Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone play Ratchet and Clank?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

Anyone play Ratchet and Clank? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone play Ratchet and Clank?   Anyone play Ratchet and Clank? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:53 am

Which are some of the bestest games ever? Well, in my opinion at least.

Hopefully there's at least one other person here who plays them. If so, discuss anything and everything about the games.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Ratchet and Clank?   Anyone play Ratchet and Clank? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:06 pm

i have played ratchet and clank size dosent matter but i didnt like it so i gave it back sorry if you go against my post
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Ratchet and Clank?   Anyone play Ratchet and Clank? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:53 pm

I do damn it!

Wow, not many ppl besides us do, huh FS?

Actually, I have been replaying Ratchet and Clank 2, and i just beat The Impossible Challenge, something I never did on my main save before.

I have a trick, if you want to know FS, it makes everything SUPER easy.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Ratchet and Clank?   Anyone play Ratchet and Clank? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:27 pm

I haven't played for a while, I'll admit...MUST GET BACK INTO IT!

Nope, not many more people besides us, nie. Their loss D=

The Imposs Chall is the one with 100 rounds, right? Again, I haven't played for a while, so I can't remember everything.

TELL FS TRICK NAO.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Ratchet and Clank?   Anyone play Ratchet and Clank? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:31 pm

Fire Suicune wrote:
I haven't played for a while, I'll admit...MUST GET BACK INTO IT!

Nope, not many more people besides us, nie. Their loss D=

The Imposs Chall is the one with 100 rounds, right? Again, I haven't played for a while, so I can't remember everything.

TELL FS TRICK NAO.

-FS

The heck, the user CP wannabe thingie didn't show me you posted here :S

Anyways, the impossible challenge is the one with 60 rounds, where you fight the Megapede at the end.

its simple, Clear the first 5/10 rounds till the first cage match, feel free to go all out, don't worry about ammo.
Once in the cage match, beat every enemy but leave 2 or so, and deploy about 3 Decoy gloves, make sure at least on of them survives once you fall.

Now, once you fall, every single enemy is going to run into the corner where the Decoy is supposed to be, only it is 30 feet in the air where no one can get to it.

Take your time now, go around collecting ammo and stuff, then kill em with the weaker weapons.

The Cage match should erase everything thats on it once you leave it, but on the impossible challenge, it erases everything on it once you enter it again. So in this challenge, the Decoys stay up there :3
Just repeat the wacking, the only real chalenges are the cage matches, but if you aren't on challenger mode (after you beat the game) then its easy.
If you have beaten the game, its harder, but still much much easier.
Its a pretty cool glitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Ratchet and Clank?   Anyone play Ratchet and Clank? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone play Ratchet and Clank?
Page 1 of 1