Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread

Go down 
+8
Serpent
Hydro King
DD
Yani
Xenavire
riversong
Niedude
Fire Strike
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread Empty
PostSubject: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Okay. Basically in this thread, any and I mean absolutely ANY ideas you have for the SPC group fic are welcome here. Whether it’s a small-ish detail or the plot itself, feel free to post. Incorporate your ideas people, this isn’t a one-person job. Or if it is, then….well, more people makes it better xD

Obviously, this is a Pokemon fic. In which the SPC members are their respective starter Pokemon. This is the main idea I’m pretty sure we agreed to go with. If not, lemme know.

A couple things: In replying to this thread for the first time, please state if you actually want to BE in the fic or not. I can understand if you want to help and not be in it (or vice-versa, but I’d expect at least a little help there), so let’s make that clear, kay?

If you do want to be in it, please remind me what starter you are. Since the userbar isn’t mandatory here, I can’t even begin to remember who’s what.

And that’s it for now, post will be updated when we actually get started on all this.

Fic members – Pokemon
1. Niedude - Bulbasaur (pending)
2. Riversong - Wartortle
3. Xenavire - Zangoose
4. Yani - Totodile
5. Vermillion – Treecko
6. Hydro Heat – Blastoise
7. Serpent – Jumpluff/Charizard Clone (pending)
8. Yellow Floatzel – Empoleon
9. Katsu – Weavile/Bayleaf

Co-Writers
1. Fire Strike
2. Xenavire
3. Yellow Floatzel
4. Niedude

Tl;dr Post any ideas you have. Say if you want to be in fic or not.

-FS

Last edited by Fire Strike on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:12 pm

I want to be in it and I also want to help.

My starter shall be... hmm.... Bulbasaur?
I dunno, I might change it once I see the full roster of the team. Most likely to charizard.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:27 pm

I want to be in it, and i'll help.

Starters...lets see, i'll be a wartortle...a strong one (since I refuse to evolve). x)
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Alright, you two are added. And I can't emphasize enough to post any ideas.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Xenavire

Xenavire

Location : Rummaging through your garbage looking for shinies.

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Err, I don't know how many people will be main characters, so put me down as supportive casting =P though I wont object if someone (not looking at anyone in particular, am I FS?) wants me to be a main,

I will help write, but I only want a mention in the fic if I can be Zangoose (my fave poke, and you have to at least cameo non-starters =P)
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 pm

I'd say having cameo's of non starters would be a good idea FS. It'll provide some change to the fic once in a while.

Anyways, I'd love to help. My starter is now Totodile since I changed the other day, but I'm kind of a Feraligatr already haha. Maybe I'll start from a Totodile though...
Yeah please, Totodile pour moi.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Can I be a main and a non starter? D:

Ill guess Ill go with Treecko then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 am

Hehe, I won't be able to help out (as I'm terrible with writing stories of any kind), but I would like to be in it if that's alright. ^^; Although maybe I could help a bit with the plot or something... Nah, I should probably leave that up to you fan fic freaks. =P

Anyways, I'd like to be a Blastoise if I may. Just make sure that I'm stronger, but slower, than RS please.

...The writing of the fic hasn't even begun and I'm excited already. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 am

Hydro Heat wrote:
Anyways, I'd like to be a Blastoise if I may. Just make sure that I'm stronger, but slower, than RS please.
I can already see Riversong teasing HK in the fic. "Haha fatty! You'll have to be faster than that! You can't catch me!" Razz
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:08 am

Can I be Jumpluff or sumfing cool tat isnt a starter plz!
*[insert cute animal] eyes*
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 am

OKAY PEOPLEZ! THIS IS A STARTER FIC! WE ARE ALL STARTERS!

Please to be getting over it Very Happy

Starter to the Pokemon to the only.

/endmonkey
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 am

Indeed. I mean, we aren't called the Starter Pokemon Club for nothing.

Yani wrote:
I can already see Riversong teasing HK in the fic. "Haha fatty! You'll have to be faster than that! You can't catch me!" Razz
Yeah...well all I can say is that she'd better watch out for those hydro cannons aimed at her. And hey, to be fair, Blastoise isn't fat- He just has a lot of bulk that comes with the size. =P
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:54 am

Can I be Empoleon plz.

Don't worry, I'm not one of those stuck up Empoleons you hear about lol.

I have a suggestion - we all write a description for our character like in a RPG.

And I can co-write.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:49 am

Whoa, too many posts xD I'm just going to answer in general.

For those who want to be non-starters, well.....this is that Starter club, but if you really want to be something else, we can work something out. The only think I can think of is if you still want to be a main character, you're going to have to come in later. If you're a supporting character, you may be in the beginning/middle area.

...ths would be a LOT more helpful with a plot xD

for those who want to co-write, that is ABSOLUTELY wonderful. I'll make a list of that too.

Jess's idea is great; if you can make a description/bio of yourself, that'd be great. Jess, since you seem to know your RPGs, could you make a form for it or something?

And if Jess doesn't mind, I'd like to leave her in charge of editing the fist post for me, if she gets a chance and it's not updated. Oh, and being in charge of this thread lol (not that I can stop her, she's an admint too).

-FS
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:10 am

okies, can i be charizard clone then (from the first movie), yaknow, with the funky markings and stuffz, its still a starter right, i could be one of the bad gaiz or sumat?

(Can I stop talking like that know please?)
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:35 am

I want to be the villain if there'll be one. A Weavile. |D

Otherwise a Bayleef.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Kat would be the best "I want to hug you so much you will want to murder me in the most gruesome death you can imagine, which is incredibly gruesome since you are a devious pit of incomesurable evil" evil there is.

And plot...

How about, we all are looking for a new zone to live, as a group of pokemon, since our old one was destroyed by evil dudes and dudettes?
This could even spark tention between the group, since the old area was perfect for all habitats, but the newer generations are more rash and can't all agree on the one place to live?
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:11 pm

I like Nie's idea. We'll all be in one big group, so every member will be able to interact with anyone else, not separated by types.
Back to top Go down
Xenavire

Xenavire

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:59 pm

FS, I have character concept and name for my either supporting or lead role. And I am sure its going to be interesting enough that you cant let it go. =P

But just so you know, my main focus is on my own favourite pokemon, and starters are a wee way down that list XD

If you want to know more, just PM me and I will send you a 500 page background... (nah, I will try to keep it short...)

But I am pretty set on playing Zagoose =P (I know what this clubs about, but as I made my point before, theres only so many starters.)
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Cmon, I resisted the urge to be an Arcanine xD
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:31 pm

I have to say, I like Nie's idea. Though we can all be in one big group (except for those who want to be the bad ones xD), we can have little divided sections going by type. Still travel and stuff together, but be more social with those of the same type. That's my idea, anyway.

Or we could just throw the whole "You have to be a starter" idea and be whateve we want (within reason, no legendaries or such).

Maybe we should take that up in a vote...or those who want to be starters can be, and those who want to be others can be. Personally, I'm staying with my Mud fish starter >>;

So should we vote for all starters or not or just let whoever be whoever? To answer, I'm neutral on it. It'd be more SPC with starters, but people who have a major favorite that isn't a starter might not really get into it.

-FS
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Oh lawd, i'm...neutral too. I know this is the SPC, but honestly, when I think of this place, I imagine "a group of friends with benefits (lol jk) that like pokemon", not just starters. It was more about starters on serebii (understandably), but here, we rarely talk about them specifically.
Or maybe i'm letting the idea of being an absol get to my head lol. Whichever plan we go with, i'm fine with.
Back to top Go down
Xenavire

Xenavire

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Absols my second fave ^^;

I just joined... but I prefer my own thing in all aspects of life, and thats no different here XD

So I vote to mix-n-match starters and normal pokes
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 am

Mix and match starters and normal, but no rare pokemon like Bagon, Magmortar, you know, ones you can't get until near the end of the game, after 7th gym kinda thing.

I still wanna be Charizard Clone, one of the bad guys, like I was part of the good guys, but turned evil so I got the markings.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 am

I reckon we should just keep it as everyone is a starter. And we should be in three groups: One for each respective type, who are slightly hostile towards each other (Like in Warriors, if you've read that series). But I like Nie's idea about us finding a new land to live in; if not, we should be on a journey of some description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread   The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The SPC Group Fic Idea/Plot/development/etc. Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next