Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures of the regi-trio/ Regimania by Haritsuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DD
DD

Adventures of the regi-trio/ Regimania by Haritsuki Empty
PostSubject: Adventures of the regi-trio/ Regimania by Haritsuki   Adventures of the regi-trio/ Regimania by Haritsuki EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Ok first of all, This is not a comic made by me, it is made by my best friend and he allowed me to post some of it here! Second, this is not realy a Fan fic, its a fan comic, but there are no sections of that, so ill add it here. third I wasnt allowed to post everything here so ill add some to be called tastetests (or something) a few episodes, but please answer on his thread on serebii!

ok hre it'll start!

The introduction
Episode 1: The begining
Episode 2: Lets build a team!
Episode 3: The Bar of Hariyama
Episode 4: Inside the bar

Back in a few years this was a really popular comic, and it has over 100 episodes. Although my friend got a few depression moments and then quitted 80% of the websites and forums he was on... Now hes back, but he still struggles getting this back to the popularity it was, therefore i would like you to go to his thread, and maybe read his comic and hopefully rate + comment!

Please come in and click!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept

Adventures of the regi-trio/ Regimania by Haritsuki
Page 1 of 1