Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow Pokemon, still working to make more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Empty
PostSubject: Snow Pokemon, still working to make more   Snow Pokemon, still working to make more EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:23 pm

Gezz I posted in the wrong area before lucky I was able to delete my post.

I have decided to make a lot of Snow Pokemon anyone is welcome to use them, I plan on making more then this but I'm starting to get tired of makign them today for some reason. I did all the starter pokemon, even though some of them look like crap and I can't seem to get right.

So enjoy.

Kanto Snow Starters
Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Bulbasaursnow Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Charmanderbase Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Squirtlesnow

Johto Snow Starters
Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Chikoritasnow Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Cyndaquilsnow Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Totodilesnow

Hoenn Snow Starters
Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Treeckosnow Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Torchicsnow Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Mudkipsnow

Sinnoh Snow Starters
Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Turtwigsnow Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Chimcharsnow Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Piplupsnow

Then just a few other pokemon I decided to do, did all of these which took about three hours total to make them all that's why I'm stopping for the day.
Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Aipomsnow Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Bunearysnow Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Pichusnow

Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Pikasnow Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Slowpokesnow
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Snow Pokemon, still working to make more   Snow Pokemon, still working to make more EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:19 pm

Mudkip and Pichu ones = WIN.

Awesome idea XD I love it. I couldn't tell what Squirtle was until I read "Kanto Starters" though...

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Snow Pokemon, still working to make more   Snow Pokemon, still working to make more EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:02 pm

thank if you have a idea for a pokemon for me to make as a snowpokemon but not a evolved form. I'm going for most of the ones that are first forms only.

and yeah I couldn't really get Squritle good, I tried putting marks in the belly area for the shell, I tired to make it look like a shell before but then I didn't like it so I made it look like snow instead.

the pikachu one was a layover image but the others I've done by hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Pokemon, still working to make more   Snow Pokemon, still working to make more Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow Pokemon, still working to make more
Page 1 of 1