Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Open

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension Mysticfallsgfx_

Alright, first I'd just like to say that I've made this thread because I wanted to try contributing something to the club. (besides that, I like making cyber art...a lot) Also, I'm quite interested in one day going pro with designing web graphics and such, so regularly making digital art will definitely help me in deciding whether or not to take that big step.

Rules:

1. All standard forum rules apply.
2. No swearing. I find that there's no need to use foul language, and I'd appreciate that my thread be kept clean.
3. No bugging me to get your request done faster. (I wish to have a life you know) Doing so may cause me to take longer or even make me drop your request altogether.
4. I can olny take 3 requests at a time. (1 active and 2 on the waiting list)
5. Please use the form. Not doing so will end up with your request being ignored.
6. If you really care about how long it'll take, please tell me how long you are willing to wait for your request. I can usually do banners and such pretty fast, but just remember: The longer you wait, the more detail and effects I can add to the art.

Form for both Avatars and Banners:

Image(s):
Backround:
Text (optional):
Size (optional):
Border (optional):
3D effects: (optional)
Animation: (optional)
Other misc. information:

(please note that an animated banner/avatar must have straight edges and therefore cannot be combined with some 3D effects)

Waiting List:

1~
2~

Some new and improved examples of what I can do:

Spoiler:

Well, that's about it. I look forward to it!

Last edited by Hydro King on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raw Dawg

Raw Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Alright, I guess I'll be your first customer!

Image(s):This (though you'll need to enlarge it).
Backround: This.
Text (optional): I'll take care of the text (I have my special font)
Size (optional): 342x342 pixels
Border (optional): Black
Other misc. information: It's kinda a parody of this album. And yes, that is a straight jacket that she's wearing in my image.
It's for a comic I'm working on (As may be seen in mah new avi). I'm throwing out ideas for the cover of a fictional band's first album.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_8Bit_RP_Board/index.php?
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Ah, that sounds like an interesting first request, Flash! I'll get right onto it! =)

-a few minutes pass-

Here you go:

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension Flashofthetitans

Hope you like it! ^_^ Let me know if you need me to change anything!
Back to top Go down
Raw Dawg

Raw Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Danke Danke ^^

Flashie was trying to do the BG custom (Cos when I tried resizing it before it looked terrible) and it looked weird. Big help! =D

Flashie will see you again sometime for other album covers. =D

*Feels liek such a Commie D=*
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_8Bit_RP_Board/index.php?
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Oh yeah? That's strange... =/ It looked blurry when I first tried resizing it too. All I had to do though was change the "Resampling" from "Best Quality" to "Nearest Neighbor" (have no idea what that is XD) and it worked! =D

But anyway, I'm very glad you like it! ^_^ Also, I'd be more than willing to help you in the near future! Come again anytime!
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:15 am

-First Post Updated-
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:57 am

I guess I can try to see your talents

Image(s): https://2img.net/h/i83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/silver8/pokemon/Lucy-1.jpg?t=1249394174 Or any other picture of Lucy >:
Backround: Something fitting I guess? Maybe something Poisonish`?
Text (optional): Mah Waifu
Size (optional): About the same size as my current banner
Border (optional): Huh?

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 am

Gee, don't get too excited on me now, DD. =P Anyways, here it is:

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension DDluckbanner

Well, what do you think? I tried a few new things on it so I'm sorry if it looks a bit odd. But yeah, thanks for the request! If you want anything at all changed in any way, just let me know and I'll have it fixed up right away!
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 am

It looks Amazing Ben 8D I love herrr <3333 And the banner <3333
Thank you xP
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:34 am

Whereeeee are you finding those poke images! xD I've been looking everywhere but I can't find them!

They're amazing btw. -your banners I mean-
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 am

DD wrote:
It looks Amazing Ben 8D I love herrr <3333 And the banner <3333
Thank you xP
I'm really glad you like it, DD! Feel free to request anytime, as I'm always trying new things!

RS wrote:
Whereeeee are you finding those poke images! xD I've been looking everywhere but I can't find them!

They're amazing btw. -your banners I mean-
Look in my art thread and you'll see. =P

Very Happy Thankies~
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:42 am

Woah I didn't know this was here! I guess that goes to show how much I explore the SPC Razz

Anyways, I'm very interested in seeing what you can do.

Could I make a request?

It's hard to explain it using the format... So I'll explain it like this, and with the format:

Pretty much a banner just like the Lapras "Ice" one you have in your example spoiler, just with a Starmie, more watery instead of icey, one banner saying "Yani" where it says "Ice" on yours, and another one with it saying "Asteroidea". And also maybe just a picture of the moon somewhere in the banner if you think it looks good.

Image(s): Starmie, Moon
Background: Watery
Text (optional): One banner having "Yani" on it, and the same banner just with "Asteroidea" on it instead
Size (optional): Same as the Lapras "Ice" one
Border (optional): None
3D effects: (optional): None
Animation: (optional): None
Other misc. information: None
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Yes, someone requested! Of course you can, Yani! Very Happy

Here's your finished request:
Mystic Falls - SPC Extension Glowstarmie

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension Glowstarmie1

The moon was hard, haha. I did 2 other attempts at banners similar to these, but they didn't turn out the way I wanted. XD Oh well, good practice I suppose. That's one of the reasons I have this here shop.
If you're not pleased with something, just let me know. Like I said before, it's good practice for me. =P (and it's not too often that I get a request here lol)
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:39 am

Hydro King wrote:
Yes, someone requested! Of course you can, Yani! Very Happy

Here's your finished request:
Mystic Falls - SPC Extension Glowstarmie

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension Glowstarmie1

The moon was hard, haha. I did 2 other attempts at banners similar to these, but they didn't turn out the way I wanted. XD Oh well, good practice I suppose. That's one of the reasons I have this here shop.
If you're not pleased with something, just let me know. Like I said before, it's good practice for me. =P (and it's not too often that I get a request here lol)
Woah that's awesome man! Seriously, that is REALLY good!

I only have one thing to ask you to change, could you please resize it to 400x130? And then after that could you split it so that each half is 200x130? I'd do it myself, but I really don't know how to :/

Thanks so much though man!
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 pm

I'm very glad you like it, Yani! You're quite welcome!
And of course, here they are:
Mystic Falls - SPC Extension GlowstarmiesmaMystic Falls - SPC Extension Glowstarmiesmb

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension GlowstarmiesmaMystic Falls - SPC Extension Glowstarmiesm1b

Sorry for the delay. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:37 am

HK they are AWESOME! Thanks so much Very Happy I'll get around to using them once I finish my work, so either tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:33 am

I was thinking to post in the SPPf one, to make it more ~fun~ but it was closed so. I guess I will post here. xD

Image(s): Hariyama
Backround: I have 2 ideas for this, I would like you to decide between them.
1. Some mountainous thingy, if you know what I mean. Make it resemble the earth element. xD
2. Make it look like he is training at dawn time. Still make it kinda mountainous here too.
Text (optional): Crimson Dawn
Size (optional): I would like 2 different sizes. One which could fit SPC and one which I could use here. AKA, make your own size for it. xD
3D effects: (optional) I would like that, yes~
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Not sure what you mean by the sizes exactly, but here's 2 examples to choose from:

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension Lecrimsondawn1

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension Lecrimsondawn

Let me know if you need a different size and/or changes made. I'll be happy to help! ...And be hard on me. =P (if you're gonna tell me it's good, I don't want it to be just because we're friends) I need criticism. Wink
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:18 pm

OMG, I... JUST... THERE IS NO WORDS THAT CAN BE USED ON THIS ONE o__O AMAZINGALICIOUSLOVELOVELOVEITTTTOITITITIITIITITIT!!!!11!1!1

And what I meant was so that it could fit Serebii sig rules. xD and one who fit into anything else, really. xP

But don't worry, I got my own profettional Katten on the job. ;D

Thaanks anyways <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Falls - SPC Extension   Mystic Falls - SPC Extension Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystic Falls - SPC Extension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Standard Forum Stuff :: Request Shops-
Jump to: