Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread

Go down 
+8
Serpent
Hydro King
DD
Yani
Xenavire
riversong
Niedude
Fire Strike
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:45 am

Gonna edit the first post in a sec.

So as for the starter thing, how's about this? If you can and wouldn't mind, I ask of you to PLEASE be a starter, since it's the STARTER club after all. If you really, absolutely MUST be something else, then I see no problem, though we will hae to work something out from there. And Jess, I was just thinking that idea, with the slight Warriors theme. (If anyone doesn't know, I'm sure either Jess or I would explain.)

Oh, and also like Jess said, if you can find the time, please post a brief-ish outline abotu your character, like you'd do in an RPG. (tbh, I've never participated in one, so if someone can come up with a good format, that'd be wonderful) We need at least personallity, species (lol), any differences from regular Pokemon of that species, if any, approximate level (so as to see how strong you are or if you're about to evole, etc.), and....well, anything else. So if anyone's good at RPG's, MAKE A FORM PLZ >3

Also, additional ideas to the plot and other things are still needed.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:49 pm

Why aren't I in co-writers?
I said I'd help you :\

Anywaym I can't find the time to create my own detailed form and write it, so please someone post a form. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:00 pm

You did? O_o; Sorry, I'll go edit Dx

I'd post a form, if I knew what exactly to put in it. Besides the VERY basic stuff. Which is all I know.

-FS
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Yeah all starters...just suck it up people xD Except the villain or something.

I'll post my bio when I get internet again on the computer downstairs...with a proper keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Xenavire

Xenavire

Location : Rummaging through your garbage looking for shinies.

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:52 pm

I played DnD hardcore for a while, I could do a form. A pretty basic one too actually.

As for my character idea, I am still dubious as to wether I should go for something more mainstream or stick with what I have.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Please do the form then :3

And I thought avout a few new things, too.

For example, we are all travelling together, but separate at the same time.
For example, you can't expect Venusaurs and Torterra's to match up with Charizards and Blazikens!

So, the groups could slightly "separate" and then regroup every few days.

And by groups, I don't mean the whole types. I meant small groups of pokemon, from five to twenty five, who spread out in search of new land, news, food, anything really. But, due to the transportation time required, meeting at the end of everyday would be impossible, unless each group only traveled a few miles at a time (something a charizard can do in minutes). This way, we can even form little "teams", with maybe two members plus three new characters!
Or something...
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 am

I've made a form, I just need to finish my example.

It's rather general and brief but all we really need.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:42 am

Can you guys please update me with small and easy messages? These walls of text burns my eyes. x_x
And I Chuckle'd at "Treccko" on first post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Well to bad Mr. I'm to lazy to read what my friends are saying D<
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Shut it, Ole. We all make mistakes >>;

Especially you.

NAO READ WHAT UR FELLOW SPC-ERS HAD TO SAY.

~FS
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:20 am

FORMZ R DONE:

Name: (Preferably one word or contraction, better if it is a unique name)
Species: (What starter?)
Description: (What does your character look like?)
Personality: (What sort of creature is your character? How does he/she act?)
Powers: (Don’t make your character an over-power Mary Sue/ Marty Stu plz.)

For an example, here’s mine:

Name: Darkriver
Species: Empoleon
Description: Darkriver is a tall, bulky Empoleon with large horns for a female. She has dull, grey eyes and the ability to raise one eyebrow and not the other.
Personality:
Darkriver is an intelligent and resourceful leader. While barely an adult, she runs the Water clan with a watchful eye. Very little escapes her attention, and no problem will be left unsolved for long.
Darkriver behaves differently depending on how you treat her. If you are her friend, she is calm and friendly, but if she does not like you for whatever reason, she will fire up and often start conflicts.
Powers: Just the ordinary Empoleon powers
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:48 am

Name: Rawrr
Species: Charizard Clone
Description: A charizard with strange markings. Quite thin, but muscular.
Personality: Quite quick to make desicions, and being quite new to the darkness clan doesn't seem to fit in, although Rawrr is climbing the ranks, he still isn't the leader.
Powers: Flight, quite weak fire breathing abilities, very strong.

Yes I'm a bad guy!
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:58 am

Name: Riversong (I know it's my normal name, but it IS based off of the warriors series, so it fits if we have that kind of theme)

Species: Wartortle

Description: Taller than average and slim, though still shorter than any blastoise. Has unusual sapphire-blue eyes rather than the normal brown.

Personality: A rather calm disposition, during stressful scenarios she rarely panics. Prone to acting anti-social at times, content to just go off and do her own thing. Dislikes kids, but doesn't show it outwardly. A good listener, which can put her on the good side of most pokemon (so long as they don't try to control her, otherwise she'll retaliate). Is careful about voicing her own opinion around strangers because she dislikes arguing, though within the water clan she will gladly say it like it is if she feels that the situation is going haywire. Sometimes stubborn, and will give sensible, non-sugar coated advice. Doesn't have much friends outside of the clan.

Powers: Refused to evolve into Blastoise when the time came, so she's a bit stronger than most wartortle. Battle-wise, she relies on strategy rather than brute strength (which she lacks), and her quick speed helps.

Yeah I want to be in Eclipse's clan please x)
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:02 am

You're all just jealous of my awesome Polar Bear-yness

Name: Vermillion
Species: Treecko. Or Sceptile. All is good 8D
Description: UHM.... LIKE A TREECKO/SCEPTILE!?
Seriously, If I can put on outfits on my character then I demand Teddiursa.
Personality: -explains my own personality here- Either that or the dark-Lonely Type (smirk)
Powers: Give him a Katana and Ninja powers 8D
Or just the ninjaness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Name: Midori (hurray for japanophiling xD)
Species: Bulbasaur
Description: This Bulbasaur's bulb is already fully developped and, as such, is incredibly vivid green. The rest is that of a normal bulbasaur, I guess.
Personality: Even though he is young, he is wise for his age. He likes to lead, a caracteristic he earned from babysitting all the younger members of the Grass clan. His maturity is the best part of him, and his seriousness to most people often ends up showing what others think is a superiority complex. To those he knows best, though, he can even joke and let a smile here and then. This is a really short bio of what I intended for him though xD
Powers: Due to refusing to evolve into a higher stage until he feels he is absolutely ready, he has nearly mastered everything he can do as a bulbasaur. Often thinking of his style as a combo master, he likes to crowd the enemy in a barrage of different attacks, most often them being Petal Dance and Razor Leaf, and then finish it off with a more powerful attack, like Solarbeam and Seed Bomb. His weaknesses in battle most include fliers and speedsters, who get to avoid his barrages and not give him time to fire up that finishing blow he so adores.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Name: Breakwave
Species: Blastoise
Description: A bulky Blastoise with slightly darker blue skin than usual. His old shell almost looks like it's made of solid rock.
Personality: Strong-willed with a genuine love for others, Breakwave doesn't like to admit that he's getting older. Once the former leader of the water group, he is a skillful, vertran fighter who is great with strategy. He is generally very friendly and jolly and tries to make newcomers feel welcome, although he can get quite flustered and angry at people who get on his bad side. He's always willing to give advice and has always got your back when fighting. Overall, it may take a bit of time to gain his trust, but once you do, he's a friend who will never let you down no matter what the circumstance.
Powers: Although he's slightly slower than most other Blastoise, Breakwave boasts good strength and sturdy defense, and he's got nice accuracy. He doesn't win a battle by just throwing himself in and going all-out, but rather, he likes to wait for the opponent to make a move and tries to use their speed and agility against them. Overall, he relies on strategy over speed. He also knows a few unique moves: Ice Beam and Ice Punch.

I hope I did it right. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:57 am

Okay, I know I'm coming in a little late, but I'd love to join. idk what is going on with the whole starters/not starters situation, but if there's going to be a villian, I'd love to join forces with Katsu as an evil Honchkrow >: D If not, then I guess I should join the fire clan, since there's hardly anyone in it Razz

(Honchkrow)
Name: Blackbeak
Species: Honchkrow
Description: Piercing blue eyes, with a scar running from his beak down to his chest from when he was betrayed by the rest of his clan because of his dark ways and he had to fight to escape.
Personality: Malicious, Crafty, Hateful towards the rest of his clan (which made it easy for Katsu to sway him to her side) Mildly sarcastic
Powers: Very experienced at using dark special attacks (such as Dark Pulse) but terrible at using physical attacks, like Drill Peck and Night Slash. Not very fast in the air, but good at maneuvering and dodging attacks.

If we aren't dong that then I'll just come up with another one, np, but thats my first choice.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:35 pm

But TT what about me? I'm evil too! Look at mah form!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:47 pm

He's making kat be the most evil of the villains. Frankly I think he's just putting her into character xD
Anywaaaaays...

SPAM =D
Back to top Go down
Xenavire

Xenavire

Location : Rummaging through your garbage looking for shinies.

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:29 am

Name: Zaeros
Species: Zangoose
Description: Slightly taller than average, well kept fur and is quiet.
Personality: Misunderstood, comes off as mean and standoffish. Not evil, has a sense of honour and a personal code. Is very unsociable and is rather distant.
Powers: No powers specifically, but has a talent for mixing moves in intuitive ways.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Name: Katsu, Kat for short
Species: Weavile
Description: Short, almost never with a smile on her face, usually has a random twig in her mouth for no reason and the end of the right feather ear thing is torn off.
Personality: Blunt, sarcastic, afraid of fire, usually stays up late at night, short temper, gets an "Edward Elric"-like reaction when someone calls her short or a guy, often says "nya" and her favourite line is "I told you so."
Powers: Rather good at hiding and slashing up stuff with the claws

/Kat irl
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:26 am

Okay, stupid thing NEVER emails me! I get back and there are 4 more pages... I skimmed over it all. And I'm still confused, can somebody please explain to me how there are starters, and how there are non starters? Thank youuu!
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:06 am

The evil guys (and girl lol) are non-starters.

Can everyone else just be a starter now?? :/ (for those who haven't posted their bio yet).
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:08 am

I'm a starter and I'm evil... (I'm not a proper starter but still)
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:11 am

Yeh, your an exception. And the zangoose, because he's the only non-starter who isn't evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next