Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was your ingame team in X/Y?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DD
DD

What was your ingame team in X/Y? Empty
PostSubject: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:40 pm

My Y team for my second playthrough is:
Blastoise
Manectric
Yanmega
Panthump
Mamoswine
Pancham
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:40 pm

X:
Delphox
Pidgeot
Raichu
Lapras
Granbull
Noivern

I have Y too but I let my boyfriend play through it first so I won't be playing that for a while lol.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:15 am

Katsu wrote:
X:
I have Y too but I let my boyfriend play through it first so I won't be playing that for a while lol.
Wasn't he the one who couldn't figur out about the team rocket base in the game corner even after fighting that team rocket guy before the poster?
...This might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:09 pm

I try to be optimistic and think of that as one of his stupid moments.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Let's hope he doesn't get stuck on that whole pokeflute maze thing
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:45 pm

well I can't say anything about that because I went through all the staircases and rooms TWICE not realising that there were GIANT GATES IN FRONT OF ME when I first entered the mansion.

or when i went through the text too quickly when the rival girl was talking to me about catching the furfrou and i missed the part where she said I CAN MOVE HER?????? i spent like 10 minutes going through every possible combination twice until i talked to her again and she asked me WHERE TO MOVE. ANYWHERE YOU ***** JUST NOT THERE UGHHH

/feels stupid
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Hah my little sister was stuck on the pokeflute maze as well. And I went through most of the game not realizing the cut HM was in the maze. I had to look up where to find it.

Umm I did a blind nuzlocke of Y so it's been interesting since I've never had the chance to do a blind run before. I'm at the E4 now, still need to train. This is my team:
Mallow the Goodra lv.80
Chive the Venusaur lv.79
Gem the Kangaskhan lv.65
Lily the Politoad lv.65
Aires the Sandslash lv.51

...I need to pick a sixth member from my meager leftovers of weaklings. Unfortunately there have been many deaths. Many. My frogadier died at the third gym so that sucked. And you can see the level gap up there thanks to the exp. share. ****, by the time I get everyone to lv.70 minimum, Mallow and Chive will be lv.100 :p just kidding. This game has been really fun!
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:33 am

riversong wrote:
Hah my little sister was stuck on the pokeflute maze as well. And I went through most of the game not realizing the cut HM was in the maze. I had to look up where to find it.

Umm I did a blind nuzlocke of Y so it's been interesting since I've never had the chance to do a blind run before. I'm at the E4 now, still need to train. This is my team:
Mallow the Goodra lv.80
Chive the Venusaur lv.79
Gem the Kangaskhan lv.65
Lily the Politoad lv.65
Aires the Sandslash lv.51

...I need to pick a sixth member from my meager leftovers of weaklings. Unfortunately there have been many deaths. Many. My frogadier died at the third gym so that sucked. And you can see the level gap up there thanks to the exp. share. ****, by the time I get everyone to lv.70 minimum, Mallow and Chive will be lv.100 :p just kidding. This game has been really fun!
Wow, you actually did a blind nuzlocke? Not bad! I've done blind nuzlockes on a couple of hacks and such, but that's about it.
How is X/Y to nuzlocke? Is it easier than earlier games? And wow! You actually got a Kangaskhan o.O
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:46 pm

DD wrote:
Wow, you actually did a blind nuzlocke? Not bad! I've done blind nuzlockes on a couple of hacks and such, but that's about it.
How is X/Y to nuzlocke? Is it easier than earlier games? And wow! You actually got a Kangaskhan o.O
Blind nuzlockes are fun! But also a lot harder because all it takes is going into a gym unprepared and getting wiped or something.

I feel like X/Y made it easier with the exp share, because I really didn't do much grinding at all unless I had a sudden loss and needed to train someone new. Still, I had trouble in Victory Road because I had no idea when it would end, and the stupid rival at the end was a "fun" surprise ugh. I have a rule that I can't buy items aside from pokeballs, except for the E4 because I KNOW I will wipe otherwise. Still haven't tried it yet so I dunno what the E4 is even like.

As for kangaskhan, yeah at the time I didn't realize it was rare in that cave. I had also caught a dunsparce at the beginning of the game who I had for a long time. RIP Dots! -sniff- So these games are cool because they have a lot of pokemon that I have never had the chance to use before due to like 2% encounter rate or something.

Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:56 pm

riversong wrote:

I feel like X/Y made it easier with the exp share, because I really didn't do much grinding at all unless I had a sudden loss and needed to train someone new. Still, I had trouble in Victory Road because I had no idea when it would end, and the stupid rival at the end was a "fun" surprise ugh. I have a rule that I can't buy items aside from pokeballs, except for the E4 because I KNOW I will wipe otherwise. Still haven't tried it yet so I dunno what the E4 is even like.
Hha, I understand that part... I dunno, I feel like the exp share would ruin most of the fun with nuzlockes though.
But I would never blind nuzlocke a game who introduced a new type x) Fairies would probably have wiped many of my dear pokemons out.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Well I'm still playing and I've been training a large team that I like to switch around a lot. So far these are the Pokemon in my team:

Greninja
Pyroar
Sylveon
Malamar
Aurorus
Pangoro
Talonflame
Floette
Hawlucha
And just added Yveltal, who is awesome!
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:39 am

Yani wrote:
Well I'm still playing and I've been training a large team that I like to switch around a lot. So far these are the Pokemon in my team:

Greninja
Pyroar
Sylveon
Malamar
Aurorus
Pangoro
Talonflame
Floette
Hawlucha
And just added Yveltal, who is awesome!
Haha, who did you decide to bring with you in the E4? (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your ingame team in X/Y?   What was your ingame team in X/Y? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your ingame team in X/Y?
Page 1 of 1