Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!

Go down 
+10
Sarahpom83
mewmew202
Tatertot
riversong
Kyogre35
Mikaruge
PurpleAbsol
Yani
Fire Strike
Jess
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:58 pm

Sarahpom83 wrote:
QUESTION, CAN YOU GUYS NOT LIKE COME UP WITH SOMETHING TO SAY TOWARD MY CHARACTERS COMMENT ON THE RPG?

I'M BORED. BUT TOMORROW I WON'T BE, THE MORNING I'LL BE ON BUT ONCE IT COMES AFTER NOON I'LL BE TAKING A NAP BECAUSE I GOTTA DO TAGS TOMORROW NIGHT.

AND SORRY FOR CAP, I LIKE IT HAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEH MAWAHAHAHAH!!!!!

SO PLEASE, PLEASE GUYS COULD YOU TRY TO POST, DON'T FORGET ABOUT IT PLEASE.. I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AND ALL. SORRY FOR THAT.

I'll join the RPG tomorrow, don't worry, but I won't join your group.
I will be mysterious, like my avatar Cool

Mudkip
Back to top Go down
mewmew202

mewmew202

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:56 pm

ehmygod I haven't been on in a few days sorry about that. Well I started band camp and you will NEVER guess what the shirt theme is. If you did you get a cookie. But I cannot believe we are doing pokemon. But nobody in the section still plays the games or anything and we are doing first generation only so I am having to try to hide I like it since in my school if you do you normally get teased mercilessly. And God knows I have had enough of that. But anyways on the shirt I am... Hitmonlee. I had no say in the matter whatsoever. I wanted to be a Vulpix or Eevee but my section leader INSISTED that hitmonlee would be perfect for me. (FYI for those of you who don't know but probably do after this I am a girl.) I yelled at him and got mad but he didn't change his mind and let someone else switch from porygon to eevee. Gah I hate this. Oh well could be worse. ANd isn't hitmonlee male only now? That makes things worse but whatev.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:19 pm

Lynn that sounds AWESOME! I wish my school was like that. I'd be all GET OVER HERE EEVEE! Or even Umbreon! OR ANY EEVEELUTION!
Anyways, GUESS WHAT ~Mist~ GAVE ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY! THE MAY/HARUKA CLUB! I'm so HAPPY! I'd be ecstatic if any of you joined too! Very Happy *Dances to write up reply for RPG*
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:42 pm

OK just posting, couldn't get on today because the stuff was down and I couldn't really do much. but I'll try tomorrow if anyone posted on the rpg that is, I don't have time I need to go out the door now.

Bye all.
Back to top Go down
mewmew202

mewmew202

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:30 am

haha yani missing the point. I am HITMONLEE HIT MON LEE!!!!!!! Not a cute Jiglypuff or anything like that. Also its first stage first gen only. Not FUN. Cause the guys there don't want people to think they still liked it by using third gen or 4th.
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:00 am

Bean.

Just thought you ought to know.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:21 pm

ALL AROUND THE MULBERRY BUSH
THE MONKEY CHASED THE WEASEL
icannotrememberthispart
POP GOES TEH WEASEL!

I was thinking that alllllllllllll day.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 am

I'm tired and don't want to go to work right now

I would have gone to bed on time last night but someone wanted to use the computer until 11pm then I didn't get to go to bed until like 12 and then got woke up at 9am i don't think that is a good enough sleep for me.

even though I have to work from 12pm to 4pm that still isn't bad unlike Saturday night I have to work from 10pm to 7am @_@ I need to buy some stay awake pills, some sleep pills so that I can sleep when Sam takes a nap during the day time, and some stay awake pills at night when I start to feel tired need something to keep me awake.

I'm dressed for work and I still have a hour. I'm weird. I wish I could get like a 30 minute nap.

wow and like this board is dieing because everyone is heading back to school. I feel sorry for you all, when i was in school i still could get on the computer for like four hours if i was done with my homework. and as long as i went to bed and woke up for school i had it easy going and didn't really get into trouble because i had my own computer in my room.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:07 am

Whats his power level vegeta?
ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
WHAT, NINE THOUSAND?

That is all
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:34 pm

School is evil. Chemistry is boring. When do I get to blow up stuff? I WANNA EXPLODE SOMETHING, NOT TAKE A STUPID TEST.

I'm done.

-SF
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:05 am

STUPID MOUSE!

OMG. now i have to type this all over again

I did a banner for Niedude, because your banner looks like it says "Look I was made in two minutes" and i was like working on fixing riversongs starter banner to gif format and I did this in the process of working on them and making a new one by me.
KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 Nie
https://2img.net/h/i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/Nie.gif

I'm sick. I hate being sick, this is about the 5th dam time I'm sick this year!

My glasses are in today and I really want to be able to pick them up! so I can see a whole lot better when doing tags tonight.

I'll be taking a nap when I lay Samuel down for one at 2pm, and I'll take a two hour nap or how ever long it takes Joey to get off at work. They do close at 6pm though. and he gets off at 4pm. Then when we come back I'll take another 3 hours or something of a nap. because this morning I came into the living room and laid down on the couch after Joey left to work, and I slept 3 hours, so Samuel was in his room for like three hours playing with his toys Smile luck he has toys or he'd be really bored.

It be something if Barbra sends me home early because I feel like crap, but I'm going to my best and try to hang in there doing tags so Ill be able to have money! to buy pokemon stuff! or Neopet stuff!

yes me a big fan of neopets now. So into it, if there was site like neopets that was like a pokemon theme to it I'd probably be into it as well.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:24 am

Wow, thanks Srahpom for the amazing banner!

I am really surprised XD

Your banner looks awesome, seriously!

I'm going to use it right nopw, thank you! =D
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:41 am

Niedude wrote:

I am really surprised XD

glad you like it, I found all the images on photobucket then of course put them together and hope you would like it
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Sarahpom83 wrote:
Niedude wrote:

I am really surprised XD

glad you like it, I found all the images on photobucket then of course put them together and hope you would like it

You did an amazing job!
I already put the banner there but in my haste I forgot to give out credit, but its already given in my sig, Wink

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:30 pm

Smile I'll reply to the rpg as soon as someone else does.

and for right now I hope I don't get to tired working tonight doing tags, I'm going to be the only girl out of three guys because Barbra is off >< and I feel like crap and I know Jason doesn't have any sorryness for someone that is sick because if I leave early if I'm sick its only going to be Bill and Shawn. That's alright I get along with the guys just fine. I know I won't be doing any talking though.

I tired to take a nap but it didn't do so well. I have to leave soon. gonna take a lot of couch drops with me.

I don't understand football!!!! it seems stupid at time, ran after ball try to get to the other end with it in your arms and try not to get tackled. Joey's playing the new football game for the PS3 and he's like glued to it.

and I got mad because he threw my jacket on the floor like it was something nasty!

I know I'll be buying like two Engery drinks just to stay awake tonight. It might get better if I'm standing on my feet though. But from like 10pm to 7am or 8am is somewhat long.

so I'm going to go now bye all.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 11:56 am

....I'm all sad cause my friend is going to an awesome concert with her other friend. Her friend's dad had gotten the tickets in January, but then he couldn't go, so my friend's friend invited my friend to go with her.

I wish they had bought an extra. Oh well. I told her to invite me next time XD (or I take away that plushie I got her). It makes since though, her friend didn't know me until a few months ago, so I'm not mad or anything.

Still wish I could see it though. One of my favorite songs ;-;

Oh yeah.....AND THE LAST OF THE ERAGON BOOKS COMES OUT TODAY. FOR ONCE, I WANT TO GO TO THE MALL, CAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE BOOKSTORE IS. I WANNA GO NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I am an Eragon freak. Lemme alone. Kthx.

In a week, it'll have been 4 months since my depression started....RIP Jakey....

I don't know whether to be happy or sad today. Hm....BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.

Crud, I forgot what I was going to say next......

Uh.......

STAY IN SCHOOL, AND DON'T DO DRUGS, KIDS.

My Chemistry teacher threw candy at us yesterday.

My cat is strange. Tobi, that is. As if we didn't know. HE TRIED TO EAT A ROCK. And he attacked my shoelaces (Almost all cats do that though), and he restarted my computer (AGAIN), ran off with my brother's stuffed animal, stole a bottle cap, tried to eat popcorn, dove inside of a McDonald's bag, and tried to eat my clay. And more. And he just ran off with something. I dunno what. It wasn't mine, so I really don't care.

ZOMG I STILL HAVE SUNFLOWER SEEDS <3

I'm obsessing over making stuff with clay lately. Stayed up from 10:30Pm to 1AM making a few things.

I've become virtually obsessed with Shinx now. I MUST NAME ONE SIMBA.

And I'm in love with a site that lets you download songs onto your iPod/mp3 for FREE! Completely legal, completely free. No, I'm not advertising, I just like to talk about it X3 So I have about 20 songs that I normally wouldn't have on my iPod.

I still haven't even opened Brawl yet. I told myself I would eventually. Hopefully before 2009. I'm having too much fun with Mario Kart.

I'm getting bored of typing. Hm.....maybe I could draw...

I WANT MY DAMN BOOK.

*insert mad explosion noises here*

Speaking of which, my old Biology teacher told me, my friend that's going to the concert, another friend, and some Junior and Senior friends that we're going to blow something up before school one day. SHE IS AWESOME. Along with that candy-throwing teacher.

i liek mudkipz

-SF
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:09 pm

I got the Eragon book yesterday......wait....NO!!!! FS, DUN KILL- AHHHH!!!!!! *dies*
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Nah, it's okay, I have my own copy. Unless.....*notices book is gone* YOU STOLE MAH BOOK! D< *chases TT with stick*

And as randomness and all...The most ironic thing: One guy in my class was coming to get the hole puncher from my desk sinc eI was using it, and the guy I like came up to my desk first and said “If you like me, you’ll give me the hole puncher first.” Of course, I gave it to him (and I’m 99.999999% sure he doesn’t know I like him) XD The other guy got kinda mad (fake mad, but whatever). *sigh~*

So yeah, I'm happeh today =3 And I drew funny pics, or so my friend says. And we have Twin Day (where you and someone else dress up the same - same shirt, shoes etc.) at school on Thusday, and me and said friend already know exactly what we're doing XD

I'll be quiet now.

-SF
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:46 pm

I AM GETTING MAD, BECAUSE IT SEEMS NO ONE WANTS TO REPLY TO THE RPG NO MORE AND THEY WON'T TELL ME WHY!

I'M GETTING MAD BECAUSE I WANT TO DRIVE AGAIN AND I CAN'T BECAUSE I HAVE NO CAR TO DRIVE, BECAUSE MINE DIED FROM A BURNED UP TRANSMISSION! AND I'M NOT ALOUD TO DRIVE JOEY'S PAPA'S CAR ONLY HE CAN.

I'M MAD BECAUSE I'D LOVE TO HAVE A FEW MORE HOURS TO WORK A WEEK AT KROGER BUT THEY DON'T GOT THE HOURS!

SO LIKE REALLY UM WHY, DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG, DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG, WHY DOESN'T ANY ONE WANNA POST ANYTHING?
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Sarahpom83 wrote:

I AM GETTING MAD, BECAUSE IT SEEMS NO ONE WANTS TO REPLY TO THE RPG NO MORE AND THEY WON'T TELL ME WHY!

I'M GETTING MAD BECAUSE I WANT TO DRIVE AGAIN AND I CAN'T BECAUSE I HAVE NO CAR TO DRIVE, BECAUSE MINE DIED FROM A BURNED UP TRANSMISSION! AND I'M NOT ALOUD TO DRIVE JOEY'S PAPA'S CAR ONLY HE CAN.

I'M MAD BECAUSE I'D LOVE TO HAVE A FEW MORE HOURS TO WORK A WEEK AT KROGER BUT THEY DON'T GOT THE HOURS!

SO LIKE REALLY UM WHY, DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG, DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG, WHY DOESN'T ANY ONE WANNA POST ANYTHING?
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

I'd have posted already, but its the contest day and that is what I want everyone to do next, and since I am watching over Angel and don't know what Angel might do next, I don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Its not you I'm mad at, and I think the others have forgotten about it, as long as its just you, Yani and I posting it should be fine and the others can catch up when they can, like you said if they are very busy with something they can catch up.

I'm going to edit my post tonight or something or tomorrow after I have edit a picture, I'm going to have it where Sarahpom can transform into human form and it well be the only form she can handle without having her fur color being the same as the skin color.

and she might have one pokemon on her, just so that it won't be like hmmmmm. but her name well still be Sarah, but only when she's in human form it well be Sarah, but when she goes back to pokemon form she'll be SarahPom.

I just can't do anything right now I've gotta get ready for work, I need to find my work shirt, get a pair of socks, my shoes, my pants, belt, name badge, and wait for Joey to come home to take me.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Ok now again waiting for people, I'm going to like re open my joining list for people to join if someone else wants to join that they haven't joined yet on my rpg, I'm trying to get two of my good friends to join here so they can join the rpg, so many we can get some flow going threw here, every time I start a rpg, and people start to reply then after a while they stop.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:53 pm

AAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE KEEP PETTING ME, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.

I understand when my neighbor does it.

I understand when my best friend and a really good friend do it.

I semi-understand when my friend's boyfriend does it.

I don't understand why some RANDOM people do it.

This one person today, during lunch, petted me as e walked by. AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHO HE IS. I think he mistook me for someone, but he smiled and waved when I turned around, so I dunno.

I'm sick of being petted, though. I'M NOT THAT SHORT, DAMMIT. *extremely mad face*

And kitties are cute~

OFF TO VACCUUM......I DUN WANNA DX

-SF
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:06 pm

*pets FS*

I'm a space cow. Moo.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:15 pm

Ohhh, FS is aparently fluffy in real life =3

Enekat wrote:
*pets FS*

I'm a space cow. Moo.

Sound doesnt travel in space D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!   KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

KEAFIE IN DA HOUSE!!!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next