Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Email

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

Regarding Email Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Email   Regarding Email EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:15 am

This message is to everyone here. As most of you probably know, parents these days CAN (not are, CAN) be very cautious of the Internet, and want to make sure we're not doing blogging or forums or whatever. To hopefully decrease the chances of being caught, in a few members' cases, please do NOT email any members here, either PM them here, at Serebii, or the like. NO emailing, I'd rather not have any of us get in trouble.

If you have problems with this, and you MUST be able to email someone, PM them here or on Serebii to see if that would be okay with them.

Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Thanks for listening.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

Regarding Email Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Email   Regarding Email EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 am

In addition to what FS said, if you go into your Profile, then click preferences, you can change your email settings. Right now it emails me whenever there is a new post, but that might be just because I am a owner. Razz So change. NOW! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

Regarding Email Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Email   Regarding Email EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:42 am

^It doesn't email me, so you can change it. I'm basically not getting any emails XD

Must do random smili: cat KITTY!!!!!!

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Regarding Email Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Email   Regarding Email Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Email
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: General Announcements-