Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Songs That Make You Cry

Go down 
+3
Yani
Fire Strike
Serpent
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

Songs That Make You Cry Empty
PostSubject: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:52 am

We all have that song that brings a tear to our eyes... What's that song? (This should not be used to find other members weaknesses)
For me it's Second Chance by Shinedown, you can just feel the emotion in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:21 pm

My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion

Everyone I know that knows this song agrees with me. EVERY time I hear it, I automatically think of Jakey and just lose it.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 am

These songs have the ability to make me cry. Depends on how I'm feeling I guess.

"Helmet In The Bush" by KoЯn

and

"Room 409" and "The End" by Bullet For My Valentine are pretty sad as well.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:15 am

Finally Yani... took your time posting in my thread.

Any song of Atreyu's first album is pretty sad. Can bring tears to my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:38 am

Die Motherfucker Die by Dope.

):!!!
Back to top Go down
champeo

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:54 pm

What Fire Strike said and "Her Town" by james Taylor
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:41 am

Shogun by Trivium. There's this part near the end of the song that is just so intense.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:11 am

Yeah, Shogun does get pretty intense near the end.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:38 am

Yeah that part at 09:40-10:00 is just... wow.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:17 am

I cant cry, its an emotion that isnt affecting me.

But i have songs who saddens me!

Girlfriend - Eve 6 & Bother - Corey Taylor
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:41 am

Wrath Upon Ourselves by As I Lay Dying is pretty sad. It shows how human traits can be our downfall... Well, that's one of the meanings I get from it.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:31 am

Black Dress by Kisschasy without fail... if you haven't heard it basically it's about this guy whose girlfriend dies. He misses her so much that he digs her up, but obviously she's dead so things aren't the same, so he buries himself with her.

Porcelain by Cauterize is similar, but it's about a guy who misses this girl so much that he has to drink himself senseless so he can pretend she's with him. I can really relate to this song, for I too miss someone who I'll probably never get to hold again.

And last but not least, Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade (Great band too). It's about a guy who has split up with a girl and is now tormented by the idea that she is with another man. I can sorta relate to this song too, but mostly it makes me cry because the lyrics are just so sorrowful.

I recommend anyone to download these songs, as far as I know there is no swearing, definately no screaming and they're beautiful.

But I cannot listen to that Friends Forever song by Vitamin C. Even someone singing it makes my cry uncontrollably. I don't wanna lose my friends after high school. Sad
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:03 am

Dream Theatre's Regression from their Scenes From A Memory album, infact, most of the album, reminds me of moments wasted, things I could have done better and regrets. It makes me miss whoever it is I'm missing at the time of listening to... Beautiful album, shame what it does to me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs That Make You Cry   Songs That Make You Cry Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs That Make You Cry
Page 1 of 1