Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How are you today?

Go down 
+6
mewmew202
Yani
Kyogre35
riversong
Mikaruge
DD
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DD
DD

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:27 am

This thread iseasy, and I got the idea of it from a forum I used to be on called pokevalley...

This is really easy, just say how your feeling today, what you've been doing and maybe what will happen in the future that your really looking forward to.
You can answer this anytime you want, the ore the marrier. Just keep it like maksimum 1 post a day...

My story:
Today im good, nothing to do so ive just been on this lagless forum and ish happeh Very Happy
Im hoping Leomon will answer my text messase soon so that i can go visit him :@ caz im bored!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Mikaruge

Mikaruge

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:34 am

I'm feeling fine today. My stepsisters children came today and is staying a week at us. That will be fun I guess. The only problem is that I can't see bleach when they're here, they disturb me when I'm watching.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:44 pm

Feeling normal I guess. My sunburned shoulders sort of hurt, so i'm afraid to go take a shower since it'll sting!
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Okay...not great...but okay...*cries* confused

So I'm having a lot of changes right now but I'm fine...stupid adolesece.

So I watched the end of home Improvment...I cried..It was great.

ANd 14 days til school starts. Ugh.

ANd don't worry about me...but look in the Going away forum.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:32 pm

I'm GREAT at the moment. I was just at the clubs so I'm happy and filled to my hearts content with ... a certain type of drink. I'm happy because I get to talk to all my friends. Don't you just love life? Because I do!
Back to top Go down
mewmew202

mewmew202

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:53 pm

I am good. My computer is working again, I read a new book, my pool is amazing, and I had band rehearsal so I saw a lot of my friends there. So all and all things are going good for me. Though I wish more people attended rehearsal.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:40 am

I AM AWESOME! My ex finally apologized and everything is forgiven and forgotten between me and her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:57 am

Well it's so good your fine...MY STINKIN FOOT HURTS!!! Sigh up for school is today and I had the most weird dream ever..I'm a little off okay right now and stupid MKW is not helping!!

Sorry..
Back to top Go down
PurpleAbsol
Super Spammer
PurpleAbsol

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 am

I am fine, thanks. Worrying about school, though. X_X And kicking my computer because Serebii is lagging and PokeCommunity is under maintainence... again. >.< And none of my friends IRL are replying to my emails... which I haven't checked. xD
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 am

I ISH HAPPEH! I am leaving for camp tomorrow, which I really enjoy, and I just spent the night at my friend's house watching episodes of Family Guy.

On the other hand, though, I have a zit right below my nose, which will really hurt me on my Tuba audition tomorrow, so I am pissed off about that.

But all in all, life is good.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:03 pm

zOMG eg är Extatic!!!

Im back in mah old poke-crew (The thing i was on before I joined this club - nor was active on serebii) (member, not active) And well yeah, happy, happy, happy.

I at pizza :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
mewmew202

mewmew202

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:11 pm

I am tired I had a doctors appointment and had to get a shot. But other then that I am good. I got to go swimming and am now chilling out at home on the laptop and posting here lol.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:38 pm

I...am...STRESSING! Well, more anxious, but whatever.

School starts tomorrow....I'm not worried about clothes or any of that cr*p. I don't really know why I'm worried. Guess it's the fact that summer's over....only 24 minutes left of it for me...

23 now. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is dead*

And that's today.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
riversong
riversong

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:43 pm

You start school tomorrow? That sucks, I start at the end of August/beginning of September. In a way i'm kind of looking forward to it, since I won't have to babysit anymore...I hate babysitting.

Right now, i'm calm, listening to music. But I've been feeling really frustrated ever since I got back from camping, I can't pinpoint why though.
Back to top Go down
Solar-Sceptile

Solar-Sceptile

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:42 pm

I'm tired =_= it was an busy/boring day like always...i played on the SNES for 2 hours after that i went to the city with my brother and his Girlfriend...just 3 more weeks untill my school starts Sad *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How are you today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today?   How are you today? Empty

Back to top Go down

How are you today?
Page 1 of 1