pm

I don't like needles at all, but if I don't look, then I can bear it. I'm not donating my blood though since I have anemia. Piercings...ehh I have my ears pierced, but nothing else. The burning feeling afterwards is kind of neat -weird-

I got a liquid thing a long time ago for Polio, according to my mom. Not a shot.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Not big with shots, but being hooked up to an IV serum three times in less than a year makes you be able to handle it.

Wait, was it three times or just two?

Weird.
Im pretty sure it was three times, yet I only remember two of them :S

This is the beginning of Alzheimers kids.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Why are so many people afraid of needles? What's the worst thing that will happen, it'll sting a bit.

I actually happen to like the feeling of the needle peircing my skin, and I like to watch it when possible.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:22 pm

You know what I hate the most though? DENTIST. I just got my teeth cleaned today...for the first time in four years. I have FIVE cavities! It's because I don't floss enough, and i've always been prone to them (I don't even drink soda). I have plenty of bad encounters with that. -bangs head on wall- I felt like such a crybaby too; I left the office really quick and waited outside because I was tearing up. Phobia! I hate dental stuff in my mouth so much! /end rant.

Hey Jessss i'd like to attempt drawing one of your eeveevolutions xD I haven't used my tablet in a long time because my mom needed it for the comp. downstairs, but we just got a new mouse so I can use it again. So I need to practice on something lol. Maybe the dragon one?

And that's...weird lol. You like needles huhhh.

@Nie: Whoa what happened to you? D8
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Riversong wrote:

Hey Jessss i'd like to attempt drawing one of your eeveevolutions xD I haven't used my tablet in a long time because my mom needed it for the comp. downstairs, but we just got a new mouse so I can use it again. So I need to practice on something lol. Maybe the dragon one?

And that's...weird lol. You like needles huhhh.

That's awesome, thankyou. Very Happy HK is already doing the Sugimori Art, so perhaps you could try doing a scratch sprite? Don't worry if you're not confidant with this; I hear it's easier with a tablet and I know some good tutorials, like this http://www.dragonflycave.com/recoloring.aspx#scratching.

If you don't feel comfortable with that, you could have a shot at the sugimori art (using this tutorial that I reccommended to HK: http://yayster.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Art-Style-Tutorial-30134365) but I'm a little bit apprehensive about someone else doing some of the sugimori art because only HK knows the style he's done previous ones in. You know, like, if a few eeveelutions are done one way and another few are done in another, it seems a bit odd. But by all means have a go!

And yeah, the pain of a needle is insignifigant when you consider how cool what they're doing is. I'm a bit afraid to dontate blood, though, becuase I've heard lots of stories of needles going through peoples veins, which is apparently VERY painful. Especially considering that the needle is as thick as the stick of graphite in the middle of a pencil.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Oh..well i'm really not much of a spriter, to be honest. I'd just like to attempt sugimori style, but you don't have to use mine. I always have trouble getting inspired to draw something nowadays, and actually finishing it.

Though I could try the sprite maybe. I did have to make some for my animation class not long ago, so I know how to make 'em. I'll just experiment.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Riversong wrote:
Oh..well i'm really not much of a spriter, to be honest. I'd just like to attempt sugimori style, but you don't have to use mine. I always have trouble getting inspired to draw something nowadays, and actually finishing it.

Though I could try the sprite maybe. I did have to make some for my animation class not long ago, so I know how to make 'em. I'll just experiment.

Ahh... that's ok. Have a shot at the Sugimori, and I'll judge wether it can be distinguished as being by a different person. If it isn't, I'll use it. But either way, thanks for having a go.
As for the sprite... if it's shading you're worried about, just do the outline and I'll fix up the rest. I can shade pretty well fine... I just suck at drawing XD.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:03 am

~~~~~WE'RE AT PAGE 69~~~~~~

Kinda nervous cause I'm going to my first party thingy later today, and well, do i need to say more? xD
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:49 am

Oo, have fun DD!

Today...I am going to lunch with my cousins, and then we're going to the mall. Speaking of which, I realized that Gamestop is giving out that shiny Pichu starting today, so i'll bring my DS lol. First event for me because I don't live anywhere near a Gamestop or Toys R Us, but my mom was like, "Hayy let's go to the mall!" So cooool I guess.

/practicing with tablet. It was all screwy, but then I downloaded the newest driver for it and it works perfect~
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:12 pm

FUCKING GAMESTOP!

Like its not enough having to wait 3 more days than you Americans to have Mass Effect 2, the date for the Xbox's release in Portugal has been postponed to February 12th.
REALLY?

WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL!

I NEED MASS EFFECT 2!

I ALREADY PRE ORDERED THE GAME!
IT STILL BETTER COME WITH THE BONUS PRE ORDER ITEMS, OR ELSE!
D<

Oh, I I was hooked up to an IV serum because, the first time, it was gastroenthrites or smth. A lot of vomitting and... well, starts with D, you can guess the rest. Hint: Its not DD.
The second time, the doctor never bothered to specify what was wrong with me, saying it was probably this virus in my throat but never bothering to clarify what medicine I should take t get rid of it. *******.

Again, I dont remember what was the third time... or if there was a third time... :S
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:05 am

The party never happened. DDDDD: B'awww...

HAPPY PAGE 69 PEOPLE

*hugs Rui* therethere. ):
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:10 am

Um, thanks for the birthday wishes, guys. >: /late

Baww Rui.

*has nothing else to say*
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:05 am

Crimson Dawn wrote:

HAPPY PAGE 69 PEOPLE

Hahahaha, thought I was the only person who noticed this Wink

Nothing else to say, other than that I have a hair lodged up my nose.
Back to top Go down
otaku-dono
Mega Spammer
otaku-dono

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 am

I should start making my visits to this place much more frequent. =/
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:19 am

This thing NEVER e-mails me to tell me that someone has posted. Blah.

Haha 69.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 am

in before 70 (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:39 am

Yes you are.

MY FRIEND GOT ME SO MUCH POKEMON STUFF! Ask and I'll tell what (A) This is just to get the forums going again Razz
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:39 pm

We need someone to rekindle the games again.
I'd do it but I was the last person to post in... all of them.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Yaniii what did you get?

I posted three times in the games section just now >:

MY BROTHER HAS BEEN GONE FOR TWO WEEKS YAY.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:20 am

Niedude wrote:
We need someone to rekindle the games again.
I'd do it but I was the last person to post in... all of them.
Yes but you forget, this isn't Serebii. You can double post at times.

Riversong wrote:
Yaniii what did you get?

MY BROTHER HAS BEEN GONE FOR TWO WEEKS YAY.
1. Celebi toy.
2. Pokemon Trading Card Game set.
3. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
4. Pokemon Platinum Guide
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yay about your brother! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:08 am

I'm on it Rui~

I was at the cinema with some friends yesterday and watched this HORRIBLE cliché movie, called Daybreakers. You have been warned people. D<
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:12 pm

guys, i need advice

should i try to be romantic and ask the girl i like out on valentines day or just stuff if and wait?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0   The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starter Pokemon Club Version 3.0
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next