Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ALMIGHTY RULES

Go down 
+3
otaku-dono
riversong
Fire Strike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 3:03 pm

First of all, welcome to the Starter Pokemon Community Forums! We’re a group originally made up of various members of Serebii.net’s forums, but there were some slight difficulties with having just a small club in a little section of a big forum. So, as a result, the SPC forums were born!

Give or take a few details. =P

But alas, all good forums must have some standard amount of rules, so here we go:

RULES:

1. The primary rule: NO FLAMING ANYONE WHATSOEVER, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. We do not respect, nor like, those who put down others. If you flame someone, expect to find yourself in trouble. If you’re a victim of being flamed, let either myself, Tatortot, or Jess know by Pm.

2. This isn’t 100% required, but please, we beg of you, use decent grammar and spelling, capitalization, and punctuation, etc. etc. You don’t have to spell every single word correctly, but please don’t type like this example: “hi my nam is *insert name here* n i lik pkmn bt i h8 pikachu cuz it sux and darkrai is teh best pwnsorz!!1!1!1!!!1!1!1!!1!1!!!!!1!!!!!1!1one!!1!!” You get the point.

(And yes, for your information, I do dislike Darkrai alot. Not the point.)

3. Don’t double post (post two times in a row), triple post, quadruple post, etc. The only exceptions to these are in the Fanfiction and Fanart areas, where you can post whenever. Just not like, every 5 seconds or something. Only post again when you’re posting something new. You may also post after one of your posts if the thread hasn’t been replied to in a while, meaning at least a week. For example, say no one posted in the “Next Pokemon” thread since your last post on October 23, 2008. You may not post until at least October 30, or until someone else posts there. There is also an Edit button on each post you make. Make use of it when necessary.

4. Not everyone here is over the age of 18, so keep general discussions (meaning ALL of the forum at the moment) clean. You know what I mean.

1st Amendment: All debating and discussion of political or religious views in threads are hereby BANNED. There can be references in sigs and avatars, but they cannot bash another religion or political candidate/party. Discussions may take place over PM if both correspondants agree to it. (ex. none of this: "OMAMA SUCKS MAJOR PATOOKEY MAN!!1!1!!!one!!!1!" "Dude, shut up!" "U NO IT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ")

Signature Rules:

Only two rules we ask:

Size of your sig: There is no real restriction on banner/image/etc. size, but just don't have it way too big. I'm sure you've seen the sizes of banners and such now, please keep it around those sizes. If it makes the page stretch out, then please don't put it in your sig.

And the obvious rule: Keep images clean. Remember, not everyone is an adult here.

Well, that’s really it, for now. We don’t expect too many problems, if any. If you see anyone breaking any of these rules, let an admin know by Pm, do not address it yourself. Please =3

The rules will be updated on a regular basis. Oh, and PLEASE don't post and just say "Okay, I will follow these rules!" or "I read them, and I won't break them." Your post will be deleted.

Ty for your time.

-FS

Last edited by SF on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
riversong
riversong

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:59 pm

firsttocommentonrules -shot-

They sound...reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:11 pm

Reasonable? What would you do to change them? I'm all up for ideas.

-FS
Back to top Go down
otaku-dono
Mega Spammer
otaku-dono

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:38 am

Sound good to me. I shall abide by the law of the almighty FS! *zombie march*
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Hey, they sound good, FS!
The only thing that I think should be changed is the signature limit. (of course, this is only my opinion) I mean, I know you don't want to have the same strict sig rules as Serebii, but seeing a post with a sig nearly the same size as the computor screen would be be very annoying.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:02 pm

Nothing at all, that's why I said they were reasonable xD
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:53 am

The rules sounds.....

FAIL j/k
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:37 pm

I don't get it.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:12 pm

Another reason why this place is better than Serebii: Only two sig rules. I'm loving it.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Yay for decent rules! Nowhere near as strict as SPPf.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Which is exactly why the true SPC is here. Why enforce unnecessary rules when no one listens to them anyway? *shot*

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALMIGHTY RULES   THE ALMIGHTY RULES Empty

Back to top Go down

THE ALMIGHTY RULES
Page 1 of 1