Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glitches in RBY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mewmew202

mewmew202

Glitches in RBY Empty
PostSubject: Glitches in RBY   Glitches in RBY EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:27 pm

Post here to talk about glitch city and missingno as well as the official mew glitch. Feel free to tell stories about your encounters and how you found out about them.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

Glitches in RBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches in RBY   Glitches in RBY EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Well, ntohing really big, but when I came out of a battle in Lavender's Ghost Tower (forgot what it was called DX), Pikachu (in Yellow version) was a step below and to the right of me instead of directly after me. Was weird.

Other than that...there's the Mew glitch...but we all know that.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
riversong
riversong

Glitches in RBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches in RBY   Glitches in RBY EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:05 pm

I tried the Mew glitch on my Yellow and it worked. I've also been to Glitch City. And when my brother tried to trade Missingno from his Red to my Yellow, my game scrambled a bit and the E4 records thing was really messed up xD On my Blue i've caught Missingno and done the duplication cheat, I didn't really care if the game got messed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
mewmew202

mewmew202

Glitches in RBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches in RBY   Glitches in RBY EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:01 pm

Well with me the first time I discovered Missingno. was a complete accident. I didn't figure out till years later what it was. Pretty much when I was 9 or 10 I was replaying my blue version. I saw this weird pokemon I never saw before. I thought I discovered some rare pokemon so I caught it. I didn't save luckily because I looked at its stats and my game screwed up. so then I just turned off my game and hoped I didn't ruin it. Later on I found out about the glitches and glitch city and tried out a couple of them. I haven't done the mew glitch yet though I am planning to on my blue eventually.
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

Glitches in RBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches in RBY   Glitches in RBY EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:16 pm

I have been to Glitch City, Missingo, and if you don't have a bike and kepp trying to go into Cycling Road the guy will keep saying no but eventually he will let you in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Coja12
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

Glitches in RBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches in RBY   Glitches in RBY EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Glitch city? What is that O.o

And how is the Mew glitch done? I heard of it, and I am pretty sure I saw it on youtube, but I don't remember it ...

And could someone tell me about the mew under the truck thing I so often hear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitches in RBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches in RBY   Glitches in RBY Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitches in RBY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Video Games :: Red/Blue/Yellow Discussion-
Jump to: