Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Admin
Jess

Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling! Empty
PostSubject: Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling!   Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:41 pm

Hello darlinks! I iz Madam Eclipse and I like to tell your future! Just ask me somevink and I vill tell you vot your future holdz!

Eclipse, you say? I know of no Eclipse. It is only I, Madam Eclipse!

So, whom vill be first to know of vot lays ahead? AHHAHAHAH*coughcoughgodwherearemypills*
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling!   Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Ah! I've heard about you, Madam. I seek your knowledge!

About my future......will I be the one to prove that 2 + 2 does indeed equal fish?

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling!   Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:31 pm

Let me see... ahh yes, darlink! A bright future lies before you! You shall proove that 2+2 does, indeed, equal fish.

Yet... I see treachery... beware of the leaf with no veins...
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling!   Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:07 am

Oh wise Madam Eclipse, I present to you this git of corn.....NOW GIMME MAH FORTUNE!!!!!

I wanna know what my girlfriend's parents will think of me *braces self for the truth*
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling!   Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:40 am

Oh big 'ol madam eclipse please tell me... WILL I RULE THIS PLANET WITH MY HANDS OF POWER AND WISDOM AND AN EVIL LAUGH? harharhar...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling!   Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:56 am

Tatortot my dearr boy... They will love you like a mod loves sarcasm! YAY!

DD.... YOU SHALL DO NO SUCH TING! FOR ME (madame eclispse) HOLDS THE EARTH IN HER VEDDY PALMS! MWHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling!   Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling! Empty

Back to top Go down

Madam Eclipse's Fortune Telling!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Standard Forum Stuff :: Games-
Jump to: